Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction of Brilliance Chat Thread

+3
Kurio
Masquerade
Silver
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Direction of Brilliance Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Direction of Brilliance Chat Thread

Post by Durn Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Your typical, oblivious cleric who only has knowledge about healing and yet, cares not for the enemy.

I have an idea now.

I'll create a healer like...

A healer... That is aware that her allies are suffering, but couldn't care less... and cheers for the enemy... and yeah.

*Runs off to character creation thread*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Direction of Brilliance Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Direction of Brilliance Chat Thread

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Masquerade wrote:You forget who your talking to Silver. I think the only one who would discriminate anyone here would be Damion (he's nuts) and Guinevere, but she treats everyone like that. Our group...is pretty odd. I like it. :3

And Sandy is free from Rhyme at the moment. The thief is happy to be rid of paladins seeing as how she couldn't make a dent in them to be sure. 8D
And there goes...Guinevere doesn't treat anyone well, except Katarina...but she especially hate Laguz...so be ready for some harsh comments from her throughout the rp...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

That first picture of Maria is fucking creepy.

... This is on topic because Maria is totally a Beorc.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

The goats keep increasing.

Anyway, Durn, is there any reason why you should be spamming up this place?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Windy-tan wrote:
Masquerade wrote:You forget who your talking to Silver. I think the only one who would discriminate anyone here would be Damion (he's nuts) and Guinevere, but she treats everyone like that. Our group...is pretty odd. I like it. :3

And Sandy is free from Rhyme at the moment. The thief is happy to be rid of paladins seeing as how she couldn't make a dent in them to be sure. 8D
And there goes...Guinevere doesn't treat anyone well, except Katarina...but she especially hate Laguz...so be ready for some harsh comments from her throughout the rp...ara...^^

The tigers don't take kindly to such comments. But Cisna will keep them from ripping off her face so :p
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm

And thus, Zeri...

Karolynn Liel Marksvledt is being created...

... The best, best cleric ever...
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Must I repeat?

The goats keep increasing.

When will you understand?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Cisna is not used to hearing the term subhuman :p

And please stop spamming Durn ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 pm

But...

The goats should only procreate and increase in volume and surface area during caliginous hours when they form symbiotic relations with their young...

@Sliv: Only if you tell Zeri to stop too. D:<

And yeah, I'll stop spamming now, just wanted to respond to Zeri. I'll move over to the Chatterbox now.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm in this role play. You can run along to your "Nightmare thread" while I stay here and talk to the cool people. >=3

*Ahem*

Sandy is oblivious. Kenneth over-analyzes everything. What else is wrong with our group? xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:17 am

Oh, just wanted to point out that Margaret isn't an oblivious healer. She's an angry one. She might not hurt her allies, but she can get pretty mad sometimes. ^ ^;

Rhyme is a pervert. That's what's wrong. I might use the RNG to determine who gets raped first. ;3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am

Masquerade wrote:Oh, just wanted to point out that Margaret isn't an oblivious healer. She's an angry one. She might not hurt her allies, but she can get pretty mad sometimes. ^ ^;

Rhyme is a pervert. That's what's wrong. I might use the RNG to determine who gets raped first. ;3

Dear lord, I hope it isn't Elincia...

Cisna... she actually likes Rhyme... and they haven't even had an extended interaction... if any interaction at all...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:22 am

Oh, Rhyme's off dancing away in joy that the paladins are dead. Her mother actually wanted her to become a dancer or a performer of some sort. Buuut, Rhyme had to go off and be a thief. It was the path she chose. Once things calm down and we get back on the move, Rhyme will be searching for another target. Sandy's received enough attention for now. Who shall be next?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 am

She never got her chance with Damion ;D
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

Nope. He rushed off before he could get any action. Oh well. He's the one missing out. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm sorry but Serenity? Oblivious?

Hahahahahahahaha.

You guys are funny.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Masquerade wrote:Oh, Rhyme's off dancing away in joy that the paladins are dead. Her mother actually wanted her to become a dancer or a performer of some sort. Buuut, Rhyme had to go off and be a thief. It was the path she chose. Once things calm down and we get back on the move, Rhyme will be searching for another target. Sandy's received enough attention for now. Who shall be next?
Again, good luck with getting to Katarina...and as for Guinevere, if Rhyme tries anything she would go and drive a lance through her neck...ara...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Well, then we'll lose our thief, genius. Good luck getting through locked doors and traps. Idiot. Just get the hell over it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Well...that's what Guinevere would say she would do if Rhyme tried it again...but really, she's like Zero...she doesn't really have the heart to back up those threats she spits out...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Now that's an interesting perspective I didn't realize. Besides, Kat wouldn't be too pleased with losing a member of the Vanguard...at least she shouldn't be. Especially if we ran into a massive army of paladins again; she'd want all the help she could get, at least that's what a sane person would think. Katarina seems pretty sane to me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Katarina is probably the most sane person here...and yes, Guinevere would hold back more because of Katarina and Rhyme being a part of the Vanguards...ara...^^
Although, Guinevere may not back up her threats but she really do mean most, if not all, the insults she spits out...so if you hear Guinevere cussing out at someone, just remember, she means every word she says...ara... :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

I dunno. Kenneth is pretty sane.

He's extremely serious.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Okay...let's see...the most sane people include Katarina, Kenneth, Magnus...and Guinevere, she's sane just a bit pissy and slightly easily aggravated...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Updated...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next