Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+12
Cerani
Azure
Dwaggy Sama~
Via
Eonis ♪
Xenosaga
Durn
Uguu~ Yogurt
Kurio
Masquerade
SilentFox21993
Zerifachias
16 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Uguu~ Yogurt Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 am

Faust ze Ice Cream wrote:
Uguu~ Yogurt wrote:
Faust ze Ice Cream wrote:
Uguu~ Yogurt wrote:
Faust ze Ice Cream wrote:Wow...well, tell Windy if you ever do get it...and Windy'll add you as a friend...ara...XD

lol alright. =P Anyways, zombies on lawns? o.O *Gets my plants*
Finally, someone gets ze reference, ara! :DDDD

*Plants shoot Windy* You're a zombie!
*shot at*
...rawr...ara...~~~
*eats Yogurt's plants*

You owe me money for those plants; I paid a lot for them. >.< Anyways, can't believe that it's Sunday already. D: Back to school tomorrow. ;-;
Uguu~ Yogurt
Uguu~ Yogurt
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am

No Windy doesn't...you planted them with sunlight...ara...XDD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Uguu~ Yogurt Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 pm

D: *Steals Windy's money*
Uguu~ Yogurt
Uguu~ Yogurt
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

...sorry, but Windy's broke...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Uguu~ Yogurt Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I could tell. *Looks at the 1 cent I stolen* D:
Uguu~ Yogurt
Uguu~ Yogurt
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

...Windy had a penny, ara? O.o
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Uguu~ Yogurt Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Yes.....somehow. o.O *Find ways to spend a penny*
Uguu~ Yogurt
Uguu~ Yogurt
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Ugh.

It's spring break, I shouldn't have to deal with drama queens, even on Facebook.

So you guys know me pretty well, and you know that I like to joke and poke fun at people. It's almost always just me kidding around and when I am joking, I mean absolutely nothing by the words I say. I say something, they laugh, I laugh, other people laugh, then it's over, end of story.

I posted a witty comment on one of my friend's statuses and poke fun at him, then he replies and pokes fun at me. That's fine, I can deal with that.

However, a well-known drama addict comes up and decides to actually take the both of us seriously. Since she's practically in love with my friend, she yells at me for being immature, and yet goes out of her way to console my friend. On top of that, when I tell her she was taking me too seriously, she yells at me again for being stupid.

Now, I'd like to believe that I'm more mature than other people my age, with an average intellect. Sure, I do stupid and immature things sometimes, but that's only because it's fun and I want to mess around. But seriously? I'm kinda pissed off right now because of that person.

I shouldn't have to deal with all of this -fucking- drama. This is one reason why I hate girls. Most of the time, guys don't make drama happen, but for girls it happens all the time. And I'm sick and tired of it, and am pissed off now because of it.

Ugh.

It's better than high school was, but college is starting to have a bitter taste to it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 pm

That's why I don't associate with people and prefer the life of a hermit. Kind of. I mean, if you're going to associate with people, you've got to take the good of it (poking fun and having a good time) and the bad of it (bitches.) But it sucks that there just has to be that ONE person that ruins everything. Just chillax, Zeri. Those kinds of people get their jollies from watching you be pissed off.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I've been calming down with a healthy dosage of anime, manga, and Minecraft, so I'm feeling a bit lighter.

But I'm still bothered by it.

This is why I hate conformity. We as humans wish to be connected to other people, so we hate it when someone yells at us for doing something stupid.

I've tried to be anti-conformist and optimistic this year, and it's not turning out so hot.

But I should stop complaining and start disconnecting myself from that drama addict, along with a few others who managed to piss me off.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:13 pm

It would probably be a little weird if you weren't bothered by it. I was just saying don't let it completely bog you down. XD But yeah. If she's just going to piss you off time and time again, you're better off leaving her in the dust.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm

xD

It'll be like,

"Bitch, please! I have better things to do that to listen to your problems!"

Masq, have I ever told you how awesome you are? xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Remember:

The goal in life is to get more jollies than the bitches~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Durn, I think that was epic win.

And I think you've mentioned that I'm awesome from time to time, Zeri. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Aye.

You just showed your awesome.

So I gave you an awesome.

I've been using awesome a bit too much recently. .-.

It's still awesome tho- *shot*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

It's okay. Awesome is indeed an awesome word. So awesome, that it should not be expressed in but a single word 'awesome', but as....something that's more than a single word. Something that would make my mind explode if I kept thinking about it....

So, I'mma not think about it anymore.

Next time someone bothers you, Zeri, just slap a ho. Or call on me to do it. It's fun. =D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Aye, aye sahr! >=3

So I've got absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, or until the end of spring break. So it would be awesome if I could get some role playing done and over with.

Is there any role play that I have not yet posted in yet that requires my attention?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

If the dilapidated mammoth of time was truly a pear, then why would a pair of ominously delicious seagulls fly past the nigh of the twelfth hour without a third set of yellow socks?

Trust is a must in the sense of flying seagull socks, for you must embrace the umbrellas of life, and defile the stockings of colloquial surrealism used within the fourth carrot of the xenon gymnasium.

---

A simplified version of what I just said would probably go along the lines of "Yes, go post in 35". :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Pissed off again.

I went to check on my Facebook again, because I get frequent notifications from slightly important people.

Someone else is fucking with me now.

I'm done with Facebook. Seriously. It's been nothing but trouble for me since the day I got it anyway. I'm done socializing with ridiculous people like that. I'd much prefer waiting until my senior year to make friends with more mature people than to have assholes for friends in freshman year.

To top this all off, these people don't even know the real me. Out of all of my friends outside of the internet, only two of them actually know who I really am. And you know what? One of them doesn't go to the same college and the other is a year younger than me.

Screw those fuckers, I'm going to go back to my anti-social habits. Which is basically stalking online forums and chat rooms and minecraft servers and such.

@Durn: Okay, since I'm pissed off right now, playing as Crystal will be fairly easy.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

*sigh*

All my hard work for nothing....

*blows up Facebook*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Suddenly, all my troubles have been washed away...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Zeri.....

...that avatar....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

... I can't stop staring...
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 pm

It's my hypnosis avatar.

Whenever I'm planning on unleashing my hordes of creepers upon my enemies...I use this face to put a trance on them.

And then blow their fucking heads off.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

...Well, that sure does look like an "I'll blow your fucking head off" face.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next