Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reversed Hereafter

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reversed Hereafter Empty Reversed Hereafter

Post by Durn Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNSq1qf5ZFk

I didn’t know where I was, for the area was unfamiliar. It was a solid white room - well, if I could even call it a room. The area was textureless, and I was alone. I couldn’t find a wall, nor a ceiling, nor a floor. I felt nothing in this world, I felt like I was alone in an endless abyss of nothing. I then realized that I was not alone.

I looked in a direction that felt like it was upward, and before me I saw her. She was dangling from a white chain; her body was skewered by a pure white meathook that was stained red with her warm, fresh blood. As her blood slowly drizzled into the whiteness, the floor was stained red, and I became aware of the location of the floor. I lightly walked toward the girl, and my echoing footsteps became louder and louder, until it seemed like they had transformed into a booming voice that ringed throughout my eardrums.

I was alone. The girl was dead. I was nowhere.

Yet, I still heard a voice. This voice spoke to me, and it told me that I could save this girl, and that I could leap through the depths of time and reality to protect her. I felt something in my hands, and then I gazed at it without expression. It was a short, white blade.

If I killed myself, then we would be released from the white, and the girl could start over. The voice had told me so. When I start over, she would be released into an alternate world. A world where I was dead, and she was alive. The voice told me that too.

I was being judged for something I hadn't done, and I needed to redeem myself in order to return to that perfect world.

---

The process of being judged involves been taken into emptiness with nobody but your dead loved one, as seen in my preview post. By killing themselves with an enchanted blade that is provided, the heroes and heroines are redirected through time, to the point where their acquaintances are still alive, and the heroes themselves have passed away through whatever means necessary.

Basically, if the heroes and heroines choose to kill themselves, a new world is created in an alternate dimension. In this world, the acquaintances are safe and sound, while the heroes and heroines are already dead in that world.

In order to be reborn with their acquaintances, or to be proven innocent, the heroes and heroines will be transported into the new world, where they will be able to interact with society, yet they will be able to see demonic forces that have been sent by the "Judge". These demonic forces are not seen by a typical human being, and will only hurt a normal human if the human is caught within the crossfire of its attack aimed at a "Judged One", or our heroes.

[[NOTE: This type of roleplay could be seen as something different, I suppose. In a sense where the protagonists are fighting demons in the midst of a crowd of neutral NPC's in the real world, and the goal is to defeat the demons with as few unnecessary casualties as possible.]]

[[NOTE: Aye. It's a statistical RP. Nothing particularly new there.]]

[[NOTE: Sliv is also a GM in this roleplay.]]
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Reversed Hereafter Empty Re: Reversed Hereafter

Post by Durn Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

Music: N/A

I still don't remember why I was there, actually... and I don't remember what it looked like either... Was it because there wasn't anything to remember in the first place?

There was nothing, except for something that shouldn't of happened, so I protected it, and now I was here. I don't know why I'm here, or what I'm doing, but as long as it is safe for him, then that's all that matters. I would fight to get to him, and I would continue to do so until I reached him.

When I died, I fell into the floor of white. I kept falling until I reached another floor, yet I didn't feel pain when I made contact with the ground. There was no gravity, yet I still fell. Was something assuring my arrival at a new land? I don't know, but I was now armed, and all of my old garments were upon my body.

I saw creatures forming in the distance. They were very bland and uninteresting in appearance, yet, since they were something I had never seen before, I found their very existence to be interesting. They were small creatures of a white color, and their hunched-over backs appeared to provide very little support to their bodies, for their small arms drooped longingly. A black dot resided upon their faceless body, and that dot... just seemed to stare at me.

Their presence was an unfriendly one, so I drew my shield and protected my body. Were there others in my situation? I wasn't aware... It was impossible for me to tell at the moment.

I - I : Realization

Location -- ????? : ????

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZunDlz89ao&feature=related

Atmosphere: Erhm... I don't know where I am. [Nothing.]

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {W} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {B} { } { } { } {S} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {G} { } {L} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Elci (Paladin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Black (Demos Minor)
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 4

White (Demos Minor)

Silver (Demos Minor)

Gray (Demos Minor)

Blind (Demos Minor)

You may start in rows I-J. Just post a rather vague introduction on how your character got into the white room full of creatures with Elci. It doesn't have to be specific-ish.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am

Dead, but alive.

This feeling of nothingness that can be felt to the very core. To feel empty like this, it is a tragic fate. No matter where he turns, he cannot pinpoint what was up or down. He remembered little, only the image of his most precious treasure. The image of her dead body. Such a sight riled him up to the point of senseless anger. The very thought of his dear friend dying before him was obscene.

He remembered a slight feeling of falling downward. But that soon disappeared into the nothingness. The old chain scythe he used before coming to this place suddenly appeared in his hands. He could sense something approaching him from an angle, and so he pivoted in the air, just in time to feel his feet slam onto the ground. He was also clothed at that point, and he began to remember. Was it a dream? Or was it reality?

Zexilk starts in I-6
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

Alexander and Irene start at I5

It was strange. The second he had awoken... or was it truly an awakening? If he had been asleep, he couldn't quite remember. In fact he couldn't quite remember anything but the white room.

Drip...drip...drip...

A noise? It seemed unnatural, like it wasn't meant to be there but through some impossibility was. Looking around in the see of white, he tried to locate where it was coming from, but nothing appeared.

She sat in the same situation, trying to remember how she could have gotten here. Turning her head, the same dripping noise echoed in her mind. Nothing was there, just the plip plop of something that was far away and yet so close.

That's when they saw it. The limp lifeless bodies of one another, lay mangled, dangling by a rope around their necks. The dripping was none other than blood coming from a heart shaped hole in their chests. Speechless. The sight of one another brought a few memories to the surface, but nothing other than what they meant to one another.

The voice and the blade of white. It rang the second they remembered who the person was. They could save each other, and all it took, was their death. Both taking the blade firmly, they set the tip at the soft flesh that was their stomachs, raised it back and thrust it through.

They both fell back, falling in perfect harmony, hand in hand. They touched the ground, and nothing changed. No pain, no breaking, nothing. Just hitting the ground, together, as they should have been.

Their old garments returned, their old mementos returned, their lover returned. Standing, they weren't quite sure what was going on, but they did notice two things. A pack of white... things... and a girl, one who appeared to be in the same situation as them. Looking to the other for decision, a simple nod passed between the two, and they together prepared for whatever was to come.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Tenzo stands at Cell I-4

Things felt like a dream and yet at the same time like he was wide awake. It was strange since he had just used his life to protect his sister and yet this place did not seem like any after life he had heard of. He questioned that he was still alive and how all his bombs were replenished. His memory still seemed foggy of after the kamikaze but he knew by some unknown sense his sister was still out their and needed him. He may not know what happened to his sister and where he was but he wasn't ready to accept this place as the end.

Last edited by GoldenAce on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 pm

And so it had come to pass. He had thought she was so smart. Who was she? The one he gave himself for. Yes. But for what? His memory was muddled, and deep in that genius mind, he knew that he would probably never recover it. It was time for a new existence. He was the one who decided to switch places with his fallen ally. Images of her mangled body on the white floor lying in a pool of crimson blood flashed through his mind and he shook his head. How had she gotten like that?

Regardless, he had take that blade and ended himself so that she could live on in peace. He vaguely remembered that the only reason they had met was because he was in trouble. What kind of trouble was what eluded him, but he couldn't dwell on it now. Now safe on stable ground, he slowly rose. A golden tome on his back. Surging white energy in the shape of a blade on his right hand. Creatures, unknown to even his vast knowledge.

It was time to do some research.

Orin starts at J3.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 pm

{ } { } { } {T} {A} {Z} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {O} { } {E} { } { } { } { } J

Elci (Paladin)

Alexander and Irene (Guardian and the Protected)
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Zexilk (Scythe Apprentice)
HP: 35/35
Int: 0
Spr: 3

Orin (Researcher)
Def: 2
Int: 6

Tenzo (Hakai)
Int: 1

Black (Demos Minor)

White (Demos Minor)

Silver (Demos Minor)

Gray (Demos Minor)

Blind (Demos Minor)

~ Player Phase 1 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Orin moves to H3.

"O perilous flames roar! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" Orin chanted, holding up his hand with two fingers up side by side. Threads of blazing mana swirled about him. With his other hand, he pointed at his target which caused a fireball to zoom at it from out of nowhere, followed by two more of its kind, all of them aimed at the creature.

Orin casts Fireball on Black! 3 hits! 6 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 15/30
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Alexander and Irene
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25

Alexander and Irene move to H5!

The couple took a couple steps forward, looking for the best enemy to strike, although it would be Irene attacking. It ended up being the one closest to the group on the right, as it seemed the perfect target. Holding Irene closely, Alexander looked away for the moment as a flame suddenly lit up the target like a christmas tree.

Alexander and Irene cast Passion on Blind!
(Damage: 110% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Alexander and Irene
Mp: 15/25
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm

It was at that time that he noticed he wasn't alone. He could sense the presence of others around him. One of them had attacked one of the demon-creatures in front of him, and killed it. Were these demons enemies? Regardless, the very sight of them made him sick to his stomach. What manner of creatures were they, anyway? Their grotesque figures pissed him off.

Zexilk tightened his grip on his chain scythe, the chains rattling slightly as he altered his position, closing the gap between his legs and pushing in his shoulders. Zexilk then began to spin his scythes around by the chain, using only his fore and middle fingers to control them. The scythes spun in circles, dangerously close to his body. Their spinning quickened, and a light blue aura began to surround the blade. Suddenly, four thin, sharp blades of blue energy shot out from his scythes, assaulting one of the creatures in front of him, slicing it in half with the force of his blows.

Zexilk uses Wind Slash on Blind! 6 Atk DMG! 4 hits!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Tenzo moves to cell H-4!

"I may not know where I am but your definitely not the kind of guy I want to be alone with. Luckily I've got more than enough bombs to finish you and your buddies off." He said pulling out his C-12. However after reconsideration Tenzo put the bomb back and grabbed for a smaller but more advantageous bomb much to the ignorant foes belief.

Tenzo throws Immune System Breakdown at Gray

(Damage: --/Effect: Target is more susceptible to all negative Status Effects/Range: 3 Cells/Mp: 8/Element: --)
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Elci moves to I5.

Elci casts Sanctified Ground! Sanctified Ground Cells are formed!
MP: 20/30

Elci looked around and blinked. She had no clue where she was, but she was able to determine that she wasn't in a safe location or anything of the sort. She then took a quick glance at the rest of the people in the room, who appeared to all be in the same situation she was. "The name's Elucia, but people tend to call me Elci because it's more fun to say! You're all my friends now!" The girl cheerfully spun around the room. As she settled in one position, the ground around her began to flow with holy energy. "Sit around here if you're feeling woozy! Trust me!"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 am

{ } { } {O} {T} {A} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } {E} {Z} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J

Black takes 15 damage!

Black Perfect Kill!

Blind takes 3 damage!

Blind is burned!

Blind takes 12 damage!

Blind Perfect Kill!

Gray is more susceptible status effects!

Sanctified Ground Cells are formed!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {G} { } { } { } { } { } E

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

White casts Black Surge!

Everyone is hit for 1 Damage!

White waits.

Silver moves to D5!

Silver casts Black Surge!

Everyone is hit for 1 Damage!

Silver waits.

Gray moves to F3!

Gray uses White Lance on Orin!

Orin takes 5 Damage!

Gray waits.

{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {G} { } { } { } { } { } { } F

~ Extra Phase 1 ~

Elci heals 2 Hp!

Alexander and Irene heal 2 Hp!

Zexilk heals 2 Hp!

Orin heals 2 Hp!

Tenzo heals 2 Hp!

Elci (Paladin)
MP: 20/30

MP: 15/25
Def: 4 --> 6

MP: 8/20
Def: 3 --> 5

Orin (Researcher)
HP: 10/15
MP: 15/30

Tenzo (Hakai)

Black (Demos Minor) *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/15

White (Demos Minor)
MP: 12/20

Silver (Demos Minor)

Gray (Demos Minor) *Susceptible*
MP: 14/20

Blind (Demos Minor) *Perfect Kill*

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Elci casts Flash of Light on Orin! Orin restores 8 HP! [15/15]
MP: 13/30

"Oh no! You got hit!" Elci gasped in horror as the Researcher's chest was pierced by a thin, white blade, "I need to get you all better-er!" She giggled maniacally before casting a surge of holy energy directly at Orin, replenishing his lost stamina before the wound could make any greater difference. "You have been rejuvenated! Feels rejuvenating, doesn't it!?"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Tenzo moves to cell G-5

"Let's try to put a shock in your life, you freaks of nature."
he said pulling out more of his C-12s from behind his back. 'Kirin always liked using light to give these things a little more juice.' Tenzo thought looking down on his thunder bombs with sorrow stuck in all corners of his heart, a tear sliding down his cheek remembering her death.

Tenzo throws Thunder Sticky Bombs at Silver
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk/Effect: Paralyze 50%/Range: 3 Cells/Mp: 12/Element: Lightning)
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Orin casts Fireball on Gray! 3 hits! 6 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 0/30

Orin clutched at the wound and a memory--no, not just one--but many memories flashed through his mind of him taking many hits, just like these. This one didn't seem to bother him as much as he thought it would. He looked at the strange girl with the shield. She seemed to have a control over the powers of light...just like her. "Thank you," he said simply, relieved. He turned his attention to a nearby creature. "O perilous flames roar! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" Three more spheres of scorching flame soared through the air to strike his target.

Orin waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 am

Zexilk moves to G-6

Zexilk looked around, watching other people attack the enemies further. He had spent most of his energy on one of the creatures, and had killed it; however, all he could do now was move forward and wait for the enemy to come to him. He would have plenty of opportunities to attack in the future, so what was a little patience to him but another trial?

Zexilk waits patiently.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 am

Alexander and Irene
Mp: 15/25

Their target fell to the man with the scythe, falling to the ground and disappearing in such a way that it seemed perfect. The magic caster of the duo turned quickly, and continued to cast the same spell. The burst of flame flew at the creature, making dead on contact in a small explosion, just large enough to deal a little more damage than normal.

Alexander and Irene cast Passion on Silver!
(Damage: 110% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Alexander and Irene
Mp: 5/25
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:58 pm

{ } { } { } { } {T} {Z} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {O} { } {A} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } { } I

Orin restores 8 HP!

Silver takes 5 Damage!

Silver is Paralyzed!

Silver evades Burn!

Gray takes 15 Damage!

Gray... PERFECT KILL!!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

White casts Black Surge! Everyone takes 1 Damage!

~

Silver is Paralyzed!

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Elci restores 2 HP!

Alexander and Irene restore 2 HP!

Zexilk restores 2 HP!

Orin restores 2 HP!

Tenzo restores 2 HP!

{ } { } { } { } {T} {Z} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {O} { } {A} { } { } { } { } H

Elci (Paladin)

MP: 5/25

Orin (Researcher)
MP: 0/30

Tenzo (Hakai)
MP: 13/25

Black (Demos Minor) |-KO-| *Perfect Kill*

White (Demos Minor)
MP: 4/20

Silver (Demos Minor) |-Paralyze-2-|
HP: 10/15

Gray (Demos Minor) |-KO-| *Perfect Kill*
MP: 14/20

Blind (Demos Minor) |-KO-| *Perfect Kill*

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 am

Zexilk's body suddenly flashed out of existence, and soon became visible again by one of the demon-beasts. His chain scythe was already flashing through the air, the sharp blade swinging around and snatching up the demon that was farther away. Zexilk swung the creature around in the air for a single turn before slamming it's body back down on the ground, at which point Zexilk jerked his weapon back, regaining hold on both of his chained scythes. Zexilk remained in that position, preparing himself for the counterattack that was sure to come.

Zexilk moves to D-6

Zexilk attacks White! 5 Atk DMG!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 am

Alexander and Irene

Alexander and Irene move to F5!

The couple took many steps forward, Irene still ahead of Alexander, who was the slightest bit peeved that she was fighting this battle. He had vowed to protect her, and now here she was protecting him. Turning away with a glare at the foes, he let Irene send a burst of magic at their target.

Alexander and Irene attack White!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Alexander and Irene
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Orin moves to G4.

The researcher sighed and reached around to pull out his tome. Taking a few steps closer to the enemies, he opened and it read a bit out of it. It was one he had yet to finish. Wait. Did he even begin to read it? He grimaced and flipped back to the first page. The words didn't seem familiar. He tucked the book back and quickly slashed the air over his left hand with his right hand causing a surge of magical energy to burst into life. It was pure white, with a violet tint at the outermost portions of it. It was shaped like a blade. This would be what he would use for the rest of the battle. He felt a little weakened now that his mana reserves were depleted. That...was a familiar feeling.

Orin waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 am

Tenzo moves to cell E-5

Tenzo stared at the couple that rushed past him. He never was a guy who really let his emotions get in the way of the job, but the girl had reminded him of his sister. His hands trembled over the fact he couldn't protect her, that he almost dropped his bombs. Tenzo was paralyzed over the fact but knew he couldn't live with himself if he was reunited in the next world so early. Tenzo jumped above silver and threw his C-12.

Tenzo attacks White!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Elci waits.

"Is the battle over yet? I want to go elsewhere." The girl whined, clearly and deliberately ignoring the explosions and shrieking enemies currently in combat with her new "friends". She blinked. Tilting her head to the side, she dropped the act and made a poor, reluctant attempt to help the group, "Does anyone need to be healed uppity?"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm

{ } { } { } { } {S} {Z} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } G

White takes 6 Damage!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

White moves to C6! White attacks Zexilk!

Zexilk takes 2 Damage!

~

Silver is Paralyzed!

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Elci restores 2 HP!

Alexander and Irene restore 2 HP!

Orin restores 2 HP!

{ } { } { } { } {S} {Z} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } G

Elci (Paladin)

MP: 5/25

HP: 33/35