Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the Last Video Game You Played?

+13
Nixen Luster Oha
crazE
TheNinjaSlayer
Xenosaga
見崎鳴
MysticKnightFF5
Creame
Silver
Kurio
Masquerade
Cerani
Zerifachias
Durn
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's the Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Minecraft as well.

Cactus cannot be placed in an adjacent cell of another block. So yeah, cactus mazes are hard.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

What's the Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Post by Cerani Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Not if you use them in conjunction with fences. It's making them multi-leveled that's difficult.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Sounds interesting.

Now, what has the Zeri been working on recently?

Well, let's just say I have yet to complete my new base of operations. I'll have screenshots up tomorrow, probably.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Borderlands.

Me and a friend hard-cored it the last few days, since Friday. That game is like instant win as soon as you kill your first Skag. Seriously, I don't even like playing shooters that much, and I love this game.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Heavy Rain. The rain, it crushes you.

EDIT: NO, SERIOUSLY, THE RAIN LOOKS LIKE IT'S MADE OF STEEL OR SOMETHING
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Incubator.

So... entertained...
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:00 pm

HEAVY RAIN

Yes, game title is in all caps... it's SO FUCKIN' BADASS
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Etrian Odyssey 3: The Drowned City

Reminds Windy of time several years ago when games were actually difficult and you couldn't faceroll your way through everything...ah, the good old dasy...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Sanctum

You can buy it on Steam for like...4 bucks. It's an FPS Tower Defense game. It's highly unique and there are lots of different enemy types and towers. I'd say one of the best indie games I've seen in awhile. Except for Minecraft and Terraria.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Dude, Sanctum is pretty damn cool, if a bit short.

And for me, a combination of Minecraft and Fallout: New Vegas . . . damn those damn Star caps. >.<
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 pm

As of two hours ago: Dungeons of Dredmore.

It's cheap as chips (literally, no joke here), and is an addictive and cute little game.

It's a rouge-like rpg. It's by a company called Gaslamp Games.

What I meant by cute?

The humor. It is very, very cute humor. So much so I have to link you to TotalBiscuit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyTfUnnxZV4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2

Really good game, Windy found both 1 and 2 a while ago and decided to play them for a bit of a nostalgia trip, since he hasn't played any Summon Night games in a long time...Windy just finished 1 this morning and has moved on to 2...after 2 Windy thinks he's gonna go find the copy of Twin Age he has lying around and finish that one up as well...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Valkyria Chronicles

...Yasa just got past Chapter 11...ara...v.v

Spoiler:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 pm

WarCraft 3
Yes, I did recently find my old WC3 file hidden somewhere on my computer hard drive. It only took me an of boredom to sort through all the crap on my computer. >.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by 見崎鳴 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 am

Atelier Rorona & Atelier Totori cat
見崎鳴
見崎鳴
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Shining Force

Yes, I dug up my old copy of this game. It takes me back, back to a time when in an rpg you couldn't just repeatedly mash one button and kill everything. Back when you could actually get a game over with just one or two stupid mistakes. Back when it was actually possible to get a game over, regardless of whether you're trying or not. Good times...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by 見崎鳴 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 am

Grief Syndrome for PC~! What's the Last Video Game You Played? - Page 2 816628317
見崎鳴
見崎鳴
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by 見崎鳴 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Homura Combat for PC.
見崎鳴
見崎鳴
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

FFX for PS2. Yeah, I'm playin it. And no, I've never beaten it before so I'm trying to now before I lose the chance.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Dragon Gate III for the XBOX360. I don't know, my brother brought used for like 12 bucks and he was like "Play. NOW." and I was like "DDDDDD:" and we ended up playing for three hours straight.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Cerani wrote:FFX for PS2. Yeah, I'm playin it. And no, I've never beaten it before so I'm trying to now before I lose the chance.

It's a pretty good game until you beat it. Because it ends, and all that.

But in all honesty, Square Enix needs to remake FFVI, not FFX. Instant millions, for srs.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I've only played VIII and X. ^.^; And one which I can't remember the number of, whichever one had that Stein knight in it. I watched someone else play XII, and it was alright but it reminded more of The Last Remnant than a FF game.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm

I made a big boo-boo, it's Dungeon Siege III. I don't know why I thought it was Dragon Gate III. .-.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2. After doing stuff with Heart of the World, I felt compelled to play KH2 again. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Final Fantasy VI and VII are the greatest, in my opinion. I really liked the combat mechanics in X, but I HATED the story and I HATED the terrible voice acting.

My least favorite scene has to be after Luca, where Auron drags Tidus back to Yuna's group and forces him to join. That fake laughing made my ears burn. Ugh.

@Masq: I've played KH2 way too many times. >-> I played it so much I got to level 98 with the best weapons in the game. I haven't 100%'ed it, but I have 87%'ed it, and that's good enough for me.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next