Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Art Competition: SilentFox VS Cerani!

2 posters

Go down

Cast your vote!

The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! I_vote_lcap63%The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! I_vote_lcap37%The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! Empty The Ultimate Art Competition: SilentFox VS Cerani!

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 am

Ok, so you probably know about Cerani's awesome Red XIII drawing. She drew that for a competition in which I was the other participant. I thought both of ours were good, but since we had one judge, I'm not sure it was fair...not saying that I thought mine was better, because I think we were evenly matched, I just think the judge was biased...so here's where you come in. View both of our submissions by clicking the links below and then cast your vote for whose is better. Try to ignore your opinions of each of us when making your decision (like don't vote for one of us because you hate the other, or because you owe one a favor, etc., etc..).

Here are the submissions!

Cerani's Submission:
https://2img.net/h/i335.photobucket.com/albums/m464/night-night_2008/RedXIII-drawing.jpg

SilentFox's Submission:
https://2img.net/h/i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/Justin21993/DSC00454.jpg
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! Empty Re: The Ultimate Art Competition: SilentFox VS Cerani!

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am

I may have to resize that pic again, so that you all can see what's going on in that sketch. I'll get on that.

edit: Alright, I fixed the size and darkened it a bit so that the detail and shading isn't completely lost to the crappy scanner that I used. It may take a few minutes, or hours, for the link to update but it's good now.

May the best sketch win! ^.^
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Art Competition:  SilentFox VS Cerani! Empty Re: The Ultimate Art Competition: SilentFox VS Cerani!

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Oh, in case anyone's wondering, this is the picture we were all asked to draw. No tracing or anything.

Red XIII
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm

How long are we letting this competition go Fox? Only seven people have voted . . . although usually only that amount are online at once. ^.^;
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 pm

8 people now, so maybe another day...
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Alrighty then.

Come on people, vote! We wanna see who's best! This could easily end up a tie.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 am

Maybe we should advertise elsewhere...if that is allowed...
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 am

Hmm . . . deviantArt?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am

Maybe i should reactivate my deviantart account...
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

Mine's still up. You wanna do that?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down