Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something of Revolution

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Something of Revolution - Page 2 Empty Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm

"As you say, ma'am," Daniel replied hastily in his gentle voice, saluting back before trudging off to the ruins to search for the entrance once again. He arrived at the southern stairway in no time; they hadn't traveled too far from the spot, and he began to ascend. Unfortunately, he forgot how far they had searched, so he had to keep his eyes peeled the entire time for traps, proceeding with the utmost caution. He honestly had no idea what he was looking for in regards to the entrance. The largest possibility was that of a trapdoor of sorts. He knocked gently on certain stones, prodding and pressing with his fingers to see if he could unconver some hidden button or switch, but all to no avail.

"Well, this is hopeless. At least the view is nice," Daniel said to himself, taking in the view of the area before starting his descent. He had lost sight of Church and figured he was probably investigating the section that he and the others had been investigating earlier. "North and work west, she had ordered. Guess we were to work east then." When he reached the bottom of the stairway, he felt his way along the side of it, completely made of stone. He wondered if the person who hid the artifact here even had time to set up traps. It still didn't hurt to be cautious.

"Would be the last thing I needed," he said miserably, shaking his head before feeling the wall with the palm of his hands, and worked his way along. There were piles of rubble around, and segments of broken walls. He dug through the debris and investigated the walls, but the results were inconclusive. "I know they're supposed to be ruins, but shouldn't there be a main entrance somewhere? Ancient peoples and their structures, I swear..."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 pm

"I'm sorry. We had no intention of heading to the ruins. We only came for a little training, and unfortunately traveled a little off course. I hope you can see this is just a misunderstanding."

Ashe focused on the woman with a polite and respectful personage, not wishing to be rude or cause a problem. That didn't stop her from looking back to her friend and glaring at her again. She swore if Ane said something that contradicted her, she'd skin her alive when they got out of this. And she planned to get out of this.

Looking back to the woman, she looked to where her little lackey ran off. Closer to the ruins. What reasons would the Capitol's Royal Army have to close off the ruins? Why would they be out here? Sure there were beasts, but that is what mercenaries were for. It didn't make much sense, and that bothered the Spellblade. Raising an eyebrow, she carefully took a step closer to the woman.

"Pardon my asking, but for what reasons are the ruins closed off? And what does the Exalted one fear so greatly that he need send part of his army to a place such as this?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yes, we're just hired swords that have a lot of free time on our hands." Anemone added, "So we came out here for a little walk and maybe sink our blades into some beasts around here. And that's when we ran into you guys."

Unlike her stern friend beside her, Anemone still had a smile on her face and she appeared rather relaxed despite being confronted by the military. It was this thing about Anemone, she was always pretty carefree, despite being a mercenary and all. It was quite a contradiction to Ashe's personality, and Anemone often tells her companion to relax and have some fun once in a while. But most of the time she doesn't listen.

She averted her attention away from the military woman in front of her to observe the ancient structure a bit more, and found nothing of interest to it. It made her wonder why the royal army would send troops all the way out here.

"Yes well, please pardon my friend here. She's a bit too, serious and doesn't know how to relax." Anemone said, "Although, I am curious as to why the military would be here studying an ancient piece of artwork."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

This day kept getting more and more interesting for Lacie. But, this day was almost over. The sun was just past the moment of it's final light. If she did not get to some shelter quickly, the surface would be overrun with all manner of beasts. Beasts much stronger than a few characters from the military could deal with. This place was especially an area that attracted monsters. The very scent of the ruins attracted them, some managed to even find their way inside. No doubt there would be nests underground.

So, either way she went, there would be monsters. However, there would be much less numbers underground than on the surface. Even if the beasts are more powerful underground, Lacie knew she would last a much better chance of survival underground. The only problem was convincing the military faction here. Lacie knew these military types. These were the kinds of warriors who did not want lesser "civilians" to put themselves in danger, no matter how powerful the "civilian" was.

Lacie put on an uneasy smile, she was by no means a civilian. What land did she have to return to? Ever since she escaped from the pits of hell, there was no place she could call home. But, that place taught her to fight. It made her stronger. Even so, she could not hold off a horde of dangerous monsters at night. Such a thing would be foolish to attempt at her level. Even with the assistance of the military, they would be killed and eaten.

It was about time Lacie made her appearance.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm

"My apologies, but we've been ordered to withhold our purpose here from the public." Aria remarked, her eyes fixated upon the sinking sun. She couldn't afford to remain atop the surface any longer; doing so meant death to her whole crew. "If you do plan on hunting beasts out on the Folkvangr at night, let me warn you. These beasts are of an entirely different caliber than what one might expect. Now, if you'd excuse us." Aria saluted the strangers, turning her back on them as she confronted her two remaining lackeys.

"Be sure to keep your eyes on them," She whispered in secrecy, "They seem interested in the ruins." Aria recalled the parchment mentioning something along the lines of disallowing all outsiders from coming in contact with the artifact. Keeping that thought in mind, she kept a careful eye on the mercenaries. Their curiosity just might get the best of them. "Kuraiss, Owve, please return to your stations and continue searching."

"Aye sir!" They both ecstatically replied, scurrying back off to join Daniel and Church in the rubble of the Freyja Ruins.

"Please don't encroach upon the Royal Army's private works. It would be much appreciated." Aria turned back toward the mercenaries and spoke, "Remember, you should find shelter before twilight's end!"
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Ashe's eyes sharpened as the woman spoke of withholding information from the general public. She didn't like the sound of this. The government keeping such information as why the royal army was dispatched was highly suspicious. However, such suspicions did not stop her from bowing her head in respect as she had done earlier.

"Thanks for the advice."

She waited for her to walk away from them before moving back over to her blade and returning it to its sheath. She waited another moment before moving over to her friend, the sharpness of her eyes still held. Her voice dropped to nothing but a whisper as she looked back at the large ruins.

"We'll be following them Ane. Be sure to keep quiet, and well hidden."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Lacie had already started walking closer to the military and the two other women. She watched them interact as she got closer, and as the military resumed their search. The woman in command must have dismissed the two wanderers. Lacie made sure that she became noticeable to the group before speaking to them.

"You'll never find the entrance that way," Lacie said gently, her voice soft and light as always. "If you don't know what you are looking for, you'll never find it. That goes for this place as well. It's a sort of strange magic that these ruins emit."

Lacie paused for a moment, letting her information set in. Before the military or the other group could reply to her, Lacie placed a hand on her chest. "Forgive my manners, my name is Lacie. I've traveled these lands for many years and have heard many things. As such, I know how to enter these ruins." Lacie then swung her arm around slowly, pointing to the setting sun behind her. "Your time is short, if we do not hurry, all of us will die here. Military personnel, what will you do?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Alerted by the sound of footsteps, Aria's movements reached an impasse. Turning toward the sound, Aria met eye-to-eye with a blond-haired woman with bright, emerald-green eyes. Her hair was neatly and intricately tied into a bun, held together only by a single blue lace. The armored dress she wore gave her a sophisticated, composed look. An elegant, polite aura emanated through her words as she spoke to Aria.

When did this woman show up? She thought, Out of the blue? Just like that? It's a possibility- No! Her eyes widened as a sole realization entered her mind, She's been watching us silently from the foliage! I was careless! I should have remained more alert! But, I can't just accept aid from this woman. If this polite, emerald-eyed maiden were to get injured due to my own circumstances, I'd never forgive myself!

Hiding her frustration behind her lips, Aria's teeth clenched with irritation, I hate to admit it, but this woman is correct. If we stay out here any longer, each and every one of us would fall pray to the encroaching darkness! The pros weight out the cons; protection of human life bears immense priority over keeping unauthorized personnel uninvolved!

"Lacie," Aria gazed at the woman intently, "I look forward to working with you in the future." With those final words, Aria held her hand out in front of her body, intending to shake hands with the woman.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Lacie smiled sweetly at the woman, taking the other woman's hand with her own armored glove. With a quick, small shake, Lacie released her hold and looked over at the two other travelers who had wandered off. Calling out to them in a small voice, Lacie attracted their attention saying, "You two warriors, you must come here as well. You will not find another shelter in time that darkness approaches, so you must also follow me."

Lacie turned back to Aria again, flashing her a quick smile and walking around her. The military personnel had passed the first exam. "I'm glad I did not have to resort to anything drastic," Lacie mentioned, "I'm not one for falling prey to beasts of the night." Lacie moved around and behind the ruins.

"You see, if you search the ruins, you'll never find the entrance, no matter where you look," Lacie began, moving more into the forest behind the ruins, "That's because the entrance is not within the ruins, but within the forest itself. Grimmir would have never placed the entrance so close to the ruins. Stick close to me, it's going to be very dark in the tunnel we're about to enter."

Lacie led the military faction and the two other warriors to an area far away from the ruins. She turned around a tree and stepped back to allow the others get a closer look. The tree she had stopped behind was much more open than the front side. It was a small tunnel that led down into the ground, into complete darkness.

"Once you go inside, keep moving forward, no not stop, do not turn around," Lacie said, "If you do, there is a high chance you will get lost."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Daniel had reached an eastern stairway. The wall along the ruins was devoid of anything, being traps or secret entrances. It was rather disheartening. The piles of rocks and segments of weathered stone walls were also searched fruitlessly. It was all pointless. The sun was getting low. He was about to start his ascent when he realized that the leader along with what appeared to be some civilians were moving off into the forest. Why was the leader following that one civilian? There was something up. He whistled for Church who was nearing the south end. It seemed he was already aware that they should probably follow. Daniel nodded and approached.

"Well, it's obviously something important. Let us move," he spoke swiftly and moved after the group. It would be best for military officers to take up the rear should the civilians try anything unruly anyway. Upon stopping, all became clear. The girl had known of the secret entrance and was showing it to them. He wasn't sure what to do. It was obvious that they, as officers, had to follow the actions of their commander. If Aria was to enter the tunnel, than so would they. It would be better to do that anyway, seeing as how the beasts seemed to get rather unruly at night. Strength in numbers, and all that.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Anemone blinked and mouthed the words "withold from the public" as she picked up her swords, still safely sheathed. These people were up to something here, and Anemone wasn't planning on finding out what. She didn't care for the military or the government enough to bother herself with this old decrepit structure anymore.

But unfortunately, apparently her friend thought otherwise. When Anemone turned to leave the place in search of a few animals now that the sun was starting to set and maybe set up camp, Ashe got her attention saying that they were going to follow the military guys.

"But-" Anemone opened her mouth to protest before shutting it and sighed, Ashe seemed determined, and that determination probably wasn't about to go away, "Fine. But if we get into trouble with the military, you're responsible for getting us out."

And just when Anemone was about to go find a better hiding spot, another woman, with blond hair and emerald eyes, now standing with the military leader, beckoned them to come with. Anemone blinked and shrugged, whatever works. She got up and made her way to the little group of people there, then followed the blond haired woman to the entrance of a small dark passageway.

"Alright then..." Anemone said, staring down into the tunnel completely void of light, "So who's going first?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

"I will."

Ashe stepped forward after the rather quick turn of events. The woman who had stepped out before was now getting them involved as well. A lucky star on their part, it would be much easier than just trying to follow along. Being part of the little group helped, and the Spellblade would have to thank the woman when they got in there.

Taking the lead she began to enter the woods, stepping forward confidently. Not a single thought of turning around passed through her head. Not even as the tunnel darkened and all the light dispersed. Ashe was ready for this.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Ashe, the courageous woman who led the party into the darkness of the ruins, stepped forward with caution. The party's vision gradually becoming weaker and weaker, the thought of running into a trap made each step a necessary risk. Turning countless corners in this labyrinth of a tunnel, the party finally recognized an obscure, orange light illuminating the end of the cave.

Approaching the torch with caution, the party grieved a sigh of relief. Judging by the lighting of the torch, beyond it lie a large room filled with darkness, the once narrow tunnel expanding into a massive vestibule - the true entrance of the ruins. Aria and crew tentatively crept into the large chamber, shortly before an unsettling click echoed throughout the endless hall.

Approximately thirteen seconds after the click, four bright lights illuminated from four different stone-like sentries. Their presence made known, the earthen monstrosities sprang to life in a sudden fit of energy. Letting out countless wails and moans of warning, they slowly began to approach the party.

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja

Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]

{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} E
{~} {1} { } { } { } { } { } {4} {~} F
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} { } {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]

Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 25/25
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2

Stonevessel (2)

Stonevessel (3)

Stonevessel (4)

Foxtail Shade (5)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

Foxtail Shade (6)

{w} - Wall
HP: 10

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
Def: 3
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.

You may start in rows I-J.

Aria starts at J3.

"We have company." Aria muttered under her heaving breath. As a scholar who frequently tampers in the mystical arts and exercises little, the extensive journey to the vestibule of the ruins exhausted the poor woman. Filled with fatigue, Aria shuffled through her lengthy array of sashes and removed a single book from within. Her treasured grimoire now gently hovering above the palms of her hands, Aria clasped her hands together. "Be careful! Something might be sifting through the shadows!" The enchantress warned her allies, remaining as alert and aware as she could.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Lacie starts in I-6

Lacie quickly unsheathed her silver sword, the blade silently slipping out of it's sheath. The silver sword reflected the light from the torch quite well, but did not extend Lacie's sight range. Unfortunately. Even so, the beasts that Lacie could see were giant rock monsters. And what better way to take care of rock monsters than water? Lacie saw no need to figure them out.

"I sense spirits. One...no, two spirits are lingering in the shadow," Lacie informed the party. "I don't know their location, so be extremely careful. Spirits are known for being very elusive and very powerful." Lacie's silver sword would take care of any spirit with just a few hits, but there was still the danger of the enemy getting the first hit. Lacie had to be careful and stay on her guard.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Ashe starts at I5!

"Ane, be careful out there. I sense there is more than just spirits here."

Ashe carefully drew her sword out in front of her as the room became illuminated. They would have to be careful now, with only parts of the room visible things could get a little problematic. Who knew what else was waiting for them in this room, just waiting to strike when they least expected it.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Daniel starts at J4.

And so the secrets of the ruins began to reveal themselves, sentinels armed tooth and nail to ward of intruders to be sure. He had read the fiction stories, too. Daniel retrieved his staff from his back and slammed the end of it down into the ground. "Commander Aria, we shall heed your words. The presences aren't as crafty as they believe they are," he spoke quietly, yet with a firm, defensive tone. He wasn't about to let these things get the best of him, and by the stances of the others, they were ready for a fight as well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Anemone starts at cell I-4

"Yes Mom..." Anemone said, rolling her eyes.

Unsheating her two rather odd-looking swords and taking a stand beside her companion, Anemone sighed, Ashe acted like this a lot. In fights she often warned Anemone of everything that could be remotely dangerous,. Even though Anemone was fully capable of recognizing most of the threats by herself, and in most cases, avoid it.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

The Gates of Freyja

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]

{ } { } { } {N} {S} {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]

Aria (Enchantress)

Lacie (Blue Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
HP: 15/15
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
HP: 20/20
Def: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Int: 6
Spr: 3

Stonevessel (1)

Stonevessel (2)

Stonevessel (3)

Stonevessel (4)

Foxtail Shade (5)

Foxtail Shade (6)

{w} - Wall

- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil

~Player Phase 1~

Aria casts Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring!

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

MP: 22/30

Aria waits.

Pointing her left index finger at the floating grimoire, Aria quickly swept it across the book's cover, causing it to quickly unlatch and open to a page on which a large, blue circle was drawn. She quickly traced the circle with the tip of her thumb. Aria's thumb coming to a halt, the land around the young enchantress carved itself into a perfect circle, leaving Aria on a small piece of stone within the circle.

The indented portions of the circle slowly grew damp. Water gradually filled the ring, elegantly twisting and turning in a perfect coil around the enchantress. Presented with her final product, Aria glided her finger across the grimoire once more, causing the page to turn.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am

Lacie waits.

Lacie remained in her stop, taking up a very defensive stance. She wanted the enemy to attack her. Specifically she wanted the spirit to attack her so she could find it. It was the easiest way to find the spirit without forcing it to run from the light. Lacie wanted the spirit to be comfortable with attacking her. However, even if she remained still, there was no guarantee that the spirit would go anywhere near her. Spirits had a tendency to avoid those with immense power.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:21 am

Ashe
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20

Ashe uses Flametongue!
(Damage: --/Effect: Basic Attacks: Fire Element/Basic Attacks: Burn 25%/Element: Fire)

Ashe ignored Ane as she brushed off her warnings, knowing full well that her friend understood the danger. Not daring to take a step forward, Ashe began to focus her mana. At the moment she wasn't much different from the other fighters here, but in another second that would change.

Arm held out, blade in hand the energy running through her body began to direct to her drawn weapon. A single seal on the blade in the shape of a flame began to glow rather violently, the air around the metal heating up. The rest of the metal began to heat up, the seal still glowing violently, the air getting hotter and hotter with each second. And then there was fire, streaming from the metal until it was almost impossible to tell there was any metal left.

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 am

Daniel waits.

Wishing to harbor his magical reserves, Daniel resisted the temptation to blast the enemies with his spell. It was best that he save it in case that his allies required medical attention, for some of his strange magic could be used in such a manner. He wasn't sure how it worked, but he just willed it into action. It was a power he had not even to this day come to understand. But he could use it and use it well, so that was all that mattered.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Anemone uses Anticipation. Anemone's evasion increases by 25%
MP: 7/15

Anemone held out her swords in front of her and closed her eyes, blocking off all other distractions around her as she attempted to listen to every sound there was. Every footstep, every movement. She had trained enough to be rather precise with reading the opponent's moves, even with her eyes closed. Now if something tries to attack her, she would have a much easier time avoiding.

Anemone waits
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

The Gates of Freyja

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

Ashe's Basic Attacks are now of the Fire Element!

Anemone's Evasion increases by 25%!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Foxtail Shade (5) moves to ??!

Foxtail Shade (5) waits.

Foxtail Shade (6) moves to ??!

Foxtail Shade (6) uses Deep Bite on Lacie!

A cold rush of wind quickly passed by Lacie, the feeling of sharp, serrated teeth sinking into her right leg. Suddenly, an immense pressure freed itself from the female warrior, leaving her leg bleeding in two adjacent locations.

Lacie takes 7 damage!

Lacie evades Immobilization!

Stonevessel (1) moves to G3!

Stonevessel (1) uses Raise Pillar on Anemone!

The leftmost stone-like sentry clapped its hands together, shortly before pressing them against the cobblestone floors of the ruins. A pulse of magical energy coursed through the ground, surfacing beneath Anemone in the form of a massive pillar, which continued to jet up into the air until the mercenary slammed against the ceiling. As the pillar descended back into the earth, bits and pieces of rubble fell from the vestibule's highest points.

Anemone takes 5 damage!

Stonevessel (2) waits.

Stonevessel (3) waits.

Stonevessel (4) moves to F7!

Stonevessel (4) uses Boulder Surge on Lacie!

Mimicking the previous sentry, the rightmost statue clapped its hands together and pressed them against the floor. This time, however, a compact, spheroidal boulder rose from the ground. After idly hovering for mere moments, the boulder beamed itself directly into Lacie's left shoulder, shattering into pieces upon making contact with the girl's armor.

Lacie takes 1 damage!

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {4} { } {~} F
{~} { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } G

Available Achievements:

Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*

Lacie (Blue Knight)
HP: 12/20

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/20

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi) *Anticipation (2)*
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Def: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Int: 6
Spr: 3

Stonevessel (1)

Stonevessel (2)

Stonevessel (3)

Stonevessel (4)
MP: 20/30

Foxtail Shade (5)

Foxtail Shade (6)
MP: 25/35

{w} - Wall

{p} - Pedestal

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil

~Player Phase 2~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

She found it. Through the searing pain in her leg, Lacie quickly located the spirit's position and, ignoring the blood now leaking from her wound, Lacie quickly slashed the air beside her in order to catch the spirit and stop it's movements. Lacie quickly followed up by slamming the tip of her silver sword into the ground where she sensed the spirit to be. With both of those fast, powerful attacks, there was no way the spirit could have survived. However, she did not feel any resistance on her blade. Those spirits were certainly very tricky.

Lacie attacks the spirit at I-7! 2 hits! 6 DMG per hit! (Effective)

"One down,"
Lacie said with confidence. As soon as she stood up though, another attack, from the giant stone creature, smashed into her shoulder, her armor absorbing most of the damage. Lacie eyed the stone fragments on the ground and brushed off some dust from her shoulder. She didn't seem at all phased by the heavy attack.

Lacie takes hits like a boss.

Lacie waits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Anemone moves to cell F-3

After a failed attempt at dodging an attack, and getting her head smashed against the ceiling as a result, Anemone dashed toward the large stone sentry that attacked her. She ran past the stone being and circles around to its back, and while doing so made two quick slashes at it, chipping off bits of its stone exterior.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (1). 8 damage per hit, 2 hits

Last edited by Yasa-kun on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next