Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seria

2 posters

Go down

Seria Empty Seria

Post by Durn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 pm

A few days ago, I decided it would be best to draw a map for the continent of Seria. After drawing the borders of the countries, I spiffed the map up in GIMP to make it look more... mappy. :3

Each country will have its own map with specific locations, landmarks, and etcetera marked. For now, all I have 100% complete are the basics. Each country is labeled. Anything that isn't labeled is the ocean, a river, or a lake. =3=

Map

CAPITAL
Though this should go without saying, Capital is the central region of Seria. The base of operations for the Royal Army is located here, as well as magnate of the whole of the continent - king Magnus Invidia. Watching over his people with a keen eye, Invidia directly controls the deepest expanses of the region's trade routes, closely managing the fluctuation of merchants both in and out of the city's walls. Outwardly, his primary goal appears to be the retrieval of the Rose of Revolution, however, his truest intentions have been kept secret by his closest government allies..

The geography of Capital has become highly urbanized over the course of its development, forming an almost entirely circular landscape in which thousands of buildings, markets, guild quarters, and living quarters have been constructed. The city's circular foundation is surrounded by a thick, stable series of walls and gates, whose defensive purposes are further emphasized by the large moat which encircles them. There are four main gates - one at each cardinal direction, complete with its own combination of up/down gates and fancy drawbridges.

*More coming soon*

KERAS
Well known for its intensive agricultural success, the region of Keras is directly affiliated with the Royal Army, functioning as its primary source of food in a direct, yet particularly business-related relationship. As Keras is a region of farmers and other non-combatants, it relies primarily on the military strength of Capital in order to survive invasions of any kind. Similarly, the bountiful plains of Keras provide Capital with a whopping 55% of its total income in food.

*More coming soon*

HELHEIMR WASTELANDS

VALE OF SPRINGS

THE FOLKVANGR

THE EMPTIED OCEAN

NASTROND'S PASS

VALLAND FJORD

SPIRE OF THE SKIES

MYSTLETAINN

ALBERICH

TYRGATE MOUNTAIN RANGE

WINTERGLADES