Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

+2
Masquerade
Silver
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 22 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, the funny thing is that Rico plays a critical role in the sequel for reasons you'll understand in due time.

Anyway, first, let me say that Cheshire is one bad ass mother fucker.

Next, let me say that I am going to bed. It's getting hard to type because my eyes are like...not in focus. x-x
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 22 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Night Masq. :D

I'll go to sleep after I finish up my post. Gotta get up at at least 10:30 and I usually sleep til 12. X3
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 am

T'day is homework day, if I am not mistaken. (b=3=)b

So I won't be posting as much, but I will sneak in for a peak every once in awhile.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:32 am

I think everyone's confirmed that they're doing homework today including myself, but I don't do it for hours straight at a time. I'll probably update when I take a little break.

Then again, the homework I have to do now isn't that hard, and I don't have a lot of it, so I'll probably be free for most of the day. I have to pick up a couple of text books on Tuesday. If I had them now, I'd prob do some practice problems or something, but like I said, the stuff right now is easy, so it's not worth the bother. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah, the only homework I have is just tedious rather than difficult.

I'm doing history homework now. I have to construct a timeline with 15 relevant events to the Reconstruction of America from 1865-1898. The most tedious part is that my professor wants this in print format, not handwritten. Which is annoying and very tedious.

I have a bit of statistics to do and a minor psychology paper to write, as well as record vocabulary on some index cards for an APA Writing class.

I need to rant about my APA Writing class, hold on.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:33 am

I'm going to be gone in just a bit, I posted in Heart. Kazega's standing again next turn and we have one less enemy to deal with.

On an unrelated note for Cerani, I'll start finishing up that update when I get back. =)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:33 pm

I shall be waiting, and sorry everybody's got homework to deal with. I may miss school a little, but I don't miss that. :<
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:40 pm

It's not bad. It beats last semester's homework. This shit is easy as fuck. The first part of Calc III is just vectors and summations and products of vectors in three-space. Which is just physics, basically. And then my Chemistry - A Quantitative Science is like AP Chem all over again. So basically easy. Easy easy easy.

For now...dun dun duuuuun. >o>
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Mmm, Chemistry. Loved it, --ahem-- but anyhow. Haha, let's cross our fingers and hope this semester remains easy. I think you could use a break, personally.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 pm

@Masq: .....What...? I don't even...

<--Psychology/Criminal Justice nut

I just finished my stupid APA homework, I'm half done with my History timeline (which I'm putting off until later), and I'm about to start Statistics.

I hate statistics.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, we're supposed to be differentiating and integrating with three variables later on in Calc III since we're expanding from two to three dimensions now. A little worried about that, but the professor said it would be calculator-based and that we'd just need to know when to apply what. That eased my worry a bit.

I think it's safe to say that Rondash did a good job because Ch 201 is nothing and will remain nothing.

Not sure about Organic II. We're just learning about benzene and derivatives of benzene now. Learned my first reaction, the electrophilic aromatic substitution, last lecture. Seemed simple enough. I'm sure this one will get harder though. XD

I've never taken Stats before, Zeri. Oddly enough. Given my math background, that is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 pm

I've heard two different views about Statistics.

1. It's fun
2. It's hell

=3=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:14 pm

I think I've heard the same thing. ^ ^; Seeing as how I don't have to take it, I should consider myself lucky. If I do have to take another math for some odd reason, I'm taking a Differential Equations course. e.e
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

The last I remember of taking statistics was in that one woman's class, Advanced Functions and Mathematics which had to be about the easiest math I've ever taken, and as such very boring. What was her name again . . . Ms. Rollison. Everyone hated her because she acted like a bitch, but then again she was very pregnant soooo. XD Interesting class for a couple weeks, then I started slacking because there really wasn't anything else she could've taught us.

Mr. Rondash though was perhaps the best teacher North Brunswick had, man. Who else do you know that'll tell you Barney is very similar to a demon in the Book of Demons, rides a motorcycle, and makes Chemistry one of the most interesting classes?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Rondash was awesome. When he left NBHS, I think he took a lot of the soul from it as well. Like, there was an empty spot that no one else could fill. So I'm glad I got to partake in one of his classes before I graduated.

And Rollison was always a bitch, even before she got pregnant. I had her for 9th grade geometry and it was horrible. Like, nothx.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

I kind of did my statistics work.

There was a lot of personal information that I didn't want to write down, even though the question asked for it. I realize the professor can get my phone number if he really wanted to, but I'm not going to give it to him.

Same with my address. And the place where I was born.

Identity theft? No thanks. I want the ability to say "Hey, I didn't give this guy my contact information personally" rather than be screwed over by the insurance company and the police. =3=

I know it's unlikely, but this is stupid anyway, so I'm not doing that. Fuck it.

And then there was a question that asked me to find out stuff about my classmates. What the fuck? How the fuck am I supposed to do that? Send them an e-mail? HOW? We have to TELL each other our e-mails IN PERSON. I don't know ANYONE in my statistics class. So I'm NOT doing that question either.

I hate statistics for multiple reasons that may or may not actually relate to the actual class.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:28 pm

That's ridiculous, simply put. The most personal information I've been asked is my height and weight, and how many siblings I have. I think your teacher is weird on top of ridiculous, with a serving of stupid.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Tubby's dead. Don't bother attacking it. =~=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Masq, if Kazega is revived on the turn the enemies are killed, does she get full experience? Cause this'll likely be the last turn of the battle.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:06 pm

I have a feeling that possession is going to come in handy soon...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Yes, she will.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Alright. Chris will perfect kill the other Large Body, if Tenkai could kill off Remains that would be nice. Clara won't be attacking this turn cause of the perfect kill.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Back from wherever I went to.

It was 12 degrees outside with lots of wind and I can't feel most parts of my body.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Goblin Punch is, in essence, a recreation of Falcon Punch, isn't it?

If all goes well, Auza will be forcing the goblin she is possessing to use it on the other goblin.

So that should be fun.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome back, frozen Xeno.

And you can think of it like that if you want. Just remember that the conditions for using it still have to be met even though it's Possessed.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next