Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb Bitches

Go down

Dumb Bitches Empty Dumb Bitches

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 pm

This has been a long time coming, because there are lots of dumb bitches that I see walking around, throwing out their dumb, bitchy selves. But last night in particular pissed me off to the point where I couldn't even sit with my friends and talk like I normally do. I couldn't do it. While I was at my usual table, this bitch (who had only started joining the table 3 days ago) gives off a very unwelcome aura in my direction. You know why? I didn't until last night.

I'm eating, as I typically do without talking. I eat, then talk with my friends. But while I was eating, this bitch said something that didn't really piss me off, it was something I could tolerate, but she said, "I'm a lesbian because guys are fucking creepy." Okay, you all know I'm a guy, but this didn't really bother me that much. I was thinking to myself, "Okay, that's your opinion, and frankly it sucks because you live a very sheltered life," and continued eating.

It wasn't until I finished and was talking with another friend who was in my stupid APA Writing class (Reference), which is a psychology course. This woman was listening in, and all of a sudden she interrupts us and says, "I hate psychologists."

My friend gave me a murderous look. I knew what she was thinking. She wanted to kill this bitch outright, and I would have helped her. Seriously, this dumbass is a fucking senior, and she's interrupting a conversation she isn't a part of. And that's not the only time that happened that night. Two of my friends (the one I was talking to before and another) were talking about all these crime shows like CSI and Law and Order and Bones.

Quite a few times during that conversation, this bitch holds up her hands and talks over my two friends, "Okay we're done. No, it's over." This happens several times until they stop talking. A few seconds later, the friend I was talking to before gets up and leaves. For good reason. I'm going to share some text messages between us after she left.

Spoiler:

I was the only guy sitting at that table, by the way. So the 'guys are creepy' comment really only offended me. But Amber was vocal after that comment, disagreeing. She's one of the few at that table who is straight.

Yeah, this whole thing last night put me in a bad mood today. And I'm not sitting at that table if the fat bitch is there, unless April, Amber, and Jess are.

OH. Side note: While at work, I saw this one tall, skinny, black chick walk in with a skirt that hardly covered her ass. I nearly threw up. She was an ugly one, that bitch.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum