Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents

Go down

Parents Empty Parents

Post by Omega Soul Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:55 am

So I've recently made a decision that my parents really aren't approving of. They say that they will always love me, but when I make a decision that doesn't go through some 100-step process with them, they make some big deal out of it. I'm by all means old enough to move out of the house, and hell, I've got a decent paying job. That doesn't mean that I can go out and buy a house and live comfortably. If anything, it means that I'm still going to be a little bit reliant on my parents for another year or so, before I can get an apartment of my choice, that's close to work and where I'm currently studying at.

Anyways, that's besides the point. So I make a major choice that will affect MY life and my parents completley blow is out of proportion. Mom doesn't even want to talk to me until I give up the idea and prove it to them.

I seriously want a healthy relationship with my parents, but this is something that I want in my life, won't hurt anyone else, and won't get me into trouble.

Any ideas of what to do, anyone?

(No, this isn't anything dumb like me buying a car, or taking up some religion. I'd just rather keep it quiet unless someone who can really help, really needs to know what I'm doing.)
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum