Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

+7
Knight Mare
Cerani
Kurio
Plattack
Durn
Zerifachias
Masquerade
11 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Plattack Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:32 pm

I say go for it, but waste your D-ability on something first.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Plattack wrote:I say go for it, but waste your D-ability on something first.
Yes...the Puppetmaster just needs to control Zero and hit someone with a HemoClipse and they're as good as dead...and if ou do that Masq, I will get everyone, along with 40 kitties...to maul you...
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 am

I would post, but there's nothing TO post. .-.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

It would be nice if you posted how far you can move a turn with your other stats. >.>
That way I could see where you can move and what attacks you can do.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 am

Plattack wrote:It would be nice if you posted how far you can move a turn with your other stats. >.>
That way I could see where you can move and what attacks you can do.
3 cells. But I can't move at all right now. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 am

Oh.
Well, then accidentally a whole coca-cola.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:I would post, but there's nothing TO post. .-.

Same for me. All I could really do is move, but it wouldn't make a difference at all. .-.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 am

Durn wrote:

Same for me. All I could really do is move, but it wouldn't make a difference at all. .-.
Get close enough so that next turn, when you move, you can attack with a 6 cell ranged move. You don't even need to have one.

If Marionnete doesn't move this turn, then move close enough so that, even if she moves, she won't be able to get in an attack like Marionnete. Just keep doing that. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:

Get close enough so that next turn, when you move, you can attack with a 6 cell ranged move. You don't even need to have one.

If Marionnete doesn't move this turn, then move close enough so that, even if she moves, she won't be able to get in an attack like Marionnete. Just keep doing that. :3

How do I attack with a 6 cell ranged move if I don't have one? O:
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:

And who's fault is that? :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:

And who's fault is that? :3

Fuuu! D:

... Anywaiz. I'ma go post a useless ToA post. Bai.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Here's something I noticed...you guys don't have to wory about Marionette anymore...or any of the Puppetmasters skills...The Puppetmaster is within a 7-cell range of Zero...Zero has a movement of 4 cells and Mana Wave has a range of three cells...so technically Zero can sap all the Puppetmaster's MP...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

KuoriBara wrote:Here's something I noticed...you guys don't have to wory about Marionette anymore...or any of the Puppetmasters skills...The Puppetmaster is within a 7-cell range of Zero...Zero has a movement of 4 cells and Mana Wave has a range of three cells...so technically Zero can sap all the Puppetmaster's MP...
DO IT!!!!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 am

KuoriBara wrote:Here's something I noticed...you guys don't have to wory about Marionette anymore...or any of the Puppetmasters skills...The Puppetmaster is within a 7-cell range of Zero...Zero has a movement of 4 cells and Mana Wave has a range of three cells...so technically Zero can sap all the Puppetmaster's MP...

Then go do it nao. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Alidaire UPDATED!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 am

Masquerade wrote:Alidaire UPDATED!
Dammit! I went to eat lunch, and now I was too late! >.<
I hate you sometimes Masq...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am

I love you all the time Kuori~ >=3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 am

And Eclipse was just wasted...and it doesn't seem really worth it anymore to use Mana Wave on Marioneta now seeing that Zero's pretty much useless without HemoClipse...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 am

Sorry, Kuori......but Marioneta is almost out of MP anyways. She's only got enough for one more Marionette. In the end, at least ONE person will still have their D-Ability to use on her. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:44 am

Masquerade wrote:Sorry, Kuori......but Marioneta is almost out of MP anyways. She's only got enough for one more Marionette. In the end, at least ONE person will still have their D-Ability to use on her. =3
...DURN! Get your arse away from Marioneta! NOW!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:47 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:Sorry, Kuori......but Marioneta is almost out of MP anyways. She's only got enough for one more Marionette. In the end, at least ONE person will still have their D-Ability to use on her. =3

Yesh. Will do master. :3

*Bows*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 am

But I must cogragulate you Masq...you've rendered Zero completely useless in one turn...brava...brava...
Athough, if you had to have Zero controlled, you should've made her use Hemorrhage and then Eclipse on the next turn...its much more proficient that way...>.>
Anyways, since Zero's immobolized I'm not even going to bother posting...it'll just be a waste of time anyways...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Never mind. I can't.

Immobilization sucks. <3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Never mind. I can't.

Immobilization sucks. <3
...Damn. You would be just out of range if Marionete's move was 2 cells instead of 3.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Never mind. I can't.

Immobilization sucks. <3
...Damn. You would be just out of range if Marionete's move was 2 cells instead of 3.

Meh. Jake should just whip out his D-Ability now, if he's in range after movement.

Anywaiz. I'm making my post now, does anyone specific need a heal?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next