Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

+7
Knight Mare
Cerani
Kurio
Plattack
Durn
Zerifachias
Masquerade
11 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Plattack wrote:But that might give them a buff/cripple our characters.
We could have Czes, Lily, and Almair go in to fight.

How would evening out the levels for one fight "give them a buff/cripple our characters"?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm

True...Kuori likes the arena idea...but Kuori doesn't know which side to fight for...probably the Edge though...seeing that they already have a disadvantage...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Because, I said so. I said it so it's true. jk, but whatever.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Same here--I have two roles to play so I could only participate in one battle. We'll wait until later for an arena battle. Remember that the two storylines have to coincide momentarily for it to work out logically. Not to mention that one role play is on Selva while the other is across the sea in Dalmaschior....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Maybe if they traveled the sea, they could meet and have a battle in the middle of the ocean, with the whole party having to move as a whole. :3
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Masquerade wrote:Same here--I have two roles to play so I could only participate in one battle. We'll wait until later for an arena battle. Remember that the two storylines have to coincide momentarily for it to work out logically. Not to mention that one role play is on Selva while the other is across the sea in Dalmaschior....> >

There are teleporting wizard-guys in fantasy RP's for a reason. :3

We could just fight 'NPC' versions of their characters.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Masquerade wrote:Same here--I have two roles to play so I could only participate in one battle. We'll wait until later for an arena battle. Remember that the two storylines have to coincide momentarily for it to work out logically. Not to mention that one role play is on Selva while the other is across the sea in Dalmaschior....> >
And that's where Zero comes in as a Siren...XD
Kuori planned for Zero to "drown" in a battle near the sea and disappear temperarily...you never know where the sea will carry Zero...XD
Also, the depressing state ish just over...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:25 pm

@Durn: No. If there is to be an arena battle, then both sides must be Player Characters because that would be EPIC WIN!

NEW IDEA! Maybe I should just start a Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum thread or something. Characters from one role play could fight characters or enemies from another. For example, say that the characters from The Edge wanted to try their hand at the Abomination. They could just face it in the Colosseum. Or if Zeri was mad at Durn, she could just have Lily face off against Czeslaw in the Colosseum.

Just an idea anyways....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Durn: No. If there is to be an arena battle, then both sides must be Player Characters because that would be EPIC WIN!

NEW IDEA! Maybe I should just start a Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum thread or something. Characters from one role play could fight characters or enemies from another. For example, say that the characters from The Edge wanted to try their hand at the Abomination. They could just face it in the Colosseum. Or if Zeri was mad at Durn, she could just have Lily face off against Czeslaw in the Colosseum.

Just an idea anyways....
I sign this petition.

Sounds like a good idea. ^^

Do you think you could include a list of fightable bosses in the thread so it's easier to choose?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Durn: No. If there is to be an arena battle, then both sides must be Player Characters because that would be EPIC WIN!

Just an idea anyways....
Did you not notice Kuori's post? >.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm

The colosseum sounds like a good idea, but it would have to be done between battles, and would prolong the time between them.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Plattack wrote:The colosseum sounds like a good idea, but it would have to be done between battles, and would prolong the time between them.

Why would it prolong the time between battles?

This is an entirely different thread, isn't it?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Okay...something tells Kuori that everyone is shunning him...>.>
SHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes it is, but if you had a character fighting a fight in the normal thread, how can they be fighting in the collosseum at the same time?
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Plattack wrote:Yes it is, but if you had a character fighting a fight in the normal thread, how can they be fighting in the collosseum at the same time?

If we kill a boss, say the Abomination, how can we still fight it in the Colosseum afterwards?

It's the same thing.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 pm

@Kuori: I read your post. But my idea kinda took over my thinking....Um, we're going to keep Zero on Selva for now. Don't worry; if the Colosseum thread gets started, then it won't matter.

@Plat: Yeah, it wouldn't prolong anything because it would be a completely different thread.

@Durn: I will post everything that can be fought somehow....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Kuori: I read your post. But my idea kinda took over my thinking....Um, we're going to keep Zero on Selva for now. Don't worry; if the Colosseum thread gets started, then it won't matter.

@Plat: Yeah, it wouldn't prolong anything because it would be a completely different thread.

Oh well...Zero's still gonna drown...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm

KuoriBara wrote:
Masquerade wrote:@Kuori: I read your post. But my idea kinda took over my thinking....Um, we're going to keep Zero on Selva for now. Don't worry; if the Colosseum thread gets started, then it won't matter.

In a very large lake or something similar. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

To become a Siren, that is what it takes.... XD Oh, and I'm glad you're feeling better, Kuori-kun~! ^ ^

Shower Time!!! Be back soon!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:

No...a Siren is a creature of the sea...not a lake...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 pm

KuoriBara wrote:
Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:

No...a Siren is a creature of the sea...not a lake...
Then how will she drown if we aren't going to be near a shore anytime soon. >.>
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Most rivers leads to the ocean...and we're bound to come across a river some time...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 pm

KuoriBara wrote:Most rivers leads to the ocean...and we're bound to come across a river some time...^^

And what connects to some rivers?

Lakes.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm

And what comes before some lakes?

Oceans.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm

...so no matter what Zero's going to probably end up in the ocean if she drowns...okay then...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next