Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

+7
Knight Mare
Cerani
Kurio
Plattack
Durn
Zerifachias
Masquerade
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Masquerade wrote:No replacement please. She was only pathetic because she was fighting higher level characters. Plus, I've already incorporated her into the story and she has new armor available at the shop. Please don't change characters; it would be a kind gesture to me.
Um...in RPGs don't enemies get higher and higher in level? If Kaori lacked the skills and abilities not to get two-shotted by an enemy of that level, what hope does she have against any of the enemies after this? >.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Actually, the enemies were special enemies that were stronger because the battle was optional and chosen. Normal enemies should be the same level as the other characters and should be a bit easier.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Masquerade wrote:Actually, the enemies were special enemies that were stronger because the battle was optional and chosen. Normal enemies should be the same level as the other characters and should be a bit easier.
So that's why Maronette is way overpowered... >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, if Kaori gets K.O.'ed in the next battle, I'm getting a replaement...thankyouverymuch...^^
*goes to plan the replacement just in case*
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm

@Zeri: That's right. Choices that were made not only influence events, but also how strong enemies are. This isn't like a normal game where things are limited by what you can program into a computer, put on a disc, and release to the public--this is real stuff we're talking about here. Hardly any decision made does not come without rewards or consequences.

@Kuori: Okay. You can do whatever you want as if I don't have a say on the matter. Completely in for a rude surprise. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Zeri: That's right. Choices that were made not only influence events, but also how strong enemies are. This isn't like a normal game where things are limited by what you can program into a computer, put on a disc, and release to the public--this is real stuff we're talking about here. Hardly any decision made does not come without rewards or consequences.

We should receive like...an extra reward for beating enemies that we didn't have to beat.

Double AP, maybe? >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Hm...Kuori sees...so Kuori needs to avoid making any decisions so that no one will hate him for making the roleplay even harder...^^
*goes to sulk in a dark corner*
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:@Zeri: That's right. Choices that were made not only influence events, but also how strong enemies are. This isn't like a normal game where things are limited by what you can program into a computer, put on a disc, and release to the public--this is real stuff we're talking about here. Hardly any decision made does not come without rewards or consequences.

We should receive like...an extra reward for beating enemies that we didn't have to beat.

Double AP, maybe? >>

AP? :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Double AP, maybe? >>

Oh, in other words, EXP.

I was playing FFX for way too long. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Double AP, maybe? >>

Oh, in other words, EXP.

I was playing FFX for way too long. :3

Aaaah. Okay. :3

I second this request.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Usually, there are certain things in battles that you can do to earn extra experience, and there are for the battle you're fighting now, but it's nothing extravagant. Besides, the puppetmaster and insomniac yield a lot of experience.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Masquerade wrote:Usually, there are certain things in battles that you can do to earn extra experience, and there are for the battle you're fighting now, but it's nothing extravagant. Besides, the puppetmaster and insomniac yield a lot of experience.
A lot meaning 10 AP each? :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:Usually, there are certain things in battles that you can do to earn extra experience, and there are for the battle you're fighting now, but it's nothing extravagant. Besides, the puppetmaster and insomniac yield a lot of experience.
A lot meaning 10 EXP each? :3

I hope so. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
A lot meaning 10 EXP each? :3

I hope so. ^^

AP is easier for me to use. >> Shut up! Fuuu...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm

I don't know yet. Remember that I don't make things relating to experience gain until the last minute....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Masquerade wrote:I don't know yet. Remember that I don't make things relating to experience gain until the last minute....> >
Well, just so you know, it is a complete pain that we have to fight someone with huge defenses and high attack power. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Masq, can you tell us some of the items we'll be able to buy when we finish the request?
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm

@Zeri: And how does that differ from any other video game RPG?? It's all about overcoming adversity via strategy.

@Plat: Potions, Mana Fragments, Life Crystals, Antidotes, and new weapons...providing you have the cash, of course. Those are the items available.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Zeri: And how does that differ from any other video game RPG?? It's all about overcoming adversity via strategy.

@Plat: Potions, Mana Fragments, Life Crystals, Antidotes, and new weapons...providing you have the cash, of course. Those are the items available.
Bu-but Seymour's 3rd form gave 6000 AP! D:
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:@Zeri: And how does that differ from any other video game RPG?? It's all about overcoming adversity via strategy.

As long as it's under 9000, I don't think Masq cares. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Well, 6000 experience would probably put all characters to level 100, so that definitely isn't happening. And what's the point of playing if things are easy? It would get boring quick....>.< But you'll get due experience, I'm sure.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Seymour's fourth form gives 10,000 AP. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Well...I'm losing my motivation to post...>.>
Depression really takes it's toll...v.v
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Seymour's fourth form gives 10,000 AP. :3

Did I say 9000?

I meant...

... Zebra! ;P
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 am

I'm assuming that everyone wishes to wait for Xenosaga in the Colosseum, correct?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next