Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These type of people make me annoyed face. ><

4 posters

Go down

These type of people make me annoyed face. >< Empty These type of people make me annoyed face. ><

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

You know, the one's that cry for attention?
Or, maybe different way on putting it: the people who has popularity as their anti-drug. ><

Seriously folks; I think those type of people annoy me. ><
Because they think that the are above you or something, as they make little groups on "if you cool stay here, or if your not jump in a lake" or something like that.

I dunno, kinda like one time at my school, my classmates started picking at my friend just for caring about the environment; they call him "nature boy" just because they think he's weird like that.

Like, immature much? >.>
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

These type of people make me annoyed face. >< Empty Re: These type of people make me annoyed face. ><

Post by Azure Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Ah. I tear popular people down for that kinda stuff. Treating people like crap because they are different is a terrible thing to do, since that usually spawns psychopaths and the like.

It's those kinds of people who can't put those damned cellphones down, even for a second. I have literally seen people texting during a dodgeball game! Or they'll gossip about how other people are different and just laugh at other people's expense. By high school they should've grown out of that kind of stuff.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

These type of people make me annoyed face. >< Empty Re: These type of people make me annoyed face. ><

Post by Obli Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 am

>.> Hah, I choose to ignore people like that and not even acknowledge their existence. I decide to surround myself with good people. And so far.... no problems.

But yah, people are annoying. ^_^
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:15 pm

We've got like a collection of rants starting about how stupid people are. Maybe we should form some sort of political group and charge the White House or something and make Obama do something about them. XD

Dwaggy wrote:I think those type of people annoy me. ><

I got a laugh out of that. ^ ^ You can't think those kinds of people annoy you--they either do or they don't. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down