Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 pm

It has been several years since the assassination of King Varik. Without the King to lead the people, both community and commerce ground to a shocking halt. Ermith without its King is a land of crime and strife, with no end in sight to the riots that set fire to the cities near the capital. The capital itself remains untouched, but only because of the efforts of the nation's military might, focusing resources in keeping the jewel of the nation shining properly.

The Black Wings organization grew rapidly during this time, and soon it became quite clear that the assassins guild controls what goes on in Ermith's capital. The jewel is one of taint and crime and underground bosses. Any singular person with some skill cannot escape the eyes of the Black Wings.  Even those with magical talents, who excel at hiding, cannot avert the gaze of the hungry guild.

The capital city. A stunning province of technological achievement and success. The roads are covered in a lasting chemical that prevents erosion. The buildings are all fully mechanized with automatic doors and cooling and heating systems, keeping the temperature just right. The city bursts with activity and light during any time of the day or night. If anything could be said is wrong with the city, it would be that its residents have not seen the stars in a very long time.

One apartment complex on the side of the road seems of a peculiar interest to a group of rough-looking individuals. One might think them thugs or troublemakers, but the white suits they wear tells otherwise. That as well as the black insignia of a massive bird taking flight printed on the back. The men, of which there are five in total, enter the apartment building with ease, for the Black Wing has unrestricted access to every building in the city.

One of the men stands by the entrance and folds his arms behind his back. He nods to his men and they respond in kind. The four other men take to the two elevators available to them, for they need to reach separate rooms. A fine, soft tune plays out from the small speakers in the elevator, meant to soothe and calm its passengers. But the music only seems to rile up these men, and make them anxious.

The second floor. The first man in one of the elevators steps off the platform and onto the long hallway. He makes his way to room 216 and stands outside the door, waiting. He holds a hand up to his left ear and waits. The signal will come when all of the men are in position.

The fourth floor. The second man leaves the first elevator and makes his way to room 409.

The fifth floor. The third man leaves the second elevator and makes his way to room 521.

The eighth floor. The fourth man leaves the second elevator and makes his way to room 811.

The signal comes and the men are allowed to continue with the operation.

~Room 216: Marina's Room~

The man in front of room 216 receives the go-ahead and acts immediately. He raises his leg and kicks open the door, breaking it off of its hinges with relative ease. The white-suited man then enters the room, raising a small token in his pocket which glows like the moon in the night sky. "Come out, witch, I know you're here! The Black Wings know what you really are! There is no escape, and your magic will not save you here!" The man waves a large gunblade in his dominant hand, still holding the token in the other.

Options:
>Use Magic to escape Magic is disabled!
>Try to stay hidden or sneak out
>Fight
>Go quietly

~Room 409: Lance's Room~

The man by room 409 waits after getting the signal, waiting to hear what is going on in the room before punching a hole in the door with his large gunblade. The man enters cautiously, knowing that the man inside would be one of the more difficult ones to acquire. He holds his gunblade ready, ready to shoot anything that moves. "Come out peacefully, the Black Wings has the whole area under lockdown. You cannot escape, and we know you are here."

Options:
>Try to stay hidden or sneak out There's no hiding or escaping from the Black Wings!
>Fight
>Go quietly
>Make a snide remark, attack, then escape down the stairs.

~Room 521: Imca's Room~

The man near room 521 didn't hesitate for very long. There was only one thing to do, and he had to do it. So he quietly picked the lock on the door and opened it, the door sliding easily into the wall like it was supposed to. Even the cheap apartments still had good equipment, after all. The man held his gunblade aloft on his shoulders and tapped some sort of device on his belt. An aura suddenly emanated from the man's belt and surrounded the room in which he stood. "I'll come collect you soon enough, whether you want me to or not. I know you're here, and you can't fight with this device on."

Options:
>Try to stay hidden or sneak out.
>Fight You have no energy to fight!
>Go quietly.
>Go loudly.

~Room 811: Torquil's room~

The man outside room 811 never entered the room itself. In fact, he didn't even have to wait for the signal in order to start his operation, for the man that he had to deal with was the most troublesome, and probably the most dangerous. With lamb blood, he painted a summoning circle on the door. The demon that was inside would react to the circle's power and begin to cause immense pain and suffering within the man in which it dwelt. The man inside had a choice: stay and die, or come out and live.

Options:
>Stay inside and die No.
>Go outside and fight
>Go outside and go quietly.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Masquerade on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:40 am

"Yeah. Black Wing activity is insane lately."

A male voice echoed about the dimly lit apartment. A single fluorescent lamp flickered trying desperately to do the job that would take many more lights, only aided by the glow of the tv on a rather questionable channel. Luckily for the man on the phone, it was muted. It was just one of the cheaper apartments, furnished but small. The man on the phone stood in the dark kitchen looking out the window--it was much lighter outside than it was in his apartment oddly enough. When did the night become day? Leaning against the fridge and running his free hand through his messy, dusty brown hair, he sighed into his phone. The kitchen was also a mess, dishes stacked in the sink with caked on food. Take-out boxes littered the countertop. He was lucky not to have gotten any bugs. The last thing he needed was an exterminator snooping around his pad. The living room wasn't any better off, the tables and stands in there also littered with random take-out boxes, magazines, and strange blueprints with advanced calculations. Gears and gadgets rest upon the carpeted floor which was soiled with oil and grease like a hazard zone. Various circuitry parts, machinery, hard drives, and tools in their rightful toolboxes also covered whatever floor and table space they could. A pair of underwear, most likely dirty, hung over the tv a bit, blocking out just a bit of the..."action."

"No, I wouldn't expect anything else, man. We've practically let these assholes take over. What kind of country doesn't find a new king when the old one is offed?" He paused letting the fellow on the other end speak some. "That's what I surmised--they've been behind this from the start. Someone's gotta rise up." The man's watch started beeping and he raised it to his face. "Hold up." Pressing a button on the side allowed him a nice view of the entrance of the apartment complex. Sure enough, there were white suits standing just outside, entering the building with enough ease that was enough to sicken him.

"Yo, I have company. I knew the time was coming." He stood up straight and walked into the living room as the other person talked. Reaching down on the table, he retrieved a long black metal rod that didn't seem too out of the ordinary save for the LED lights. He grabbed his wallet and keys from amongst the mess and crammed them into his pocket unceremoniously. "Pfft, you're talking to the great Lance Emmental! This is nothing I'm not prepared to handle." He paused again and strode over to the window in the small space where a beautiful desk rested--a makeshift study that was probably the cleanest spot in the whole apartment. The fire escape rested right outside the window. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. Even if I get scuffed, I got the great Dr. Goodenough around to patch me up, yeah?"

Something crashed through Lance's apartment door and by the looks of it, it was a gunblade. Certainly not of the friendly persuasion. "Sorry, Doc, I'm out of time. See ya around," the man chimed cockily, closing his cell phone and shoving it into his back pocket. He held the metal rod onto his shoulder as if it were a bazooka, but surely it was just...a metal rod. Surely. A white suit came in through the destroyed door and tried to order Lance to come out. So he could what? Get captured?

"Yeah, buddy, that's not exactly on the agenda today." Lance pressed a single screen-like area on the rod the size of his fingertip and watched as the rod lit up and expanded outwards, forming a much larger, heavier cylinder which turned out to be a cannon of sorts. "I've been savin' this puppy for a long time. Shall we take it for a test drive, fuckface?!" Before anything else could be said or done, Lance channeled energy into the holding chamber of the cannon and was pleased at how quickly it charged. The cannon fired with a cacophonous boom as the energy round was sent hurtling through the air in a flash of blinding light. Without even sticking around to see the destructive results, Lance slammed the durable cannon into the window, shattering the glass with ease and hopping outside onto the fire escape. Going higher was out of the question, so down the stairs he went.

>That guy wished Lance went peacefully but yeah no. Lance makes a snide remark, attacks, and hops out the fire escape. Adios, fuckface!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:23 pm

A rather unfortunate series of coughs and hacks echoed in the corner bedroom of the apartment, resounding in a constant stream alongside the sprinkle of phlegm and blood. Practically intelligible words leaked through the noise in weak sputters, but this did not seem to bother the slender young woman moving about the room. She moved silently––consistently with purpose––and attended to the sickly woman in bed with the utmost care. Soothing murmurs fell from her lips as she moved, continuing long after she came to a halt at the edge of the mattress.

"It'll be okay, mother," the girl whispered, "just rest. You need to conserve your strength." The girl's mother, clearly unhappy with being told to stop, continued to cough, but eventually settled her fragile frame back on the bed. The girl fluffed her pillow in response, offering a warm smile. She sat there for the longest time, watching as the older woman's eyes fluttered shut. "Just relax..." she murmured, listening intently as the coughing slowed and weak breathing took over. The girl hovered for a short time before slipping off of the bed and drifting out of the room. The door closed with a gentlest clack.

Not a second later, the girl stood over a pot in the kitchen, stirring its contents with a broken wooden spoon. She moved with a steady pace, turquoise eyes flitting from the underwhelming amount of broth in the crock to the clock ticking to the same beat. The doctors had told her that her mother had only three days at the most two nights prior––if they were correct, then she had roughly seven hours remaining. She probably won't sleep too long... she thought to herself, stirring arm coming to a sudden halt. An hour or two at the most...

Absentmindedly, she turned away from the stove and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the counter. Unbeknownst to her, the spoon in the pot continued to stir without her guidance, shakily following the same rhythm she had set previously. "Maybe she'll be hungry later..." she murmured to herself, glancing at the door with a worried expression. The contents of the pot bubbled slightly in response, a burst of heat rushing to greet the back of her neck.

!

She nearly shrieked when she saw the spoon, grabbing it instantly and stirring as she had been. The broth continued to bubble for awhile before settling again. The girl twisted the knob controlling the stove to off rigidly, moving the pot to the counter. "No." she commanded herself, her voice a harsh whisper. "No. This isn't happening. You are not doing this. This isn't you." she continued, idle hands rushing to the edges of her dress to smooth its flawless surface. "Nothing happened. Nothing–"

The door in the living room suddenly flew off its hinges. "Come out, witch, I know you're here! The Black Wings know what you really are! There is no escape, and your magic will not save you here!" Her breath caught in her throat as the man entered her home, waving a gunblade and some strange token about as he spoke. She paid him little mind, however, for her eyes remained locked on the door leading to her mother's room. Coughing and hacking had recommenced, her mother obviously woken by the noise. Sounds of labored footsteps came from behind the thin door.

No... the girl thought, but it was too late. The girl's mother opened the door, a glob of phlegm flying as she appeared in the living room.

"Marina... did something fall? Are you alright?" her voice was gravely and ancient sounding. The girl, Marina, sat frozen in the kitchen, eyes flitting to and fro between her sickly mother and the man who had entered, demanding her presence. What was she to do? The Black Wings would not leave her be, especially if they managed to find out about... that. They wanted her, and with her mother here, she couldn't escape their imminent grasp. But she couldn't just sit around waiting for one of them to find her, either.

A choice would have to be made.

Her gaze fell back on her mother. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, slipping out of the kitchen and into the hall that led to her bedroom. She ran. For fear of suddenly changing her mind, she did not look back, she merely rushed to her room, throwing open the tiny window with haste. The sound of her mother's coughing echoed behind her, but she forced herself to ignore it––she just closed her eyes and slipped out the window, shakily balancing on the sill.

Tears spilled down her face.

To avoid the Black Wings and using the curse for whatever agenda they may have, Marina abandons her mother and sneaks out her window.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Durn on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 am

Torquil's sleeping schedule had a particular abnormality to it; unable to rest of his own accord due to the demon who constantly grated its everlasting presence against his soul, he needed to take advantage of any time during which the demon relaxed, even for a moment. During these times, he slept, hard. However, during his most recent sleeping spurt, a terrible itch clawed against his chest, and he awoke.

"Could... room service be here already?" He remarked, as the demon within his body stirred violently. It had a nasty habit of eating bits of Torquil's stomach whenever it became hungry. However, today it seemed especially irritable, hungrier than usual.

"Jeez, calm down, would you? I'm getting it. I'm getting it. I'm hungry too, just chill." He rose from his bed in only underwear, with layers of blackened gauze wrapped tightly around the upper-left section of his torso. As he twisted the doorknob with his right hand, a burning sensation spiked throughout his body.

On the other side of the doorframe, a single man stood, though equally as confused as Torquil. As the amputee laid his eyes on the man, which veered to examine the bloody inscription splattered across his door, he spoke. "You... You're not room service. Does this place even have room service?"

At a loss for words, the Black Winger examined Torquil, garbed in only light silk underwear, with his hair messily strewn about (note that, as the demon once stole all color from his body, his hair retains a permanent, white complexion). Without more than a single command and a tap of his gunblade, the man demanded that Torquil leave the room immediately and come with him.

The demon within him stirred, violent and ready.

> Go outside and fight.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Kurio on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Imca had just returned from her work and as she expected her apartment was cold, dark, and empty just as she had left it. It's been this way for almost three years now where she's never had the luxury of returning to a warm home greeted by a smile and a hot meal. Her hand reached for the light switch as she shut the door behind her and in the now brightened room her eyes immediately shifted toward a corner of the room where a wooden table sat by itself. Upon it was a picture frame and an urn filled with ashes from burnt incense. The picture within the frame featured a man with a child of no more than six years of age. However a part of the picture had been torn off from the side of the child.

Beside the table a large blade weapon rested against the wall, though the blade's size was far greater than even the largest of swords. And the multitude of mechanical attachments as well as the large gun barrel atop the blade told onlookers that it was more than just an over-sized sword. The blade was starting to gather up dust from the lack of us, and Imca made a mental note to give it a quick checkup and maintenance later.

When she heard her door open and a voice directed at her, she let out a sigh, expecting it to be the military. With the war they were fighting they would likely be running out of willing soldiers soon. However the tone of the voice as well as the sudden feeling of the strength being sapped from her body tipped her off. Even the military wouldn't be this forceful with recruitment. Still, without her strength she didn't really have any way to stand against whoever this man was. She would have to follow him. She grabbed the large blade and dragged it along the ground as she stepped out of her apartment.

>Go quietly.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

"Nini, we've got a call." A static-like voice came from a small earpiece attached. The voice was male, and spoke in a childish manner, as if he were playing a game. The ear that the male voice spoke into belonged to a young woman, who was sitting at a park bench, reading a book by the hovering lights. She brushed back her long, light brown hair and tapped a button on her earpiece so that she could speak back.

"Samuel, I've told you not to call me that," she scowled, pink lips forming the words slowly, almost invisible. Sea-blue eyes scanned the book in the woman's thin hands, but did not see the writing. The woman wore a dress suit, giving her the appearance of a business woman out for a late night read by the park. Which was rather odd to see, but the people have seen stranger things than her. "What's the situation?"

"The Black Wings are at it again. They always seem to be one or two steps ahead of us. We have Rue on standby near the site, I'll mail you her coordinates. Hang tight, Nini." The voice beeped out of existence, and the woman closed her book. She stood and began walking easily out of the park, in no real hurry to get to the site.

~Fate of Marina~

As Marina fell out of her window, the Black Wing thug cursed her loudly before firing his gun at the window. The glass shattered and fell with Marina, and after that more gunshots sounded along with the scream of an older woman. The Black Wings were not in the business of taking hostages, especially if they thought that their target committed suicide. Even if Marina wasn't killed by the fall, she would be hurt terribly from it.

Luckily for the magic-user, she her plight did not go unnoticed. A dark, lean figure from the shadows leaped into action as the girl fell. Strong arms caught the girl mid-fall and they both flipped, Marina's savior landing on her feet. The dark figure, turning out to be a large male with skin as black as the night sky itself, allowed Marina to get back onto her feet. "That was a close one, eh?" The man spoke gruffly, kneeling down on one knee so he was eye level with the girl. This man was huge, at least twice Marina's height. He wore a black suit that seemed to blend in perfectly with the dark surroundings, but Marina could see that the suit was not only mechanical, it was also enchanted with magic.

"Hello Miss," the dark man spoke, "The name's Rux, friends call me Rue. You're...why, you're little Marina, aren't you? Seems like the Black Wings got to you first, eh? Don't worry, I'm not with them. I'm part of a different organization. One that was planning on saving your ass before those dirty bastards could get you. Turns out we were too late." The man, Rux, bowed his bald head for Marina. "I am sorry."

~Fate of Lance~

Down the fire escape Lance went, and the Black Wings member he had just shot with his cannon was blown out of the room and into the next wall. Obviously knocked out and the source of a great deal of noise, other doors began to open to reveal curious bystanders. At the sight of the Black Wings member though, each one of them slammed his/her door shut, wanting nothing to do with the "legal" criminal.

The fire escape led to a dark alley with no available light. It was probably the only place in the city this dark and cold. After searching for an exit, Lance bumped into a living, breathing wall. He was able to maintain his balance, but his composure was probably not as sturdy as he saw the outline of an enormous man wearing a very dark suit. The only part of the man Lance could see well were the whites of his eyes.

"Hey kid. Doin' well I see. You really showed that guy whose boss, eh?" The man spoke, his deep voice proud and strong. When the man grinned, Lance could only see the shiny white teeth. "The name's Rux, friends call me Rue. I'm a part of a smaller organization who are trying to cause trouble for the Black Wings. We were hoping to keep you guys safe for as long as possible, but it seems we came a bit too late."

The big man, Rux or Rue or whatever, looked around cautiously. He must have been wanting to evade any of the Black Wings members, but it appeared that there was only him and Lance. He then turned his head and gestured to something, or someone. "I found you a friend, Lance my boy. Oi, Marina. This way."

~The Fate of Imca~

The Black Wings member sighed in relief when Imca decided to come along quietly. This made his job so much easier now. He quickly tied the girl's hands and took away her huge sword, barely able to carry it himself. He considered throwing it back into the room, but his boss would chew him out for that, so he didn't. Quickly he escorted Imca to the elevator, letting the blade rest against the wall as they descended.

~The Fate of Torquil~

Blood everywhere. It was a total massacre. Shoes that were once a different color were now drenched in the color of blood. Bits of flesh fell from the man's fingers as he walked calmly down the hallway, the utter decimation of an unrecognizable body left in the hallway. Beside the body laid a gunblade, the same make as the goons in the Black Wing held.

Bloody fingers pressed on the elevator key, bringing the transport box to the man's floor almost immediately. The blood-soaked shoes tracked dirt and blood into the elevator, and the doors closed slowly to the low rumbling of a hungry belly and an unsatisfied demon.

~The Plan~

The woman from before, the one in the dress suit, had since changed out of the business attire into something more...suitable for her job. She wore a dark blue cryosuit, which was only given out to certain members of the organization she was a part of. It was the latest technology in armor advancement and had built-in upgrade and custom slots. By her side was a long, thin blade that appeared ordinary at first glance.

The woman had made her way across the city to the place where she was supposed to rendezvous with Rue, but she didn't see the man anywhere, though he was very good at what he did - stealth. But, after looking and scanning the area a bit harder, she found him and sneaked towards his location. She didn't want to give away her own position, after all.

She found him in near bushes just outside of the building. He had two others with him, one male, the other female. Probably the people they were supposed to be saving from the Black Wings. Which meant that the other two were still stuck inside. "Rue, I'm here, what's the situation?" Naomi asked quietly, alerting the three to her presence. Rue didn't turn around to look at her.

"Not too good, Nini, the Black Wings-"

"My name is Naomi, Rue, I told you to stop calling me by that awful nickname," the woman interrupted, scowling. Rue continued where he left off, ignoring the woman.

"-got here first. These two managed to get out with their lives, but I'm not sure what happened with Torquil or Imca."

"It's too risky to go in after them with the Black Wings there," Naomi sighed, disappointed and angry. Rue turned his head and stared at her. "What?" Naomi snapped, obviously stressed.

"That doesn't sound like the Nini I know-"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Besides, we've got plenty of help if that's what you need. Marina and Lance here didn't escape from the Black Wings by pure chance you know."

"Are Marina and Lance willing to put themselves in danger for the sake of people they don't know?"

*Only responses from Marina and Lance are required*

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:46 pm

The Fall.

A certain feeling of freedom burst from her core as the air rushed around her fragile figure, her dress billowing behind her. The shattered glass followed her descent, echoes of her mother's screams ringing just behind it, but none of it reached her. All she could feel, no... all she could hear for the life of her was the surging winds around her––all that mattered in those moments was the fall. For that moment of time, it encompassed everything; what would come after it seemed to blur into it and fade from the realm of reality.

But its presence remained in her mind. As everything around her slowed in part to the intimate zephyrs winding themselves around her frame, she thought of the ground below. Of the fact that, as malnourished and thin as she was, she would hit it eventually: that she did not know what would happen to it when she ultimately did. Would it budge against her? She knew death or at the very least injury was a certainty, but would it too fold as the wind and wrap her in its embrace?

If it would, she was ready; but she would never know.

Savior.

Not quite in slow motion anymore, the feeling of powerful arms gripping her tight to a stony chest caused her heart to jump to her throat. She barely registered the spinning world and the sudden purchase of the ground––not dead, not injured, but safely settled. Her legs shook as the man leaned down closer to her, making light of her self-imposed near brush with death. And just when she deigned to open her mouth to respond, he explained to her in his gruff voice just what was going on. And her whole body shook.

"I–" she breathed, glancing up at the window she had jumped from before throwing her head away from it like she had just been sprayed with acid. "Oh god..." she cried, her throat starting to seize up as she realized she was, still, very much alive. That she had not only given the Black Wings the proof they needed to hunt her down forevermore, but that she had just sentenced her mother to the worst fate imaginable before death's icy grasp took her from this world. "What have I done?" she moaned, wanting nothing more than to curl up into a ball and die in the night that surrounded her.

A bright blue aura surrounded her as a result, literal pulses of energy flying out in every direction, not strong enough to knock anything away, but provide a gentle force. "I just... oh god!" she cried out again, a literal sob racking her being as tears began to flow. The energy twisted violently, a few stray tendrils lashing out at the air around her in her despair. She barely tilted her head up to look at the window, seeking forgiveness from shattered pane as if it would wash her sins away, but all that she found was another wave of pain spiraling through her being. She cried out again, finally falling to the ground as the energy manifested into a firm shell around her being, the tendrils from before wrapping around her fragile figure protectively.

She sat in her ball of depression, letting go of all her sorrow as sob after sob presented itself to her; the energy around her flicked this way and that, only once spiking toward a nearby dumpster. The resounding clatter forced her head in the direction of the sound, turquoise eyes locked on the tendrils now darting every which way. "No..." she whispered to herself, tears suddenly returning to her ducts as she scrambled away from the structure in a vain attempt to get away from her powers. The tendrils just reacted more violently, a nearby bush suddenly ripped from the ground and tossed aside.

"No!" she almost screeched, shaking hands finding purchase on her temples, fingers rubbing furious circle as she tried to calm herself. "This isn't happening. I didn't do this; I didn't do anything!" she reasoned frantically to herself, voice lowered, eyes forcibly shut, turning away from the mess she was making of the surrounding area. "I am not a monster!" she suddenly shouted, the energy flaring in response before fizzling out and disappearing entirely. Even so, she remained on the ground and shook, her eyes still forcibly shut.

She would have remained as such evermore had the scent of lavender and honeysuckle not suddenly registered in the back of her mind. Still shaking like a cold wind was blistering her naked form, Marina glanced up from her pitiful ball of fear at the man who had saved her. Still present, he seemed to be generating the sweet and refreshing scent, and she could see a light purple glow emanating from his entire being.

She blinked.

"What?" she whispered in disbelief, unable to believe that this man was casting magic––magic that was not harming her. It took her a few moments, but she stood eventually and he stopped generating the soothing aroma, nodding only slightly before rushing off in another direction. She did a double-take, still trying to wrap her head around it for the moment. How even...? she thought, taking off after the man with fairly stable stride. How did he have such... control?

She had to know.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Lance descended the fire escape with haste, reducing the size of his cannon back into its long rod form. If anything, he could always smack the hell out of someone with it. As he clambered down the iron stairway, he pondered the fact that they had not really sent a sizeable force for this little mission. Were the Black Wings short of help? Or were they truly that arrogant? Lance shrugged as his feet touched the ground outside the building and looked around hastily. He dashed down the dark alley ignoring the fact that it was difficult to see, and his recklessness wound up with him slamming face first into a living mountain of a man, or so it seemed. Lance had been knocked back a bit from the collision, but quickly regained his balance and spread his feet apart, entering a battle stance. Fortunately for him, no fighting was to be done. This man...he blended in with the darkness just about. Lance had heard rumors of such a being, and upon being introduced, his suspicions had been confirmed. He let out a long drawn out breath of relief. He had suddenly found himself in very capable hands.

"Rux! It's great to meet a legend at last! Don't think rumors of your existence haven't been floatin' around, man," Lance exclaimed cheerily, giving the huge hulk of a man a giant grin. Oh yes, there were quite a few. No one could be sure of Rux's existence just because of how stealthy he was--a stealthiness that even rivaled Sirius the Nonexistent's abilities. Rux was a shadow in the city, and if what he said about an opposing organization going against the Black Wings was true, it would be necessary for him to keep his presence suppressed. Lance figured there had to be some sort of resistance somewhere. It was why he dabbled in illegal weapon dealings, hoping that his creations would somehow find their way into hands that would be able to use them to liberate the people from their oppression. A noble goal all in all, but one he couldn't be absolutely sure about. It seemed as though the organization had been watching over them, however. What luck.

"A friend you say?" Lance quipped, but this friend proved to be rather...different. The friend was female, and it seemed as though she was taking this particular sequence of events far worse than Lance was. The energy she began commanding as she panicked could be nothing other than magic, something that had become quite....scarce, so to speak, but again the rumors of magicians living amongst the people were quite abound, and Lance believed them. A force like magic would never be truthfully subdued. After all, he was witnessing quite the act as it was. Eventually this woman, Marina, calmed down enough so that he could step forward once more, for he had distanced himself from the hazard zone. Before he could get a word in, however, another appearance on the scene diverted his attention.

An exchange occurred between Rux and Nini, er, Naomi, who happened to be a fellow member of the organization. She was way more fierce than Rux was--the stealthy fellow was more of a gentle giant, but Nini wasn't playing games. Lance kept his expression light, but he was ready to show that he was serious business if need be, cannon at the ready. After all, he didn't know what to expect now. Before he was prepared but now... He glanced at his watch, checking the cameras in his room. He had blasted a hole through his apartment and the guy he had attacked wound up blasting through the wall. He felt more sorry for the landlord.

"You know, Nini, I've been waiting for this kind of opportunity for a long while now," Lance offered the woman with a sly smile, tapping his cannon against his shoulder. "Am I up to putting my life in danger for others? Well, that's not any different from what I've been doing, only this time, I know that my actions will matter."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:46 pm

"Hear that, Nini? Sounds like we've got a recruit in the makings," Rux said with a huge grin on his face. Naomi gave him a sour look as she turned to address the guy who spoke up, Lance. He seemed like an ordinary guy, but Naomi knew that the rod he was carrying was no simple weapon. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I do hope you know what you're getting yourself into," she said, shaking her head. Suddenly, she took a step forward and jabbed his chest with a sharp finger, "And do not call me Nini. My name is Naomi. Got it?" With that, she backed off and flipped her hair back over her shoulder, as it had been getting out of place. Naomi turned her head towards Marina, who had been silent. Whether she came along or not didn't matter. She was confident in her own abilities as long as she had some backup. "I suppose you will be staying put, Rue?"

"Right you are. Fighting isn't my style. I'll leave that to you elites. I'll be watching though, but be careful," Rux replied easily, grabbing onto the building's solid wall with the flat of his hand. His body seemed to shimmer, even in the low light, as he merged with the wall itself and disappeared from view. He would show himself again when Naomi gave the all-clear.

Naomi clapped her hands and rubbed them together. She took the pistol on her side and snapped it forward. The pistol's top half swung open and snapped back into place on the bottom side of the handle. From the tip, a thin blade shot out, nearly piercing the ground from the way Naomi was holding the thing. "Right then, shall we?"

~

The elevator pinged twice. Out of one came two people, a girl and her captor, both easily walking forward to meet up with the kidnapper's boss. The heavy weapon was placed on the ground in front of the man, and together they examined and admired it. But when the other elevator opened, their concentration was broken, as a bloody, half-naked mess came out of the thing. Wearing their shoes.

"You vile abomination!" One of the men left standing shouted in shock and disgust, more-so that the man was wearing Black Wing shoes without their consent than anything else. And just when things were starting to look for the worse for the two Black Wings members left, the door behind them opened, revealing two strangers. One male and the other female. Both of them were people that they were supposed to have captured. "You two?! Where are our other members?" Now the two Black Wings members had to stand back-to-back, pointing their gunblades at both the entrance and the elevator.

Snap.

The sound of metal clipping metal sounded through the air, as next to them stood none other than Naomi, and an Imca who just had her bindings cut. Naomi glanced at Imca and nodded at her weapon, still on the ground. "Pick up your weapon, you might need it." She then turned her attention to the two Black Wings members and pointed her mechanical sword at them.

"I suggest you run," Naomi said easily, rolling her shoulders threateningly. "I want to savor this."

"If you think the Black Wings came here without backup, you are sorely mistaken!" One of them said, they were indistinguishable from each other, so it was hard to tell who was the leader and who the grunt. But as he said this, more Black Wings showed up, literally dropping from the ceiling until their number matched their opponents.

New Objective!
-Rout The Enemy!

Area: 11 Randy's Apartments, Ermith Capital
Atmosphere: Time to Kick Ass!
Achievement: All Cannons, FIRE! (Deal the killing blow with your most powerful attack! [Cannon-user])(10 AP)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDFAHSyxGXc



( ) ( ) ( ) (3) (4) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (2) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) (1) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (5) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Allied Forces:

Naomi (Mecha Scout)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Imca (Heavy Fencer)
HP: 40/40
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)
Move: 3

Black Wings:

1
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

2
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

3
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

4
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

5
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

*Lance and Marina can start in either cell D-8 or E-8*

*Torquil can choose from cell C-1 and F-1*

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Marina starts at D8!

Her savior was leaving her? What?! Marina made a move to call out in argument, but before she could so much as utter a syllable, the man, Rux, had disappeared. "No..." she murmured, watching as the man, Lance, and the woman, Naomi, dashed off into the direction of the Black Wings with the intent to fight. She remained at a standstill, clearly reluctant to go fight by them, but also intensely desiring to see him again. In a matter of minutes she followed their trails, coming to a sudden halt as their opposition came into view. Only for now... she reasoned, trying to seem as inconspicuous as possible.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Lance starts in E8.

"Backup? Good, because something tells me you're going to need it. Just more fun for us, right?"

Lance stood with one hand supporting his cannon and another on his hip, a confident look on his face. He gazed out at the goons standing before him with great disdain. They wouldn't last very long; there was no doubt about that. They really should have taken Nini's advice and ran like hell, but damn did they have some balls. The cannon surged to life on his shoulder, energy starting to flood from the holding chamber throughout the circuitry lacing the shaft causing certain LED panels on it to glow with a blue-violet color. This was it. He was finally taking an active role in the downfall of the Black Wings. It was time for them to be put away like the criminals they really were.

"Time for Lance to step into the action at last. About time I took up arms," he said quietly to himself, a determined flame glowing as brightly in his eyes as the LED panels on his cannon. It became apparent that it wasn't just him or Marina that the Black Wings were after. Were they targeting people who were threats to them? Were they possibly aware that the organization would be trying to recruit useful/powerful people to their cause? There were many questions most of which he shouldn't be thinking about. They were more Nini's thing so he'd let her worry about them. For now he'd focus on blasting and boy was he ready to do some blasting.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 18, 2014 12:57 pm

New Objective!
-Rout The Enemy!

Area: 11 Randy's Apartments, Ermith Capital
Atmosphere: Time to Kick Ass!
Achievement: All Cannons, FIRE! (Deal the killing blow with your most powerful attack! [Cannon-user])(10 AP)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDFAHSyxGXc



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (4) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (2) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) (M) D
( ) ( ) (1) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) (L) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (3) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


Allied Forces:

Naomi (Mecha Scout)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Imca (Heavy Fencer)
HP: 40/40
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)
Move: 3

Marina (The Cursed)
HP: 27/27
EN: 50/50
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Move: 2
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Lance (Cannoneer)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 2
Evade: 2%
Crit: 5%
Morale: (//////////)

Black Wings:

1
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

2
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

3
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

4
HP: 30/30
EN: 50/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)


Player Phase

Naomi nodded once, glad that the other two had followed her. Now that the whole team was here, it was time to see how they fared in a battle. This was the most important test and would decide whether they lived through the day or not. "I hope you're all ready, because I'm not going to hold back here," Naomi said, a slight grin passing across her visage for a short moment.

Naomi flicked her weapon, ensuring that it was in the correct mode. Her blade reflected the light easily, it was not a tool used for stealth, and magic was far beyond Naomi's talents. Bravely, Naomi rushed forward, not caring that she might end up surrounded by enemies. With a flourish, Naomi swung her bladed weapon, cutting through the enemy in front of her, then quickly following her swing up with a flurry of movements, cutting up the Black Wings member with ease.

Naomi moves to D-4

Naomi uses Battery on 2! Blade Mode is active! 7 Atk DMG! 5 hits!

EN: 42/50



Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Lance charges Plasma Round! (0/5)

Lance waved his hand through the air bringing up his holographic control panel for his cannon. He set to work typing in instructions and specific codes for energy conduction and energy distribution and usage. He knew exactly what he wanted to do to these goons and what would make them hurt. It was just a matter of getting enough energy to do so. He hit the Okay button on the panel and listened as his cannon began to draw in energy, the energy conduction engine inside drawing it in like a black hole, a little from the air around him, but mostly it would draw upon his own inner energy in order to unleash a powerful attack. It wouldn't be instant gratification, but Lance was a patient man. After all, he had bode his time for a long time hoping for this opportunity, and sure enough, it had finally presented itself to him.

"Good things come to those who wait," he murmured contentedly to himself, a cocky grin on his face as the glowing lights on his cannon glowed brighter from the condensed energy it was gathering.

Lance waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Silver on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Marina could only sit and stare as Naomi suddenly burst into action, slicing one of their enemies into ribbons with ease. How was fighting so natural to her? The poor girl shook her head at the thought––she never wanted to know the answer to that question. More importantly, she never wanted to be like that. However, when she refocused on the scene unfolding before her eyes, she found that one of the Black Wings had caught her own turquoise eyes with his.

A sinister smile formed on his face. For a fraction of a second she thought she saw him move toward her. "No! Get away!" she shouted, throwing her arms up as if doing so would hide her from all view. In response a lengthy tendril of energy suddenly snapped outward, lashing the man at a breakneck speed. Marina, of course, saw none of this, for her eyes remained tightly shut behind her hands, murmurs of her 'not wanting to fight' floating away from her fragile form.

Marina casts Sudden Projection on 2! 8 Int Damage! Sure Hit!
Remaining EN: 44/50

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Kurio on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Imca uses Ignition. Increases damage output by 20%
EN: 46/50
Overheating: 30%

Imca uttered a very quick "thanks" when her bindings were cut loose by the woman who had appeared out of seemingly nowhere. She reached down and picked up Edelweiss, feeling her fingers wrap around the familiar hilt of the weapon which was now practically a family heirloom. Looking down at the massive gun-blade she bit down on her lower lip. A fight with the members of these "Black Wings" as they called themselves was inevitable, and her heart dropped at the idea of displaying any of her combat expertise.

Her grip on the hilt of the blade tightened when she saw the woman who had saved her rushing into battle. If she refused to fight now they would be at a numbers disadvantage, and she had to return the favor to the woman for saving her. "I'm sorry." Imca muttered to the massive drive blade in her hands along with a heavy sigh.

Resting the tip of the blade onto the ground Imca held down a switch on the side of the mechanical blade and then pulled back the trigger allowing the engines of the blade to roar to life, albeit with a bit of a sputter from its lack of use. Parts of the blade began to emit a soft, blue glow as the engine grew louder and the weapon itself seemed to be radiating a tremendous amount of heat. After a brief moment Imca let go of the switch and trigger, causing the engine to quiet down to a purr before swinging it up with both hands and holding it in front of her. The way she so smoothly held and swung the mechanical blade that was taller than she was made one wonder just how much strength the scrawny-looking girl had in her arms.

Imca waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:08 pm

New Objective!
-Rout The Enemy!

Area: 11 Randy's Apartments, Ermith Capital
Atmosphere: Time to Kick Ass!
Achievement: All Cannons, FIRE! (Deal the killing blow with your most powerful attack! [Cannon-user])(10 AP)
Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDFAHSyxGXc



( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (4) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (2) (N) ( ) (I) ( ) (M) D
( ) ( ) (1) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (3) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


2 takes 15 DMG! (Naomi)

2 takes 4 DMG! (Marina)

Imca's weapon starts heating up.

Lance is charging up!

~

Enemy Phase


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (4) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (2) (N) ( ) (I) ( ) (M) D
( ) ( ) (1) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (3) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


1 uses Cannonfire on Naomi! 4 DMG!

2 uses Cannonfire on Naomi! 4 DMG!

3 uses Rapidfire on Imca! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG!

4 uses Rapidfire on Imca! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG! 1 DMG!

Allied Forces:

Naomi (Mecha Scout)
HP: 27/35
EN: 42/50
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Imca (Heavy Fencer) *OVERHEAT 30%*
HP: 30/40
EN: 46/50
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)
Move: 3

Marina (The Cursed)
HP: 27/27
EN: 44/50
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 5
Move: 2
Crit: 4%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Lance (Cannoneer)
HP: 35/35
EN: 50/50
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 2
Evade: 2%
Crit: 5%
Morale: (//////////)

Black Wings:

1 *+5% DMG OPT (Naomi)*
HP: 30/30
EN: 42/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

2 *+5% DMG OPT (Naomi)*
HP: 11/30
EN: 42/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

3 *+25% DMG OPT (Imca)*
HP: 30/30
EN: 42/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

4 *+25% DMG OPT (Imca)*
HP: 30/30
EN: 42/50
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3
Crit: 3%
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)


Player Phase

So it was to be silence, then? Both the Black Wings and her own motley crew were keeping to themselves. So be it. Naomi had no qualms with a quiet battle. Or else she would, had the air not been filled with the sound of heavy machinery and gunfire. Even the little Marina's spells were causing a great amount of distressing sounds. Or was that just her screaming? The poor girl.

Naomi didn't hesitate to finish off the man in front of her. She jumped into the air, using her blade to keep her body upright as she locked her legs around the man's neck, then threw his face down to the ground in a heavy slam. A loud crack filled the air as the man's face broke. Unfortunately, she had not finished him off as Naomi would have liked, but he was definitely feeling the pain from this attack.

Naomi uses Topple on 2! Blade Form is active! 8 Atk DMG!

2 is Bleeding!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Silver on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Marina casts Sudden Projection on 2! 9 Int Damage! Sure Hit!
Remaining EN: 38/50

The shaking girl barely opened her eyes to peek at the unfolding battle before shutting them tightly once more. Naomi and the unknown girl had been riddled with bullets––the sight of their blood spilling was too much for Marina. "No! Stop it!" she cried, falling to her knees helplessly, wishing she had run off in some other direction earlier. "I don't want this," she continued from her new position, her strange energy wrapping around her like a shield. "GET AWAY!" she begged, another lengthy tendril of magic battering the man she had unknowingly attacked before.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures of Naletia: The Frozen Core

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:18 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum