Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~About My Roleplaying~

3 posters

Go down

~About My Roleplaying~ Empty ~About My Roleplaying~

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

It was Redeta's idea to add this section to the forum, so you may thank her, Zeri~ ^ ^

Roleplaying Experience:

I have been roleplaying for only a little more than a year. Those who have seen my quality of posts may be freaking out right now and accusing me of lying, but I tell the complete truth. Writing consumes my heart as a savage beasts devours his meal, and the ink of the pen surges through my veins in place of blood. Words entice me and completely attract my attention to them. Learning new vocabulary thrills me--it is amazing at how many words that exist, and I deign to know them all.

That leads me to the quality of my posts. Typically 6 paragraphs--even more if there is dialogue. I try my best to give equal or more input compared to my partner's post. If I am set up, I could write forever, but if you do not give me much to work with, then expect to get what you offered.

I wield an expansive vocabulary and break out complicated words often, though I tend to stick to euphonious words over ones that exhibit blatant cacophony. Thus, if you do not possess a moderate range of vocabulary, than roleplaying with me would not be a good idea. If you want to learn new words and expand your own vocabulary, then I suggest roleplaying with me.

But that does not mean that I am not willing to do a more casual roleplay with a 2-3 paragraph posts. I can pretty much do anything.

Adaptations and Preferences:

There are things that I am capable of, and things that I prefer to do. Let's start with capabilities. I am an adaptable roleplayer and can pretty much play any role; just realize that some roles are a bit more difficult, so they will not be as high caliber as my other characters. I can do any setting or go along with any plot. I do not think there is anything I cannot do--I have not encountered that yet. I guess if you want to do an unoriginal roleplay with me, and it's based on an anime or video game or something that I have not watched or played, then I would be at a major disadvantage.

Now, on to preferences. I enjoy action roleplays immensely and the possibility of gore as a result of combat enthralls me. The roleplays I typically sway towards are dark with controversial issues: forbidden love, abuse and betrayal, addictions, questions of morality, and the such. If you're not into that, it's okay. That doesn't mean I won't roleplay with you. ^ ^ If you want a lot of violence, then you're on the same wavelength with me because I love it. It's a great way to release stress and prevent yourself from having to vent to other people or accidentally unleashing your constrained rage on somebody innocent. Roleplaying violence doesn't make you more violent; it makes you less violent. I also will play as a male or female character--it matters not to me. You can roleplay as whatever the hell you want, male or female, or any role or part or anything that isn't occupied by an NPC that I set as a plot device. Pretty much, there are no limits. I find limits droll and uninteresting.

Rules:

Umm, just basic roleplaying rules and if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you probably shouldn't roleplay with me. Godmodding? No way! Controlling another character besides your own? Forget about it! Using horrific grammar and making spelling mistakes excessively? You're crossing the line, mister...or misses! ^ ^; I mean, really. There shouldn't be many problems here, I would hope.

~ There's nothing you can do to upset me--I won't cry, or get angry for that matter. Go all out.
~ If you're thinking of posting something trivial, please PM me first so I can evaluate it!
~ All forum rules must be obeyed.
~ Quotable statements are an EPIC WIN because I will probably end up using them in signatures and the like.
~ There may be more; I'm a fickle person, so I change a lot. It shouldn't affect the roleplay or my expectations too much.

Availability:

Now, realize that I am at the pivotal point of my high school life and that my studies come before everything (yeah right!), but understand that I do get a lot of homework, and a million paragraph posts will be impossible for me. My average of 6 paragraphs should be enough anyways. =3 On weekdays, one post per day may be all that I can manage, so do not get angry or impatient.

In reality, casual roleplays (2-3 paragraphs) may be all I can manage if you want quantity over quality. I know people get anxious when it comes to the progression of the plot, and that's fine. Like I said, I am very flexible when it comes to roleplays.

I think this about covers it. If you want to one-on-one, then post here, I guess. We can talk about what we're gonna do. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

~About My Roleplaying~ Empty Re: ~About My Roleplaying~

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Sign me up for a challenge!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Thou hast become interested in a one-on-one avec moi? Alors...I would be happy to. ^ ^ And you think a role play with me would be challenging?? I wouldn't call it that. X3

So, starting off, would you prefer a dark role play or a more light-hearted one?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:27 pm

You. You abandoned our one-on-one. I hate you.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:32 pm

No, I'm capable of doing more than one at a time. ^^

@Masq: Either is fine.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Let's go light-hearted. I've been in a pretty good mood of late even though I honestly feel like crap...> > I think I'm getting sick....AGAIN. But oh well. ^ ^

Now, would you like for there to be some action in it, or would you prefer no physical conflict??

And while we're at it, fantasy, alternate reality, or reality??
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Let's have a little bit of action. I don't mean physical violence, just shouting and arguments here and there.

Fantasy, definitely!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Ah, okay. Let us determine time period shall we? Medieval, 19-20th Century, Modern day, or futuristic?

If you choose what I think you'll choose, then I think I have an idea. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Medieval. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:52 pm

@Zeri, I was talking to Masq.

@Masq, You're no good with e-mails, huh?
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Epic win for you Zeri~

It's a good thing you're playing ToA. Alidaire is an entire world that I made up. It has 8 continents complete with landforms (plus significant landmarks), ciites, and other things of the sort. I use this world not only in my statistical role plays, but in my textual ones as well. Here are a couple of ideas:

~Days of Aurona~
--Takes place in a small port town known as Aurona on the southeastern coast of the continent of Dalmaschior. Although a fairly joyous town, Aurona still faces a decent amount of poverty and orphans tend to be commonplace. In the midst of a changing town, the orphans must survive by relying on their friends and survival instincts. Just because you have no home doesn't mean you can't have fun. (This is more light-hearted than you think. ^ ^; )

~An Unrelated Matter~
--This takes place in the capital of Elendia, Altinor. There are distinct class differences in the city and the nobles hardly interact with the commoners. Unfortunately, pirates remain a constant threat and the knights have their hands full, but what truly matters when you are surrounded by beauty that you would rather adore than fight? It is a role play based on the questioning of what is truly significant in life and it satires unnecessary conflict.

Huh. It seems I can't keep at least a small seed of darkness from infiltrating my ideas. You can pick one of these, or if you have something better, let me hear it~! XD

@Red: Actually, I'm not. I might not get my SAT scores until god knows when because I never check my email. I have no idea what's crawling around in there....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Don't call me Red.

>> Hmph. At least tell me if you're going to stop responding. Which you did months ago. *rage* Kalle hates you.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Masquerade wrote:I have no idea what's crawling around in there....> >
...<3

I choose...the first one! It sounds adorable.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

@Redeta: I apologize for being careless on the matter. I should have informed you. *sigh* "Should" is such a useless word...

@Zeri: Yay~! I got sig quoted!

We must have a mind link or something because I was soooo hoping that you would pick that one. I've been wanting to do that one for a while now. Well, I'll work out the character profiles and make the first post as soon as possible. Hopefully sometime tonight if homework doesn't obstruct my endeavor. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down