Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:57 pm

I'll wait for Masq. until I reply again... I'm feeling rather lazy... *snorts*
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm

@Redeta, Well maybe for a last resort? Unless Maxwell used C4 explosive sandwiched between a couple bags of water, sealed with electrical tape. That delivers a concentrated blast and doesn't make much of a boom. besides I can't think of any other creative weapons he might use.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Lily's first assassination will be with a butterknife that she steals at lunch and hides in a certain place. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Her panties? Like in Mysterious girlfriend X?
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Eternal Doom wrote:@Redeta, Well maybe for a last resort? Unless Maxwell used C4 explosive sandwiched between a couple bags of water, sealed with electrical tape. That delivers a concentrated blast and doesn't make much of a boom. besides I can't think of any other creative weapons he might use.

A last resort situation would be, for example, cornered into a wall. In that situation, one would rely on CQC. Explosives aren't very useful under those circumstances. I mean, hey, if you want to be a suicide bomber, go ahead. Ahem.

The weapons employed aren't supposed to be creative, people~ The weapons used should be based on efficiency. If you guys want custom swords and all that fancy jazz, go right ahead.
(Redeta won't be pleased, but Redeta is rarely pleased.)
---
This is for everyone; I want realism in spite of the crazy-ass humor Conrad brings about. Meaning... If you think running around guns a-blazin' is going to make you the best assassin in the world, you're a dumbshit. Just saying. Now this is a simplified explanation of what I expect.

Think. If you wanted to kill someone and get out quickly, you aren't going to linger and boast about your plans and worry about looking cool. Is it so much to ask for a little... gosh, I don't know... seriousness? xD it's not helping that I'm being so informal about this RP, I realize that.

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude. Keeping asking me questions until I give you a detailed response. Your persistence is what tells me that you're serious about this roleplay >>;
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Lily's first assassination will be with a butterknife that she steals at lunch and hides in a certain place. x3

I'm making Lily an example D< I'm so evil!

If she leaves fingerprints on said butter knife, one of the teachers will trace the incident back to her and leave her a nasty surprise. Secondly, how is a butter knife going to kill someone efficiently? The blade is serrated, yes, but it's pretty dull...
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:08 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:Lily's first assassination will be with a butterknife that she steals at lunch and hides in a certain place. x3

I'm making Lily an example D< I'm so evil!

If she leaves fingerprints on said butter knife, one of the teachers will trace the incident back to her and leave her a nasty surprise. Secondly, how is a butter knife going to kill someone efficiently? The blade is serrated, yes, but it's pretty dull...

How will said teachers find the butterknife if Lily keeps it on her person until she's ready to dispose of it?

And don't ask how Lily kills someone with a butterknife. You don't want to know. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Unless it's very meticulously sharpened. Of course these days anyone can die by the weirdest of things. Like that one guy that got punched in the face and died.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Good girl. Don't let anyone find the murder weapon.

.........well then, perhaps someone's getting the hang of this. Or. Not.
We'll see~
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:Good girl. Don't let anyone find the murder weapon.

We'll see~
Oh fine...

Lily is going to seduce a guy into following her into a room, acting hella friendly. (SO not her xD) This room is very dark, and Lily starts saying some...things...then slits his throat and walks away. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Hm...the question is, how is the Crazy Bitch going to seduce anyone? >.>;

Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Lily's scary. Why are the women always scarier than the men? Goodness. Okay, yeah. I think I'll make someone more normalish, just for the sake of balancing characters out.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

KuoriBara wrote:Hm...the question is, how is the Crazy Bitch going to seduce anyone? >.>;

How else? >>
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
VIII Redeta wrote:Good girl. Don't let anyone find the murder weapon.

We'll see~
Oh fine...

Lily is going to seduce a guy into following her into a room, acting hella friendly. (SO not her xD) This room is very dark, and Lily starts saying some...things...then slits his throat and walks away. :3

That sounds like something my mother would do.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:Hm...the question is, how is the Crazy Bitch going to seduce anyone? >.>;

How else? >>
A more appropriate question would be...would there even a guy who would fall for the Crazy Bitch...>.>;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Durn, Zeri~Zeri, take a chill pill and wait for us to get through our first assignment x___X Sorry, but I can't progress until everyone's made their choices.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Durn wrote:

How else? >>

Regardless of what you think, Lily has a rather nice body and a charming voice. She just hates seduction so much, she rarely talks. But to be an assassin, you need to deal with this. So she's testing herself when this happens. :3

@Redeta: I know she's scary. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm

KuoriBara wrote:
Durn wrote:

How else? >>
A more appropriate question would be...would there even a guy who would fall for the Crazy Bitch...>.>;

Seeing that she's new to the school, like almost every other RPer's character... He wouldn't know that she's a crazy bitch.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Durn wrote:

How else? >>

Seeing that she's new to the school, like almost every other RPer's character... He wouldn't know that she's a crazy bitch.

And Lily hasn't proven she's a Crazy Bitch....yet. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Durn wrote:

How else? >>

Marie just kinda gives off a "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU BITCH!! O:" feel. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm not posting until Redeta and Masq do though. I feel like they should post first anyway.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Durn wrote:

How else? >>

Point taken...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:23 pm

@Durn: Yeah, pretty much. xD

This is going to be fun.

Oh and Durn, the name of the boy I'm going to kill...I'm naming him Krauss. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:@Durn: Yeah, pretty much. xD

This is going to be fun.

Oh and Durn, the name of the boy I'm going to kill...I'm naming him Krauss. xD

Can his last name be Kinzo or Goldsmith? ¬.¬
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Why make a character if you're just gonna kill him?
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next