Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am

Maybe you should be over it by now?? ^ ^

Oops...how awfully inconsiderate of me~! XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 am

This is the first time someone said Kuori shoudn't go get a life...thanks...
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 am

Really? That is strange.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 am

Kyrinth Quagmire - The shortest of the teachers - he stands at a petite 5'2" - Quagmire is quite obviously the outcast. The other teachers tend to gossip behind his back, but they all shut up when he rounds the corner. He is a quiet man and says little. He prefers actions over words. However, when he gets blood on himself... Let's let the other teachers explain.

"DADDY! KYRINTH DESTROYED MY PRACTICE DUMMIES AGAIN! HE SET THEM ON FIRE!!"

"If I could subtract points from a teacher, believe me, I would. Quagmire..."

"Étienne. Hold me."

"Quagmire's mad...? That's what the bomb shelter is for. Hop to it, initiate. ...if I don't make it, tell Boyue that his medicine's in the left cabinet."

"I rather like it when Quagmire's on another one of his killing frenzies. I get to watch innocents fly through the air and never come down. Presumably they get caught in trees or land on rooftops."

Lucinda Blackletter - Calm and complacent, Blackletter is the best example of what AdM can produce; she was valedictorian in her senior year, and managed to kill all 27 of her competitors without breaking a sweat. Now she's retired from field work and deals with the issues that hormones are bound to create--She's the school counselor of sorts. Would you rather have someone incompetent like Boyue listen to your problems?

Arthur Hastings - A bit snide with a chip on his shoulder, Hastings is the most prideful of the instructors. And with good reason. He's the youngest and feels the need to prove himself to the others. He has a bit of an inferiority complex when speaking with the "Golden Pair" (Étienne and Boyue) - you don't ask why. There isn't much to be said about Hastings, other than he has a temper shorter than Quagmire.

Étienne Éxupery - He's the complete opposite from what you'd expect out of a teacher of seduction... He's tall and handsome, sure, but he's very cold and stoic. He isn't quite as anti-social as Quagmire (Éxupery has friends), but he can be rather difficult to approach. Then again, the students adore him for being such an excellent teacher - especially during demonstrations. Put simply, he puts great pride in his work and performs at 110%.

Lu Xun Boyue - A troublemaker, through and through, he and Éxupery go way back. He has a tendency of butchering Chinese proverbs, and always insists that his way is the right way. He's a bit eccentric, but he means well and is actually the nicest of the teachers...

Giselle Sadico - Like her father, she accepts nothing less than perfection. Giselle is a spoiled brat, (and that's putting it nicely.) But she knows what she's doing, and that's really all that matters at AdM. Then again, she's been known to give the wrong instructions to students she dislikes... often resulting in a few plummeting to their deaths. She's an evil woman.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 am

...I love how you guys started voting BEFORE you knew what the teachers were like. xD
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am

At least Quag didn't disappoint.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 am

I had a feeling. ^ ^ And I was right. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 am

I feel sorry for everyone who thought Étienne was a female name. *cough*

Anyway... What do you guys think? I'm rather fond of my little creations. I hope your characters are not >3
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 am

Cold yet still social...there's a combination you don't see every day...and Kuori didn't care wether the teachers were male or female...Kuori just chose the name that sounded most...unique...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am

Wow, guys. Wow. You all want a piece of Étienne? (I have to copy and paste his damn accented name.)

...hm. Oh yes. There will be a faction surprise in store for you guys. Aura knows what it is--DON'T SPOIL IT! But I'm sure you'll all just love it.

Anyway, a breakdown of the current available factions...

"The Damned" - the faction that's everyone's favorite punching bag. They get picked on because of their name, and that is the intent of such a piss-poor name. Everyone hates The Damned 'cause they're the automatic losers of the school. So go ahead. Hate on them. Flame them. Put poison in their drinks. Kill them.

"The Elite" - the fan-favorite. They've won every year so far. And they plan to win again. Not that you win anything, aside from... oh, I don't know... you very own gun. It's got a limited amount of bullets, but it sure beats the hell out of getting up close and personal with your target if that's not your kind of thing.

"The Slayers" - pray you wind up here. 'cause you probably will. You know you don't want to end up a loser, and you know you aren't rich enough/good enough to be one of the popular kids. Good luck, wallflowers.

Har har har. It's supposed to be unfair. And sure, you can tell me where you want to be-- but ultimately the choice is mine.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 am

Everyone say 'Hai!' to Marie. X3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 am

"Uh, hello. What's up?"
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi crazy person....
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:20 pm

...just read Durn's opening post...and it looks like the Transexual and Scary Lady would be fighting over the Little Good Boy...>.>;
A catfight...this will be fun to watch...
And yes, I have developed nicknames for most of the characters...you should be able to guess who the three I've mentioned are just by their nicknames...>.>

Last edited by KuoriBara on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Yesh. I can. Scary person is scary...
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 pm

...talk about a conversation killer...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Well, if the RP doesn't turn out to be successful, at least this chat thread will. It grew fast...
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes, I can't wait to see the tranny butt heads with the crazy lady over the boy.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey, hey. He's not just any boy. He's a closet otaku. Or something along those lines. A total nerd and competent hacker. Who likes to joke around.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Yay, crazy teachers! Yaaaaa~
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

The way it is now... I'd like Boyue to lead for my faction, actually. He's a traditionalist in case you couldn't tell. He hates all the gore people immediately associate with killing; he thinks of it as a fine art. Actually, that might make him hold back...

Or maybe it should be Arty. Just 'cause he'd do anything to win. Then again, Quagmire's the truly ruthless one.

And yes, there really is a plot behind all this. It's just not developed yet. Lol.
'cause... I mean... I didn't think people would be so interested.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Ya! Quaggy! Yaaaa~

lol...too bad I won't be able to post Mon-Thurs.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Psh, don't worry about that. God knows I'll be busy playing Darkside Chronicles.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 pm

At least you'll get to post through tonight and tomorrow Aura.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah...and on a completely random note, Kuori hates KAITO's version of "World is Mine"...he sounds too mature for the song to come out well when he sings it...Rin and Miku's versions are far better than his...heck, even Len's version is better...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next