Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Eternal Dream

2 posters

Go down

About Eternal Dream Empty About Eternal Dream

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello everyone. This is your admin speaking, of course. I am happy to inform you all that the Eternal Dream Forum is on its way to completion. Eventually, there will be many places to talk about myriad subjects. Just give me some time and everything will flow together quite nicely.

So, what is Eternal Dream about, exactly? Well, this forum was designed to be a peaceful place to just relax and enjoy serious, informative, or just plain humorous conversations on subjects that span the entirety of life. We all typically love to sleep, but what are you accomplishing by sleeping? Nothing but resting. Well, now you can get your rest and enjoy it too, for one can never always count on good dreams to visit. Thus, this forum simulates the tranquility of deep slumber in which countless good dreams occur, except this sleep shall never be penetrated and the dreams shall never be shattered and scattered by crude reality.

The objective is to have fun, and I won't expect anything less from my members. If you have any problems, just send me a private message and I will settle them as soon as possible. Moderators will be chosen eventually, and I might not have any at all depending on my availability.

~Your Humble Administrator, Masquerade
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Eternal Dream Empty Re: About Eternal Dream

Post by Cerani Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 am

Hey, looking pretty good! I'd kinda wondered what happened yesterday when you deleted ALL of the posts, but now I get it.

So anyways, lol! heh, I love these.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down