Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)

2 posters

Go down

Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.) Empty Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)

Post by Plattack Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Meh, ranting is fuuun. When it isn't being done ON CHRISTMAS. Seriously, is that hard for people to not be dicks around this time of year. Actually, forget that. Is it that hard not to be a dick ON THIS DAY OF THE YEAR.

Ranting on 3 different topics: My brother, how much today sucks, and something else, I can't remember what the third one was.

Alright, starting with my brother. Well Ryan, I really should just label this whole rant as "FUCK YOU" if it was only about you, but it isn't. First off, Linkin Park is NOT a good band. It doesn't matter what the fuck you say, they suck, kay? So don't say my music sucks when you're only trump card is to be ignorant and put Linkin Park on. Second, if you don't like what I'm playing, don't turn your music up to max. You obviously have no idea what the definition of obnoxious is, do you? Good, I had to get that cleared. Next, oh, what to talk about now. Ahh yes, your, umm, stupidity, which is incorrectly labeled as being smart. Seriously, why the FUCK does everyone say he's smart? They say his mind is advanced, like, around the maturity of a 17 year old, and he's only 14. I'm sorry, I think they added in an extra "1" in front of the 7 when they gave my mom and dad any results. A mature person doesn't trash his brother's room, act stupid ALL THE TIME, with the fucking retarded stances and faces. What the fuck is wrong with him? Ughh, he's just soo, ughh.

Alright. What's next? Oh yea, how much today SUCKS. It sucks knowing what I'm getting for Christmas, yet not being able to get anywhere NEAR my presents until tomorrow. Alright, isn't today supposed to be a nice time of the year? Hell, that's how I remembered it being. But nooo, this year, I don't know if I'm the one being a Scrooge, or if it's just me being forced into a bad mood by the sheer amount of crap that today has turned out to be. I want to play Borderlands sooo much (That's one of my gifts, too.) but NOOOOOOOO. My brother's think that because they're older that their "dibs" on stuff is worth more than mine. Ughh, today just absolutely sucks.

I can't remember what the third thing was, if I remember, I'll get back to you on it. Please do, however, feel free to comment and critique on my ranting.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.) Empty Re: Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)

Post by Via Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 am

Sounds like your pissed at your brother...
I know how that feels..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down