Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

3 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 am

"So, you're adapt at fighting those little midget things?" Ryas inquired toward Trinity, pointing at the Shadow closest to them. "If that's true, I'll leave that thing to you. Excuse me as I go set something on fire."

[Ryas] moves to [D-6].

"Alright, you freakish plant thing, I need you to BURN," that said, Ryas flung a fireball at the plant. She then cackled as her attack hit, obviously very happy. Though, Tenkai knew it was all from crankiness.

[Ryas] casts Fire on [Petal]! [120%] INT DMG and chance of Burn!
MP: 23/30
Times Used: 2/10

"Seeing as you're having fun with that one, I'll take care of this one," Tenkai said, pointing at the other plant. She dashed forward, stopping just close enough. She disappeared.

[Tenkai] moves to [F-4].
[Tenkai] uses Strike on [Flora]! [120%] ATK DMG!
MP: 8/15

"Too bad you don't bleed red," the Dark Assassin commented as she reappeared in her previous spot, green liquid coating her claws.

"Bloodthirsty idiot," Ryas murmured under her breath.

"I heard that."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 am

Ariana moves to A1!

After seeing the creature, Ariana had been ready. She moved into range an muttered a chant under her breath. The very same Mana from before shot at the Shadow. It hit and the effect would mean it's downfall.

Ariana casts Poison on Agra!
Ariana's S-Ability, Green Touch, Activates! Ariana's attacks may Poison!

(Damage: --/Status: Poison 75%/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 29/35

Clara had watched as Ryas and Tenkai moved around her. She felt safe, but knew it would be a burden to have them stay around her. She waited for them to move away from her before playing. She played a new tune, one that seemed to draw the energy of nature to her. As she played, trees began to sprout around her. She countinued until they were the size of the trees in the area around her.

"There, now I can play without fear of being harmed!"

Clara plays Song of Nature!
Trees appear in cells B4, C5, and B6!

Clara
Mp: 27/35

Last edited by SilverStorm on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am

Trinity nodded towards Ryas. "Unfortunately, we have fought innumerable amounts of these foes. And to make it worse, they pop up from nearly every shadow," she explained. "They have been the cause of our troubles. Kazega calls them "those who feed on hearts," but I don't know exactly what that means." She paused. "But if they do eat hearts....let's just say I don't want to find out this truth."

Trinity moves to D7.

Trinity uses Sonic Rave on Barla! 4 hits! 4 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 10/20

Trinity held out her oversized key in front of her and rushed the nearby shadow creature. When she got behind it, she rushed through it again diagonally. And again. And again. She returned to her original position in time to see the creature writhing in pain.

Kazega moves to E4.

"Bow to the wind," she said simply as she waved her fan causing the small gust to slash away at the plant.

Kazega casts Aero on Flora! 6 Wind Dmg! (INT)

MP: 5/15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora takes 14 Dmg!

HP: 26/40

Petal takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 27/40

Petal evades Burn!

Agra is Poisoned!

Barla takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 11/15

[A] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [t] [t] [t] [C] [t] [t] [t] [ ] B
[ ] [t] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] C
[A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [T] [ ] [B] D
[ ] [t] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] E
[t] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [P] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] H
[ ] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Trees have been Summoned!

[t] - Tree
HP: 5
Def: 10
Spr: 8

Enemy Phase.

Flora moves to I4.

Flora begins to dance!

Petal moves to I6.

Petal begins to dance!

Agra moves to B1.

Agra uses Aerial Scratch on Ariana! 2 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 7/15

Agra suffers from Poison! 3 Dmg!

HP: 12/15

Barla moves to D8.

Barla uses Aerial Scratch on Trinity! 2 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 7/15

[A] [t] [t] [t] [C] [t] [t] [t] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [T] [B] [ ] D
[ ] [t] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] E
[t] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [t] [t] [F] [ ] [P] [t] [t] [ ] I

Agra is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 2!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 am

Ariana
Hp: 9/10

"Hey! I'll make you pay for that!"

Ariana was about to hit the wierd shadow creature over the head. But then she thought about making it so it couldn't hit her as often. She chanted a new chant, this one much more different. But then a similar burst of Mana went straight for the creature's eyes..

Ariana casts Blind on Agra!
(Damage: --/Status: Blind 75%/Element: --)

Clara on the other hand marveled at the trees that surrounded her. She had successfully protected herself. Now it was time to start helping the party. She warmed up with a few notes and then started to play, eventually purposefully hitting wrong notes.

Clara attacks the Enemy Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 am

Ryas frowned. Sure the plant had burned but it hadn't burned long enough. Grumbling to herself, she moved forward, another fireball already in her hands.

[Ryas] moves to [F-6].

"This thing better burn this time," she hissed out, throwing the ball. Tenkai just raised an eyebrow. Ryas just then realized what exactly the thing she was attacking was doing. "And what the hell is with the freaky dance? Do something about that other one, will ya? It's getting freaky as hell."

[Ryas] casts Fire on [Petal]! [120%] INT DMG and chance of Burn.
MP: 16/30
Times Used: 3/10

"I can't get excited over this," Tenkai admitted as she moved in front of the dancing plant. Ryas rolled her eyes and murmured something that suspiciously sounded like 'bloodthirsty idiot'. The Dark Assassin chose to ignore this.

[Tenkai] moves to [H-4].
[Tenkai] uses Pressure Point on [Flora]! [70%] ATK DMG and chance of disable!
MP: 0/15

"How the hell do you hit a pressure point on THAT thing?" Ryas asked suddenly upon seeing the Dark Assassin strike the flower. Tenkai blinked, staring at the plant before smirking under her mask.

"Ah, the mysteries of life."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Trinity takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 24/25

Trinity felt the sharp little claws go over her skin, yet she felt no pain. "You're not strong enough to cause us harm anymore. We know your tricks." Trinity raised her weapon and smashed the beast in the head.

Trinity attacks Barla! 4 Dmg! (ATK)

Trinity waits.

Unable to evoke the winds with her mana any longer, Kazega moved forward slightly and tossed both of her fans at the strange, dancing plant.

Kazega moves to F4.

Kazega attacks Flora! 2 hits! 3 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora takes 7 Dmg!

HP: 19/40

Flora evades Disable!

Petal takes 17 Dmg!

HP: 10/40

Petal evades Burn!

Agra takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 8/15

Agra becomes Blind!

Barla takes 7 Dmg!

HP: 4/15

[A] [t] [t] [t] [C] [t] [t] [t] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [B] [ ] D
[ ] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] E
[t] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [t] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] H

Enemy Phase.

Flora continues to dance!

Flora waits.

Petal continues to dance!

Petal waits.

Agra uses D-Ability Sneaking Shadow on Ariana! 4 Piercing Darkness Dmg!

Suddenly, the shadow creature turned into an untouchable dark spot on the ground that began to slide around. It curved and weaved through the area only to return to behind Ariana. It leapt from the ground and slashed her viciously in the back.

Agra moves to D3.

HP: 5/15

Barla uses D-Ability Sneaking Shadow on Trinity! 4 Piercing Darkness Dmg!

Barla did the same thing as its ally. It merged in with the shadows and got behind Trinity only to rise up and slash her in the back.

Barla waits.

[ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [B] [ ] D
[t] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [t] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] [ ] H

Agra is Poisoned for 1 more turn.

Agra is Blind for 2 more turns.

Player Phase 3!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:40 pm

"And it still doesn't burn," Ryas threw up her arms in exasperation, obviously giving up. "Well, there's no point anymore seeing as the thing's going to die. Obviously, this thing won't make a very good campfire."

[Ryas] casts Fire on [Petal]! [120%] INT DMG and chance of Burn!
MP: 9/30
Times Used: 4/10

"Now, it better stop that freaky dancing," the Witch grumbled as she moved over toward the other mandragora. "If I have to look at it any longer, I'm going to burn my eyes out."

[Ryas] moves to [D-6].

"Well, at least you took out one of them," Tenkai commented, as if to soothe the other woman's ego. Ryas just growled in response, crossing her arms. The Dark Assassin shrugged, claws flashing as she slashed at the plant.

[Tenkai] attacks [Flora]! 5 DMG! (ATK)

"Alright, I'll leave the rest to you," the silver white haired woman said, moving away toward the back. There was a Shadow attacking Ariana and though she could take care of herself, Tenkai knew she was no longer needed with the mandragora. Especially with Ryas' Fire.

"I thought you didn't like leaving things unfinished," Ryas snapped, not liking the fact that she was being left to do all the dirty work. Tenkai just waved a nonchalant clawed hand.

"It's finished," was all the Dark Assassin said.

[Tenkai] moves to [D-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Ariana
Hp: 5/10

Ariana's S-Ability Green Touch Activates!
Ariana's attacks may Blind!

"Hey that hurt!"

Ariana ran after the creature as it ran from her. She wanted so badly to bonk it on the head. It had actually hurt her, and she didn't like the pain in her back. She stopped for a moment to rest, hoping her wounds would heal.

Clara didn't look up once, she stopped playing, the music growing softer. She looked around to see how everyone was doing and smiled. They were winning from her stand point. She played once more, her song calling to the animals.

Clara plays Song of the Wild!
(Damage: 120% ATK/Status: --/Element: --)

Clara
Mp: 17/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Trinity takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 20/25

"This is over now," Trinity said as she closed her eyes and smacked the shadow creature across the face with her weapon which sent it flying through the air.

Trinity attacks Barla! 4 Dmg! (ATK)

Trinity waits.

Tossing her fans once again, Kazega watched the helpless plant get sliced over and over again, its dance becoming less and less enthusiastic. Green liquid was flowing on the ground from its myriad wounds.

Kazega attacks Flora! 2 hits! 3 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Kazega waits.

Flora takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 14/40

Petal takes 14 Dmg!

Petal KO!

Agra takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 4/15

Barla takes 4 Dmg!

Barla PERFECT KILL!

[ ] [ ] [A] [E] [ ] [R] [T] [ ] [ ] D
[t] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [t] [t] [F] [ ] [ ] [t] [t] [ ] I

Enemy Phase.

Flora stops dancing!

Flora casts Poison on Kazega!

MP: 4/10

Kazega is Poisoned!

Flora moves to J3.

Agra attacks Tenkai! 2 Dark Dmg! (ATK)

The creature now became frightened seeing its ally get destroyed. It scratched the nearest enemy and ran like hell.

Agra moves to G2.

HP: 1/15

[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [R] [T] [ ] [ ] D
[t] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [F] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J

Agra is no longer Poisoned!

Agra is Blind for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 4!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm

[Tenkai] takes 1 damage.
HP: 24/25

"How annoying," Tenkai said, shrugging off the attack the Shadow had dealt like it was nothing. And it was. Seeing as it was too weak, Tenkai decided it was best to just finish it off.

[Tenkai] moves to [G-3].

Staring down at the pitiful creature, the Dark Assassin raised her claws and with a single slash, sliced it apart.

[Tenkai] attacks Agra! 5 DMG! (ATK)

"Ah, damn," Ryas smacked her forehead upon realizing that had moved to the wrong place. And she could have probably burned the last plant to a crisp too. Not much she could do now, other then to move, it seemed.

[Ryas] moves to [D-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Ariana moves to A3!

Ariana moved back into her corner, only slightly able to see her allies through the trees. She noticed Kazega was the closest to any enemy and would reach them first. She raised her staff, chanting a prayer of safety. Suddenly Mana floated around the Advent and soon glowed brightly, like a shield glimmering in the sun.

Ariana casts Protect on Kazega!
(Damage: --/Status: Protect/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 17/35

Clara looked up and stopped playing, watching as one of the creatures disappeared. Her smile grew and she began to play a song of battle, her playing triumphant. Soon it softened though, and soon played a song familiar to the others.

Clara plays Sonnet!
(Damage: 110% INT/Status: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

Clara
Mp: 7/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Trinity moves to G7.

The girl could feel the power swelling up inside of her. "There is no time left for the enemy. I shall deliver them to the light." Trinity rushed along the trees and turned to face the shadow. She pointed her now glowing weapon at it and fired an intense beam of light causing the target's body to be instantly disintegrated.

Trinity uses D-Ability Trinity Limit on Agra! 8 Piercing Holy Dmg!

Kazega moves to J4.

Kazega rushed forth with graceful movements and confidence, now that she had protection. When she reached the spot right in front of the plant, she disappeared. "Unmerciful wind, grant me your unyielding allegiance. Send me a blessing upon the wings of those who rule the sky. Enjoy the performance, gods who reside over the planet. Dancing Tempest!" She reappeared suddenly behind the plant in the air. Flora turned around only to shriek as a fan slashed its entire body. Kazega disappeared again. She reappeared to the right of the plant and slashed again. The green liquid sprayed out of the plant and blended in with the surrounding grass. More and more cuts appeared on its body as Kazega continued her onslaught. Eventually, she reappeared where the attack had begun with one fan held out to either side of her. "This show is over and the wind closes the curtains." She snapped her fans shut and a small tornado appeared around Flora, sweeping it up into the air. Green liquid rained over the area as it was twisted around and around and slashed up by the razor gusts. The body hit the ground with a barely audible thud, the corpse leaking large amounts of the green liquid.

Kazega uses D-Ability Dancing Tempest on Flora! 8 Piercing Wind Dmg!

Flora INSTANT DEATH!

Agra INSTANT DEATH!

[ ] [ ] [A] [t] [t] [t] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[t] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [t] F
[ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J

Trinity has been efficiently Protected!
PHASE COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+4 - Mandragora x2
+3 - Trinity Protected
+2 - Shadow Heartless x1 PERFECT KILL
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+1 - No Items used
-2 - D-Abilities used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 12

Trinity: 0/10 ------ 12/10
Trinity......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Int+1
Next Level: 2/10

Kazega: 0/10 ------ 12/10
Kazega.......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Def+1
Next Level: 2/10

Ryas: 3/10 ------ 15/10
Ryas......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1
Next Level: 5/10

Tenkai: 3/10 ------- 15/10
Tenkai......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Def+1

Clara: 3/10 ------ 15/10
Clara......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1

Ariana: 3/10 ------ 15/10
Ariana......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1

Skill Points Awarded!

Everyone gets 1 Skill Point!

The Party receives 400 Gold!

Inventory updated!

Go ahead and edit your profiles~~~

Trinity sighed and collapsed in the soft grass. The breeze was blowing softly now, and the coolness felt refreshing upon her face. Her oversized key rested loosely in her right hand that strayed off to her side. "So, that was your first time fighting those who feed on hearts, correct?" she asked, referring to the shadow creatures. "They have been my sole enemy ever since the night I received this key--" she gestured to the key "--and this sphere." With her other hand, she reached into the depths of her dress and pulled out a strange glass sphere with an aqua hue. It glinted in the sunlight.

Kazega was resting nearby and caught sight of it, but said nothing. Her last attack had left her breathless. She knew a little bit about those who feed on hearts, but the significance of the glass sphere was lost to her.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 pm

"Er, yeah, I guess," Ryas responded, crossing her arms. Tenkai made a noise of amusement that Ryas pointedly ignored. She couldn't remember every single thing they fought. "So, those things are, basically, after that key and that sphere?"

"If they are, then those items must be quite precious," Tenkai commented as she made her way beside the Witch, eying the strangely shaped weapon and sphere. "How did you come upon such items?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 pm

As Clara stopped playing and left her Organ, her trees disappeared. Her Organ vanished and she moved over to the others, a little spring in her step.

"Yeah, those creatures... I've never seen them... But they seem... easy to kill..."

Ariana moved out from her hiding place, joining the group much as her sister had. She seemed much less aware of the creatures though, as if they were nothing.

"I can't believe those things. They were so easy!"

Clara knew the group would ignore her sister's comment and she was ready to ask more.

"Those creatures... they weren't like the other things I've seen... I wonder how we were to hurt them... do you know anything else about them?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Trinity closed her eyes as the horrors of that night came swimming back from her memory. "Not too long ago, maybe a couple of weeks, there was a very violent storm that came from the south. However, there was something different about that storm. The clouds were so dark and it didn't even rain. All it was composed of was thunder and lightning. I attempted to draw to put my mind at ease. That was when the voice spoke to me."

She paused, trying to recollect what it had said to her. "It said things about 'choosing paths' and 'courage can transcend the light' or something. It was then that my window shattered and the sphere fell from the sky." A surprised look appeared on her face. "That's right! It was then, as I watched the sphere descend to the ground, that the voice spoke to me. It said: 'Only those with courage can transcend the light.' I didn't know what it meant, but I knew I had to get that sphere. So, I jumped out of my second story window." Her pale face hid the blush of embarassment that flashed across it.

"I managed to get the sphere, but the landing was not smooth and I ended up knocked out. When I awoke, the sphere was in one hand and the giant key was in the other. Just as I began wondering what was going on, what seemed like hundreds of those things appeared from the shadows and surrounded me. That was when Kazega warned me to run, but I was foolish and stayed to fight. I eliminated countless numbers of them, and in the end, I was forced to retreat. I couldn't put the city at risk because it seemed as though they were attracted to me. So, I left town to wander the plains. I met up with Kazega and she explained a few things to me about what was going on, but she wasn't so sure herself." Trinity took a breath and looked to Kazega.

Kazega stood up. "I do not know the name of these creatures, but I do know that they feed on the hearts of living beings. That is why I call them 'those who feed on hearts.' I only know this because I have witnessed it. I also knew that the key would only attract these beings, but I couldn't remember why I knew that. As a matter of fact, I am positive that I know everything about what is going on, but I can't remember. My entire memory has been fuzzy, but I can't remember since when. That's how bad it is." She sighed and turned to Trinity. "Regardless, we cannot roam these plains forever. We must find out what kind of threat we're dealing with. Somebody must know something. I suggest going back to Altinor for some investigation."

Her gaze became directed at the sky which was beginning to don the colors of evening. Then, her eyes fell upon the four travelers. "I ask of your help, travelers. It is obvious that you are skilled in battle and we could really use the help. The two of us have managed on our own, but that was staying in the same spot. To move forward means to come across tougher enemies--enemies we cannot handle alone. Will you help us in our search for the truth?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Ryas stared. She slowly blinked, straightening. And then, she smacked her forehead.

"Okay, wait, hold on a sec," she said, holding out her other hand in a 'hold on' motion. "If we're going to work together, I only have one request." The hand she was holding out brought down its fingers so only the pointer finger was left raised. "Never. Ever. Be like her." Ryas jerked her thumb at Tenkai here. "One of her is enough."

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing," the Dark Assassin commented. Ryas just shook her head with a sigh.

"That's because it is," the Witch grumbled before looking at Trinity and Kazega again. "One more thing." She paused, a disgruntled look on her face. After a moment, she waved a hand. "Nevermind. I doubt it'll happen anyway."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 pm

"I don't know, you seem t-"

"Don't mind her, we'll be happy to lend you a hand."

Clara smiled at Trinity, knowing that this journey would be tough, but rewarding. They would all learn things about one another, and in turn get to back each other up.

"It's a pleasure to help you with your quest."

Ariana glared at her sister, she was always saying yes. It was this very habit of her sister that had annoyed herself to no end. But it would never change, no matter what she did. She turned towards the witch and let her comments on her rules be known.

"I doubt that will be a problem, and I think you and I will get along nicely..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 pm

"Well, I don't," Ryas snapped at Ariana's words. She already had Tenkai to deal with, she didn't want to deal with anyone else. Wait, then why was she coming along on this twisted trip? The Witch had maybe ten seconds to realize this and mentally groaned. God damn it.

"Calm down, it'll be fun," Tenkai suddenly spoke, casually inspecting her claws.

"Fun for you. Not fun for me."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

"Well then, I see you give off the wrong impression."

Ariana then moved over to Tenkai and smiled playfully. No one never would admit it to her, but she was a little too immature.

"I think I'll get along with you much better!"

With those few words she stuck her tounge out at the witch.

"Ariana stop it! That's rude!"

Clara sighed, this was how it usually went. This was why she didn't have many friends. Her sister would stick to her like glue and repel others like bug spray. She turned to everyone and forced a smile, hoping they wouldn't misjudge her.

"Let's get going then shall we?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 pm

"Actually, I would prefer you stay far, far away from me," Tenkai said bluntly, not even sparing a glance at the girl.

"Like a freaking kid," Ryas muttered upon seeing Ariana stick her tongue out at her. "I hate kids." She sent a brief glance at the Organist. "I agree with her. The sooner we move, the sooner we can get this over with."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Trinity stood up and bowed graciously, the oversized key disappearing with a small flash of light. "I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Let us head for Altinor then." With that, the new group set out together across the plains heading south towards the capital city of Elendia. What trials that laid ahead of them on their path to discovering the truth remain steeped in the shadows, but many obstacles will present themselves in the direst of times. Strength of the heart along with strength gained from one's friends will be needed in the future, for the fate of all worlds truly rests in the hands of this small group...

~Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World~

The light of the moon bathed the city of Altinor in a ghostly light. The lamp posts were all lit with a flickering flame, but the streets remained empty for the most part. A few citizens were enjoying the cool evening in the town square where various merchants were prepared to head home. The party stood in this very square. Everything seemed quiet and they had escaped encounter on their way from to the city, yet things were about to change for the worst.

"H-hey, where are you going with that?!" a nearby merchant shouted. Three cloaked figures were making their way across the square with goods stolen from what appeared to be an item shop, for a vial filled with a potion fell from one of their arms and shattered on the ground.

Trinity stepped forward and summoned her key. Kazega leaped through the air as light as a feather and landed right in the path of the thieves. Her fans were at the ready.

"You dare get in our way, bitch?" one of them spat. "I suppose you're all in cahoots here, eh?" he turned and looked to the others. "If you wanna play hero, then I would gladly oblige. Besides, we have special help on our side." He snapped his fingers and two shadow creatures like the ones before emerged from the various shadows splayed across the ground. With another snap, two new shadow creatures appeared. They moved about crazily and the iron helmets up their helds made metallic sounds as the moved. They had sharp, red claws and a strange insignia was on their chest.

"Those who feed on hearts...," Trinity muttered. "Are you the one who controls them? If so, I will smite you where you stand!" She held out her hand and shot a fireball at the thief, but he easily deflected it with his dagger.

"You wanted a battle, and now you have one!" the thief retorted. "Laga, Bazul! Prepare yourselves for battle!"

Phase 01: Beginning the Search

Objective: Defeat the thieves and retrieve the lost items!

Atmosphere: Moonlit Night

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [G] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [L] [*] [ ] [ ] [B] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [*] [ ] [ ] C
[*] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [C] [f] [~] [~] [~] [f] [D] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [E] [ ] [F] [ ] [*] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Gol
HP: 20
MP: 20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Laga

Bazul

Clasp
HP: 35
MP: 15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Dereka

Endo
Atk: 3
Def: 2

Fornil

[f] - Fountain (cannot be occupied)
HP: 15
Def: 12
Spr: 10

[~] - Water (cannot be occupied)

[*] - Stolen Item

Characters may start in rows I-J this time~!

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Clara starts in J1!

Upon seeing the shadows, Clara cringed. They were different, and they seemed more dangerous than the previous ones. She wanted to stand and fight with her friends, but knew it to be too risky. She ran close to one of the vendor's stalls. Suddenly her Organ appeared before her and she found herself sitting and ready to play.

Ariana starts in J9!

Ariana found herself running close to a Vendor's stall herself. For some reason she did not feel up to charging these men and shadows head on. But she wouldn't hide like her sister had, she would fight, she just needed a little boost first.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm

"What a bunch of fags," Ryas said. Loudly. "Well, whatever. Let's just beat the crap out of them and see where they lead us to." She moved back a bit and then glanced over at Tenkai. "Look, Tenkai. Fresh meat. Go get them."

"With pleasure," the Dark Assassin said, bowing at the Witch mockingly. Her one visible flashed as she turned around to looked at the humans, claws glinting in the light. "I will have fun watching them bleed."

[Ryas] starts at [J-4].
[Tenkai] starts at [I-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm

With determination, Trinity prepared to fight. She would not allow the likes of thieves and horrid creatures to ravage this city.

Trinity starts at I2.

Kazega had already been prepared for battle. She leapt back across the fountain and landed in front of the measly shadows. "Nothing but despair carried upon gusts of pain will fall upon you, unholy creatures," she said and glowered at them. "There will be no hearts for you tonight."

Kazega starts at I6.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ]G] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] ]L] [*] [ ] [ ] ]B] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [*] [ ] [ ] C
[*] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] ]C] [f] [~] [~] [~] [f] ]D] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [f] [f] [f] [f] [f] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] ]E] [ ] ]F] [ ] [*] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] ]T] [ ] ]E] [ ] ]K] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
]C] [ ] [ ] ]R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] ]A] J

Trinity
HP: 30
Atk: 5
Int: 5

Kazega
Atk: 4
Int: 4

Ryas
MP: 35
Atk: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 5

Tenkai
HP: 30
Int: 1

Clara
MP: 40
Atk: 2
Int: 6
Move: 0 cells

Ariana
HP: 10
MP: 40
Atk: 1
Int: 6
Move: 2 cells

Gol

Laga

Bazul

Clasp

Dereka

Endo

Fornil

[f] - Fountain (cannot be occupied)
Def: 12
Spr: 10

[~] - Water (cannot be occupied)

[*] - Stolen Item

Player Phase 1!

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Ariana looked at the creatures and doubted her ability to stand up to them. She then convinced herself that all she would need is a tiny boost. The young Green Mage immediately went to work, chanting prayer of safety upon herself. This would be the boost she would need to help the others with her magic.

Ariana casts Protect on Herself!
(Damage: --/Status: Protect 3 Turns/Element: --)

Ariana
Mp: 32/40

Clara didn't bother warming up, she just went to playing. Her fingers glided across the Organ, playing the very same Tune she had played long before. Suddenly from the ground sprung trees, guarding her from all sides. She smiled as her piece came to an end. She was ready for anything now!

Clara plays Song of Nature!
Trees are summoned to I1 and J2!

Clara
Mp: 32/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next