Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

+6
Zerifachias
Kurio
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Xenosaga
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who's the coolest bad guy in Alidaire so far?

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_lcap20%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:05 pm

There are a lot of cartoons on Nickelodeon...and Kuori dun watch them anymore...they're too idiotic and childish...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 pm

I have an Idea for a Gunblade Character and a Dragoon Character... I should have used them for Durn's Rp...

Do you guys wanna see the Sheets?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Heart UPDATED!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Kuori's likely to make a sequel for Unforgivable Sin after this one ends...the roleplay was based off of a story Kuori was writing anyways...so the question is, should Kuori?
You don't know how many ideas for characters Kuori has...luckily they will be mostly used in Unforgivable Sin...like the unsightly tree/human/thing called Krok... :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I say actually finish this RP first before you even start thinking of a sequel....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay before I do something stupid, will Trinity no longer be confused if Chris attacks her?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Well Kuori knows that the rp will end in one of a few ways...
1. Janie dies some point and the thing inside of her comes out
2. The group eradicates the thing inside of Janie
3. The thing inside of Janie never awakens
4. The group is defeated and their existance erased by the thing inside of Janie

So everything has to do with that thing in of Janie's mind... :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes, regular attacks snap people out of confusion.

I want to use Ryas' R-Ability.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Actually, Trinity is already free of Confusion because she attacked herself.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Masquerade wrote:Actually, Trinity is already free of Confusion because she attacked herself.

They snap out of confusion if they get hurt?

Lame. I like to make them suffer. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I think I'll ave Chris attack Kazega then...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:Actually, Trinity is already free of Confusion because she attacked herself.

Agreed...there is no joy without suffering...as the same with the fact that there is no light without darkness...one must be there for the other to stand out...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:37 pm

KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Agreed...there is no joy without suffering...as the same with the fact that there is no light without darkness...one must be there for the other to stand out...

Slapping someone in the face only works with sleep. Having confuse be nulled out by that is just lame. I say follow the pokemon games with the confuse crap. x3

By the way, all you kids in 35 Hours....

You're screwed. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Don't bother with Tenkai. She's Immobilized so she won't be hurting anyone. Unless someone's stupid enough to stand right next to her.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Slapping someone in the face only works with sleep. Having confuse be nulled out by that is just lame. I say follow the pokemon games with the confuse crap. x3

If you're talking about the thing you showed me earlier today, yeah...we really are...but Hayashi probably won't give a damn about how strong that thing is...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

If you're talking about the thing you showed me earlier today, yeah...we really are...but Hayashi probably won't give a damn about how strong that thing is...>.>

I'm actually kinda worried about Hayashi ruining my fun. x3 That overpowered son-of-a-bitch needs to get nerfed down a bit. xD

Masq's character (forget the name) might cause a little trouble for one of the demons, but otherwise, I could easily shatter him. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Nina is screwed isn't she?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm

SilverStorm wrote:Nina is screwed isn't she?

I hope you like fire. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

I'm actually kinda worried about Hayashi ruining my fun. x3 That overpowered son-of-a-bitch needs to get nerfed down a bit. xD

Masq's character (forget the name) might cause a little trouble for one of the demons, but otherwise, I could easily shatter him. x3
He is nerfed...if you haven't noticed that Mana Cannon is only 125% of the MP lost now...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
SilverStorm wrote:Nina is screwed isn't she?

I hope you like fire. x3

Oh, I just noticed.

There is a chance I will send my Anti-Holy demon on yer arse. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Ein is a lot stronger than you think. He's not afraid of anything. All he needs is 50% HP gone and--BOOM--it's an item. ^ ^

And choosing to go with the confusion established by pokemon is retarded....> >

Besides, Trinity bonked herself in the head. If that doesn't snap her out of it, nothing will.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Masquerade wrote:Ein is a lot stronger than you think. He's not afraid of anything. All he needs is 50% HP gone and--BOOM--it's an item. ^ ^

And choosing to go with the confusion established by pokemon is retarded....> >

Besides, Trinity bonked herself in the head. If that doesn't snap her out of it, nothing will.

To all their own~

My character probably has Boss status, so Transmute won't be working. :3 And if not, I'll just be sure to kill him off first. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 pm

I didn't know if it was a boss or what....

But yeah; Transmutation doesn't work on bosses. No matter. A simple Dream Ravager will do nicely. ^ ^ Plus, with Augmentation work with every physical hit taken.......and a long-lasting supply of MP as long as there are obstacles around, then I'm sure Ein will probably be the strongest person on the team.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Masquerade wrote:I didn't know if it was a boss or what....

But yeah; Transmutation doesn't work on bosses. No matter. A simple Dream Ravager will do nicely. ^ ^ Plus, with Augmentation work with every physical hit taken.......and a long-lasting supply of MP as long as there are obstacles around, then I'm sure Ein will probably be the strongest person on the team.

Durn hasn't replied yet, so I'm not sure if my character will have a Boss status or not, thats why I said 'probably' and not 'definitely'.

I realize that your character will be an annoyance if I let him live too long. x3 I'll enjoy fighting Ein. Nina and my Demon will have a nice little bout as well~I wonder how she'll react to Naomi's attacks. :3

Since my main character is so freaking powerful, I'll end up doing something crazy with her. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Nina's not equipped to fight a Demon right now... or ever...

She's meant to heal and act as a shield.... maybe fight...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next