Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

+6
Zerifachias
Kurio
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Xenosaga
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who's the coolest bad guy in Alidaire so far?

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_lcap20%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

What level will we be when fighting the God of Mirrors? Well, it's an optional Request, but we need to fill out the area "Pixie Dominion" in order to complete the mapping Request which includes the Mirror Realm. But we should be past our second job promotions by then, so above lv. 20. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm

That's good. I like Ryas. x3

I might start channeling Naomi~<3

@Masq: Alright then, there's plenty of time to not worry about that then.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Too late, I'm worried.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Lily doesn't have a lot of A-Abilities to get anymore. >>

All that's left are a few attacks where she fires more than one arrow.

The next A-Ability will be firing 5 arrows, one right after the other. It'll go steadily upward until she finally obtains the best A-Ability she could.

Which pretty much empties her quiver and mana at all foes, or just one. Her quiver is at like 50 arrows right now.

Without this move, she has practically an unlimited number, seeing as she has tools to make more at any time, and there always seems to be trees around.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Sonia has a set list...

How many A-ABilities do we get?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Unless we end up in a desert terrain. Then Lily's screwed.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Xenosaga wrote:Unless we end up in a desert terrain. Then Lily's screwed.

That would suck.

@Sliv: 10 for each A-Ability slot, and we'll have around 4 of those in the end. So 40.

I'm not even going to use all of them. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

A character can only possess 10 A-Abilities for a particular Job Class A-Ability. Only 2 Job Class Abilities can be equipped at one time allowing a character up to 20 possible choices for an attack.

And there is no desert in Selva, though there is the Campo de Estralas Caidas which is completely devoid of trees. ^ ^

Heart UPDATED!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Lets see then:

15 Summons

5 White Mana

5 Black Mana

5-7 Chivalry

30-32 Abilities total...

I'm going to have to get rid of the Non Summons and make it 3 Black Mana and 2 White Mana, I don't want to have to manage more than 20 Abilities for after Paladin. Paladin will just be 5 Abilties then.

Either way she always has Summons, but whether she uses Magic or Fighting Skills depends on the Equipment set I have her equip...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Masquerade wrote:A character can only possess 10 A-Abilities for a particular Job Class A-Ability. Only 2 Job Class Abilities can be equipped at one time allowing a character up to 20 possible choices for an attack.

This is new to my eyes...

Well....crap.

Actually, I doubt I'll be using 20 A-Abilities. >> After the last one I'll just be increasing the damage output.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Thinking up all those A-Abilities is too much of a hassle. I'll just upgrade the ones I like.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Czes will have a Frost (Damage) A-Ability and a Holy (Support) A-Ability.

Nothing more. ^^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Acutally, Screw the Chivalry, I'm going to have Summons and Mana. The Paladin Promotion is just for the Gains...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Lily will have Bow Shot (Attack) and Elemental Strike (Status) A-Abilities, probably.

If needed, another slot will be opened. But it probably won't, I'd just give them upgrades.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

They're just optional; you don't have to have a million abilities. But when you get a Job Promotion, you'll have to make at least 2 A-Abilities for that Job Class.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Fine. I'll reserve those slots for the abilities I don't think I need anymore. >>

...Would I be allowed to do that? Like...take off an A-Ability, like Arrow Burst, from the Bow Shot list and add it to another A-Ability slot? So I can make room for abilities I think would be useful?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

That's why I'll move The White and Black Mana section of Mana Trinity to the Second A-Ability slot...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

I'll probably stick to the Elementalist and Rose Witch skills. The Rose Witch skills are something like an upgrade of the Fencer's anyway. Just prettier. And bloodier.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:54 pm

xD

I seriously almost typed "lol" to that. ;-;

But anyway, Lily will stick to her actual job of disabling her opponents.

Which means, the opponent will obtain rather painful shots to their joints and vital organs.

There's a move Lily will get where she shoots an arrow so accurately, that it impales the gap near the kneecap. Which will make the enemy unable to move for the rest of the battle. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Most of Rose Witch's skills cause Bleeding. She has one skill that increases her ATK by 100% for three turns. X3 That's going to cost a lot of MP but she needs to fulfill a certain condition in order to use it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I have Sonia's Final Sheet... or well What I expect by the time she is a High Summoner...

Though this doesn't include Moon Summons...

Name: Sonia Renval
Personality: Sonia is a rather quiet girl, raised with little ability to handle herself in front of strangers. When she speaks, she does so with great care, as if she fears punishment. She will only speak when spoken to and is otherwise very cautious.
Appearance: Sonia is known by many in the town for her somewhat strange features. Her snow white hair falls freely past her chest. Her eyes are a bright blue, although it seems somewhat faded when she is depressed. This blue is complemented by streaks of silver and a slight tint of purple. Her skin is fair and radiant, and some would say she has a dim glow.
------------------------
Jobs: Summoner
Weapons: Natura's Finale
Armor: Natura's Robes
Accessory: Natura's Crystal Tablet
------------------------
A-Ability: Astral Mana

+ Ifrit- A powerful spirit with control over scorching flames hot enough to turn the whole world to ashes.
(Damage: 120%/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14 /Element: Fire)

+ Shiva- The empress of ice, wreathed in frost. She is known for her signature move, "Arctic Masterpiece," which freezes everything in an instant.
(Damage: 120%/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14 /Element: Ice)

+ Ramuh- An ancient, ageless mage bearing the dazzling power of lightning.
(Damage: 120%/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14 /Element: Thunder)

+ Odin- A legendary knight who rides his beloved horse Sleipnir to deliver a crushing blow.
(Damage: 120% Int/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14/Element: Earth)

+ Alexander- An ancient weapon imbued with a sacred power.
(Damage: 120% Int/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14/Element: Holy)

+ Atomos- A Gate to a Black Hole, swallows anything in it's path.
(Damage: 120% Int/Status: --/Range: Enemy Party/Mp: 14/Element: Dark)

+ Bahamut- Conqueror of the skies, Bahamut is known as the Dragon King
(Damage: 120% Int/Status: --/Range Enemy Party/Mp: 14/Element: --)
------------------------
A-Ability: Black and White Manas

+ Renew- Sonia recovers the Party to full Hp.
(Damage: --/Status: --/Range: Party/Mp: ??/Element: --)

+ Arise- Sonia revives an Ally with full Hp.
(Damage: --/Status: --/Range: Adjacent Cell/Mp: ??/Element: --)

+ Blizzaga- Sonia deals a powerful blast of Ice Mana.
(Damage: 150% INT/Status: --/Range: 4 Cells/Mp: ??/Element: Ice)

+ Firaga- Sonia deals a powerful blast of Fire Mana.
(Damage: 150% INT/Status: --/Range: 4 Cells/Mp: ??/Element: Fire)

+ Thundaga- Sonia deals a powerful blast of Thunder Mana.
(Damage: 150% INT/Status: --/Range: 4 Cells/Mp: ??/Element: Thunder)
------------------------
R-Ability:

+ *Mana Counter*- Whenever Sonia is attacked, she can strike back for 50% INT Damage.
------------------------
S-Ability:

+ *Dual Wield*- Sonia can hold Two weapons at a time.
------------------------
D-Ability: Awakening: Star Prayer Roulette- Sonia calls upon a Random Star Prayer to Perform it's Ultimate Attack.

Ifrit-Hell's Meteor- Ifrit Rips open the earth, rises up into the air and hurls the already flaming meteors at all foes.
(Makes Terrain in + Formation of any Dead Enemies. These Spots impassible should the fight continue.)

Shiva-Arctic Masterpiece- Shiva calls forth a strong Ice Storm that Freezes all foes.
(Foes Freeze if they survive.)

Ramuh-Storm's Judgement- Ramuh calls upon a furious storm that sends millions of high voltage bursts of Thunder on all foes.
(Foes are Immobilized if they survive.)

Odin-Ultimate Tremor- Odin causes the earth to shake violently, causing some enemies to be blown away.
(Foes might be knocked off the Map if they Survive.)

Alexander-Divine Light- Alexander creates a Holy Light that rips through a foe's very soul.
(Foes are Blinded if they Survive.)

Atomos-Spacial Rend- Atomos opens up a Gate to a Black Hole, absorbing Enemies in seconds.
(Foes that die have thier Hp given to a Random Party Member.)

Bahamut-Dragon King's Call- Bahamut lets out a Defening Cry that calls forth his Dragon Allies.
(Calls forth 2 Dragons to the Field if Foes survive.)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

I've been wondering....
Does a fallen angel have wings?
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

@Zeri: Big no-no. There is no way to move a skill from one A-Ability to another. If you want to make room, your character will have to completely forget a "more useless" skill.

@Plattack: Some do, some don't. Typically, the stronger angels that have become "fallen" retain their wings. Angelo, leader of Escuridao Pulsante, still has his wings which denotes his power.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Darn. 3:

But no matter...I think I really will get rid of Arrow Burst...Neither of my starting attacks were of much use. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Silver, you going to post in Heart?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next