Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Look at first post to see the poll question. :3

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_lcap25%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_lcap25%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 pm

It's not dealt with because I'm not letting it go. I designed Kathyrine to have 4 cell movement. The end.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 36 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Durn Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 pm

I support Masq on this one, sorry Zeri. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm sorry Zeri but that was out of line, the Cerani thing.

And By Definition, I do believe that 4 Movement would be accurate. And besides, Move replaces the Speed Stat. Higher Speed = More Movement
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm not going to change it, and I'm not going to argue about it.

I don't care what you built her for, it was my decision.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Even with all this support, you're going to deny it?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm

That's because it's supposed to be Chinese. Though the 'Lai Ying' doesn't have any characters. I chose it because it sounded nice. Huang is supposed to be the yellow character.

After I chose the name, I soon realized 'Lai Ying' sounds like 'Lion'. He's a 'Yellow Lion'. XD

And, oh gosh. ^^; I suppose it wouldn't make much of a difference if I said my piece, would it?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm

I don't care how much support you have.

It's not going to change.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Count me out, then. :3 I'll use Kathyrine somewhere else~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Really Masq? You're going to quit for a simple little thing like that?

Here, let me tell you something:

You chances of having it changed were diminished because not only was the movement not what I gave you, but there was another stat as well, I forget what it was exactly.

What you should have done is argue with me before you posted your profile.

But should is such a useless word, right?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Wonder what would happen if Lai Ying fights Mei..."Yellow Lion" vs "White Tigress"...that ought to be intresting...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Yep, yep. ^ ^ That was only a mistake though; I copied the profile in my Character Chronicle because I'd have to add the codes back to the one you sent back and I was kinda lazy; that's how the stats were mixed up. I didn't do it on purpose.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, I don't know, Kuori. I'm somewhat worried about the outcome if they were to actually battle.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Once again, I get pissed off by a childish display.

I'm getting off before I explode. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 pm

How? Well...if the battle forces Mei to release the actual White Tiger, yeah, the outcome would be really horrible...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Yeah...there are some people like that out there...Aka-cha~ is another example...>.>
But are you really going to quit fo something insignificant like this? It's only a roleplay...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh my. It seems I have made a mistake in my judgments. I was wrong to act so childish, and for that, I apologize. I hope you still have wonderful fun with your role play, Zeri, and I sincerely wish it success as your others have had. I am afraid I must still withdraw. I do not understand the reasoning behind your defiance, whether it be for logical reasons or a mere exercise of power. I was just so hoping that my fellow GMs would have the compassion to at least negotiate and take into understanding the logic as I have done in the past. But you are right, Zeri; it is your role play. And I apologize for pressing the issue.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Seems like there's an argument at least once per day here...o.o;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Oh aye. Everybody gets a little stung here and there, almost every day.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 am

Okay Masq, I thought it over for a little while and have come up with a decision.

I understand your logic behind Kathyrine having a move of 4, but your methods of deciding things are just different from mine. However, I will allow her to have a move of 4 just because I don't feel like asking you to delete your post or creating an enemy profile to take her place.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 am

And I understand that we both think differently, but I do greatly appreciate you understanding the logic behind my thinking. Thank you.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 am

All we need now is Xeno to post her position on the board.

Although, I'm going out soon to get me a haircut and stuff~So it may be awhile before TOAD is updated. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

So my hair is like...short now. ^^;

I told them to go crazy with it, and they did. I'm gonna try the short style of hair for awhile. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Wasteland...UPDATED!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I hope Kuori knows that I never accepted that S-Ability. >>

Kuori, I asked you to make a new one, seeing as the one you have sounds way too much like an R-Ability.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

I suggest that a certain someone take over another person's body and use them against Kathyrine. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next