Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin Empty Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

40 years have passed since the destruction of the one being that was known as Death Bringer, Fear, and Sin. The heroes of the past faded away, leaving behind only their deeds, memories, and their children. The ancient city of Zanarkand currently is undergoing a slow process of being restored to it's original glory. The city of Bevelle returned to normal, at least in part, after the Sending of the Fayth. The Maesters of Yevon that met their demise either by suicide, at the hands of Seymour Guado, or by the same heroes that conquered Sin have been replaced by younger men and women.

Then, as if by fate, Bevelle was suddenly destroyed in an immense display of power. The cause was unknown, but to Spira's relief, the Grand Maester escaped unharmed. The Crusaders, their job that changed from battling Sin to protecting the denizens of Spira from the foul beasts that still plagued the land, took quick action. They transported Grand Maester Akim to Luca, where they remain to this day, protecting the city and Akim with their lives.

The cause of Bevelle's annihilation is still a mystery, which the Crusaders are working diligently to decipher and figure out, to no success. Each road lead them to one answer they had no desire to accept. The evidence, however, was overwhelming. No beast, not even a Sinspawn, could have caused such massive destruction in so little time. With dread, they announced a phrase no one in Spira wished to hear.

Sin is reborn.

Rules:
~All forum rules apply
~PM you characters to me, do NOT under ANY circumstances post them in this thread. After they are accepted, you may post the character in the character sheets thread.
~You are to have ONE character in this role play.
~I will evaluate all sheets before making my final decision. It is not first come first serve.
~Understand? Good. Now make those profiles! x3

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Self Explanatory. First and last names.
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or Female ONLY. ._.
[b]Age[/b]: Be reasonable, 16-30, preferably.
[b]Level[/b]: We all start at 1.
[b]Appearance[/b]: *Put in spoilers, if you don't, I will kill you.*

[b]Background:[/b] I expect it to be detailed and understandable. A good background has around 4-5 full paragraphs. Feel free to go over, it may just help you be accepted~

[b]Personality:[/b] How does your character act in certain situations? Are they smart? Stupid? An Almair? Be creative. 1 paragraph will do. Feel free to go over, but it won't help much.

[b]Profession[/b]: Basically the same thing as your "Job" in the Alidaire RP's. This can be anything, such as Archer, Blue Mage, Myrmidon, or anything you can think of. Your profession is also what decides your abilities, armor, weapons, etcetera.
[b]Weapon[/b]: Just a basic weapon, really. ^^; But, please make sure that it's a weapon your Profession would have. I don't want to see any Blademasters wielding a Staff or a Wand. ><
[b]Armor[/b]: Please refer to Weapons if you don't know what this is for. :3
[b]Accessory[/b]: This can be anything from an earring to a scarf, a brooch to a ring. Or whatever little add-on that you would like your character to have. The accessory may give one of the following stat bonuses: (+5 HP)(+5 MP)(+1 ATK)(+1 DEF)(+1 INT)(+1 SPR).

[b]A-Ability[/b]: This stands for Action Ability, basically, this is where you'll find your skills and abilities. A Blademaster might use spells such as "Blade Flurry, Flame Slash, ect..." or a White Mage might use "Mend, Mana Shield, ect...". Your A-Ability is what the overall category of your spells, so a Blademaster's A-Ability might be "Sword Arts" or a White Mage's A-Ability would be "Healing Prayers".

+ This is your attack/ability that will fall under the A-Ability that you named earlier. All I want/need is the "NAME" of the attack, what it "DOES", how much "DAMAGE" the attack deals, and the "RANGE" of the attack. The DAMAGE can be ATK or INT based. A physical profession would most likely use ATK based DAMAGE, while a magical profession would most likely use INT based DAMAGE. The damage output of your spell should be 120% of your ATK/INT or less, for now.

+ Same as above. Another beginning technique.

[b]R-Ability[/b]: This stands for Reaction Ability, these will activate through certain events and actions. YOU MAY NOT START OUT WITH AN R-ABILITY. An example of one of these would be, "Counter - When hit by an ATK based ability, the attacker is hurt for 50% of the damage done."

[b]S-Ability[/b]: This stands for Support Ability, these can only be used once per battle, unless they are active throughout the battle. These usually require no MP, and can be used at the user's whim. An example of an always active S-Ability: "Immunity - Immune to poison effects." An example of a usable S-Ability: "Fortitude - All allies have their Defense increased by 50% for 2 turns."

[b]Overdrive[/b]: This is kind of like your "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZOR" technique. It has the ability to pierce your opponent's DEF and SPR. I need a Name (Be creative) and an Element (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Thunder, Ice, Holy, Dark, or Neutral). Please see the "Tales of Alidaire" RP's for more info if needed. (D-Ability)

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b]
[b]HP[/b]:
[b]MP[/b]:
[b]ATK[/b]:
[b]DEF[/b]:
[b]INT[/b]:
[b]SPR[/b]:
[b]Move[/b]:

[b]Skill Points[/b]:
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin Empty Re: Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm

"Oh damn it!" Selena growled as she thrust her sword in one of the beast's hides. She ripped her sword out and spun around, blocking a blow from one of the birds near her as she tried to look over to her brother, who wasn't fairing well. "Hold on, Sano! I'll get you out of there soon!"

"Forget it!" Sano said, attempting to dodge the multiple attacks that were being thrown at him, "Just focus on yourself, Selena!"

Selena cursed and spun around, seeing a group of four people in the distance. From what she could tell, they looked like warriors. Selena raised her hand and waved at them, "Hey! Do you mind? We need some help!"

~Tutorial I-I~
Request Name: First Battle
Request Number: ---
Request Level: 0

Objectives: Help Selena and Sano defeat their enemies!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (I) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (D) (R) (B) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (C) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (P) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Selena Rose
HP: 18/20
MP: 16/20
ATK: 4
DEF: 4
INT: 5
SPR: 4
Move: 3

Sano Rose
HP: 9/10
MP: 23/30
ATK: 0
DEF: 3
INT: 7
SPR: 5
Move: 2

Dog (Dingo)
HP: 17/20
MP: 0/15
ATK: 5
INT: 0
Move: 4

Puppy (Dingo)
HP: 14/20
MP: 9/15

Bird (Condor)
HP: 10/15
MP: 14/15
SPR: 2

Crow (Condor)
HP: 13/15
MP: 3/15

Ice (Ice Flan)
HP: 3/15
MP: 58/75
Move: 1

~Player characters may start in rows I-J~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin Empty Re: Final Fantasy X ~ The Return of Sin

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Jade starts in I4!

"E'mm pa nekrd drana"

The young female Al Bhed readied her arms before realising what she had said. She was so used to speaking to her Friends and Family, who were all Al Bhed themselves. She could speak english as perfectly as any other Spiran.

"I mean... I'll be right there!"

Maria starts in I6!

Seeing the others, the sprite flinched slightly. She wasn't used to Humans being around her yet. The shock wore off quickly as she noticed the danger the people were in. She twiddled with the stem of her rose, knowing she wasn't in range quite yet. She would come to their aid as soon as she could though.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Maxwell starts in I8.

As Maxwell drew closer and closer to Bevelle, he could hear the sounds of fighting. His thoughts quickened as to what could possibly be going on. That's when he saw it--a girl and a boy being assaulted by monsters. Silently, he came to a halt, and did nothing to make it seem as though he was going to join the battle.

Altima starts in I5.

Altima had bee following Maxwell for a while now. Something about staying near him brought solace to her heart. She felt safe. However, she could very well defend herself and was bound to proove it. She approached two girls that were planning on aiding the boy and girl being assaulted. "Hello, there. By any chance, do you two recognize me? I'm trying to find out--" she began her interrogation only to realize that the monsters were probably more important at the moment. "Oh no. I didn't know so many wished to join the Void, but I guess I must oblige and provide a pathway." The young girl smiled and stuck her tongue out at the enemies playfully.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm

"So you're going to help?" Selena asked, then grinned, "Great!"

~Tutorial I-I~

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (C) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (P) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (J) (A) (F) ( ) (M) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Selena Rose
HP: 18/20
MP: 16/20

Sano Rose
MP: 23/30

Maxwell Night (Hidden Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
(Put +1 for Def and Spr for Priest's Robes. I didn't know I forgot that. >>)

Altima Esquecido (Forgotten One)
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
Atk: 3
Def: 2

Jade Raines (Thief)
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Int: 2

Maria Florina (Flower Sprite)
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 5

Dog (Dingo)

Puppy (Dingo)
HP: 14/20
MP: 9/15

Bird (Condor)
MP: 14/15

Crow (Condor)
HP: 13/15

Ice (Ice Flan)
HP: 3/15
MP: 58/75

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Jade moves to F4!

Jade ran to reach the duo, her arms ready. As she reached them, she disappeared, reappearing in front of the dog. She quickly reached her arm into his fur. When she pulled out she jumpped a bit a way. She looked down to find some gil in her hand.

"Intresting..."

Jade uses Pilfer Gil on Dog!
(Damage: --/Effect: Steal Gil/Element: --)

Maria casts Rose Whirl on Puppy!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

The flower sprite wanted to move forward, but found herself frozen with fear. She had never liked dingos, and staying out of range would have been the best idea. Besides, she could reach the dog from here. She held her rose out in front of her. Suddenly Rose Petals appeared around the dog and landed on his body. And jsut as suddenly, they burst into flame, the fire begining to spread.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Maxwell moves to G8.

Maxwell took a few steps forward right into the melee and held up his hand. A single orb of white light appeared hovering just above the palm. Suddenly, the orb burst and the area around Maxwell became enveloped in bright light. Within the light, blades of mana whirled about, slashing at the enemies without mercy. The light faded.

Maxwell uses Flash on Puppy and Crow! 7 Light Dmg with a chance of Blind!

S-Ability Divergence of Souls activates!

Maxwell recovers MP!

Altima uses Lost on Dog! 7 Dmg with a chance of Disable!

MP: 13/25

Altima giggled and raised her hand. "Come with me, little one, and we shall take an enchanting promenade through the Void," she said gently, her eyes focused on one of the dingos. Nothing was happening that was visible, but darkness was beginning to sneak into the target's mind, and a hallucination of it walking on forever in that very darkness plagued it, though it was actually still on the battlefield.

Altima waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Jade used Pilfer Gil!

Jade missed!

Crow takes 5 DMG!

Crow evades Blind!

Puppy takes 3 DMG!

Puppy is Blinded!

Puppy is Burned!

Dog takes 2 DMG!

Dog evades Disable!

~Tutorial I-I~

( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) (S) (C) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (P) (M) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

~Enemy Phase I~

Dog attacks Jade! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Puppy uses Rush on Maxwell! 7 DMG! (ATK)

Bird uses Blind Strike on Selena! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Selena is Blinded!

Crow is "Taking a Break."

Crow recovers 5 MP!

Ice uses Blizzard on Jade! 5 DMG! (INT)

Jade is Frozen!

~Neutral Phase I~

Sano reacted immediately after seeing his sister get blind. He lifted his book and opened it up, reading the text that was inside. "Be cleansed by the mighty powers of the wind!" Sano cried, pointing his hand at Selena. "Esuna!"

Sano uses Prometheus's Gift on Selena! Blind status is cured!

Selena nodded to Sano in thanks before glaring up at the bird that had attacked her. She wanted to attack back, but knew that there was another important matter to attend to. She raised her sword and pointed it at the ice flan not too far away. Soon enough she began to charge it with mana before sending a burst of fire at the elemental, burning it to the ground.

Selena uses Fire on Ice! 6 Fire DMG! (INT)

Ice takes 8 DMG! (Weakness)

Ice KO!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D

Selena Rose
MP: 9/20

Sano Rose
MP: 15/30

HP: 22/25

MP: 13/25

Jade Raines (Thief)
Hp: 23/25
Mp: 14/20

Mp: 22/30

Dog (Dingo)
HP: 15/20

Puppy (Dingo)
HP: 11/20

Bird (Condor)
MP: 8/15

Crow (Condor)
HP: 8/15
MP: 8/15

Ice (Ice Flan)
HP: KO/15
MP: 51/75

~Player Phase II~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Maria casts Rose Whirl on Puppy!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Maria watched as the dog ignored her, not bothering to fight her. She held her rose out in front of her. The burns from before were adorned with Rose Petals, a beautiful scene. They burst into flame quickly this time, and the fire raged.

"Burn!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Maxwell takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 22/25

Maxwell looked down at the dingo that had just attacked him; it was blind. "Insolent." He sighed. "Oh well. I'll just put you out of your misery. You don't deserve to live if you're going to attack people." With a swift raising of his arm, a greatsword appeared in his hand, the blade covered in a cloud of darkness. "Light Render!" He brought the mighty blade down on the dingo, the attack dealing extra damage since the thing couldn't even see the attack coming.

Maxwell uses Light Render on Puppy! 9 Dark Dmg! CRITICAL HIT!! (ATK)

MP: 7/15

Maxwell waits.

Altima uses Lost on Dog! 7 Dmg with a chance of Disable!

MP: 1/25

Altima fumed. "Did you not enjoy your wanderings through the Void? That just won't do. You must have fun! Try it again!!" she shouted and glared at the beast, the darkness encroaching upon its mind again.

Altima waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Jade is Frozen for 2 more turns.

Puppy takes 5 DMG!

Puppy evades Burn!

Puppy takes 3 DMG from Burn!

Puppy is blind for 2 more turns.

Puppy is burned for 2 more turns.

Dog takes 2 DMG!

Dog is Disabled!

~Tutorial I-I~

~Enemy Phase II~

Dog waits.

Puppy attacks Maxwell! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Bird uses Blind Strike on Selena! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Selena evades Blind!

Crow uses Blind Strike on Sano! 5 DMG! (ATK)

Sano evades Blind!

~Neutral Phase II~

Selena then turned her attention on one of the dogs. She raised her sword and thrust it at the beast, hooking onto it's legs with the curved tip of her sword. Selena then thrust the sword out, attempting to cut off it's legs.

Selena uses Falchion on Dog! 4 DMG! (ATK)

Sano turned towards the girl that had been frozen. Selena was first priority to him, so he had let the frozen girl stay frozen for just one turn before he would focus his attention on her. He raised his book and his hand and chanted the same phrase, sending his magic to the girl.

Sano uses Prometheus's Gift on Jade!

Jade is Frozen no more!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) G

Selena Rose
HP: 16/20
MP: 5/20

Sano Rose
HP: 7/10
MP: 7/30

HP: 21/25
MP: 7/15

MP: 1/25

Jade Raines (Thief)
Hp: 23/25
Mp: 14/20

Mp: 14/30

Dog (Dingo)
HP: 12/20

Puppy (Dingo)
HP: 3/20

Bird (Condor)
MP: 2/15

Crow (Condor)
HP: 8/15
MP: 2/15

Ice (Ice Flan)
HP: KO/15
MP: 51/75

~Player Phase III~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Jade uses Steal on Dog!
(Damage: --/Effect: Steal an Item/Element: --)

"Dryhg Oui!"

Jade shouted over to the person who had freed her from her icy prision. She then shook her head once again, knowing that she would need to speak english.

"I mean... Thank you!"

She then focused on her foe and disappeared. She reappeared right in front of him, reaching into his fur. She pulled out an item and disappeared back to her original placing.

Maria moves to H7!

Maria noticed the one boy was a little hurt. She moved over to him, a caring, almost loving nature shown on her face. As she got into range, she touched her finger to her rose. Bees swarmed around her finger as she extracted Pollen. It quickly became honey that she sent towards the boy, the sweet liquid like food glisading down his throat. As it entered the body, his wounds began to heal.

Maria casts Honey on Sano!
(Heal: 60% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Maxwell takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 21/25

Maxwell attacks Crow! 5 Dmg! (ATK)

Once again, Maxwell found himself assaulted by the dingo and was about to counter when the nearby girl finished it off before he had the chance. So, he turned his attention to the condor next to him and slashed at it with his greatsword.

Maxwell waits.

Altima moves to H4.

Altima smiled. "That's a good boy; just wander around the Void for me until we can whittle away your life completely," she said sweetly, though horrific, murderous intent was hidden deep within the tone. She walked a bit closer to it and summoned a ball of dim light in the palm of her hand before watching it fly off and slamming into the dingo's head.

Altima attacks Dog! 6 Dmg! (INT)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Jade used Steal!

Jade missed! (Remember Dog's S-Ability? Yeah, that's why. >_>)

Puppy takes 3 DMG from Burn!

Puppy PERFECT KILL!

Crow takes 2 DMG!

Dog takes 1 DMG!

Dog is Disabled for 2 more turns.

Sano restores 3 HP!

~Tutorial I-I~

( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) H

~Enemy Phase III~

Dog waits.

Bird is "Taking a Break."

Bird recovers 5 MP!

Crow is "Taking a Break."

Crow recovers 5 MP!

~Neutral Phase III~

"Okay, let's finish this up!" Selena cried and thrust her hand towards the sky. After a long pause, flames of passion sprung from her hand and engulfed her brother and the people who were helping them, increasing their power significantly.

Selena activates her S-Ability: Passion! Allied and Neutral parties' ATK and INT are increased by 50%!

Selena:
ATK: 6
INT: 8

Selena then thrust forward her sword and pointed it at the condor near her. She charged up her sword with fire mana before shooting the burst of flames at the condor, killing it.

Selena casts Fire on Bird! 10 Fire DMG! (INT)

Bird takes 8 DMG!

Sano:
INT: 11

Sano smiled as Selena used her special ability. He wouldn't be able to make any use of it with his normal abilities, so why not use his ultimate move to inflict damage on his enemies, hopefully ending the battle for good. Sano smiled again as he opened up the book he held to the very last page, and began to chant, "Gods of the past, gods of the present, gods of the future, send forth your mighty wisdom to us so that we might be able to destroy our enemies! Give us your power! Judgement!" Sano lifted his free hand to the sky, just as light shot out from his book and began hitting the enemies around him, penetrating their bodies, killing some of them. When the lights faded, Sano closed his book and sighed heavily.

Sano uses his Final Judgement: Judgement! 11 Piercing DMG to all enemies!

Dog PERFECT KILL!

Bird OVERKILL!

Crow KO!

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (R) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) F

~Tutorial I-I~

~Objective Complete~

Rewards:

Experience:
+2 - Dingo PERFECT KILL
+1 - Dingo
+2 - Condor OVERKILL
+1 - Condor
+1 - Ice Flan
+2 - Completed in less than 10 Player Phases
+2 - No items used
-1 - Final Judgement used.

Total Experience: 10

Selena Rose: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Selena...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!
Next Level: 0/10

Sano Rose: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Sano...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!

Maxwell Night: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Maxwell...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!

Altima Esquecido: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Altima...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!

Jade Raines: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Jade...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!

Maria Florina: Level 1
0/10----10/10
Maria...LEVEL UP!
3 Stat Points Awarded!
1 Skill Point Awarded!

100 gil found!

No items found...

Inventory UPDATED!

Update your profiles please~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phew, glad that's over." Selena sighed, placing her sword back in it's sheath. She shook her head a little, causing her long, blue hair to move about. She looked towards Sano and smiled at him, who in turn, smiled back. "You okay over there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?"
Sano replied, his concern for his sister ever present in his voice.

"Just dandy." Selena said before turning towards Maxwell and the others. "Hey, thanks for helping us. We really appreciate it. Are you all, perhaps, heading towards Bevelle?" Selena asked.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Maxwell approached the two he had just helped. "As a matter of fact, I was heading for Bevelle," he replied simply. His greatsword had vanished, but where had it gone? "The city was my new target for searching for information on the disturbance that has been rattling Spira," he explained a bit further.

Altima smiled and wandered over to where everyone was talking. "Hello, you two," she said happily. "Perhaps you recognize me, by any chance? I was on my way to Bevelle seeking out anyone who might remember me. So far, my search has resulted in naught." She sighed sadly and frowned.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Jade moved over to the others, overly excited with their win. She looked at the remains as they disappeared with a small smile. It had actually been an easy battle. She then turned to the duo and spoke.

"E's kuehk yhofrana"

She should have known better, she shook her head once more. She looked back at them with a nervous smile on her face.

"I apologize. I mean, I'm going anywhere. I have no true destination."

Maria let go of her rose and it planted itself in the ground. It began to sink, and was soon swallowed up by the earth. It would appear for her when she needed it. She looked over to the others with a weak smile. She then tried to sneak away, hoping to not get drawn into anything. She wasn't too lucky.

"I have no destination, but rather a destiny. To defeat Sin. He ruined Tranquility. He must be the cause of Spira's current problems."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 pm

"I'm afraid we don't know you..." Sano said slowly to the girl who had asked. He was looking at her with a small amount of concern, but shook it off, figuring it was just that the girl suffered from amnesia.

Selena nodded at Maxwell, "Yeah, me and my brother are going to Bevelle to investigate what happened to the city. We heard that there was some huge earthquake or whatever that destroyed the city, but our sources have never been accurate." She said. Selena paused for a second, staring off into the distance, then suddenly slapped her forehead, "Oh, I'm sorry, we haven't even introduced ourselves!" Selena groaned, angry at herself.

"My name's Selena Rose," She said, then gestured to her brother, "This is my brother, Sano."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Sano said, once Selena had introduced her.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Maxwell nodded with a slight smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Maxwell Night. And it seems we possess the same goal." He looked with concern out over the area. "I did not think that the threat of Sin would return so quickly, but this is all merely talk, correct? It has not been proven. I will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes." Emotion was beginning to well up inside of him, but he hardened his face to hide it.

Altima snapped her fingers in dismay and disappointment. "Darn. And I thought I was so close. Oh well. It's nice to meet you two. My name's Altima Esquecido." The girl smiled again. "Unfortunately, I don't know what this "Sin" thing you guys are talking about is, exactly, but it sounds scary." She shivered slightly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

"If we're going in the same direction, would you mind if we tagged along with you guys?" Selena asked politely. "It's probably true that Sin destroyed the city, we know, but there has to be something to confirm it. Bevelle was crushed flat in seconds, there's really no other explanation for it."

"If there is something, what will we do?" Sano asked suddenly, "Will we proclaim it to the world that Sin has returned? It would throw all of Spira into disarray."

"We have to tell the world, because if we don't, another city could be destroyed!" Selena replied, her tone turning harsh.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

"Likewise!"

Jade was already liking these people, maybe they were the friends that would help write her story. But she was getting ahead of herself, she had to at least tell them her name first.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name as well. I'm Jade. Jade Raines!"

Jade offered her hand for a Highfive, but wasn't too sure either of them would take it. Nevertheless she held her hand up and waited for one of them to react.

Maria wanted to move away, knowing they were probably going to hold her back. But if she were to fight Sin, she would need help, she wasn't strong enough on her own. She stayed a fair distance away from them, and listened to the conversation. When it came up for names, she debated whether or not to tell them her name. She finally decided it wouldn't hurt.

"Maria..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Maxwell nodded his head in agreement with Selena. "I agree that we must warn people. If they know, they can take measures to make sure that they stay safe. How will they be able to evacuate if they don't even know that Sin is around and could possibly attack?" he argued the point. People had to know; it was the only way that maybe some of them would be saved.

Altima sighed in relief for some reason. "I wouldn't mind traveling," she butted in suddenly. "That way, I can search for people who might know me. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to fight this Sin thing or whatever. I just hope it isn't too scary."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 pm

"Well, when you put it that way..." Sano trailed off, looking away from the group. Selena soon made him jump out of his thought process as she yelled with excitement.

"Alright! Then it's settled! Let's go down to Bevelle!" Selena spun around on her heels and marched off, Sano quickly catching up to his sister and following close behind. Neither of them said anything more. The surrounding terrain was rather rocky, and held no trace of it being covered with water.

After Bevelle had been flattened by the disaster, the water surrounding the city parted as the underground rock rose up to meet the surface. It connected to the mainland, and therefore provided a means to get to the city by just walking. Although it had not yet been paved, it was a path, so people were able to use it, just as the party was doing now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Maxwell had been expecting to be solving this issue on his own, but having others alongside him made everything much more enjoyable. He was afraid that he would be temperamental towards them, but they seemed nice enough and made him feel comfortable after the years of isolation. So, he followed on, hoping to discover what was behind the havoc even though he knew in his soul that it was Sin.

Altima cheered and rushed after the others. Though she had no idea what was going on, her mind was excited by the fact that something important was going on and they were going to be the ones to investigate it. It made her feel important, even if nobody knew who she was.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 pm

So with the group travelling together now, each one felt safer with the new additions to their group. Nothing could break the spirit of the group now as they walked into the ruined city of Bevelle. It seems all the rumors were true. The entire city had been flattened. Literally. There were no rocks protruding from the ground, nor were there any structures to be seen in the distance. Everything was flat.

Not too far away stood a girl, her eyes covered with bandages. She turned around to face the group, remaining completely silent. Then, she mumbled, "You . . ." She shook her head, what seemed to be stains of water formed upon the bandages that covered her face, ". . . You're the ones that have rejected it . . ." She grasped opposite shoulders with arms that seemed to be covered with claw-like machinery, ". . . You're the ones that have yet to be purged! You're the ones that have tainted Sin! Sin! Oh great Sin!" She suddenly screamed as a mysterious blur seemed to appear and walk around her very visage, "It has sent me to purge our fine world-. . . No. . . I have come here upon my own will! . . . I must follow that will and abolish your existence!" She fell down upon her knees and covered her bandages with her mechanized hands. The blur that seemed to rotate around her stopped moving, ". . . My senses are telling me that you exist . . . You're aura is red with blood and taint . . . TAINT! . . . I must chastise you . . ." She removed her hands from her face and began to scratch at her hair violently, ". . . I will rid the world of blemishes like you! I will create everything from scratch! That's what it's telling me!"

The blur that had stopped moving suddenly broke out in all directions, flowing into every crack that stained the remains of the city. Multitudes of large rocks and pillars suddenly burst out of the ground, along with the invisible force that seemed to have ejected them from the ground.

~Tutorial I-II~
Request Name: Lost

Objectives: Survive as long as possible!
Atmosphere: End Of All Hope. [Void cells appear after every boss phase.]

( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) A
( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) C
( ) (r) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) (r) D
( ) (r) (r) ( ) (H) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (r) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) (p) (p) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) I

Hope
HP: 350/350
MP: 185/185
Atk: 10
Def: 13
Int: 21
Spr: 17

(r) = Floating Rock (Impassible)

(p) = Risen Pillar (Impassible)

~Player Characters may start in row J~

Selena starts in J-4

Sano starts in J-3

Selena and Sano could only stare and blink as the girl in front of them began to convulse and shout at them. The sudden burst of energy that came from the ground startled the siblings, and they were astonished to see that remnants of the city of Bevelle came up from the ground. Broken pillars rose up from the ground and marked there place, and broken parts of buildings floated up in the air.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Maxwell starts in J2.

Maxwell was startled at their find. What exactly was this girl doing here? She possessed a strange power and seemed to side with Sin, so she must have been a threat. He and his new allies would have to do their best to take her down.

Altima starts in J9.

Altima glowered at the girl; she didn't like her ramblings. They were just confusing her. Besides, she had more important things to think about. First off, there was nobody left alive in Bevelle. What would have happened if one of the casualties had known who she was? Well, it was too late to think abou that now. Guess there weren't many things to think about after all. But still, she tried to distract herself from the girl and failed. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be interested in joining me in the Void, would you?" she asked curiously, though her position wouldn't allow the girl to hear her voice. "I'll take that as a yes," she added with a contented smile.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next