Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~The Dark Void~ [RP Thread]

+3
Masquerade
Kurio
Shadow
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~The Dark Void~ [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~The Dark Void~ [RP Thread]

Post by Shadow Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Tutorial

Objective: Defeat all Enemy Characters!

Atmosphere: None

Music: Die Hard Triology: Airport Terminal [REMIX]

Mei (Martial Artist)
HP: 21/30
TP: 0/0
ATK: 5
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 1
MVT: 3

Nika (Sky Pirate)
HP: 19/25
ATK: 6
DEF: 3
INT: 2
SPR: 2
MVT: 4

Alice (Girl)
HP: 20/20
TP: 22/25
ATK: 1
INT: 5
SPR: 3

Gethren (High Judge)
HP: 5/15
TP: 2/30
ATK: 0
DEF: 2
INT: 6
MVT: 2

---------------------------
Xanan Bult takes 14 Damage!
HP: 6/20

{#} {#} {#} { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {X} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} { } {A} { } {#} {#} {#} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {M} { } {G} { } {=} { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {=} {=} {=} F
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {=} {#} {=} {#} G
{#} {#} {#} { } {N} {B} {=} {=} {#} H
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {=} {#} {#} {=} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

~Enemy Phase IV~

Xanan Bult uses Tentacle Spear on Nika!
Tentacle Spear has no Use Counters left.
Nika takes 8 Damage!
Xanan Bult moves to H7, then H8, and finally to G8.

~Neutral Phase IV~

N/A

~Calculation Phase IV~

Xanan Bult is immune to Poison Status!

Xanan Bult (Mutant)
HP: 6/20
ATK: 7

{#} {#} {#} { } {A} { } {#} {#} {#} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {=} {=} {=} F
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {=} {#} {B} {#} G
{#} {#} {#} { } {N} {=} {=} {=} {#} H

~Player Phase V~
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~The Dark Void~ [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~The Dark Void~ [RP Thread]

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Nika moves to H6, H7, then H8.

Nika takes damage from Acid! 9 Dmg!

HP: 10/25

Nika tilted her head back to face the sky and let out a loud, slightly crazed laugh before glaring at the monster ahead of her. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, she slid in the acid until she reached the tank on the far end of her path, and she walked up the tank as if it was nothing. When she reached the top, she leapt into the air using it as a pivot point. When she got close enough to the monster, she pierced it several times before landing in some acid next to it.

Nika attacks Xanan Bult! 4 hits! 6 Dmg and a chance of Poison per hit! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 am

Alice
Hp: 20/20
Tp: 22/25
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3

Alice moves to D5, then E5, the F5!

Alice moved towards the others but knew she had nothing to do. She stood between her allies with a small smile. This was almost over, there was no doubt that Nika would need help.

"Go ahead and kill it, then we can talk about how I left Wonderland"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Gethren waits.

Gethren watched the girl and the mutant battle, silently. He had already declared a sentence for this creature, he would let the sky pirate carry it out.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Tutorial

Mei (Martial Artist)
HP: 21/30
ATK: 5

Nika (Sky Pirate)
HP: 10/25
MVT: 4

Alice (Girl)
TP: 22/25
INT: 5

Gethren (High Judge)
HP: 5/15
TP: 2/30
MVT: 2

Xanan Bult takes 16 Damage!
HP: -10/20
Xanan Bult KO!

{#} {#} {#} { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} C
{ } { } { } { } {A} { } {=} {=} {=} F
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {=} {#} {B} {#} G
{#} {#} {#} { } {=} {=} {=} {N} {#} H

Chapter I ~ I COMPLETE!

~Experience Gain~

[+4 EXP] - Xanafalgue x4
--- [+1 EXP] Perfect Kill
[+2 EXP] - Xanan Bult
[+3 EXP] - No Player Character KO
[+1 EXP] - No X-Ability Usage (1 Battle)
[+2 EXP] - Quick Battle

Overall Gain: 13 EXP

Nika (Sky Pirate)
Next Level: 0/10 +13
Next Level: 3/10 + Level Up!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point

Alice (Girl)
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point

Mei (Martial Artist)
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point

Gethren (High Judge)
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Point

*Please update your Profiles with proper Stat Allocations and we will continue onwards the next Battle. Well, not really... Note that you can't purchase new Abilities of any kind with your Skill Points now, but you will after the next Battle. Also, Affinity System is now up, so be sure to update your Profiles with that, too.*
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

The last of the grotesque Mutants -the Xanan Bult- fell down as Nika's rapier pierced through one of its disgusting throbbing blobs of flesh, the luminous blue tentacles stopped relentlessly moving from one side to another, a loud slosh was heard as the critter's fleshy body fell to the ominous acid.
Novak City, the imposing structure of toxicity, concrete and buildings was just ahead of the Hunters, though the mission would prove to be quite a feat since the source of the Biomonsters was unknown. Nevertheless, the only thing the Hunters knew at the moment was the fact they needed to proceed with the utmost caution into the taken city...

*Now is the time for both of you Zaneko and Durn to introduce your Characters to the party. Classic RP time!*
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Taiga kicked the remains of the mutants that littered the clearing at the end of the passage. Nasty buggers they were. Not only that, but there were several patches of acid pooled towards one corner. It must have been a particularly gruesome battle. He sneezed as the wind blew some of the fumes his way.

He tugged the list of hunter deloyed here that his guild provided from his pocket. A martial artist, a sky pirate, a high judge and... a girl? Rather unique job. He jogged of towards the city, eyeing the ruined buildings without comment.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Nika twirled her blade and sheated it skillfully, laughing all the while. "Piece of cake," Nika spoke arrogantly, a malicious smile on her face as she crossed the acid to join her allies. "Shame we had to put to rest such wonderful masterpieces," she continued whimsically, her eyes wandering around the place. It was bleak and dreary, and the acid wasn't very friendly as it sizzled her feet. She had always disliked the ground.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Gethren leaned on his staff and gave his equivalent of rolling his eyes: he looked away from Nika with an air of disdain.

"Those creatures are in no way beautiful. They are abominations, and deserve their sentence."

He looked about the area. It was very dirty, to say the least. No, to say the least would be to say that it was disgusting. It stank, with the foulest of smells hanging in the atmosphere. Dirt seemed to cover everything, everything being barely recognizable ruins. The sky was dark, and it would probably be that way if it was daylight as well. Hell, the judge couldn't even tell if it was daylight.

"This place deserves a final sentence as well."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Taiga continued jogging until he came across a group of people that somewhat fit the descriptions the guild gave him. Not to mention that they were the only humans in the entire vicinity. He halted a few feet from them.

"Hello," he said. "You most be the advanced team that the guild sent. I am Taiga Yamaneko. I have been assigned to join this team and provide support." He nodded in a slight bow. "Pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to working with you as well."
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm

"I wonder how I ended up here."

Alice was looking around for something, anything that could possibly be a rabbit hole. She continued her search, still thinking out loud. Her little blurb on where she had been before all of this continued.

"I mean I was in wonderland with all my friends. There was the white queen, the white rabbit, the mad hatter, dourmouse, chesire cat..."

Her blurb continued as she kept up her search. It seemed she would never finish.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Nika grinned maliciously and spun around, disappearing. The atmosphere was rather strange, especially with the girl speaking nonsense. Perhaps she was even crazier than Nika herself. Regardless, the sky pirate didn't plan on vanishing for long, before she stepped out from behind the newcomer, grasped his hand, and shook it. "Welcome to the team, then, Taiga," she said mischievously with a creepy smile on her face. "My name is Captain Nika Makari. But you can just call me Nika since we're going to be best teammates." Her eyes were ablaze with emotion, though her visage remained rather calm.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm

With Taiga, the Party continued onwards to the isolated Novak City, picking up a forsaken pile of helpful items on the way, possibly left in panic when the city was evacuated. The straightforward path they had followed for minutes lead them to finally to the Main Road, a huge opening on the floor of a ruined structure revealed a pool of glowing acid on the immediate west, further north were the remains of a building that had been massacred yet it was miraculously standing still, and finally to the east was a half-cylindrical opening in the ground that was filled acid that flowed to the north and a resistant glass tube that completed the cylinder kept it from spilling out. This peculiar tube wasn't damaged by the Mutants, and it seemed to be a cyclical, constant system that distributed the corroding substance to all Novak City.
A sudden screech made the Hunters aware that, once again, a battle was going to ensue. The Mutants appeared from nowhere, as if materializing from the ground, but some revealed themselves by jumping from ridiculously high buildings or by simply unexpectedly coming out from destroyed piles of concrete. The Request was sure going to last...

Xanafalgue's S-Ability "Adapt" activates!
Xanan Bult's S-Ability "Adapt" activates!

Chapter I ~ II: Into the Beating City

{ } { } { } { } {X} { } {F} {g} {=} A
{ } {T} {#} { } { } { } { } {g} {=} B
{ } {#} {#} { } { } {B} { } {g} {=} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {=} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {=} E
{#} {P} {=} {#} { } { } { } {g} {=} F
{#} {=} {=} {=} { } { } { } {g} {=} G
{#} {B} {=} {=} { } { } { } {g} {=} H
{#} {#} {#} {#} { } { } { } {g} {=} I

Xanan Bult (Mutant)
HP: 20
TP: 0
ATK: 9
SPR: 4
MVT: 3 Cells

Xanafalgue (Mutant)
HP: 15

Flesh (Mutant)

Tentacle (Mutant)

Palpitate (Mutant)
SPR: 3 Cells

{=} Acid Cell

{g} Glass Cell - Trigger Command: Break the Glass!

Starting Cells are G5, G6, G7, H5, H6, H7, I5, I6 and I7.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Nika starts at H5.

Nika gazed around in awe. There were quite a few more hideous monsters around, but she simply adored them. "Guys, look! This place is full of beautiful creatures for me to slice!" she exclaimed and jumped into the air, pulling out her dagger in the process, and landing gracefully on her feet. "Oh, I do hope they like the taste of metal." She laughed slightly, her eyes glinting dangerously.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 pm

-Taiga starts at H6

Taiga twirled his kunai on his finger, fiddling with a tag in his free hand. He was eager to start his job. He wanted the mutants dead. After all, he could get paid otherwise.But first he needed to deal with his teammates. Nikia was proving to be a very... interesting person.
Beautiful creatures my foot! he thought. Mutants were ugly brutes. Dripping with slime and goo. What kind of person would consider them beautiful?
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Mei starts at cell G-7

Mei stood a few steps in front of the others, she was probably the one in the group with the most endurance. And she would probably be able to take the attacks of these creatures well, she bowed to the creatures as if they were human beings.
"It's a pleasure to be abl to spar with you. But I'm not very skilled so please go easy on me." Mei said right after she bowed, taking a fighting stance.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Alice starts at H7!

Alice stared at her self in the glass. Fixing both her dress and hair, she propped her Parasol over her shoulder. With a small smile, she tapped the glass lightly. It seemed like it could break easily. But the acid on the other side might spill out if broken. She tapped it once more and decided it would be best not to break it.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Gethren starts in G - 6.

The judge grumbled to himself as more mutants appeared. "How many of these wretched things are we going to have to deal with? These pages aren't meant for these kinds of conditions . . . " He indicated his tome.

Last edited by Cerani Lieol on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 pm

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {=} D
{#} {P} {=} {#} { } { } { } {g} {=} F
{#} {=} {=} {=} { } {G} {M} {g} {=} G
{#} {B} {=} {=} {N} {T} {A} {g} {=} H

Nika (Sky Pirate)
HP: 30
MVT: 4 Cells

Taiga (Ninja)
TP: 25
ATK: 3
INT: 4

Mei (Martial Artist)
HP: 35
DEF: 5

Alice (Girl)
TP: 30

Gethren (High Judge)
TP: 30
INT: 8
MVT: 2 Cells

Xanan Bult (Mutant)

Xanafalgue (Mutant)

Flesh (Mutant)

Tentacle (Mutant)

Palpitate (Mutant)

{=} Acid Cell

~Player Phase I~

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Nika uses Dance of the Sky!

Uses: 0/1

Nika's Movement increases!

Move: 5 cells

Number of Basic Attacks is increased by 1!

Nika gains Haste status!

Nika leapt into the air and twirled about before landing gracefully on her feet. "Ah, I do love a dance," she said whimsically as she scrutinized the battlefield. "Perhaps one of these lovely gentlemen would care to dance with me?"

Nika waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Alice
Hp: 20/20
Tp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4

Alice waits

(Descritpion Escapes me yet again...)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Mei activates S-Ability: Releasing the Tigress

Mei moves to cell D-7

Mei uses Tiger Charge on Xanan Bult. 7 Dmg. Chance to Paralyze
Uses left: 2/2

(No creative flow...>.<)
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

-Taiga moves to G5.
-Taiga cast Explosive Tag on Palpitate!
-- 5 Fire INT Damage! (-8 MP)
--Palpitate may be Burned!

Taiga moved to the spot in front of Nika and prepared his tag. He threw it at the mutant across the acid field and smiled as it exploded into a ball of flames.
"A foe harmed now is a foe weaker to face later."

TP: 17
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Gethren moves to F - 5.

Gethren casts Lawful Assertion on Palpitate! 10 Int (Neutral) damage.

"Creature, I have sentenced your partners in crime already, join them in their punishment." Gethren growled at the mutant, his irritation with them showing.

HP - 15/15
MP - 23/30

Last edited by Cerani Lieol on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Nika (Sky Pirate) *Haste (3)*
HP: 30/30
MVT: 5 Cells

Taiga (Ninja)
TP: 17/25

Mei (Martial Artist)
HP: 35/35
DEF: 5

Alice (Girl)
TP: 30/30

Gethren (High Judge)
HP: 15/15
TP: 23/30
INT: 8
MVT: 2 Cells

Xanan Bult takes 3 Damage.
HP: 17/20

Palpitate takes 4 Fire Damage, Weakness!
HP: 11/15
Palpitate takes 7 Damage!
HP: 4/15

{ } { } { } { } { } { } {M} {g} {=} D
{#} {P} {=} {#} { } {G} { } {g} {=} F
{#} {=} {=} {=} {T} { } { } {g} {=} G
{#} {B} {=} {=} {N} { } {A} {g} {=} H

~Enemy Phase I~

Xanan Bult uses Poison Spit on Mei!
Poison Spit has 2 Use Counters left.
Xanan Bult moves to C5, then C4.

Flesh moves to B7, then C7.
Flesh uses Tentacle Spear on Mei!
Tentacle Spear has 1 Use Counter left.
Mei takes 8 Damage.

Xanafalgue moves to A4, then B4.
Xanafalgue waits...

Tentacle moves to B1.
Tentacle uses Mutate!
Mutate has 1 Use Counter left.
Waiting for another Mutate...

Palpitate moves to E2, then to D2, and finally to D1.
Palpitate uses Mutate!
Mutate has 1 Use Counter left.
Target Zone is Set on C1!

~Neutral Phase I~

N/A

~Calculation Phase I~

Nika is afflicted with Haste Status!
Haste has 3 Turns left.

Xanan Bult evades Paralyze Status!

Palpitate evades Burn Status!

Mei is afflicted with Poison Status!
Poison has 3 Turns left.
Mei takes 6 Damage.
HP: 29/35

Xanan Bult (Mutant)
HP: 17/20

Xanafalgue (Mutant)

Flesh (Mutant)

Tentacle (Mutant)

Palpitate (Mutant)
HP: 4/15

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {g} {=} A
{T} { } {#} {X} { } { } { } {g} {=} B
{X} {#} {#} {B} { } { } {F} {g} {=} C
{P} { } { } { } { } { } {M} {g} {=} D
{#} {=} {=} {#} { } {G} { } {g} {=} F
{#} {=} {=} {=} {T} { } { } {g} {=} G
{#} {B} {=} {=} {N} { } {A} {g} {=} H

~Legend~

{#} Unnocupiable Cell

{X} Target Zone

{=} Acid Cell

~Player Phase II~
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next