Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 am

Kaman-Tha takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 21/40

Kaman-Tha is Bleeding!

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {K} { } {S} {A} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} { } { } {O} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ling is Asleep indefinitely!

Layla is Asleep indefinitely!

Enemy Phase.

Nasht waits.

Kaman-Tha moves to D5.

Still unconscious, Kaman-Tha merely moved forward to get closer to the little girl. They still floated in the darkness. "Your courage might be weak, but your resolve is incredible," he said. "Curiosity and longing are not the same as courage. In the waking world, there are far less dangers. After you pass by us, things will only get worse. But your words have allowed me to trust that you can handle them." He paused and grimaced. "But I'm afraid I cannot let you go yet. You have not proven worthy enough. I wish to know what you desire." The darkness seemed to strengthen. "Open your heart to me!"

Kaman-Tha uses Trial of the Crow on Layla!

MP: 38/60

Layla is already Asleep!

Kaman-Tha suffers from Bleeding! 4 Dmg!

HP: 17/40

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {S} {A} { } C
{ } { } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} { } { } {O} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nasht is Docile for 1 more turn.

Player Phase 4!

August (Dreamweaver)
HP: 25/25
MP: 4/15
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Ling (Shade) *ASLEEP*
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Aria (Illusion)
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: Infinite

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Solo (Rogue Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 8/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Layla (Little Lady) *ASLEEP*
HP: 11/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Aryn (Holy Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Nasht (Dream Guardian) *DOCILE*
HP: 35/35
MP: 94/100
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Kaman-Tha (Dream Guardian)
HP: 17/40
MP: 38/60
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

{s} - Descending Staircase (cannot be occupied)


S-Ability Constant Dreamflow activates!

MP: 5/15

August moves to D6.

Surprisingly, August's anxiety had disappeared. It didn't seem like the enemies were doing much of anything. Even now, one of the guardians seemed rather distant. The other one appeared unconscious. He shrugged his shoulders and went after the big one. With a grim face, he raised his sword and brought it down hard on the guardian.

August attacks Kaman-Tha! 6 Dmg! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Silver on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 am

Aria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4


Aria attacks Kaman-Tha!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Aria looked down at the ground below her, her light fading for only a second. She looked back up at the dream guardian, her eyes dull, filling with tears. Her lips slowly moved, but words never came. Suddenly she spoke, ever so softly. But the words played in her enemies head over and over.

"Is it true? Is it coming to an end? Are lives so short? Will we die today? Will we kill you today? Will it be finished here and now? Death is closer than we imagine..."

Aria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Greycat on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 am

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells


-Loki moves to D6
-Loki attacks Kaman-Tha!
-Kaman-Tha takes 4 ATK damage!

Loki moved with confidence he didn't feel to the spot beside the guardian. He tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.
"Hi Mr. Guardian," Loki said cheerfully. "Sorry for this, but," he clenched a fist and hit Kaman-Tha in the face.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 am

"It's true," Layla admitted, staring straight at the guardian. "I don't have much, if any, courage at all. If I did, I would have escaped from my father's mansion long ago. I would have run away with Raven and gone on all sorts of adventures." She paused, slowly placing a hand to her chest. "But I haven't. In a way, that makes me weak, I suppose."

Layla shook her head, breathing in. And then breathing out.

"But it doesn't matter. Courage isn't everything. Sometimes, longing something is enough," the young girl continued. "People do strange things when they want something enough. But that doesn't mean they're courageous. No, not at all. It's how people view them that they become courageous." Layla blinked, tilting her head. "And my desires? They are empty. I do not desire anything. After all, I already have what I wished for."

"Though." She stopped, growing almost wistful as she looked down. "I suppose my only desire, is that that person will always be waiting for me."

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Shadow on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Solo moves to C6, then to C5.
Solo attacks Kaman-tha! 5 Damage!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

D6 is occupied! Loki is forced to E5! [NOTE: That's twice in one battle, Zaneko. Read everyone's posts. ^ ^;;]

Kaman-Tha takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 13/40

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {K} {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} {O} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ling is Asleep indefinitely!

Layla is Asleep indefinitely!

Enemy Phase.

Nasht waits.

Kaman-Tha uses Greedy on Layla! 11 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 14/60

Layla INSTANT DEATH!

Kaman-Tha smiled in anticipation. "Try to reason as you like, little girl. Even that one desire is selfish. I suppose there is no such thing as true altruism. You're not worthy enough to enter the Dreamlands. I'm afraid this is the END FOR YOU!!" A large sphere of darkness appeared above Layla and smashed down on her, shattering her spirit immediately causing her body to lose consciousness.

Kaman-Tha waits.

Kaman-Tha suffers from Bleeding! 4 Dmg!

HP: 9/40

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {K} {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} {O} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nasht is no longer Docile!

Player Phase 5!

August (Dreamweaver)
HP: 25/25
MP: 6/15
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Ling (Shade) *ASLEEP*
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Aria (Illusion)
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: Infinite

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Solo (Rogue Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 8/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Layla (Little Lady) *KO*
HP: 0/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Aryn (Holy Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Nasht (Dream Guardian)
HP: 35/35
MP: 94/100
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Kaman-Tha (Dream Guardian) *CRITICAL*
HP: 9/40
MP: 14/60
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

{s} - Descending Staircase (cannot be occupied)


S-Ability Constant Dreamflow activates!

MP: 6/15

August was startled when the big guy he was attacking suddenly opened his eyes. He was gazing at the little girl, so August turned his head to look. She wasn't sleeping anymore; she was unconscious, or even dead. August's breath became shallow and his hands trembled. Suddenly, the dream didn't seem so carefree anymore. The danger was real. He was so shaken that his sword disappeared back into mist. "T-this is so strange," he muttered solemnly with a bit of fear. "No one else can end up like that. I don't know who these guys are, but....they can't. They can't!" Suddenly, August slammed a fist into the large guardian and an enormous burst of energy surged out of August's fist, and blasted the guardian to smithereens. A lighthearted laugh suffused the air as the particles that were all that remained of the guardian drifted away.

August uses D-Ability Dream Death on Kaman-Tha! 12 Piercing Dmg!

August waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Shadow on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Solo moves to C4, then D4.
Solo uses Brutal Pass on Nasht! 6 Damage!
MP: 1/15
Chance of Bleeding Status!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Cerani on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

//Sorry, I could've posted earlier, but I didn't have any real reason to.//

Aryn moves to H - 3.

Seeing all that had occurred, Aryn was no longer patient enough to stand by, waiting to heal. She drew her long sword from its scabbard. Looking at it, she realized just how flimsy it looked. Still, it hadn't failed her in the past, it wouldn't now.

Aryn leveled it in the last guardian's direction, noticing that it seemed to have awakened from whatever spell it had been under. "I hope you are prepared to meet your end, for it is near."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Greycat on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm

-Loki attacks Nasht!
-Nasht takes 4 ATK damage!

Loki turned and smiled at the female guardian.
"Sorry in advance," he smiled. With that, he punched her in the gut. as if will do any thing, he sighed. He quickly stepped away from her, shaking his fist as he did.

-Loki moves to E7

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 pm

As she listened to the guardian's final words before everything went black, Layla giggled. What a foolish being. Even she, who was only a naive little girl who had never left her father's mansion, knew what what the guardian was searching for could not be found. All it was being was hopeful. Wishful.

Or maybe it did not care. Maybe, all it wanted to do was to judge someone guilty. Well, no matter what it was, Layla couldn't help but find it funny. Letting her consciousness slip, she smiled. She wouldn't die. Not until she finished her journey and returned to the arms of that person.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Silver on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Aria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4


Aria activates D-Ability, Colors of the Wind!
Cold winds Blow! Nasht is caught in Azure Freeze!

(Damage: 200% Pierce Int/Effect: Freeze 50%/Element: Ice)

As her friend fell, Aria's gaze fell upon the hostile foe that stood. Her solemn eyes turned an icy blue, her gaze intense. She began to sing, her voice carrying off into the world beyond the descending staircase. Her body swayed with the music, and suddenly cold winds blew, whipping around. But Nasht was covered in Icy chill, taking the wind head on.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Nasht takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 22/35

Nasht evades Bleeding!

Kaman-Tha takes 12 Dmg!

Kaman-Tha KO!

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {S} { } {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} { } { } {O} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ling is Asleep indefinitely!

Enemy Phase.

Nasht uses Guilty on Ling!

MP: 70/100

Nasht ignored the attacks dealt to him, stabbed the ground with his sword into the floor, and closed his eyes. He reappeared in front of Ling, who was floating around in darkness. "Never have I seen such a tainted soul as yours," he said in disgust. Without hesitation, he summoned a sphere of darkness in his hand and hurled it at Ling. He was awestruck when a wall of light shielded the shade causing the sphere to disappear into nothingness. Nasht growled. "Perhaps I'll have to reevaluate your soul."

Ling evades Instant Death!

Nasht waits.

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {S} { } {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {N} { } { } {O} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 6!

August (Dreamweaver)
HP: 25/25
MP: 6/15
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Ling (Shade) *ASLEEP*
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Aria (Illusion)
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: Infinite

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Solo (Rogue Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 1/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Layla (Little Lady) *KO*
HP: 0/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Aryn (Holy Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Nasht (Dream Guardian)
HP: 22/35
MP: 70/100
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Kaman-Tha *KO*

{s} - Descending Staircase (cannot be occupied)


S-Ability Constant Dreamflow activates!

MP: 7/15

August moves to E5.

After his powerful attack, August rushed off to the next target. The small amount of mist that trickled around him formed the sword again and August slashed at the apparently distracted guardian. However, he knew how that period of the guardian doing nothing would end. If his guess was right, it would end with the sleeping fellow dying.

August attacks Nasht! 6 Dmg! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Silver on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Aria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4


Aria attacks Nasht!

Aria began to sing once more, her lips moving rapidly. No sound sprang forth however, like all other times. Her voice was not detected by her allies. Nasht however kept hearing the same words repeated over and over.

"Such as Light Fades to Dark at Night, Life Fades to Death at the end of the line. Your Line is coming to an end."


Last edited by SilverStorm on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Cerani on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Aryn moves to F - 4.

//I forgot to do this before. ^ ^;; //

S - Ability Courage in Companionship Activates!
Int - 8
Spr - 8

The Knight concentrated, a grim expression coming over her. A white light appeared in her hand and she passed it over the blade of her weapon. "The righteous strike with light in their hearts."

With that, Aryn took the glowing blade and chopped it viciously across the midsection. As it struck, the sword sparked with the white light.

Aryn casts Strike of Righteousness on Nasht! 10 Int (Holy) damage. Chance to Disable.


HP - 20/20
MP - 8/20


Last edited by Cerani Lieol on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Greycat on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm

-Loki moves to F5
-Loki waits...

Loki shifted his position so he was closer to the guardian. He couldn't get close enough to attack, so he stood on guard at the sideline, apprehensive about what dangers the guardians next move would bring.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Shadow on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Solo attacks Nasht! 5 Damage!
Solo moves to D3, then D2, after that to D1, and finally to E1.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Nasht takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 12/35

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{S} { } { } {N} {A} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {N} {O} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Ling is Asleep indefinitely!

Enemy Phase.

Nasht uses Innocent on Ling!

MP: 64/100

Ling recovers 2 HP!

Ling is Awakened!

Nasht stared deep into Ling's eyes and was suddenly astonished. "I see. I didn't realize it before, but you all.....," he looked away before raising his hand, a cascade of light sprinkling down on Ling. Nasht snapped his fingers and Ling was awake again. Back in his body, Nasht opened his eyes. He could tell that his end was near, but it was his job to not go down without a fight. He raised his sword and prepared to strike back.

Nasht waits.

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{S} { } { } {N} {A} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {N} {O} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 7!

August (Dreamweaver)
HP: 25/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Ling (Shade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Aria (Illusion)
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: Infinite

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Solo (Rogue Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 1/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Layla (Little Lady) *KO*
HP: 0/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Aryn (Holy Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 8/20
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Nasht (Dream Guardian)
HP: 12/35
MP: 64/100
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Kaman-Tha *KO*

{s} - Descending Staircase (cannot be occupied)


S-Ability Constant Dreamflow activates!

MP: 8/15

August attacks Nasht! 6 Dmg! (ATK)

August waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Shadow on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Solo moves to E2, then to E3.
Solo attacks Nasht! 5 Damage!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Greycat on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

-Loki moves to D4.
-Loki attacks Nasht!
-Nasht takes 4 ATK damage!

Loki swiftly moved around the guardian. He was startled by the fact that Ling was unharmed, but he didn't let it distract him. He landed a hit on the guardian from behind, aiming for the small of her back.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Kurio on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Ling moves to cell F-3

(Not much to say here...and Kuori's creative flow is blocked right now, ara...>.>)

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Cerani on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Aryn attacks Nasht! 8 Int damage.

Finally on the offensive, Aryn sliced again with her sword, striking high on the guardian's chest.


HP - 20/20
MP - 8/20

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Aria attacks Nasht! 5 Dmg! (INT)

Aria waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Masquerade on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Nasht takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 3/35

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {S} {N} {A} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {L} {N} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase.

Nasht sighed peacefully. "So, the destined forces have assembled after all," he spoke enigmatically, and turned around slashing the butler with his sword right across the chest causing him to instantly fall asleep. "You're more powerful than I imagined. I guess that's what I get for not believing the Oracle. She said you'd be strong, but she said....Well, you'll talk to her eventually, to be sure." His sword returned to a defending position.

Nasht attacks Loki! 6 Dmg! (ATK)

Loki falls Asleep!

Nasht waits.

{ } { } { } {s} {s} {s} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } {S} {N} {A} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {L} {N} { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 8!

August (Dreamweaver)
HP: 25/25
MP: 8/15
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Ling (Shade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Aria (Illusion)
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/25
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: Infinite

Loki (Ichiryuu Butler) *ASLEEP*
HP: 17/20
MP: 4/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Solo (Rogue Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 1/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Layla (Little Lady) *KO*
HP: 0/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Aryn (Holy Knight)
HP: 20/20
MP: 8/20
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Nasht (Dream Guardian)
HP: 3/35
MP: 64/100
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3 cells

Kaman-Tha *KO*

{s} - Descending Staircase (cannot be occupied)


August attacks Nasht! 6 Dmg! (ATK)

August was intrigued at the guardian's words. Who was the Oracle of whom he spoke? Nothing much was making sense at the moment, so he focused on dealing another slash to his enemy.

August waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Cerani on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Aryn attacks Nasht! 8 Int damage.

The knight held her sword high and slashed downwards on the guardian, hoping it would be the final blow. She would not see one more of these others, innocents, to fall.


HP - 20/20
MP - 8/20

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Greycat on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

-Loki is asleep!

zzz...zzz...zzz...


((Best I can do. Battles over anyway.))

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destiny of the Dreamweaver

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:22 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum