Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Tragedy

+2
Silver
Masquerade
6 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Tragedy - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Tragedy

Post by Xenosaga Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Good, Ryu was able to break out of her prison. Now she could probably do some damage on the damned fairy. Evan scowled, testing his binds. They seemed to be weakening, thankfully. Just a little more and he would be free. His eyes flickered over to his other sealed allies and it seemed their binds were weakening as well. He frowned at the boy, Roger. It seemed he had given up.

Evan twitched and gritted his teeth. The kid's attitude was begin to piss him off. He sucked in a deep, silent breath, calming himself. Rosetta would kill him if she knew he hit a kid.

[Evan] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Tragedy - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Tragedy

Post by Silver Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Cage
Hp: 18/30
Mp: 40/40
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 7
Spr: 7

"The bonds are weakening."

He could feel the shackles feeling looser and looser. Cage was almost able to direct his cards, but not just yet, maybe if he kept fighting the restraint. Grunting, he began to pull his hands forward, trying desperately to break the chains.

Cage
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 am

Ryu moves to cell B-7

Ryu uses Herb on Ryu
HP: 23/40

(Can't think of anything...ara...DX)
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm

{w} {w} {w} {L} {L} {L} {w} {w} {w} A
{w} { } { } { } {E} { } {Y} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } {w} C
{w} {~} { } { } {Q} { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} F
{b} { } { } { } {R} { } {~} { } {b} G
{-} {b} { } {C} { } { } { } {b} {-} H
{-} {-} {b} { } { } { } {b} {-} {-} I
{-} {-} {b} { } { } { } {b} {-} {-} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Roger is no longer Sealed!

Evan is no longer Sealed!

Cage is no longer Sealed!

Enemy Phase.

Queen moves to F5.

Upon seeing the weakened Roger, the aqueduct fairy queen gently hovered over to him and placed the end of her staff under his chin, lifting his head so that she could look him in the eyes. "Very, very interesting," was all she said before removing her staff only to smack Roger across the face with it.

Queen attacks Roger! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Roger evades Mesmerize!

{w} { } { } { } {E} { } {Y} { } {w} B
{w} {~} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } { } { } {Q} { } { } { } {w} F
{-} {b} { } {C} { } { } { } {b} {-} H
{-} {-} {b} { } { } { } {b} {-} {-} J

Player Phase 7!

Roger (Exile) *CRITICAL* *DOOM (1)*
HP: 3/30
MP: 1/25
Atk: 13 --- 26 --- 39
Def: 7 --- 11
Int: 5 --- 8
Spr: 8 --- 12
Move: 3 cells

Ryu (Azure Lance)
HP: 23/40
MP: 6/35
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 2
Spr: 6

Evan (Dual Blade)
HP: 7/40
MP: 13/20
Atk: 10 --- 12
Def: 6 --- 7
Int: 4 --- 5
Spr: 6 --- 7

Cage (Gambler)
HP: 18/30
MP: 40/40

Duke (Trick Step) *KO*
Spoiler:

Queen (Aqueduct Fairy Queen)
HP: 59/65
MP: 12/130
Atk: 7
Def: 10
Int: 13
Spr: 10
Move: 4 cells

Rhapsody (Siren) *OVERKILL*

{L} - Light of Day (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Hope of Escape (must be in adjacent cell)(All stats increase by 20%)(can only be used once by each character)

{b} - Bridge Wall (cannot be occupied)

{-} - Thin Air (cannot be occupied)

{w} - Cavern Wall (cannot be occupied)

Roger attacks Queen! 39 Dmg! (ATK)

Roger was left standing there, shuddering. His hand gingerly touched the bruise on his cheek from where the fairy queen's staff collided with his face. That's when he realized that he was moving. It was over. He swung his arm causing his greatsword to leave a deep gash in the fairy queen's torso, sparkling, watery blood drenching the ground. The blue aura that was surrounding Roger before now blazed into life once again.

Roger waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 am

Cage

"Finally!"

Cage broke free of the chains, the water they were made out of falling to the ground. He was finally ready to give that queen what for. Pulling out four dice, he smirked, happy he was finally going to deal some damage. He threw the dice, hitting her in the head before they bounced and hit the ground. The number they landed on acted as a stimulant for his cards as they struck. At the final moment he rushed off, trying to escape both the Queen and his allies.

Cage uses 4 Dice on Queen!
(Damage: Varies/Effect: --/Element: --)

Cage moves to J4!

Cage
Mp: 28/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Finally! The damn water spell was gone. Evan scowled darkly as he shook his arms and legs. They had gone almost numb from the cold liquid. He was really starting to hate water. He couldn't wait to get out of this damn sewer. Gripping his weapons hard he hopped over Duke's unconscious body and rushed over to the fairy.

[Evan] moves to [E-5].

"Go to hell!" he spat, rage clear in his being as he began to deal an attack that would leave the fairy crippled.

[Evan] activates his D-Ability: Tempest Whirl on [Queen]. 24 Piercing Wind ATK DMG.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Ryu moves to cell B-6

Ryu activates Trigger Command: Hope of Escape
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Queen takes 61 Dmg!

Queen KO!

{w} { } { } { } { } {Y} { } { } {w} B
{w} {~} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{w} { } { } { } {E} { } { } { } {w} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} F
{-} {b} { } { } { } { } { } {b} {-} H
{-} {-} {b} {C} { } { } {b} {-} {-} J

The Siren and the Aqueduct Fairy Queen have been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+18 - Rhapsody OVERKILL
+14 - Queen
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
-1 - D-Abilities used
-1 - Player Character KO
-1 - Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 31 (15 for Duke)

Roger: 8/16 ------ 39/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 23/24

Ryu: 2/24 ------ 33/24
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/24

Evan: 7/16 ------ 38/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 22/24

Cage: 7/16 ------ 38/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 22/24

Duke: 7/16 ------ 22/16
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 6/24

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Roger, Ryu, Evan, Cage, Duke

The Party receives 160 Gold!

Items found:

Fairy Dust x1

Whole Note Mail x1

Edit your profiles, please~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the enemies standing in their way defeated, the group proceeded to finally exit the waterway. Upon leaving the cavern, they were blasted by the fierce and warming light of the sun. The azure sky was cloudless allowing the rays to embrace everything without the slightest interference. Roger looked around the area. They were standing in an overgrown meadow, the long grasses swaying in the gentle breeze. Across the way was some sort of encampment with several large, red tents erected. It seemed fairly busy from where the group was positioned. However, Roger wasn't concerned with that at the moment.

"It's nice to feel the sun again," he spoke gently with a subtle smile as he turned his gaze towards the sky.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 pm

"I. Hate. Sewers," Evan hissed as he emerged from the exit into the blinding sun. He was almost tempted to glare at the shining rays but refrained. It would be a terrible idea since he was was in the dark for so long. Breathing in deeply, he let out a slow breath. He was never ever going take fresh air for granted ever again. "I hope we never have to go back in there."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:45 pm

"Sure is Kiddo."

Cage was next to exit the horrid waterway, happy to feel the warm sun on his soaked body. He knew it wouldn't take long before he was back to being dry, which would be a waste. He had a feeling they would be sent back to the waterway, and though no one else wished to hear it, they probably knew it too. Taking out the destroyed picture, which was no a piece of crumpled, sopping, ripped paper, he looked at the encampment. Just a little more time, then it could be fixed.

"We might as well get to camp, stalling would only make our punishment worse."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 am

"Well," Duke said, staring starry eyed into the sunlight, "I've lived a fulfilling life. I've learned the art of Battle Steps, walked the path of a Snarker. Hell, I even kissed a fairy queen!" He grinned a bit crazily and opened his arms wide, as if embracing the inevitable. "What more could a guy want in life?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 pm

"Don't get too excited yet, eh?" a familiar voice echoed through the air as Quartz appeared seemingly out of nowhere in front of the group. He bowed theatrically, removing his top hat and then placing it firmly back on his head. "You've still got Ruby to deal with. I'm just here to tell you that now that you're free from the aqueduct, she wants you in her tent at the encampment as soon as possible. Wouldn't keep her waiting, ya know?" He vanished. "Oh, and before you set out to take care of your punishment, come see me. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get yelled at by...er, talk to Ruby for yourselves," his voice lingered behind, though it was not a pleasant message he left behind.

Roger's mind hadn't wandered to much in concerns to Ruby, but she was starting to sound like a ferocious monster. What kind of woman could have such a hold on these people? It caused him to shiver a bit.

The group knew that they had to proceed quickly. Quartz's warning already led them to believe that there was to be a punishment, so it was in their best interest not to make it a more severe one. Upon crossing the grassy plains and reaching the encampment, the group received several sympathetic looks as if they were on their way to the gallows or something. There they stood. In front of them was a large red tent with white Archaeic glyphs upon it. This was the tent of Ruby, the Master Tactician. And of course, with her All-Seeing Eye...

"May I ask what the hell you're all waiting for?! Get in here!!" she shouted from inside the tent. The group rushed in and lined up in front of her four-legged, wooden table that housed her famous map and other papers of a typical strategist. Standing on the other side of the table was a rather tall woman in an elaborate red dress. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to bore holes in each RF member standing before her. Her hair was typically done up; beautiful curls cascaded down to her shoulders on one side, while it remained straight on the other. Her dress was quite lacy and frilly for a strategist to wear, and it had a dark red bow on the bust. The group was so focused on her that they didn't even know that there was a fellow standing beside her.

Her eyes darted to Roger immediately who shrunk back, but it was too late. Ruby had leapt over the table and trapped him in a tight embrace causing him to blush like crazy. "So, it seems you did something right, you useless embeciles," she snarled, rubbing Roger's back. "You rescued this poor soul from the clutches of the queen. BUT, don't think for a fucking SECOND that it excuses how poorly you performed during that escape of yours, if it can even be CALLED that."

The loud words were causing Roger to tremble; he was frightened. Ruby released him and he was instantly relieved. "Your name is Roger, is it?" Ruby questioned, her voice strangely calm all of a sudden. "Are you sure it's Roger?" Her eyes were scrutinizing his body like a piece of meat.

"Y-yes, ma'am. My n-name is Roger Valentine," he spoke, his voice nearly inaudible. Was this woman going to smash him or something? And why would she question what his name was? He knew what his name was. Ruby was turning out to be an angry nutcase to him. Luckily, she had turned her attention back on the group.

"Well? What the HELL do you have to say for your sorry selves?!" she roared, angered by the silence.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Standing unobtrusively behind Ruby, Iwa's eyes narrowed an imperceptible millimeter. The group looked like a rather odd collection of people, to say the least. More of a ragtag, motley group really, and also looked like they'd been through a very cold and wet hell. The one that first caught his eye was the boy in black, if only because his clothes contrasted the vibrant red of the tent's fabric walls.

What really caught him was the boy, whom he also had to question his masculine name. Iwa was having trouble believing his gender, the 'boy' simply looked too girlish. 'There's no way.' he thought, hoping the strategist wouldn't cast a backward glance at him. She seemed preoccupied by the others anyway, so he was free to think . . . that is, as long as it wasn't too blatant. He let his gaze roam over the boy's effeminate form, but knew it wouldn't do to linger in Ruby's presence, so he dropped it and moved on to the others.

The woman in blue armor and hefting a lance struck him immediately as intimidating. She didn't have anything on Ruby, but he doubted he'd want to get on her bad side. The one with a couple blades strapped to his belt had a slightly mysterious air about him, and a deceptive strength in his stance. Perhaps another not to cross. Though the thought of trying to catch the long, blue ponytail was tempting, Iwa thought he'd most likely get stabbed before he got close enough, even with its considerable length.

The one with bleached hair practically screamed cockiness and confidence in his stance and clothing choices alone. He would be fun to mess with, if the geomancer found the right trigger. The one in black seemed calm for the most part, seeming as if he was trying to blend in with the others. Iwa didn't like that he couldn't read much off of him, though he could guess at what the kid's past was like. Ah well.

That Roger kid though . . . he was still eye-catching. Iwa tilted his head to one side, as if a different perspective could shed some light onto his apparent gender. It was more interesting than listening to Ruby continue her rant on how the group had failed.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

"We missed up big deal. Those sewers were a damn nuisance. Everything there had freaking armor like steel," Evan grumbled, shrugging. He was way too tired to deal with this bullshit. Even if it meant Ruby attempting to tear his head off. He scowled darkly as he looked down at himself. He was still soaking wet and his hair was going to be a damn bitch to dry. He would forever hate the sewers.

"Let the poor boy go, he looks ready to wet himself," he added, noticing the utter terror on the boy's face. He could understand though. If Ruby were to hug him, he would run for the hills.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Duke smiled coolly, his poster all but oozing calmness and surety. True, every fiber of his being was scream for him to get out of there, to high tail it back to the sewer and try his luck with he fairy queen (she was pretty hot) but he refused. Ruby would cut me down before I could reach the door anyway, the way my days have been going. Better no risk my ski- ah. Nonono!- umm... Loyalty, yeah, my... loyalty is making me stay... God I hope she didn't pick that up.

"We are really sorry Re-ah Ruby," he said with down cast eyes. "We failed big time. We even got to meet the queen, who I must say is a worse dresser than I would have imagined, and we could hardly life a finger against her." He hung his head, and let some of his crocodile real tears streak down his cheeks. Damn! he cursed himself silently. I played the pity tears on reflex! She never gonna buy it. But what's done is done.

"Even worse, despite the aid of the Lord Quartz, we may have causes some... political damage in terms of the sewer residents (though their queen was a good kisser, much hotter than Nara too.) All we managed to do was rescue this young boy-toy lad and escort him here." He fell to one knee, Que; flattery and self-belittling. "We; your undeserving, unworthy, failures as you warriors, beg your forgiveness, oh great and glorious leader."
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Iwa struggled to keep down a snort. He settled for twisting his mouth into a grimace. Ruby would surely lop that guy's head off for such an obvious . . . what was that anyway? An apology? A ramble? Whatever. Either way, that wouldn't have flied even with his three-year-old cousin, let alone the overbearing strategist. If it did though, Iwa decided he'd probably stick his mental foot in his mental mouth next time.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

With a single swift movement, Evan found himself with Ruby's naginata piercing into his right thigh. She grasped his neck tightly and forced him to look her in the eyes--into the eyes that saw everything. "How DARE you!" she growled quietly in his face, digging the blade of her weapon deeper into his leg. She had chosen a spot that didn't possess any vital muscles or anything--just nerves so he could feel pain. "You've either got some balls to talk like that to me, or you're just STUPID!" She ripped her naginata out of its place in Evan's thigh before lifting him up and throwing him into the wooden table behind her. That's when her eyes and ears fell upon Duke's blubbering.

"Shut the hell up," she said casually and smacked the guy across the face sending him flying into the side of the tent causing the whole thing to waver. The tactician slammed the butt of her naginata into the ground and huffed. "You'll learn your lesson soon enough if you haven't learned it already. You are all mine. Pretty much my ragdolls. I'm sure I've said this to someone before, maybe it wasn't you guys, but it's either obey or get treated like garbage into you do. Oh, and succeeding on your FUCKING missions helps too, you know?!!"

Roger sat on the ground, his back to the wall of the tent. His whole body was trembling with fright. This woman....she was treating her own allies like they were toys that she could break and do whatever she wanted to. It was a scary idea serving her. In his mind, he couldn't shake the emphasis on success so he would never have to meet a similar fate.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 pm

The geomancer kept his reflexes in check. His first instinct was to help those injured, but Ruby was right there. He knew, well, had a heavy suspicion she only hurt them because someone was always around to heal the soldiers. But not before she was done berating them. Let them sweat in the extreme sense. Soon, they would be fine and he could relax and mentally snark however much he wished.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Well that hurt like a bitch. Grimacing, Evan pushed himself up and had to use the broken table as support in order to get to his feet. Talk about anger management problems. He quickly checked his weapons to see that they were still at his sides before checking his body for any wounds. The thigh wound was pretty obvious and was pretty sure his neck was bruised. They weren't life-threatening though. He would get over it.

"At least I didn't break my back," he mumbled to himself. Well, that was bruised too but, again, nothing life-threatening. Evan then began to brush himself off, seeing as how splinters had gotten all over his clothing and most annoyingly, his hair. Not to mention both were wet so it was even more of a bitch to deal with. "I need to change."

After doing all he could for himself, Evan returned his attention back to Ruby. "Alright, we'll succeed. If we fail, you can just leave our empty carcasses there for the wolves to eat or something." If they screwed up anymore, there was no reason for them to live. He would rather die than be a failure. Especially since being unable to do these simple missions meant there was no way he could protect his sister. That thought made him grit his teeth and glare at the broken table.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Cage had nothing to say, the others had pretty much covered it. The whole thing had been a problem for them, all because they hadn't been prepared for all the possibilities. It was obvious Nara may confront them, but they had expected to corner her, not the other way around. They had been careless with that battle against the scholar, and because of that, the group was slowed down.

"We shall complete these tasks in a more timely manner. I assume we are being sent back to the sewer no?"

Cage shifted his attention to the man nearby. It was obvious he was here for a reason. He wasn't any common solider, he was something different, something that seemed to be missing from their little band of underdogs. The thoughts of whoever he was joining the group buzzed around a bit, but Cage tossed them aside. If he had purpose here, then it would be made soon enough.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

"You don't have to tell me that, fool," Ruby shot back at Evan without looking at him with her eyes. Instead, her gaze shifted eerily to Cage. "If you had been wrong, you'd be bleeding worse than your friend is," she spoke threateningly. "Rule number one: Never assume anything. Always know your facts. If you are unsure of something, you better make yourself unsure because if you assume wrong..." A single swing. The handle of Ruby's naginata smashed into the top of Cage's head. "...then you are dead. Game over." She didn't go full force on the gambler; she just swung it hard enough to make hurt a bit. With a sigh, she straightened herself back up.

"Seeing as how you love to waste my valuable time in aqueducts, you shall indeed be going back there as punishment," she stated authoritatively. "You have two tasks: one, you shall gather food supplies. I hear the seafood is good in the aqueduct." A slight smile crept onto her face. "The other is to collect the parts of the machine you destroyed. I want our technicians to analyze them. That aqueduct is rather old, so that technology is something that nobody has probably gotten their hands on yet."

Here, she took a moment to gesture to the guy that had remained rather silent through the whole ordeal. "This guy will be joining your squad. Apparently, you need more people. His powers should do some good for you pathetic weaklings." She spun on her heel and glared at Iwa. "Well? Go ahead and introduce yourself!" she shouted at him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Iwa stood a little straighter and turned his gaze to Ruby (having been patiently watching the others). "Yes, ma'am."

He shifted back to the group, now his allies, and spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. "My name is Iwa Tsuyosa. In light of your recent . . . endeavors, I've been assigned to your team." He glanced at Ruby before continuing. "I think it would be best if you all took a moment to get patched up before we leave. The sooner we can finish this, the better, and it'll be easier if we're all in full health."

He silently pleaded and hoped that Ruby would see the reason in his spoken thoughts. No need to send a soldier bleeding into battle if it was a simple matter to get it fixed. It didn't matter if he suspected she would anyway, she might not out of spite. Rather unpredictable woman.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 pm

The gambler clutched his head, he was lucky enough to avoid the semi-serious injury that the Evan and Duke had gotten. Turning from Ruby, he looked at the newcomer. He seemed innocent enough, and he had a good head on his shoulders, at least that was the first impression. He would make for a valuable ally, considering he looked much more like a magical type, which their team severely lacked. Turning to the others, he waited for them to give the lets go.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 pm

The sewers again. Oh, the horrors. At least they knew what to expect this time. Evan didn't particularly care much for the newbie but seeing as how he was probably the only one magically inclined at of their entire group of bashers, it was fine. But if he turned out to be useless, they were screwed. Like, seriously, screwed.

Evan mentally sighed but pushed off the broken table and moved to leave. Blood leaked out of the wound on his leg but he paid it no mind. He was used to pain now. It wasn't like it wouldn't heal.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

"What a marvelous idea," Ruby said suddenly, an eerie calm to her voice. Too bad it only lasted a second. "Get the hell out of my physical sight and I don't want to see you back here until you SUCCEED!" With her final one, she swung her naginata with such force that a small, but forceful gale blasted the party out of her tent. If one looked close enough, one might have been able to see smoke fuming out from the front flap.

Quartz found it safe to walk up at this point. He eyed the group who was now in a pile at his feet. "Wow, she really did a number on you guys, didn't she?" he asked sheepishly and gestured for the group to get up.

Roger was stuck near the bottom of the pile and was desperately squirming to get free. He didn't want to hurt his allies, but he felt like chopping through their bodies with his greatsword just to get some air.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next