Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!]

+2
Zerifachias
Durn
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who mindfucked their SS character the hardest?

Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_lcap20%Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_lcap60%Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_lcap20%Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!]

Post by Durn Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Updated. :3

These things can't hurt a fly right now, I almost feel bad for them. T_T

... But the Bone Geists found a loophole around Center of Attention! :D
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!] - Page 14 Empty Re: Durn RP's [Ruthas is Ambushed by Tentacles!]

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Chloe tried out her magic on one of the ghouls~

Lets see if she kills it. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Can Wallace summon another demon to the field or is 1 the limit?? I forgot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 pm

I guess it's okay if you summon more than one for now, we'll see how that goes for a little bit. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am

All right. I'll refrain from summoning too many. Let's just make 2 the max for now. It's just that Rage and Insanity were meant to be used in unison, you know? =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I think two is the amount we should stick with for now.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 am

I can tell Rina is gonna need a bad ass upgrade. It really bores me to have to describe a drawing, especially when they almost never change. But I don't have any ideas... anyone have a suggestion for what Rina should promote to?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 am

Sorry, but I haven't the slightest idea. I've got Wallace planned out completely as of last night. For now, he'll stick with basic demons that are rather inferior. At the first job promotion, he learns to summon higher-tiered demons that represent the seven deadly sins. The next job promotion will be where he somes the princes of demons that reside in the Palace of Transgressions; they'll be his most powerful demons, though the others will still have their uses. At the final job promotion, he actually learns skills for himself. Here are a few I came up with last night:

+Illusion Moon: Slashes the enemy once followed by the enemy being slaughtered by myriad blades of light after which the user slashes the enemy again only for more blades of light to follow. 110% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 14 hits. 21 MP.

+Frozen Tartarus: Conjures an enormous spire of ice to pierce the enemy from below. 180% Int Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 16 MP. Ice elemental.

+Waxing Crescent: A single, crescent-shaped slash that continuously damages the enemy utilizing the power of illusion mana. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Damage persists for 3 turns. 18 MP.

+Galaxy Shock: Carves a glyph in midair that creates a black space around the target that fires lightning bolts at the target from all directions. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Chance of Paralysis. 6 hits. 36 MP. Lightning elemental.

+Arcane Star: Lunges at the enemy and slashes it while building up enough force to blow the enemy away. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Pushes target back 3 cells. 12 MP.

+Soaring Nebula: Streams of light soar through the air from behind the user's back and strike and swirl about the target causing damage and confusion. 140% Int Dmg. Range: 6 cells. Chance of Confusion. 14 MP. Wind elemental.

*MP costs are subject to change for this role play, but these will be the costs if you see him in one of mine.

Pretty cool, right? 8D I figured it was neat that he could use whatever moves his demons could, but it would be even cooler if he had moves of his own to use. And thus the Demonic Afterimage A-Ability~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 am

XD I know I'm going to make Ruthas into something like a summoner in the end. As for the skills, I'm still working on those at the moment.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

Those look awesome. And scary. Note to self: Don't get on Wallace's bad side. And Rina probably won't make anyone angry at her. She hardly speaks much less does anything to make anyone purposefully angry at her.

And Final Fantasy just gave me an idea for her Promotes:

Evoker- The one who claims this profession has traded in her sketchpad for a conducter's wand. When in need, her old drawings power forces itself into reality for her use. (Damage: Int) (+1 Basic Attack)

Ancient- The one who claims this profession has trained herself to wield the power locked in her abilities. Her abilities of the past have now become her ultimate weapon, allowing her to bring anything to aid. (Damage: Int) (+2 Basic Attacks) (Weaponless Gain)

Crytaline Dreamer- The one who claims this profession no longer has need for a mortal body. Instead she has become pure crystal, with reflective barriers to protect her new form. She calls upon not only her abilities but those of her allies to fight. (Damage: Int) (+3 Basic Attacks) (Weaponless Gain) (Crystaline Body) (Reflective Crystal Cells)

Thank you Finaly Fantasy!

Edit: Should be basic enough but Weaponless Gain, Crystaline Body, and Reflective Crystal Cells are this:

*Weaponless Gain- Gains a +30% to her Int stat like so:

Int: 10 (+3 from Weaponless Gain)

*Crystaline Body- Gains a +30% to her Def/Spr stats like so:

Def: 10 (+3 from Crystaline Body)
Spr: 10 (+3 from Crystaline Body)

Reflective Crystal Cells- Think Glass walls. They reflect Magical Attacks back at the user, but take twice the Physical Damage. The stats are like so:

Hp: Rina's x 2
Def: Rina's x 1.5

*She loses the ability to wield weapons/armor when these innate abilities come into play.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

Chloe's A-Ability slot, she will continue to learn special effects for releasing her stockpiled energy, such as status inflictions and random amounts of damage, as well as healing and supporting moves. =3

Chloe doesn't have a promotion. She doesn't really need one. She barely uses any mana at all for her stockpiling moves, and that's the only thing she needs mana for.

But anyway, I'm leaving for work, and not coming back home. So I'll see you guys Sunday.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 am

Have fun Zeri? We'll see you Sunday.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

Yeah, Wallace doesn't technically promote either; he stays a Demonologist throughout the whole thing, but he does gain more power for each promotion. Wait, his title does change with the final promotion. He just becomes a Master Demonologist. Nothing special.

And no one can get on Wallace's bad side; he's not an angry kind of person. And even if he did get mad, it would be a quiet rage. Except when he's mad at his brother, which he always is. Then things can get rather scary. > >

Have fun on your camping trip, Zeri. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 am

Hmm. If Terra attacks Myurim on the next turn, it'll be a Perfect Kill. I suppose Ruthas can go after the other one then.

It'll be interesting to see an interaction between Wallace and his brother, Masq. XD Hopefully, Ruthas doesn't get any ideas.

Bye Zeri~~ Make sure to bring back some souvenirs!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

See you later, Zeri. Don't let the bears eat your face. :3

For the next fight, I plan on making the following changes:

Rina will only be able to command 1 drawing at a time, but when that one dies, she may summon another drawing either similar to or different from the previously summoned drawing.

Rina's drawings will have their stats somewhat lowered. It's a little bit too intense when a creature with 14 attack also has such high defenses, while only being a level 2 creature.

Masq, the balance between your demons is working as intended, no changes will be made after this battle.

. . . I feel empowered. :D
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am

Thank you very much, Durn. I figured Rage's stats would be just fine because of the uber low DEF. And Insanity was meant to be balanced sans the DEF once again. I know how to make 'em and make 'em fair. :3 And the rest of the demons for this A-Ability don't get much stronger than that. I'll only go up to x2.0 and probably for only one stat with a severe reduction in another. Now, the next A-Ability will introduce demons with just a slight bit more power. Of course, that could be met with higher MP costs for summoning, which I'm sure you're planning on. 8D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Updated. :3

Ruthas has now been violently attacked by a chair...

... Oh, Ruthas. T_T
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Wow. >.>

Ruthas feels like Alice in Wonderland. ._. I think she's happy.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Okay, so I was working on Wallace's The Deadly Seven A-Ability, and I ended up coming up with this:

+Asmodeus: Summons the demon of lust that forces its will upon the enemy party, leaving the enemies horny and seduced, aching for the touch of passion. Summons Asmodeus. Range: Adjacent cell. 18 MP.

---Orgy of Desires: Spreads a seed of passion throughout the enemy party causing them to succumb to their primal, lustful instincts. 100% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Chance of Charm. Chance of Addle. Lowers target's SPR by 25%. 48 MP.

I thought it would yield a few laughs. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm

*Shivers at the thought of the typical SS critter lusting for sexual intercourse*

Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh god. XD I think you had a little too much fun with that.

And I think you overkilled the Naz wyrm, Masq. XDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Yeah...Darros already K.O.ed it with Thunder Clap...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Xeno, would you mind punching Belzpon in the face?

The battle will end. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, they didn't have anything else to attack, so there ya go. =p

And I'll probably have Wallace avoid summoning Asmodeus too much. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Thank you, Masq.

The Flesh Wyrms, and myself, appreciate it.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next