Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I don't know what you're talking about. [/Zeri]
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 14 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Zaneko's turn. Chop chop.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:33 pm

I haven't seen hide nor hair of Cerani for awhile.

Anyone know where she's hiding?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Haven't seen here either. I have her on MSN though, I'll see what's going on next time she's on.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

@Dreamer folks: I'm making Grousbeck's profile as we...I...type. He's another one of the deities you will be fighting. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Ahh Zeri. Cerani will post tomorrow. She's been out of the house all day and just got home. Right now, all she wants to do is sleep, so her post will be up when she gets the chance tomorrow.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

Okiedoke.

Just know, everyone, that I won't be back until later tonight. I'm going to my first baseball game in 10 years. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm BACK!

And we won, we won! I dunno who I was rooting for in the first place, or even now, but WE WON! xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Okay!

@Dreamer folks: All y'all (or just one o' ya) need to find a place to eavesdrop on Sekai and Uncle Charlie. Follow your characters personalities, though. We wouldn't want anyone getting out-of-character~

@HPWHP folks: Cerani believes that a Muggle-born should be allowed into Slytherin, which is why my update is being delayed. She needs to pick a different House, because I won't allow it. So please bear with us for the moment. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Yes, Zeri, I do. If you don't remember, things have changed since the last book. Voldemort, Salazar's heir as you say, was defeated and Slytherin's involvement was put into public view. Why wouldn't things change? I see no reason why Alessia shouldn't be one of the first Muggle-born in Slytherin.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:54 pm

I thought I told you discussion is over?

In case you don't remember, it was the entire Slytherin House that evacuated Hogwarts FIRST when Voldemort invaded it. Slytherin's involvement in that whole battle was attacking the school. The Slytherin HOUSE might have changed, but Salazar Slytherin's ideals have NOT.

Pick a different House, or I pick for you. END OF DISCUSSION.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

That's what I was talking about Zeri. To change that image they would have had to have changed their ways. Now, don't tell me that that's unreasonable. And I'm quite tired of your 'end of discussion' ultimatums, Zeri. You could at least try to negotiate with me.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 pm

No, I won't negotiate.

Sliv tried to negotiate and he ended up with his first warning in the end.

Now I'm giving you your first warning. Stop bugging me about it, 'cause with two strikes, yer out. Now pick a damn House that isn't Slytherin and lets move on.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 pm

This is between you and Cerani. Don't bring me into it.

~Kthxsbai!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Sorry Sliv, only had one example to give.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, if that's the way you're going to be, I'd much rather earn my last strike now and leave. I don't have a whole lot of experience GM'ing, but even to me it doesn't look like you're doing a good job. You're unwilling to compromise and come very close to being downright nasty about it.

I could say something extremely untasteful right now, as I'd like to, but you can get rid of Alessia or use her if you like. See ya Zeri.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Right, I'm not a good GM because people keep bugging me about things that they want, but I can't, or won't, accept.

Cerani, you need to learn a few more things about me before saying stuff like that.

I get in a bad mood because people bug me about things that I have declined them. Continuing to bug me about something only worsens your chances of getting what you want. Simple as that, and I'm pretty sure I've said it somewhere else.

As you leave, take your profile and the posts you've made in my role play with you. I know you have the ability to do so.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Now that that ugly mess is over with.

Xeno, yer up. I edited my post, so if Cerani doesn't delete hers, you can just ignore it. Alessia Russo no longer exists in Hogwarts.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 pm

I know you just said it's over with and I said to leave me out of it but I feel I should have this bit of input.

Not one to want to get my head bitten off, but I don't see how a negotiation could possibly hurt. I mean, that's how the world solves its problems. True said situation happens after war, and while you may disagree, you sort of just had a war. So, at least hear what she has to say, and with an open mind think about it thoroughly.

And for your request to have her remove her posts. That doesn't help anyone. It not only messes with the flow, but makes most people have to rewrite their posts...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

I gave her my viewpoint. Salazar Slytherin would never let a muggle-born into his House. I've heard enough of what Cerani has to say. Neither one of us will change our viewpoints, so it's better to just have her leave.

You don't have to look back, and you don't need to rewrite.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm

It's Zeri's role play, so what she says goes. Her role play, her rules. No negotiations? Tough nuts. Deal with it. A GM's say is final. You should know that Silver, seeing as how you are one.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 pm

It's time people started learning how stubborn I am. If it doesn't work once, and I've made my reasoning expressly clear, it ain't gonna work the second time.

No more discussion on that.

Xeno's up to the bat, whenever she gets online. Shouldn't take too long, I assume.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Rai won't be going down. ^^;; She'll probably ask about it later because of her intuition.

Rosa feels sad. ^^;;;;;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Poor Rosa.

At least she's in the same house as her new friends. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah, that's good. =D

Want me to post something of her crying like a baby about how sad she feels right now?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next