Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Silver Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

We are doing really good for level 4's....
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 31 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Just wait until you go inside the cave. =3

You get to meet...the "Slicer"! =333
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Light Updated!

I suggest killing Cerberus.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Mistake Updated!

Tiny is now a pile of ash.

Note: Don't piss off Naomi.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Okay, no more hiatus!

Next time your on, please spend a little time to post. =3

Masq, I know your situation will make posting slower for you, so post whenever you have enough time. Cerani, Sliv, Xeno I don't know what's up with you three, other than Xeno who can't come online until later in the day~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

I've got some time now, so I'll go ahead and make a post before I get on GF.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 pm

I'll get to it on friday hopefully. I am having a little difficulty as all of my teachers have decided to assign big important projects X.X
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes, teachers tend to do that.

Next week is the last week before fall break, so midterms are coming up. They're really just final tests for the first half of the semester.

Don't worry about it too much Sliv. I'm in a pretty good mood right now, considering what happened last weekend.

Oh, one last thing concerning Light:

You will be fighting the Dead Kid, Felix, and Cynthia all at once as mid-bosses for the Graveyard City Arc, so I suggest you all get some abilities to counteract what those three will throw at you. That battle is what will (most likely) give us all our first Job Promotions.

The Graveyard City Arc is medium-length, by the way. The longest arc you'll be doing is the Elemental Tower Arc, which is the arc where Hikari's beads regain their full powers and give her some pretty cool bonuses. The Elemental Tower Arc will be the second-to-last story arc. The last one is called: The Ascending Star. You get to re-visit all of those important bosses and defeat them a second time before the final showdown with Ueqi.

Not the deities though, you only have to fight them once (if you won the first battle).

I just thought you'd like to know this so you can prepare yourselves for the final battle properly, seeing as most of the bosses we fight will reappear somewhere along the line, unless I decide it's dead. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Double post with good reason.

@Masq: Mia and Melody are being affected by Cerberus' Eyes on Death. It's my fault for not putting that up there, but it is Center of Attention, which affects all enemies in a 3 cell radius.

Again, that was my fault, but please edit it when you get the chance.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

What if I move them out of the ability's range? To be honest, I don't feel like redoing that entire post. = /
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:27 pm

You can do that too~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm

That, I shall do. I mean, I have to muster up the energy to post in Light because it's a pain in the ass to do so because of Melody's and Mia's abilities, but at least it's worth it...at least it will be more worth it later on, though Melody has certainly proven her worth if I do say so myself. Mia...not so much at the moment, but give her time. She'll get there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm sure they'll become awesome as time goes on.

Hikari and Sekai are already starting to show what they can do together, but it won't stop there, no way. I still need Hikari's REM Cleric abilities and Sekai's Power Grip to really start beating down the hurt and the heal. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Sorry about yesterday, excuse me as I go stick myself in the roleplays.

EDIT: Crap. If I don't want Rai to die again, I'll need her to use her Judgement or something. . . . Is it just me or are the stats for these things a little high?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm

It's Amaya who is in more trouble, actually. I suggest moving her away from the enemy. .-.

I think those stats are fair with the characters that we have. Rai and Sekai and Mia all have good attack, and Hikari and Melody and Amaya have good intelligence. We have a balanced team, but I think everyone is a bit lacking in the defense and spirit stats. Tell you what, I'll lower the attacking stats of our enemies for the next battle, and we'll see how that turns out. Same with HP, actually.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Actually, it's more the HP and MP I feel is too high. The other stats seem fine.

And Rai's pretty much dead unless I make her use her Judgement. The dog needs to be hit three times by the same person, right?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

HP and MP? ...hm, I'll look it over.

You can run away, and there are others who are attacking Cerberus (Hikari).

Apparently my suggestions to attack Cerberus went unnoticed. Don't think that Confusion is going to save you.

But either way, I highly suggest moving Amaya out of the way before Cerberus pulls off another attack like before.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 pm

. . . .

Oh. So that's what it meant by 'you can run away'. I thought you had to get out of its range before you could run.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah...

OH!

Masq! Next time you're online, chance Mia's profile for me. She gets +2 movement from the Dimensionalist profession. I decided to change it.

I will also change Hikari's movement bonus to 0 instead of 1. Amaya's movement bonus should also be 0, if it isn't already.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm just kinda piddling around right now so I'll take care of it real quick.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Does it apply now or in the next battle?

Last edited by Xenosaga on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:26 pm

The current battle will not be affected by any changes made now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Light Updated!

Amaya should use Icicle on Cerberus again. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah, so I would like to request that Hikari not heal Melody for obvious reasons. > >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 pm

So you want Melody to die in this battle?

Because I can make it happen pretty easily.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next