Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Role Play?

5 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play? Empty Kingdom Hearts Role Play?

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 am

So, me and my friend, Salem, were trying to start this Kingdom Hearts role play on another site, but a lot of people don't seem to be interested. Thus, I have volunteered to host the role play here, that is, if anyone is interested. The plot involves the return of Organization XIII just 2 years after their defeat along with another evil group consisting of their Heartless counterparts. Neither group can be allowed to succeed, so King Mickey has gone around to recruit some help. You'll be playing the part of the help. You each get to control a keyblade wielder that you create and you get to work together with the other keyblade wielders to put a stop to the Organization XIII and their Heartless counterparts. [NOTE: If you didn't pick up on it, the Organization and their Heartless counterparts are actually going against each other. The heroes are going against both.]

So, would anyone join if I brought the role play over here?

[NOTE: THIS ROLE PLAY IS NOT A STATISTICAL ROLE PLAY. IT IS A STANDARD ONE, SO THOSE WHO AREN'T INTO STATISTICAL ROLE PLAYS ARE DEFINITELY ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!!]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play? Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play?

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 am

I would join.

I've always love Kingdom Hearts, and we all know the site could use another non-statistical role play~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 am

I'd join. I always found the Nobodies to be so very interesting. Having them fight the heartless makes them more interesting no?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am

Though I'll end up regretting it, I'm staying out of this one. I'm quite sure it'll be interesting to read though. ^.^
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by kibacoe~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Masquerade wrote:So, me and my friend, Salem, were trying to start this Kingdom Hearts role play on another site, but a lot of people don't seem to be interested. Thus, I have volunteered to host the role play here, that is, if anyone is interested. The plot involves the return of Organization XIII just 2 years after their defeat along with another evil group consisting of their Heartless counterparts. Neither group can be allowed to succeed, so King Mickey has gone around to recruit some help. You'll be playing the part of the help. You each get to control a keyblade wielder that you create and you get to work together with the other keyblade wielders to put a stop to the Organization XIII and their Heartless counterparts. [NOTE: If you didn't pick up on it, the Organization and their Heartless counterparts are actually going against each other. The heroes are going against both.]

So, would anyone join if I brought the role play over here?

[NOTE: THIS ROLE PLAY IS NOT A STATISTICAL ROLE PLAY. IT IS A STANDARD ONE, SO THOSE WHO AREN'T INTO STATISTICAL ROLE PLAYS ARE DEFINITELY ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!!]

Mruu...~
kibacoe~
kibacoe~
Drowzy Wanderer

http://warriorcatclans2.wetpaint.com/account/kibacoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Okay. So I've got Zeri and Silver interested. Ummm, is that a yes, Kiba? ^ ^; I'm gonna take it as a yes. :3 Let's have at least 2 more people please~~ I know some others are interested. Please speak up if you are!! =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 am

Okay. Well, apparently it was just taking people a while to notice the role play, so we've decided to do it back where we were originally planning to. If it dies, we'll bring it here, so for now, it's on delay, I guess.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down