Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh, you guys know we're going to Wonderland next right? Just didn't want to get your hopes up in making you think that you were actually going to Radiant Garden next. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 30 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Silver Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm

I knew. I thought you were taking us there first as some sort of quick visit and then we leave. But oh well.

Please tell me we get new weapons before we fly off. Please T.T
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am

Nope. Ryas wants her sleep so bad, she's going to get it...until a disturbance awakens everyone and we get to have our oh-so-fun boss battle. The last one on Alidaire for the moment. I promise we'll have lots more fun the second time around.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 am

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Now that I think about it, Ryas, Trinity and Tenkai were probably the only ones that found some good items from enemies instead of buying them.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:51 am

Did Ryas find a new fan? I don't recall. @.@

And seriously? It's not like an enemy will be dropping an organ anytime soon, let alone find one in a chest or a bag. Hey, that's the curse of choosing that weapon, sadly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 am

Good point.

Remember the Ancient Fan she got? Though it was pretty far back, we weren't able to get new weapons after that. We had to find them.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:11 am

Oh yes. The Ancient Fan. Well, Silver, if it gives you any comfort, after the Chesire Cat mindfucks us on Wonderland, his head is nice enough to stick around to sell us new stuff.

And it's not like you need new weapons for this upcoming boss battle, for fuck's sake.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 am

We have Donald and Goofy, who the fuck needs new weapons?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:16 am

I mean, have you seen Goofy's DEF? I honestly don't think he'll be dying at all this battle. AND with Second Chance? Fuck no. You know what that means? He'll be alive to give his MP to us when we need it. You know how fucking awesome that is? Yeah. It's awesome.

And Donald. With that Flare? Are you kidding me? XD He won't use it until only the torso is left, but still. Holy crap.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:17 am

Goofy's a monster. He can just stand there, wait for his MP to restore and then send it all to Donald, who's going to pretty much slaughter. And if we need healing, thanks Goofy, you're the best.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am

Indeed. I love the way he turned out. Unfortunately, it's still game over if the ally party is all KO, so don't get over your heads, here. They'll do what they can to keep you alive, but if you get too reckless and end up dead, well, there's nothing they can do about that.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 am

Not to mention those things won't just be after Donald and Goofy, they'll be after us too. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 am

Well, as you can imagine, things will get pretty chaotic. For some parts of the fight, all the units will stick together in one place....only to break off and do their own thing from time to time. That can get pretty dangerous.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 am

The game was annoying enough with that. DX I can just imagine what's going to happen here.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:42 am

Let's just say that even if you think you're safe and out of range...you might not be. So be careful. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 am

"HAHA, you can't get me!"

-is smacked-

"OW, DAMN IT!"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Exactly. That's more of the Gauntlets though. The torso and hammerlegs's attacks should be more predictable.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm

That was one of the easiest battles though, even fighting it the second time. All you had to do was lock on to the torso and smack away, because you would hit the other parts in the process.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 pm

But of course. That was in Kingdom Hearts. This is Tales of Alidaire: Heart of the World where the GM is evil and this isn't the first boss battle. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Birth by Sleep was a pain in the ass too. . . . . >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 pm

@Masq: Of course. Razz Ah well, carry on then.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Masq, you want us to post something or just leave it?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I don't know. I kinda left it open-ended. I wanted to wait for Silver, so I think I'll just update tomorrow. I'm about through for the night anyway. I've got an early lab in the morning. Post if you think of something. Otherwise, it's fine.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Eh, I might make Tenkai go into some sort of thought rant.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

For some reason, I just thought of Sin appearing out of nowhere to greet Tenkai. =/ Don't know where that came from.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

You voted for Halloween Town didn't you, Xeno? You know we'll run into more Search Ghosts and Wight Knights there right? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next