Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 pm

It doesn't have to happen right now, but I would prefer that you post before I make another. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

That's what I thought, it would be pretty strange if you posted again. =I Will Sekai notice the commotion? Since she's the only one awake.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Sekai has noticed. She could hear the screams of the guard clearly. But she won't move from her spot if Rai comes down and heads outside. Sekai will let Rai take care of everything and stay to protect Hikari and the others.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Sorry, I ended up not coming on this site for like three days. :I I've been having massive headaches, bordering on migraines, for the past few days. I was also having problems with my characters. But that's not important. Not at all.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:58 pm

That's perfectly fine, Xeno!

You're a very special person, so I can afford to give you a few special privileges ~<3

Just post whenever you get the time/chance.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Safety first! :3

The internet is a dangerous place. Computers tend to have sharp corners. The lights they emit also tend to hurt the eyes. ;_;
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks Zeri but I really need to stop it since I'll end up taking advantage of your tolerance. I don't want that.

Anyway, I was going to make Rai fight the crazy dude but Amaya refused to let the knight leave her side. This was not something I had expected.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Not many people know how to take advantage of me.

Because I usually never let that happen. =3

But it really depends on my mood. You have a 95% chance of coming back after a long hiatus without any ramifications. Of course, that's just you Xeno. Everyone else is slightly different.

Durn only has a 75% chance. Don't you feel lucky, Xeno?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm

I feel so loved. ^^

Amaya is turning into a spoiled brat, almost. :I That's not good.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Shall I sick some shadow creatures on her? =3

...No, that wouldn't be right...

Hrm...

Durn, any suggestions? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 pm

She would freeze them, most likely. You should send a fire guy after her. :D

Unfortunately, Rai might end up slaughtering the guy before that happens. .-.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm

All of my suggestions are too gruesome at the moment.

I have nothing.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

That's okay.

Sekai is going after the man.

She's going to have her ass handed to her. Amaya should let Rai go after that, right?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Amaya doesn't care. :I As long as Rai keeps her promise of staying with her, nothing else matters.

Course, Rai already found a way around that so I'll get to send her in anyway. In your face, Amaya.

-temperature drops to sub-zero levels-

. . . . . Gah.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Well.

Sekai's still going to have her ass handed to her.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Okay, go ahead and send Rai in to save Sekai's ass~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Not entirely pleased with my post but it's not like they listen to me anyway.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Azonia has been posted.

Light updated.

Hopefully Rai won't have too much trouble taking him out.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Well, looking at his stats, he already has an advantage over her. :/ I just have to make sure to plan carefully.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Right.

Remember Azonia's personality. He's actually conceited about his own power. Hope that helps.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Hmm, alright.

Does he have the same immunity a boss would have?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm

No, he has the same immunity that Rai does.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Cool. It'll be an all-out physical fight at least. Might take a while with the Resist though. :/ That includes immunity to status effects right?

Gosh, I'm so nervous about this. >.<
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

xD

Rival characters are less powerful than Boss characters, but in return you fight them one-on-one. They have pretty much the same abilities as their respective rival.

So it's pretty much an even match.

Physical Resist reduces damage taken by 20%, as well as any physical status effects. So Rai's natural resistance is actually around 65-75%. The same goes for Azonia. Of course, for mental status it's more like 35-40% instead of the normal 50%.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Coolio. Too bad Rai doesn't have Amaya's S-Ability. But, luckily he doesn't use any mental status effects. I just hope Rai's own S-Ability will come in handy.

Sweep can only be used once, right?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next