Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:08 pm

The Slicer went rage-face and killed Sergei.

Oops.

Astra's R-Ability barely managed to activate, so she was saved. Naomi just has a high HP and defense stat, so she took the hit quite easily.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh ouch. D: Poor Sergei.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Yeah. That didn't look like fun.

That's what he gets for getting in between Astra and Naomi.

But it was mostly Astra's fault that happened. She was the only one to attack, and they were all kinda in the same column.

Water Slicer was powerful enough to end Astra and Sergei, but Astra was saved by her R-Ability, which I now love.

Anyway, Naomi can do up to 40 damage next turn, but her mana will reach 0 and that "terrible thing" will happen.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Michelle has enough for two Concentrations so she'll be doing quite a bit of damage, I think.

Um, I'm guessing that's something we were warned about?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm

The atmosphere warns you about it.

If you have even 1 mana left, you don't have to worry about it. But if you have 0 mana left, then you do. Another Wrath and 10 Swords will empty Naomi's mana.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Loading two Concentrations is illegal, by the way. Naomi's Wrath can stack because it only increases the Atk power by 20%, instead of doubling it. I'm starting to think that the MP cost for that is too high though. Either that or Michelle's Concentration is too low.

Eh.

With 20 damage from Michelle, 10 damage from Naomi, 30 damage from Astra, that leaves 11 HP. ...Maaaasq? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 pm

There's nothing Marilyn can do. She has to score either two critical Lockjaws or a critical Lockjaw and a critical Tainted Drink. I'm going to give it a shot anyway because that's what I was planning on doing, but I doubt the outcome will be in our favor.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Note that you can't move through walls, but you can move through the stalagmites/stalactites.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm glad you said that because I just totally BS'd something and hoped that would be right. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

xD

RNG seems to like you, Masq.

All we need is for Xeno to post and then I can update with the killing blow.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 pm

*gives RNG a cookie*

I don't think it gets enough of those. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm

xD

So we managed to defeat a boss in two turns.

I'm upping the difficulty level. Even though Astra won't be with us for our next battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 pm

He was strong and difficult enough. ._. Just give him more HP.

Also note that Shadow Hearts bosses can be taken down in about two or three turns. It's pretty easy. Arc Gale, Arc Rage, Yuri fuses into Fides, Energy Charge, Attack, Victory.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:15 pm

And that's exactly what I meant.

I know his attack power was really high, which was fine considering his spirit.

Moar HP will be presented in the next battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

That's what I've been trying to do. Give bosses and enemies more HP in general. That way, I can lower their stats to a point where you guys can actually DEAL damage and not have the monsters like killing you in one hit. ; - ;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Seems like a great idea.

Imma start doing that more as well.

Time for experiments. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah, I'm still trying to find the perfect equilibrium. I screwed up with the Death Claws because I did their profiles like waaaaay back in the day, and I actually even gave them stat reductions, but I think they could have been weaker and allotted more HP. I have more pre-made profiles for upcoming monsters, so I'll make sure to redo those to avoid pains in the asses for everyone.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Aye.

I thought The Slicer's HP was high enough. I guess not. At least he managed to take out one of our guys though, so that's something~<3

We get Sliv for the next battle, but we also lose Astra for the rest of the role play. She'll appear every once in awhile, but she won't fight.

As for Sar'tu...I'm thinking about the neutral character you guys are supposed to get. I'm going to make the battle with her much harder though. Sunny deserves to be special.

Anyway, hurry up Xeno! I want to update. T_T
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Xeno left. ._.

*prepares a pelican to stuff into Xeno's panties*

What? She deserves it, right??
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I seem to recall banning pelicans in this thread.

*Slaps Masq with a fish*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 pm

*counterattacks by throwing an egg at Zeri*

Just a reflex.

I swear it wasn't a pelican egg... ; - ;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm so sorry Zeri. Look in the Alidaire Chat thread for my reason as to why I was gone.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

And mock him for his lack of fuck.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm

I would never load two Concentrations in a row, it's stupid. :X

And I was playing Shadow Hearts Covenant since the internet was being a dick to me. ;-; I have to wait minutes just to get something to finish loading! ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

@Sliv: It's fine. You didn't miss anything anyway. =3

@Xeno: Well...

Tell your internet to behave!

And slap it with a fish!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next