Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Hikari should be back by that time, I think.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

That should be fine; it's fun. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm

At least Rai can handle anything Mia dishes out. :I
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I told ya Mia was going to be nice, Xeno~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Mia is starting to sound like a serial killer.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 pm

How so? XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:28 am

I kind of expected this. XD At least nothing horrid happened.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 am

Masquerade wrote:How so? XD

This:

Masquerade wrote:She watched as the cloth slid over the blade smoothly. It felt strangely nice; it was a feeling she had encountered many times when wiping the blood of her enemies off of her previous blades. It was...comforting.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:How so? XD

This:

Masquerade wrote:She watched as the cloth slid over the blade smoothly. It felt strangely nice; it was a feeling she had encountered many times when wiping the blood of her enemies off of her previous blades. It was...comforting.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

Is there a meaning for that post right there Mystic?

=3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 am

They need a like button on forums. =D

till then, quote button == like button
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am

Hm, perhaps instead of doing that, you can just make a comment about it so that there isn't any misunderstandings about it? Because I almost thought you were being annoying on purpose. My mistake though. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Ah, I see. I should have figured as much. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Hm, perhaps instead of doing that, you can just make a comment about it so that there isn't any misunderstandings about it? Because I almost thought you were being annoying on purpose. My mistake though. =3
Yeah, because nobody EVER thinks I'm trying to be annoying. [/vehement_sarcasm]
As I've said half a million times now [/not an exaggeration] I never try to be annoying or bitchy, it just comes off that way. xP
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Announcement:

TOAD: The Legends of the Dragons has been posted in the Original Fiction. I ask that none of you post anything in that thread and instead post in this one! If you do post in that thread, then you will be kindly asked to remove it, and if you don't, then I will get a moderator involved, and that shit is too troublesome for me to deal with. Just don't post in that thread.

Any comments, questions, or concerns should be posted in here or sent to me via PM.

Announcement #2:

Alexander, the God of Technology, was promoted. Just so you know.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 am

Oh man, we're going to have less than 500 Gold at this rate. XD Well, at least we got to buy some new stuffs. ^^
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 am

The next round of equipment we get may or may not be too expensive for us. It depends on what I feel like at the time. =3

I think one more post by Masq should do it, Hikari will come back after that point to get stuff for herself and Sekai, although she may need some help lifting that steel bar of Sekai's. xD

Also, I'm updating Mistake right now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 am

By that time, Rai should be in the weapon shop so she can help Hikari out there. XD Is Sekai going to wake up soon?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Sekai wakes up when the magic wears off, which is pretty much not until the next morning. Hikari wanted to make sure Sekai didn't go off killing herself from loss of blood, even though Sekai is pretty much fully healed now. xD

We'll skip night after a little. But before that, it would be wise to get to know Hikari a bit more~

Yay for future plot twists~~~<3

Oh, Mistake Updated!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 pm

As soon as I read that the old woman slapped Michelle, Michelle went "Owie!" in my head. XDDDD Thankfully, she won't be going into dramatics like she did on the boat.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:12 pm

xD

That's great, Xeno~

The old woman slapped Sergei twice....

=3

Anyway:

Fireball - Allows Naomi to charge up her sword with fire and then shoot a concentrated burst of that fire at the enemy. 3 cell range. No damage increase. Fire Elemental.

Venom - Allows Marilyn to attack the enemy with a poisoned dagger with a small chance of poisoning the enemy. Automatic Critical Hit on plants. No damage increase. 20% chance of Poison. Adjacent cell.

Fire Arrow - Allows Michelle to set fire to one of her arrows and shoot the enemy with it. No damage increase. Fire elemental.

Stuck - Allows Sergei to use a particular honey to seal an envelope and flick it at an enemy. No damage increase. 20% chance of Slow. 2 cell range.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 pm

D: I'm guessing these will come in handy when dealing with the monsters in the forest?

Hmmm, I say let's just get all of them. :D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:21 pm

We can get all of them.

Lune doesn't get anything because she just joined the party, in case you were wondering, Sliv.

Fire will be very effective against our enemies, but they can also make it rain, which cuts down the power of fire by half.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:24 pm

I figured. ;p

But she has triplecast basically, so I'm cool with it. =3
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm

How do we use it exactly? Is it like a Trigger Command or something.

:/ I'm not sure if the fire element ones will be all that great anymore. It might end up hindering us by a lot. But I think Marilyn should definitely get hers.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next