Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Woohoo!

The ice elementals are dead! X3

But that's not even an objective. It's just an extra. That will earn you some extra experience, and maybe some achievement points, depending on my mood during the final update.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Masq, how many toes do I have on my left foot?

Subtract that number from the total sum of 13+45.

Divide that number by 2.3

And multiply it by 1.7

Now, what is your favorite color?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

That's my favorite color. Yes.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

M'kay then.

Then flip a coin. Is it heads or tails or on its side?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Heads.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 pm

M'kay.

Then chose one from this list:

1. Green Lancer
2. Black Knight
3. Red Demon
4. Potato
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:26 pm

You really know how to make things tempting.

Green Lancer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:32 pm

XD

M'kay, I think I've decided.

The bear dropped something because we maxed out with affinity for them. The reason why I went through all these questions is to check to see if you wanted Vance or Nanaro to have this item, and how much you wanted it.

Through that series of tests, I found out what you wanted that item to be.

1. It will be Vance's item.
2. It will be a weapon.
3. It will be a sword with the ability to cut things.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm

I am awestruck. :O
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

See, I could have just guessed that you wanted Vance to have a sword that can cut things. But then I would not be educated, and there was still a doubt in my mind. You might have wanted Vance to have a sword that can't cut things.

These tests assisted me in finding out exactly what you wanted Vance to have.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 pm

The annoying puppeteer is up.

I tried to make him as different from Marionetta as I could.

His battle style and personality are different, so I suppose that's the only thing that counts.

The health and mana for him can go up or down. It depends. But he shouldn't be to hard to defeat. =3= He's kind of the recurring mid-boss that you see in a lot of video games. Kind of like Bowser in the new Mario games. He's a joke until the last part of the adventure.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

They seem very different. I'm getting a friend to draw Marionetta for me as we speak. I tried once in the past, but the girl I asked said she was swamped with commissions. The person I asked this time was begging for something to draw. XD So I'm sure I'll get some results this time.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah, this guy isn't all that important to the story. He's just a nuisance that ends up ruining a few things for the party.

But I suppose his role is important right now. Like it usually is for mid-bosses in video games. They're serious problems at first. Then after that they become a bit of a joke. Then a nuisance.

Like Seymour from FFX.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T EVEN SAY HIS NAME. I FUCKING HATE THAT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG TO NO. FUCKING. END. It's like...he was too stupid to know how to stay dead. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Masquerade wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T EVEN SAY HIS NAME. I FUCKING HATE THAT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG TO NO. FUCKING. END. It's like...he was too stupid to know how to stay dead. ._.
How about Mid-Boss from Disgaea or Axel from Disgaea 2? :3
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm

I knew Seymour would stir up hatred in you, Masq.

I fucking hated him too.

Our puppeteer will be like him.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Those Disgaea bosses were entertaining.

Seymour was NOT entertaining. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The first Seymour fight was okay.

The second was a bit of a joke.

The third one was too-fucking-hard.

The last one...I didn't even understand that one. What was I supposed to do? I just kinda went in there with Wakka, Auron, and Yuna and just-fucking-killed him.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm

I actually got stuck on the third one...the one on Mt. Gagazet right? I wasn't even expecting it and then he pops in to say hello and I'm like: "Bitch, GTFO. Like for srs, you ass spelunker."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah, the one on Mt. Gagazet.

My first playthough, I saw that path to an open area, and I immediately thought "Great. Another -fucking- yeti to kill." But no. It was Seymour. He kicked my ass. It was very painful, and resulted in me rage-quitting.

I just -fucking- realized that Vance, Fu, and Marigold will all get a level up after this objective is completed. And I still have to do final battle "objective completed" stuff for experience.

I can guarantee that Nanaro won't gain a level though.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:24 pm

I'd be surprised if Nanaro got a level up. All she did for the entire battle was move her slow ass up the mountain. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Nah, I don't think she's getting any experience from the objective complete stuff. If she does, it will be a small amount. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

For Vance:

+River Style: Water Serpent: Summons a mighty serpent composed of water that dives at a foe and splashes enemies nearby in a unique shape. 150% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells ('x' shape). Chance of Wet. ? MP. ? EN. Water elemental.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Masquerade wrote:For Vance:

+River Style: Water Serpent: Summons a mighty serpent composed of water that dives at a foe and splashes enemies nearby in a unique shape. 150% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells ('x' shape). Chance of Wet. 10 MP. 12 EN. Water elemental.

Zeri Approved.

(b=3=)b /Zeri stamp of approval
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

All possible enemies have been edited in the corresponding post.

By which I mean, the enemy profiles are up and ready to examine. I did a bit of tweaking to Nellion's profile and, along with Ice Elementals of weaker power, he can also chose to summon Wind Elementals, who have basically the same power, only the weaknesses are different.

Good luck! (b=3=)b

Also, battle is unavoidable. Nellion is an evil, sadistic fuck.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next