Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: ASSIMILATE

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE - Page 8 Empty Re: Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Kuori uses Electrocute on Maji. 12 Lightning INT Dmg per hit, 3 hits
ENG: 75/100

Kuori's hand immediately went for the Troll's head, grabbing onto it and sending jolts of electricity through. Paired with Silver's earlier attack of roasting it the monster should die. Then immdediately afterwards Kuori moved back to protect Silver from its companion.

Kuori moves to cell F-3
------------------------------------
Maji takes 75 damage
HP: -12/70

Maji K.O.

Kuori gains 1 stack of Undiscovered Energies

(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) A
(w) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) (p) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) (p) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) F
(w) ( ) (S) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) G
(w) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) H
(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Enemy Phase

Kelraz moves to cell E-3

Upon seeing his companion scorched then fried to death, the Troll's eyes narrowed and it let out a loud battle cry.

"Joo killed Maji! Joo guys pay now, mon!" the Troll shouted and charged toward the killer of his companion.

A large flurry of attacks came down upon the android, and despite having a metal hull underneath her skin, her endurance finally gave out and she collapsed.

Kelraz uses Finishing: Endless Rage on Kuori

Kuori takes 32 damage and 7 bonus damage
HP: 0/60

Kuori Perfect Kill

Kelraz takes 7 damage
HP: 63/70

Kelraz's ATK increases
ATK: 18

(w) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) D
(w) ( ) (K) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) (S) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) G
(w) (p) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) H

Spoiler:

Player Phase 3
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Silver *Mini Mana* *Defensive Mana*
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 49/55
Atk: 1
Def: 7
Int: 11
Spr: 9

"Kuori!"

Just as he was about set off another round of fire, Silver was stopped as his friend fell before him. She actually fell... knocked out by the troll's attack. Incredible. She actually fell... for the first time she wasn't able to draw attacks. And if he didn't do something soon he would be the target. Dropping to the ground he pushed aside things in their bag and took out a small amount of glowing liquid. In seconds it was poured over the machine and Silver dashed off.

Silver uses a Yggdrasil Dew on Kuori!

Silver moves to H4!

Hp: 35/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Kuori restores ENG
ENG: 90/100

Kuori uses Flamethrower on Maji. 15 Fire ATK Dmg
ENG: 65/100

Kuori slowly got back up, and her anger from being struck like that was turned into a blazing stream of flames that shot out from the palms of her hands.
------------------------------------
Kelraz takes 16 damage
HP: 47/70

Kelraz avoids Burn

Kuori gains 1 stack of Undiscovered Energies
Undiscovered Energies: 1

Kelraz's ATK increases
ATK: 19

(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) G
(w) (p) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (p) (w) H

Enemy Phase

Kelraz uses Heroic Throw on Silver
MP: 35/50

Silver takes 14 damage and 7 bonus damage
HP: 13/35

Silver is Taunted

Kelraz's ATK increases
ATK: 21
HP: 40/70

"You're annoying mon! Fight me yourself!"

Suddenly an axe flew past Kuori, and grazed Silver on the shoulder.

Kelraz waits

Spoiler:

Player Phase 4
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Hp: 13/35
Def: 7 --> 8
Spr: 9 --> 10

Silver gains a stack of Defensive Mana!

Silver moves to G3!

"BURN!"

Wiping away some of the blood spilling from his rather large wound, Silver was overtaken by anger from the troll's taunting. He didn't know why, but the fiend was annoying him to no end and he just couldn't stand it. Twitching slightly a couple more flames exploded upon the troll.

Silver casts Fire Mana Burst on Kelraz!
(Damage: 100% Int x 3/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Hp: 13/35
Mp: 43/55
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Kelraz takes 48 damage
HP: -8/70

Kelraz K.O.

(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) E

Victory!

Loot:
Credits x8000
Flask of Mojo x2

EXP:
Amani Berserker K.O. x2: +16
Important Items used: -3
No Finishings used: +3
----------------------
Total: 16

Kuori
EXP: 9/36 -> 25/36
EXP: 25/36

Silver
EXP: 12/24 -> 28/24
Level up! 3 Stat points and 1 Skill point gained
EXP: 6/36

Achievements earned:

N/A
-----------------------------
As the Troll fell down, Kuori nearly collapsed. The beating she took was much too great for even her to just shrug off. She's barely still standing, and took a few deep breaths.

"L-Let's go..." Kuori said, obviously hiding the fact that her body was in no condition to do really anything for a while.

Last edited by RAWRGLESCHMEG on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Silver nodded as the troll fell, still not feeling the the pain from the wound he'd received just moments ago. Rather his attention was drawn to his friend, still barely standing after the fight. Having been knocked out must have been hard on her, especially since she'd never been knocked out before.

Maybe there was something he could do? Something that would have at the very least made her feel a little better. Then a lightbulb went off, a large smile spreading on his face. Focusing on Kuori as she walked off, a sudden charge of lightning burst forward and struck her right from behind.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Kuori let out a scream of pain from the electrical shock, but immediately afterwards she felt energized. What's more, the jolt of electricity had numbed her senses, and now she was no longer feeling pain. Even though physicaly Kuori was still in bad shape, she could at least move on with their task now. The android turned to her friend and smiled as thanks, then quickly noticed the wound on him.

"Hold still." Kuori said as she reached for their bag of supplies and took out some sort of medicine as well as some bandages.

Although very clumsy at mending wounds, Kuori did manage to stop the bleeding and patch up the bloody gash rather decently.

"There, let's go..." Kuori said and turned to head deeper into this place called "Zul'Aman".

-Meanwhile-

The boy bard continued to run until he reached an empty hut, where he then stopped to catch his breath. And although he was panting heavily, barely any sound came out of him. He looked around, and upon seeing no one else nearby, breathed a silent sigh of relief and sat down.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Serenity had been following the bard since the battle had began. He had run off just shortly after Kuori had taken her first attack, and Serenity choose to follow suit. Maybe she could catch up to him and get him to come with her so that they could all get out of the village. Seeing him duck into an empty hut, she rushed over, stopping at the door way for a moment.

"Excuse me... are... are you alright?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

The bard jumped and let out a cry of suprise when he heard someone speak, except that although his mouth moved, no sound came from it. He looked up to see a young girl, and breathed a silent sigh of relief. He then began to speak, or he should be, but although his mouth moved, no words, rather, no sound at all came out. Although Serenity could hear a young boy's voice in the back of her head, it was like an echoing sound that resonated in her head.

"Who are you? Are you here to take me back?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 pm

"What? Take you back where?"

Taking a few steps forward, she paused, realizing the boy might not like her getting close. For whatever reason he was afraid, god only knows what had happened. Keeping a calm and caring look on her face she took another step closer only to stop again.

"What happend to you?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

"I attacked and badly injured someone out of fear, and now I'm supposedly wanted in the city. So I've ran, but now I'm stuck here. Please, take me back, I don't want to die." The voice said.

The boy seemed to be the owner of this echoing voice, despite him trying to speak, he himself was not able to make even the slightest sound to make a word. Instead it was just this echoing voice. And he was quite shaken up, being in a location surrounded by those Trolls where he could lose his life any second.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Serenity nodded, still holding onto her calm and caring smile. Now fully understanding what was going on, she took a single step and offered her hand to the boy. This was all one big misunderstanding that the group could fix, and easily at that. Looking back for just a moment, she nodded once more for reassurance and turned her head back to the boy.

"Don't worry anymore. I'll take care of you and we'll get this all sorted. Please come with me, my friends are probably wondering where I am."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm

"You actually believe me? Even though I could attack you at any moment?"

The boy stared at the girl before him, she was so nice to him, even though he did attack and knock someone unconscious. The smile she had was heartwarming to the boy, and he reached out to take her hand, a small blush forming on his face as he did so. He got up, and smiled.

"Thank you."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 pm

"Of course I believe you. You don't look like you would hurt someone on purpose and... you look like you could really use our help. Now let's get going..."

She spoke with a smile, blushing slightly herself, but looking back out to the doorway, it faded. She had to remember where they were, and that going back without getting caught might be a problem. Walking slowly, her grip slightly tightened around the bard's hand. While it wasn't uncomfortable it was a little tight.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

As soon as the two exited the hut, a large cage fell on them, trapping them. A rather disfigured Troll walked up to the cage, giving orders for the capture of the two trespassers. The green humanoid creature was obviously missing an arm, and a linen wrap was placed around his head to cover up his right eye. He wore mostly purple clothing, and began to laugh as four other Trolls carried the cage, along with the bard and Serenity, off to a large arena-like structure.

"Tell their friends that Da Great Zul'Jin have them now." the Troll, apparently named Zul'Jin, told another one.

-Meanwhile-

As they continued through the ancient empire called Zul'Aman, Kuori saw a shadow darting away quite a distance from her. Just when she was about to give chase, a stone axe came flying directly toward her, landing right beside her feet. There was a note tied with string on the handle of the axe, and it read "If joo want to see your friends again, head for the building at the center of the empire."

Only then did Kuori notice that the girl DSoED had assigned to accompany them, Serenity, was gone. And Kuori quickly handed the note to Silver to read before running off toward the designated structure.

"Let's go Silver." Kuori called out to her companion.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Silver was grateful for his friend tending to his wounds. But it didn't last long, as a large axe fell before them, the note attached causing his heart to race. He wasn't even able to fully comprehend what was said until Kuori broke his concentration on the note. Dropping it he rushed after his mechanical friend, unable to think of anything other than Serenity and what they were going to do.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 pm

There were guards and other Trolls along the way, but they allowed the two intruders to pass by. And even the guards at the gate of the large structure allowed them passage without a fight. They were obviously instructed not to attack them, at least for now anyway. The inside of the arena-like structure was literally like an arena or a colusseum, with a large open area in the center and crowds of Trolls on the sidelines cheering and shouting. One of the seats was very large, almost like a throne, and within it sat the deformed Troll Zul'Jin. Beside him was the cage that held Serenity and the bard, dangling in the air by five pieces of rope. And beneath the cage was a pit. What was in the pit, Kuori didn't know, but it definetly couldn't be nice.

"Welcome mon, to Zul'Aman!" the deformed Troll said, "I be da great Zul'Jin, chieftain of the Amani tribe. And joo humans have trespassed on our land!"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah. King of the land, we trespassed, you want us dead. Blah blah blah. How about we skip the fight and we take our friends home with us."

By the time they got there, Silver was caught up and fed up with the entire situation. Not that he blamed Serenity for what was going on, but having to deal with more trolls was annoying. Especially since this was just like something he remembered from before he was sucked into this virtual world. From what he remembered, if this was anything like that, they would be fighting.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

"Dis land is our land, Troll land!" Zul'jin started, obviously ignoring what Silver said, "We Amani was here before anyone! Even that grand city of yours, it used to belong to us Amani. But joo humans came to drive us out. We Amani fought, and lost, and I was taken captive. Your ancestors, dey took me right eye! And I had to cut off one of me own arms to escape dem! We were forced to retreat back to Zul'Aman, our safe haven. But now joo humans try to take our sacred empire from right under our noses? Haven't we already given joo enough? Now den, if you wish to fight us so much, den so be it. Joo wanna come to Zul'Aman? Joo stay forever! We gonna bury joo here. Daakara! Malacrass!"

Suddenly the gates on the opposite side of the area swung open, and out came two Trolls. Each of them were mounted on an armored black bear, and each of them held a large two-sided axe.

File X3-02
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is Defeated

(t) (t) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (t) (t) A
(t) (w) (w) (D) ( ) (M) (w) (w) (t) B
(w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) ( ) (p) ( ) (p) ( ) ( ) (w) F
(w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) G
(t) (w) (w) (K) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) (t) H
(t) (t) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (t) (t) I

Spoiler:

You may start in rows H-I
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Silver starts at H6!

"Apparently losing an eye also affects your hearing!"

Silver crossed his arms tapping his foot as if waiting for the king to call the bear riders off. When the king didn't he scowled, arms still crossed, his eyes fixed into a glare for the chieftain. But he knew it wasn't doing anything, they would have to fight now. Not even budging to sigh, he held himself steady and waited for the trolls to come.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 pm

File X3-02
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is Defeated

(w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) G
(t) (w) (w) (K) ( ) (S) (w) (w) (t) H

Spoiler:

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Hp: 40/40
Mp: 55/55
Def: 10
Int: 12
Spr: 10

Silver casts Water Mana Swirl on Malacrass!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: Wet 50%/Element: Water)

Silver, still exasperated, flicked his wrist, still staring daggers at the chieftain. At that a ball of water appearing overhead and plopped down to the ground, swirling around before drenching the bear and troll below. He must have been getting pretty good at magic to use something with such a range, not to mention without focusing. But nothing more came, not even a flick of the wrist, just Silver crossing his arms once more.

Hp: 40/40
Mp: 50/55
Def: 10
Spr: 10
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Kuori moves to cell G-4

The android girl took two steps forward, then glared up at the chieftain. This was possibly the first time Kuori was angry,and to show it, the android girl punched the pillar in front of her. Her hand didn't even seem slightly hurt after that, even though there was a large crack on the pillar now.

Kuori attacks Pillar (F-4). 11 ATK Dmg
-------------------------------------
Malacrass takes 7 damage
HP: 71/80

Malacrass avoids Wet

Pillar (F-4) takes 6 damage
HP: 4/10

Kuori is storing energy
Undiscovered Energies: 1

(w) (w) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) G
(t) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) (S) (w) (w) (t) H

Enemy Phase

Daakara uses Commanding Roar
MP: 55/60

Daakara's Movement increases
Movement: 6

Malacrass's Movement increases
Movement: 6

Daakara moves to cell G-3
---------------------------------------
Malacrass moves to cell G-7

Malacrass uses Wind Cutter on Silver
MP: 52/60

Silver takes 7 damage
HP: 33/40

Silver's mana is protecting him
Defensive Mana: 1

(t) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) (t) B
(w) (w) (D) (K) ( ) ( ) (M) (w) (w) G
(t) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) (S) (w) (w) (t) H

Spoiler:

Player Phase 2
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Hp: 33/40
Mp: 50/55
Def: 10 --> 11
Spr: 10 --> 11

Silver casts Fire Mana Burst on Malacrass!
(Damage: 100% Int x 3/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Silver ignored the wound the creature had given him, slamming his hand into the wall next to him. A large flame exploded on the bear and troll, and another followed, and finally the last one came as well. Moving his hand back to his side, he crossed his arms and turned still staring at the chieftain. He then took a couple steps away and turned back.

Silver moves to H5!

Hp: 33/40
Mp: 44/55
Def: 10 --> 11
Spr: 10 --> 11
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

Kuori moves to cell G-6

The android turned to the Troll beside her, and ignored him for now. Then immediately turned and went for the other Troll. Her arm pulsing with energy from her earlier beating at the pillar. She reached up for the Troll's head, and upon grabbing it electrocuted him to near death.

Kuori uses Electrocute on Malacrass. 12 Lightning INT Dmg per hit, 3 hits
ENG: 78/100
-------------------------------------
Malacrass takes 63 damage
HP: 8/80

Malacrass is Burned

Kuori is storing energy
Undiscovered Energies: 2

(t) (w) (w) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) (w) (t) B