Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart

3 posters

Go down

The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart Empty The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart

Post by Silver Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 pm

"I didn't want this... I... I remember... when I didn't have to deal with this..."

I remember how foolish I was. How I thought I could have dealt with it. No... how I could have overcome it... taken it proudly and shown it I could handle it. I remember when I didn't deal with this, I remember... that I was given a choice. Ascend with the Light... that was the option I chose... did it really make a difference? Would things have been any different if I had chosen to dive into the darkness? Would I be in this situation right now? I... I don't know... maybe... maybe if I go back to the beginning... I can see if it would have made a difference. I was given an option... in that dream. We were all in that dream. The strangeness of it all... how did we end up there? The last thing I remember was surfing with Orca. I wiped out and at first I couldn't breath... but then... I was in that dream... and so were they. I don't know how I got there... I didn't really care... but how did they get there? I never... I never got the chance to ask. Not with everything that happened... not with those... those shadows...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: The Choice
Party Win: Route the Enemy
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Dive to the Heart (This is only the beginning, your journey waits; Party has permanent Reraise Status)

{ } { } {N} { } {O} { } {H} { } { } A
{ } { } { } {T} { } {I} { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Sienna
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Rika

Shift
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Move: 4 Cells

Orlan

Thief

Irk

Nasir

You may start in Rows H-I
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart

Post by Durn Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Jirou starts at H6.

Jirou stood still, slightly slouched and with little worry. He propped his glasses up and gazed at the creatures in front of him, paying no attention to his ominous location. "I'm really not in the mood for this." He removed his pipe from his mouth in order to speak and pointed the pipe toward the creatures, "Ahura and Horo haven't gotten enough rest, they'll be angry if I call upon them at a time like this."

He yawned, eyes dazed and slightly uncaring, "They don't like dark places, either." Jirou's emotions were somewhat conflicting at the time, he didn't really know what to think. He wasn't sure how he was dragged into such a stressful situation, nor did he know how he could escape it. Regardless, it seemed like he had to fight the deformed shadows. Twisting and twitching with sporadic jolts of movement, the blackened creatures gazed at the party, Jirou was not fazed by their actions, however.

Kaguya starts at I7.

"Indeed." A petit girl emerged from the shadows and placed herself diagonally from Jirou; her arms were crossed, her closed fan dangling out of her right hand, "I do not think I will be able to call upon the Otherworld in this realm." She stated in a rather monotone voice. Standing straight and proper, the girl's visage remained unchanged. Almost as if the situation did not bother her in the slightest.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart Empty Re: The Path Less Traveled: Mesirona's Heart

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Craig starts in H-4

"Allow me to take the lead,"
a large man said confidently, holding up a large shield in front of him. Although it was a large shield, it was only a pot lid with a few modifications to allow it to be used as a shield. It wasn't anything special, but he was confident in his abilities to defend and hold off the enemy. His name was Craig, and not only did he have a shield, but full-on armor to protect his body. It all looked extremely heavy, but he didn't even seem to be affected. "I shall protect everyone," Craig said again, already making a catch phrase for himself. He paused to think about it.

A catch phrase. What a great idea. Craig grinned. He couldn't wait to make an awesome catch phrase for himself. It would surely get the others pumped up, including himself. There was no way they could lose in that kind of situation. Craig would make sure that no one got hurt besides himself. That's what he was there for. He didn't mind if anyone used him as a shield, that's precisely what he meant to happen.

A kick in the back of his head sent Craig falling to the ground like a rock. He attempted to push himself up, but another kick forced him back down to the ground. A large boot now sat on his back, the owner's arms crossed over her bosom as she laughed maniacally at the sky, as if proclaiming something.

The girl's head snapped back down at a normal hight, where a large grin and determined eyes flashed into sight. The woman's name was Pion, and she was a rather strange type of woman. She wore a sailor's uniform with a feminine touch. Most of her legs and part of her stomach was laid bare, and she wore a hat to cover up some of her short, jet-black hair.

"You're too confident, Craig! Let's see some fear in your eyes, huh!?" Pion barked madly, laughing aloud once again at the sky. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but she lifted her foot off of Craig's back when he protested. She quickly snatched him by the cuff of his armor and hefted him to his feet with an amazing show of strength. Pion then pulled Craig and slammed their foreheads together mercilessly, gaining a grunt of pain from Craig, but she didn't even flinch.

"I wanna hear you squeal, armor boy," Pion growled in a seductive manner, her tone unfitting to the situation. She stuck out her tongue and licked Craig's cheek, procuring a small knife from nowhere and showing it to him.

"I-I-I think we should be focusing on th-the enemy right n-now!" Craig blurted, a hint of fear etched into his words and his shaking body. He pointed over to the shadow creatures. Pion stared at Craig, then at the enemies.

"Fine," Pion said, the knife disappearing. She dropped Craig and cracked her knuckles. Pion grinned, "Hey there, you want a piece of me!? Eh!? I'm the worst of all the sky pirates! Bow before me you heartless fiends!" Pion began to laugh maniacally again, having no idea how fitting her description of the creatures was.

Pion starts in I-4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Atmosphere: Dive to the Heart (This is only the beginning, your journey waits; Party has permanent Reraise Status)

{ } { } {N} { } {O} { } {H} { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {C} {S} {J} { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {P} {R} { } {K} { } { } I

Sienna *Reraise*

Rika *Reraise*

Jirou *Reraise*
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Kaguya *Reraise*

Craig *Reraise*
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 0

Pion *Reraise*
Hp: 20/20
Atk: 5

Shift

Orlan

Thief

Irk

Nasir

Player Phase - 1
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Jirou moves to F6.

Jirou casts Spirit Recreation: Courage!
Spirit Lion is summoned to E6!
MP: 22/30

"I suppose all I can do is try to summon Ahura. After all, he's a much better fighter when he's kind of pissed off." Jirou tended to think out loud as he took his pipe, and breathed into it, releasing a nice puff of pure white smoke into the air. The smoke appeared to hover in place in the form of a somewhat spheroidal orb, yet before long, it grew limbs and began to make ferocious, somewhat muffled purring noises. "Ahura Lion, I summon you to this plane. Roar!" Jirou chanted as the creature's form seemed to cease changing; it had taken on the form of a courageous lion. A small wisp of smoke made up the lion's two hind legs, which flowed back into Jirou's pipe. Together, the two paced across the shadowy abyss and toward the demonic creatures.

Kaguya moves to G7.

Kaguya waits.

Moving together with Jirou and the smokey creation, Kaguya slowly stopped moving, her feet entirely hidden by her long, silky gown. Her hairpieces remained still, as the shadowy realm she was now confined in was completely devoid of all wind. She stood in place silently, awaiting for her enemies to make their first move.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 am

Craig moves to F-5

"Allow my shield to become your defense!" Craig declared confidently, his bravery boosted the further away from Pion he got. He may be a large fellow, but he sure could move when he needed to. Craig put one of his feet ahead of Jirou's body, ever so slightly. The enemies would have to go through him to get to the physically weaker mage.

Craig uses Cover!

Craig is covering for Jirou!

MP: 7/15

"Hmm..." Pion looked around at the others, one of her fingers raised and pointing at each of them in turn, as if counting them. "Five plus me makes six against five of them. This should be easy!" Pion laughed maniacally into the sky, her own confidence doubled just by looking at the numbers of her allies. Maybe this would be easy...for her.

Pion's S-Ability: United Force activates!

Pions Atk increases by 5!

Atk: 10

Pion moves to G-4

"Too bad I can't do anything with all this confidence," Pion sighed, "Maybe I should go bother Craig again, the wittle baby!" Pion's last statement was uttered loud enough for Craig to hear it. However, it seemed as though Craig was concentrating on something else, and didn't hear her. Pion's face fell into a disappointed frown. "Maybe I could harass one of the others then..." Pion looked around, not caring to worry about the enemies steadily approaching them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Sienna moves to E5!

"Wh...what's going on here? I-"

"The time has come, be not afraid. You have been chosen, for you have strength. Will you use your inner power ascend with the light? Or will you delve into the darkness? The choice is yours to make."

"I..."

"Don't fret... you know the answer... deep down inside... you've already made your choice."

As the voice in her head fade, Sienna felt a sense of uncertainty wash over her. But it said she made her choice... and she felt as if... it was right. But there was still the matter at hand, choice or no choice, the creatures across from them were battle ready. With no weapon to use, she wondered how she could even manage to do anything here.

It wasn't until one shadow came out from behind that instinct took over and her question of use was answered. The shadow creature missed Sienna spinning on her heel and slashing at the creature. In her hand, an oversized key, which had kept the enemy at bay. It would be with this that she would destroy the others. Turning to them, she suddenly launched forward, dragging the key behind her.

Sienna uses Sliding Dash on Orlan! Shift is hit!
(Damage: 120% Atk/Effect: 100% Atk [Shift]/Element: --)

The older woman said nothing, nor did she look to the others deemed allies in this fight. Instead she focused on the girl who had just attacked with a key. She was probably the most unusual of the group, not just for the weapon, but the fact of what she was doing with it. Taking a couple of steps forward she quickly drew her pistols in hand and shot the creature the younger had struck on the way quite a few times before adding two final bullets.

Rika moves to G5!

Rika uses Trigger Happy on Shift! Rika links a Basic Attack!

(Damage: 25% Pierce Atk x 5/100% Int x 2/Effect: --/Element: --)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ } { } {N} { } {O} { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {S} {L} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {C} {J} { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {P} {R} { } {K} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Spirit Lion is Summoned!

Pion's Atk increased!

Craig is covering for Jirou!

Orlan takes 2 Damage!

Sienna recovers 1 Mp!

Shift takes 1 Damage! (In the Way)

Sienna recovers 1 Mp!

Shift takes 11 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 1

Shift moves to D5!

Shift uses Slide Kick on Rika! Sienna and Craig are in the way!

Rika takes 1 Damage!

Sienna takes 1 Damage!

Craig takes 1 Damage!

Orlan moves to C5!

Orlan uses Slide Kick on Rika! Sienna and Craig are in the way!

Rika takes 1 Damage!

Sienna takes 1 Damage!

Craig takes 1 Damage!

Thief moves to F4!

Thief uses Pounce Claw on Pion!

Pion takes 2 Damage!

Irk moves to B5!

Irk uses Slide Kick on Craig! Sienna is in the way!

Craig takes 1 Damage!

Sienna takes 1 Damage!

Nasir moves to D4!

Nasir uses Slide Kick on Pion!'

Pion takes 1 Damage!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {I} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } {N} {S} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {S} {L} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {T} {C} {J} { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {P} {R} { } {K} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Sienna *Reraise*
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 10/20

Rika *Reraise*
Hp: 13/15

Jirou *Reraise* *Covered*
Mp: 22/30
Spr: 4

Kaguya *Reraise*

Craig *Reraise* *Covering*
HP: 23/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 0
Def: 6
Int: 0

Pion *Reraise*
Hp: 17/20
Atk: 5 --> 10

Shift
Hp: 4/15

Orlan
Hp: 13/15

Thief
Mp: 12/20

Irk

Nasir

Spirit Lion *Summon (5)*
SF: 23/23

Player Phase - 2
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 am

Craig slammed his foot on the ground, rooting himself in place as the enemies attacked him and the others. He was able to take the attacks just fine thanks to his large sum of stamina, however the others seemed to flinch with every attack...except for Pion. Craig gave a disgusted expression at the thought of Pion laughing at the enemies as they caused her harm. He was supposed to be an emissary of protection, but he sincerely doubted she would ever need his help.

Still, Craig couldn't relax. He changed his stance, slamming the ground with his feet and spreading out his arms slightly, as if to open his guard slightly. Instead, with quite a bit of fancy footwork, Craig once again changed his stance to that of a defensive one, but also one that allowed for quite a range of movements. He would have to react quickly if he was to defend against the enemies.

Craig uses Guard!

Craig is Guarding Sienna! (1)

Craig is Covering for Jirou! (2)

1/15 MP

Pion looked down at the creature that had attacked her. It was black like midnight, and it fidgeted like some strange insect. Pion's face lit up into a malicious grin, red circles appearing around her pupils. "So, this is the enemy?" Pion grabbed her scimitar and hefted it up to rest on her shoulders, her kneecaps buckling slightly from the weight. "How boring, can I get entertained by something I can't make blood spurt out of?"

Pion grasped the sword with her other hand now, and with both hands, swung the mighty blade down and slashed through the black shadow-creature. The scimitar easily cut through the creature, but did not seem to draw any blood, despite it being a deep wound. The scimitar made a cloud of dust erupt from the ground as well, being as heavy as it was.

Pion attacks Thief! 10 Atk DMG!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down