Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

+10
MysticKnightFF5
Xenosaga
Kurio
Creame
SilentFox21993
Cerani
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Zerifachias
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Xenosaga Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I always get confused as to whether I'm a Virgo or an Aries. I don't play attention to Horoscope dates very much.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm

You're Aries.

The ram/sheep thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZMsNrfphA
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm

My day has been spent on Organic Chemistry.

Merely this and nothing more, quoth the Raven, nevermore. e.e
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Yay Masq is a tool!
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uguu~ Yogurt Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Windy-tan wrote:Teh cake is a lie, ara! D:

No it isn't. What are you talking about? Rolling Eyes
Uguu~ Yogurt
Uguu~ Yogurt
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

I didn't do well on my organic chem test, so I'm not in a good mood right now. You don't have to tread lightly; I'm not angry. Just bleh.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Teh cake is a lie! It is! So says GLADoS, ara!~~~
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Aw, Masq. D: That must suck like bunches. >.<
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Windy-tan wrote:Teh cake is a lie! It is! So says GLADoS, ara!~~~

Then how do you explain this!?

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 24 All%20my%20base%20cake
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Aw, Masq, aw. D:

That is a badass cake. o3o
If my boyfriend got me that, I would lol so hard. xDD
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

If anyone gave a cake like that to me I would laugh. So. Hard. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Well, I'm pretty much in danger of failing this course because of the crappy test grades. My last hope is the final exam. I plan on talking to Dr. Sandberg one-on-one to get some help in order to ace it. She said she managed to get A's in all her chem courses, so hopefully she can impart some wisdom to me. e.e
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Don't feel bad, Masq.

I'm sure it will all turn out fine~

Turn that sadface into a happyface!

Or a trollface. Whichever is fine. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, chem isn't what a call "an easy course". Not as hard as Physics in my opinion, but its a tough course in any case. Ugh, my lowest grade ever was a B- from that class actually. =(

I HATE memorizing those elements. >.<;
Especially with my memory. Its terrible.

Anyway, I hope things will work out for you. =)
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Dwaggy, Chemistry is easy. I'm talking about ORGANIC Chemistry. x-x The 'ORGANIC' is what makes it so flippin' hard for some odd reason.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Dwaggy Sama~ wrote:Well, chem isn't what a call "an easy course". Not as hard as Physics in my opinion, but its a tough course in any case. Ugh, my lowest grade ever was a B- from that class actually. =(

I HATE memorizing those elements. >.<;
Especially with my memory. Its terrible.

Anyway, I hope things will work out for you. =)
There's not a single "<3" in that entire post, it's a fake Dwaggy, ara! :o
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Masquerade wrote:Dwaggy, Chemistry is easy. I'm talking about ORGANIC Chemistry. x-x The 'ORGANIC' is what makes it so flippin' hard for some odd reason.

Pfft, I found chem tough. :<
Oragnic chem wasn't too, too bad since I already learned those from Biochemistry.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

See, Biochemistry is a 400 level course in college, and I'm not allowed to take that until like my junior year, so I'm stuck struggling with all this new stuff, but I'm just going to get some help sorting the information out. Besides, after I complete Organic Chem I this semester, guess what? I get to take ORGANIC CHEM II the first semester of next year. x-x Along with Calculus III and Physics Engineering Science. e.e fml
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm

My college screwed me over with next semester's courses. I was supposed to be taking three more psychology courses and a writing-intensive course for my liberal requirements.

But on the bright side, I'm going to end up taking a lot of liberal core required courses next semester.

I get my recreation/gym course, my science (Bio 101), my music, a half of my history (HIS 201) done. If I take another history course and a writing-intensive course, my liberal core requirements will be done.

On top of that, I get to start studying law with the Criminal Justice intro-course (CJU 201) and continue studying Clinical Psychology with a Seminar.

It's all about 15 credits, and 15 hours per week. It's not that much when you think about it, really. A normal school day in high school was what? 6 hours, 5 days per week? I'm taking half of that for more.

I actually don't know if I want to get into law, but well see about that next semester. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 am

Masq, whatcha gotta do is....
well, you're boned.

EDIT: Kidding, of course, just study a crapton and...Dr. Sandberg IS your teacher right? cuz I'm pretty sure your teacher could even tell you what sort of things you'd need to go over. Teachers have this amazing memory where they know what all of their students need to practice...creepy stalkers...
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah, Dr. Sandberg is my organic chem professor. I'm sure she'll know. I even talked to my academic advisor who will actually be teaching me Biochemistry a couple of years from now, and he said to talk to her and that she could point out the things I missed because I can't see what I'm missing on my own, oddly enough.

And the only good thing about being a science major, Zeri, is that the lab sessions offer up a lot of hours. 3 hours per lab, at that, and I've typically got to labs per semester....except next semester. I'm not taking any biology, so I'll only have organic chem II lab. Unless Physics has a lab session that I'm forced to take. Then, I shall sigh and just shake my head.

For some reason, I'd think you'd make a great lawyer, Zeri. Not sure why, but you'd give the courtrooms hell.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 pm

xD I would, wouldn't I?

I've been looking more at Criminal Profiling than being a lawyer though. But who knows? Maybe I'll end up becoming a prosecutor after all. We'll see where that goes after my first CJU course next semester.

And you only get 3 credits for science labs? I get 4 credits for taking Bio 101, and most other science courses give either 2 or 4 credits, depending on how many times the class meets. I took The Amazing Universe course last semester for half a semester and got 2 credits off of it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, typically the labs are co-requisites of the lectures which only give 1 credit hour, so when combined with the lab, they yield 4 credit hours altogether.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Ah, that's what happens with me.

Only it says it's 4 credits for lecture, and the lab is 0 credits. xD

But I guess it all works out in the end.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah, in the end, it all equals 4. :3

As in, today's show is sponsored by the number 4! And also by the letter, "D", for DOUCHEBAG!

EDIT: Holy crap. D is the fourth letter of the alphabet. Conspiracy much? e.e
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next