Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

+10
MysticKnightFF5
Xenosaga
Kurio
Creame
SilentFox21993
Cerani
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Zerifachias
14 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 25 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm

I would tell you some sort of far-fetched conspiracy theory, but I'm getting kinda hungry, so I'm heading off to dinner. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 25 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Make me cook again, and I'll put "it" in the food.
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Dwaggy Sama~ wrote:Well, chem isn't what a call "an easy course".
BELATED THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I feel so lame. Things are supposed to start slowing down as the semester draws to a close, yet here I am, busy as fuck. Bleh.

On a lighter note, my academic advisor's last name starts with a K, and every time he sends out an email, he always signs it with just 'K'. Can anyone think of a reason why I think this is awesome? *cough*GuildmasterK*cough* lol
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm

xD

Masq has weird adventures -irl-.

So someone told me about their sex life today.

Yeah, you can tell how well that went for them. Which of these do you think I did? =3

a. Smack them.
b. Smack them twice.
c. Listened for awhile then smacked them twice.
d. Other
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Smacked 'em twice. xD
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

I do have awesome adventures irl. :3 Okay, not really because I'm a hermit, but that's beside the point.

I think it's c, just because I think it's the funniest scenario. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

It was c, actually. xD

I was talking to a guy friend and he brought up the topic of sex. I immediately stopped talking and just stared at him as he began talking about it. When he finally noticed that I was giving him the "you're a fucking creeper" look, he stopped, and I slapped him. Twice. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Woot. ^ ^ Serves him right. SSSSSSS-BOOM. Sorry. You said 'creeper' and that's all I think about when I hear that word now. x-x

Oh, and I just remembered something else that might make my Corruption people smile...

This morning, I went to speak with my academic advisor, K, and it was the first time I had ever been in his office. I was there early, so when he arrived, he led me back and unlocked the door. I was flabberghasted by what was on the other side--it was a complete and utter mess. You wanna know what it reminded me of? That time when Luz Cascata came back from their secret request to defeat Pandora and everything at the Guild HQ was in chaos. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm

So, guys actually talk about their lame sex life a lot.... I just ignore them, lol.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

@Masq: Oh my god. I have an English teacher who is like, really old, and he HAD to have done WAY too much acid way back when. I'm serious, he tells so many weird stories about him and his bong. His office is also a huge mess.

My advisor's office is actually twice the size of any other office on campus, and she has two file cabinets instead of one, and the place is still piled high with papers.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't have any professors that tell weird stories about their bongs; I'd have to say the closest I have to that is Dr. Sandberg, my organic chem professor, who likes to tell us little stories about her life in relation to the lecture every once in a while. It's funny, because we're supposed to do Class Evaluations at the end of each semester, and she told us that someone had put "Stop bitching about your life!" in their Class Evaluations and the class got a pretty good laugh about that.

My advisor teaches Biochemistry and has some other major role that I can't recall, but he totally interrogated me today. He drew propanol on a sticky note and asked me what functional group it was, what classification it was, what the Pka was and all sorts of shit. I could only tell him that it was a primary alcohol. I felt so...defeated. He was trying to show me what I'd need to know for Biochem in a few years, so I thought that was cool.

EDIT: Also, it's at times like these that I don't regret not having a sex life.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

So long as you don't talk about it, you'll be fine. xD

Otherwise I may bring out some fish.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

You just reminded me of...

...panties.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Actually, I tell stories about my bong and I.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

@Masq: You should watch out for flying fish if you ever decide to go near water.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm actually terrified to go to the beach now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

The landsharks will gnaw you to death.

You have been warned.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm

I hate the beach anyway, so no worries. e.e
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

The landsharks will find you.

They will enter your homes from the skies and gnaw your face off.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

All right. Looks like I'll be having nightmares tonight. Fantastic.

Anyway, I finally finished this dumbass, BSed lab report, so I'm gonig to bed. But guess what? Things STILL won't return to normal for me because I have a pre-lab tomorrow and more organic chem homework that I have to do. And then I have to talk to Dr. Sandberg on Thursday and go grocery shopping and put up with shit in Calc II and do my laundry....

Bleh. Night peoples. I <3 you all. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

I<3U2!

Have a nice nightmare~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Guys, I am so fucking exhausted that it's not even funny. And the fact that we played with more dangerous chemicals in organic chem lab and the fact that I had to walk all the way home afterwards has left me feeling lightheaded and hungry for pizza. I wish I could be around a bit more, but I'm sorry; things have become unexpectedly busy for me and it's pissing me off. But I'll deal. Life gets busy sometimes; I just have to go with the flow. I don't have much to do this weekend, so I'll get around to posting where I need to at least by then.

Hope everyone else is doing well~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

I have a 6-page-paper due tomorrow.

I have 2 pages done so far.

Yeah, it's not too bad here. I still have all night left.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next