Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

+10
MysticKnightFF5
Xenosaga
Kurio
Creame
SilentFox21993
Cerani
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Zerifachias
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Dawn Tsumetai Te.

It has weird zombie-type things and lots of blood and awkward romance scenes.

Akagami no Shirayukihime has a good bit of romance and fighting, but not all that much blood.

Blast! is slow to update but it's REALLY perverted/ecchi.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Whatchu Know 'Bout Chocobos?!

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Also, space aliens are too spacey to bother. D:

I've read the first two though I stopped at around chapter 7 for Akagami but I read up to the latest chapter for Dawn. I think I've heard of Blast. :I I'll check that out. Thanks Zeri. :d
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh, there's Rainbow too. It's more on the realistic side of manga and takes place (I think) after WW2. It's about 7 boys in jail who have to work together through the power of brotherhood in order to escape their oppressors.

It's a really amazing story. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Is Blast a Korean manhwa?

I remember Rainbow. I watched like two episodes of the anime I believe. It was good but I stopped watching.

Huh, I'm pretty fickle.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I dunno what Blast is. I read it whenever it updates, but other than that, I don't really care for it.

OH.

Vinland Saga is another good one. Shitsurakuen is good too.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

:I Okay.

I've read Vinland Saga though I think I might have missed the last few chapters. I don't think I've read Shitsurakuen. It sounds familiar though. I probably saw it but never read it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Tue May 17, 2011 6:23 am

Some of my favorite mangas I'm reading so far is Wadatsumi, which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world surrounded by water, and this mysterious squid and girl that the main character finds... It's ecchi cause of the big bewbs. :3

Ohhhh, and there's The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor... It's a good one about a girl who used to get into a lot of trouble, then when she quit, started to pose for an artist for money, but there are alot of interesting emotional twists in the story...

Oresama Teacher... Just is hilarious, lol. Kuragehime is also a very good one. Oh Oh OHHH... Solanin is one I think you'll like. It took me a while to adapt to the art, but it's really a... Good manga. I cried. :x I tend to read alot of the Josei/Shojo/Romance/Comedy twists.

I never actually really, really like a manwha... The only one I'm currently reading is Crazy Girl Shin Bia... Dx

I rambled. It must be the finals that are stressing you, right? The only one I gotta worry about is English 'cause I've only read 5 chapters and I currently have an F... Mostly because I can't bring myself to make an effort in that class... D'x

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

I don't know what Wadatsumi is, though the summary sounds familiar. :I I've read The Sleepy Residents of Bird Cage though and it's sooooo awwwwww. :DDDD I've never read Oresama Teacher. I might have read Kuragehime. :I Not sure what Solanin is. :/

I'm not fond of manhwa due to the fact half of what I've seen consist of the same sort of plot. The webcomics, however, are great. Like Noblesse. :DDDDDD

Well, I just got my report card today and the only class I failed was my language class. ;-; I'm so screwed when the finals get here.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Xeno! D=

Every minute of being emo shortens your lifespan by a whole year! D=

Stop being emo! T_T
Sorry, this is random, but being emo actually enlongates your lifespan. It is scientifically proven; people who are miserable and unhappy statistically live longer than people who are genuinely happy and live fulfilled lives. TAKE THAT, HAPPY PEOPLE! XD
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 am

You have that backwards. =_=

If not, then show me the research.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 am

I have to work tonight, but after I get off I will find the research and post links. ^.^
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 23, 2011 1:53 pm

I would think that it's because the generally happy people do things that are worse for their health. Such as junk food and drugs. XD
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 23, 2011 2:44 pm

*Depressed people are more likely to eat fast food than happy people*

Didn't you ever watch Super Size Me?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 23, 2011 2:45 pm

No, I only ever saw the commercials.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, after awhile, in the movie, the guy was always depressed except for when he ate fast food.

Also: People are more likely to become addicted to nicotine if they are depressed. Happy people generally are more able to resist addiction. Also, being happy/laughing actually reduces the amount of time that the particular person is sick or injured. Wounds heal faster when the inflicted is happier. Why is this?

Because when a body is inactive, motionless, or not thinking clearly, then the rest of their body slows down as well. Such things like viruses and addictions thrive on this kind of state. However, when a body is active and vibrant, the virus or addiction is either destroyed or subdued.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

...I just noticed something...point-wise, even if I get a 0 on my two finals tomorrow, I can still get a B and an A respectively in both classes...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

HEY GAIS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday

The world's gonna end soon, so Imma say bye-bye now! =D

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Like, finally.

By the way, I love Klein. XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Why am I a zebra again? ; ^ ;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't really know. It was just up there.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I think first it was Masq is a Pelican or something like that and someone changed it :P
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 pm

But . . . a zebra?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Okay, either Zeri's changing it or the one of you mods are. D:<

But whatever. Klein was indeed hilarious. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri May 27, 2011 7:51 pm

This was an awesome chapter, absolutely loved writing it! Although I wasn't happy being raped x.x XD
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next