Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

+6
Xenosaga
Zerifachias
Durn
Silver
Cerani
Masquerade
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 31 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Silver Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 am

Well, Terra will have 10 Atk and Int by that point, so he'll be pulling out something to make use of those stats. Either Torrente for 7 damage and the possible wet status, or Furia senza Fine for 32 damage each time. It'll all depend on where he is though.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 31 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Silver Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Did you calculate Lightning's evade with the passive boost from Sentinel?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Yes. Did I forget to put it in the status update?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah, she's still listed as a Paradigm Shifter. I just thought that you might have forgotten and she could have possibly avoided the attack. I mean it didn't do much damage, but if there was a chance she could have evaded it, I would have liked that.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

I fixed it. I also forgot to calculate Constantine's Broken Glasses dmg output boost, though I did calculate the hit rate reduction for the attack. derp.

LOL. And now I have to switch her thing to Sentinel. After that, everything should be good.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Lolz. Bryan has a little harem going on.

And because Adelina's name is such a mouthful, you can call her just any of the names that make up her full name before the de la. Or you could give her a nickname if it fits your character to do so. She's cool with nicknames. ;P
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah, I just realized he was working with a bunch of chicks.

I guess we have enough to start. I'm still accepting profiles for both asylum workers and natives of the otherworld.

EDIT: A quick note about True Words and when you learn of them. You will only know your True Word when it is SPOKEN by yourself or another character (in our human language.) If it appears in just description text, it won't count, so don't discredit any words that show up as text, it just has to be spoken.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 pm

If someone else wanted to give the paper, I can edit. Or you could offer lined paper, whatever floats your boat. :P
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Too late. Printer paper was what I had imagined anyway, so it works. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

If the rest of you would man up and grow a pair, maybe Bryan wouldn't have a harem.

I'm kidding.

Some of you may find the above statements to be more hilarious than the others.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

I changed my course of action for Constantine. I figured since the others are likely piling on more damage, he might start focusing on them now also which means more spread out damage. Next turn, Terra's gonna go a little wild, Lightning will shift between roles when necessary.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:20 am

I'd like to know how much free reign we have with True Words, as a normal role player.

I'd also like to know why this discussion is taking place in the Alidare thread, of which True Words does not seem to be a part of.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:53 am

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, if you have questions, feel free to stop by Ms. Meakley's office, find other characters in the asylum while they're working, come up with minor NPCs of your own (co-workers your character might be friends with, receptionists, janitors, patients, or whatever.) I guess that about sums it up. Just don't do crazy stuff with your power and everything should be fine. (By crazy stuff, I mean like set the asylum on fire or something.)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Friends?

Kim doesn't have any.

She just works there. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Hmm... what to do what to do...

I think I'll visit a patient unless Zeri would like Kim and Adelina to have a conversation.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:26 pm

If Adelina has anything to say to Kim, then by all means.

Kim will not approach anyone unless she has a question, and only if that question has some ounce of importance. She'll probably never talk to Bryan about his nervous attitude surrounding Hesway or Waterford.

Likewise, she will not approach Adelina, unless it is for something important.

Probably why she doesn't have friends. *shrugs*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Well, Adelina made the offer to anyone; If you wishes to join her, then go right ahead. Small talk, maybe a little character development, then Adelina will go visit her patient.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Gwendolyn is going to go and check up on her other guinea pigs patients ^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, you're free to do whatever until tomorrow. Some things to note:

-Our shift runs from 8am to 5pm. (Yes, 9 hours.)
-Dr. Meakley can be found in her office on the 7th floor, room 712.
-Hesway can either be found in his room, room 308, or in the recreation center. Not sure how relevant that is seeing as how you won't get much out of him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm

I was going to go visit another patient, but I think Adelina wants to talk to Hesway instead. So she'll go do that.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Questions:

+ Are the patients allowed to roam the building, or are they confined to their rooms? Or are certain patients with less serious issues allowed to roam, while the others must stay in their rooms?
+ Are their particular floors that are for patients and others for offices or labs? If so, which ones?
+ How many floors are there in the asylum? Is there access to the roof? If so, are certain patients allowed on the roof?
+ How many rooms on a floor are there? In what manner are they numbered? Is it as I assume, that all rooms on level 3 begin with 3?
+ What time is it currently, in the role play?
+ Is there any possibility of two mental therapists having the same patient? Besides the incident with Jonathan Hesway.
+ Is there an elevator? If so, what kind of music is played? Because I would like to get everyone in the spirit of Christmas, but I'd also like to have some epic elevator music and play Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
+ What is the temperature outside? Is it snowing weather? Is is snowing?
+ What is the general location of the asylum, in relevance to the terrain?

I think that's it for now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 pm

I believe Masq put the time in the first post. I also believe he mentioned in one of his posts (probably the first) that there was no elevator music because some patients didn't respond positively to it. I'm too lazy to check though, so I could be wrong.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Ah, I completely forgot about that.

I didn't miss it.

I just forgot about them. *shrugs*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 pm

All of those are very handsome-looking questions. Allow me:

Zerifachias wrote:Questions:

+ Are the patients allowed to roam the building, or are they confined to their rooms? Or are certain patients with less serious issues allowed to roam, while the others must stay in their rooms? Patients are free to roam unless they are at-risk or on restriction for bad behavior.
+ Are their particular floors that are for patients and others for offices or labs? If so, which ones? All floors have rooms for patients. Offices can be found on the first and second floors, then on the seventh through the ninth floors. Labs are on odd numbered floors.
+ How many floors are there in the asylum? Is there access to the roof? If so, are certain patients allowed on the roof? There are 16 floors on the main building, 8 floors on both the East Wing and the West Wing buildings, and then a few smaller one floor buildings in the back for various purposes involving a higher extension of recreation for the patients along with a rehabilitation center. There is roof access; all staff members have keys and must be sure to lock the door after getting onto the roof and after leaving it.
+ How many rooms on a floor are there? In what manner are they numbered? Is it as I assume, that all rooms on level 3 begin with 3? All floors have 35 rooms. There's no particular pattern in numbering. Most odd numbered doors are on the left with a few even, and the other even numbered rooms (mostly much larger rooms like offices and labs) are on the right. All rooms start with the number of their floor.
+ What time is it currently, in the role play? Around 1:50pm or so.
+ Is there any possibility of two mental therapists having the same patient? Besides the incident with Jonathan Hesway. Absolutely.
+ Is there an elevator? If so, what kind of music is played? Because I would like to get everyone in the spirit of Christmas, but I'd also like to have some epic elevator music and play Trans-Siberian Orchestra. There are at least 4 elevators per building except the main which has 6. Music is not played in them for reasons already expressed in the role play.
+ What is the temperature outside? Is it snowing weather? Is is snowing? It's summer. It's very warm despite being so up north.
+ What is the general location of the asylum, in relevance to the terrain? The asylum itself is located in a forest to the west of the city. Has a long decently kept road leading to it. There should be some mountains to the north or east, I can't remember. But none close by. Salem's not right on the coast either, if I remember correctly. Point is, the place is surrounded by trees.

I think that's it for now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 pm

M'kay.

I'm going to take the time to process and memorize that before posting. (b=3=)b

Also, music project and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Both are related to each other in intimate ways. *goes back to liste-er...research*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next