Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

+2
Masquerade
Zerifachias
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

Post by Masquerade Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Cornelia starts at J7.

"Oh my," Cornelia stated simply, reaching behind her to pull out her tome, flipping through the pages to no page in particular. "Hm, I wonder what she fears. What she'll see when there's nothing there to see...," she murmured with a smirk. It didn't last long though. It melted into a grimace. What would be this thing's reaction to illusions? How would her magic affect it? That's not very nice. It's obviously a she, she grumbled in her mind. They were in a lab, after all. The best thing to do would be to test the hypothesis. At this, she grinned once more, though much more serenely.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Tribes of Amezi

Post by Durn Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Kaleidoscope starts at I6.

"It seems that humans have finally embraced the blessing that is human transformation." Kaleidoscope whispered gravely, his hoarse voice as unsettling as nails on a chalkboard, "Will this blessing make my meal tastier, my dear Martyr?" He held his clothed palm up to his mouth, biting and tearing through the cloth in order to reach his flesh. Tearing off a chunk of skin on his left index finger, he spat it onto the ground. "I will grace you with a second meal, dearest Martyr. Now allow me to call you forth once more."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Rei starts at cell J-5

"Oh dear."

Rei held up a half-clenched fist up to her face, which had a worried look. Most people would think she was worried about the mutated girl in front of the party, and indeed Rei was. But more importantly, Rei's eyes were fixed on the blood and piece of flesh on the ground.

"Does it hurt? Do you need a kiss to make it feel better?" Rei asked sweetly, like a mother talking to her child.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 pm

"No, I...I don't want to fight..." The mutant cried to herself, her giant, strange arm preventing her from covering her face with both hands. Her other hand was too tiny to hide her entire face. The scientists backed off a bit, whispering to each other about the drugs they had gave her. During that time, however, the mutant's small arm fell to her side, the girl's entire body still.

Slowly, the mutant raised her head, her eyes a dangerous yellow color. The pupil slits eyed Valkner's group with indifference. It appeared that her unwillingness to fight had been completely suppressed. The lead scientist nodded once, satisfied, then pressed a few buttons on a strange monitor, a large wall shooting up from the ground and blocking the view.

"Quickly..." The mutant growled, glaring at Valkner's group.

~Tutorial Chapter 00 - The Sand Ninjas~

~Act Two - Heinous Plot~
Battle Number: 2
Objective: Defeat Gretel!
Time Limit: None
Conditions: None
Atmosphere: Static (Lightning Element +10%; Wind Element -10%)
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNon7uTqMU&feature=related

(x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) A
(x) ( ) (-) (t) (-) (-) (t) (-) ( ) (x) B
(x) ( ) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ( ) (x) C
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) D
(x) (c) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (c) (x) E
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) F
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) G
(x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (x) H
(x) (c) ( ) (Q) (V) (K) ( ) ( ) (c) (x) I
(x) ( ) ( ) (A) (R) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) (x) J
(x) (x) (x) (x) (d) (d) (x) (x) (x) (x) K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10

Valkner (Dragon Tablet)
Level D
Moral: (//////////)
HP: 15/15
MP: 5/5
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Move: 2

Cornelia (Illusionist)
Level: 1
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Movement: 2 cells

Kaleidoscope (Diabolist)
HP: 20/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Move: 3

Rei (Lady of Light)
MP: 55/55
ATK: 0
DEF: 3
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Movement: 2

Quinn (Thief) *Shift*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Angela (Sanguine Healer) *Emendatio*
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Int: 5
Move: 2

Gretel (Mutant) *Unnatural Immunity**Mini-Boss*
Level 2
HP: 55/55
MP: 45/45
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 6
Move: 3

(x) - Metal Wall (Indestructible/Scenery)

(-) - High Step (Cannot be occupied/Scenery)

(t) - Table (Scenery)

(c) - Chain (Interactive)
Trigger Command: Cut it!

~Player Phase I~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Quinn

Quinn moves to I3!

Quinn uses Trigger Command: Cut it! on Chain I2!

While he was determined to steal from the now angry mutant, something caught the thief's eye. Four chains nestled around the room, possibly holding it up. What if there was something more down below? Would that make Ange notice him if they found something important? Only one way to find out.

Quinn
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Rei waits

"If you don't want to fight then don't." Rei said smiling and completely unaware of the hostility of the mutant, "I'm sure that Hayashi can turn you back to looking like whatever you were before, then we can be friends. I'm sure you were very pretty before all this happened to you. Not as pretty as me of course, but still very pretty."

The words that Rei said could be taken by some as mocking or sarcasm, but really it wasn't. Rei was a very sincere person, and as if to help the mutant into trusting her, Rei set her oddly shaped staff on the ground and held out her arms, offering the mutant girl a hug. She had a warm and gentle smile on her face.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Kaleidoscope moves to H6.

Kaleidoscope activates Martyr!

Synchronization With Hell increases Kaleidoscope's Critical Strike Chance by 50%!

MP: 20/25

Kaleidoscope's gaze pierced through his heavy clothing, eyes fixed upon the salt he sprinkled onto the ground, staining it a crimson-red hue with the blood of his left pinkie finger. He wiped the excess blood on his garments, ceasing the bleeding. "Cemo pi oaxat yeep beew." The man muttered inaudibly, hunched over, his head limp and hardly responsive. As the man stood in silence, an ominous, purple haze overcame his visage. Around him, a scaly, serpentine beast coiled. "Your food is waiting, Martyr." The man whispered, his voice hoarse and unpleasant.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Cornelia moves to J9.

Cornelia hastily trodded towards one of the nearby chains. It seemed as though the thief thought it wise to sever them. Hmmm, how symbolic. The chains restraining, holding something of a secret deep within, she thought to herself whimsically as she slammed her tome into the chain with astonishing force. "Sure to be a surprise, hm?" she asked aloud as her task was completed for the moment. She hadn't realized before, but the mutant girl was drastically outnumbered. Whether or not her magic would work on her probably wouldn't affect the outcome of the skirmish by that much.

Cornelia uses Trigger Command: Cut It! on Chain I9....kinda!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3