Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+11
Creame
見崎鳴
Sailor Moon
Nixen Luster Oha
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Illusionary Blademage
Masquerade
Kurio
Zerifachias
Durn
15 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Let's see...

Cassiopeia, Lux, Dr. Mundo, Rumble, Anivia, Lee Sin...

Aye, I think that covers most of my mainmains.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I have three mains, Mordekaiser (my absolute favorite champion of all time, I love him to pieces) as my main-main, Sona (hot Asian-looking chick that plays one of the most helpful roles) as my support-main, and either Tristana (pink-haired trigger-happy midget with a cannon) or Ashe (Fires giant arrow of DOOM) as my carry-main. ^^
Now, next question. What are your thoughts on the current situation with the classic games? Many people say they take too long, that playing an at least 40 minute game is not appealing to the casual gamers. :3
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm

I like Mordekaiser quite a bit as well. :3 I don't think I can say that I've played Tristana, Ashe, and FloatyMiku Sona enough to properly assess my feelings about them, though. Oh, now that we're talking about support, I feel like I should mention that my favorite support is Karma (haters gonna hate).

Regarding the next question, I think the current classic map is just fine the way it is. I'm not against adding maps with smaller sizes for five people, but there's always Dominion and TT for people who don't have enough time to play a full classic game.

TL;DR - Don't touch my classic map.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

FloatyMiku indeed. I love her now that they tweaked her, because she used to take no skill to play and was really boring but now requires some concentration and last-minute decision skills. ^^
Mordekaiser's just badass overall. 'Tis a pity that he's actually rather underpowered in higher tiers of play. :/
Now, I completely agree with you on the classic maps. They're what makes a DotA game a DotA game. None of that 3v3 or Base Point Capture nonsense. Just good old-fashioned 5v5 destroy the enemy nexus type of game is just fine for me. <3
Now, since you've basically already answered my next question already about the Dominion mode, my next question is about something that me and my friends all want to know the opinion of other people on. What are your thoughts on the Demon Slut Evelynn nerf that happened a long while ago? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 pm

The nerf specifically? I have no clue.

Evelynn? I grab an Oracle's Elixir, then everything is just fine.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Well, a bit of information about the nerf, a few months ago Riot decided to nerf Eve into the ground. She used to be able to do a 2 second stun after attacking while in Stealth, but now that's been changed to a 30% slow for like 2 or 3 seconds. A lot of people say that they overnerfed Eve. :/
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Maybe if the slow was a little bit heavier (scaled similarly to Karthus's wall, ranged from 40%-80%), people would complain less? To be entirely honest, 30% is underwhelming. Really underwhelming.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Eve was great before the nerf, maybe a bit overpowered but is easily hard-countered by competent players with oracle. Now Eve went from being top tiered to "Hard to Place on a Team" :/
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I've never played Eve, so I can't really relate to the frustration that Eve players might have directly, but I can declare with confidence that I've never been overwhelmed by any Eve. Ever.

She needs to be buffed.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes, that's a fact. Eve is too weak right now that she's laughable. And I know, because I used to play Eve a lot. :/
Also, Durn, if you watch any LoL YouTube video, you will almost always find angry HoN fanboys. I personally find them immature and uneducated, as most of them go on DotA and DotA2 videos claiming that the DotA Heroes are ripoffs of the ones in HoN. What do you think? XDD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Well, I think you covered most of it with immature and uneducated. xD
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Right, and while we're on the subject, what do you think about DotA and the new DotA2 Valve is releasing? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 pm

During my WCIII online days, I never actually played DotA all too much, to be honest. xD

DotA2 looks really neat though. Also, it's Valve. Nothing can go wrong! :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I personally am very excited about the release of DotA2, and this is a bit of personal background, but during my WC3 days which traces itself back to when I was like seven, I actually played a lot of DotA with my friends and uncles. I have lost the disk for WC3 a few years ago, so I haven't played the actual DotA for a long time, and DotA actually left a lasting impression on me, which is why I really loved it even up until now. And to be honest, if it weren't for DotA I wouldn't even have considered playing LoL. ^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:13 pm

... I started LoL just to play LoL~

Tis the whole story.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm

But I have to say, Riot is sinking down to a new level of low, both literally and metaphorically, I mean have you seen the recently released champion? It's a goddamn Murloc! XDD
/c wat I did dere?
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

I...

I think he's funny looking. :3

*Whoosh*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Blademage Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Masquerade wrote:No, you didn't tell me, but awesome. Duodecim is like to die for. I beat Feral Chaos again today. It was great. You'll never get tired of it; there's so much shit to do. XD Disgaea is Disgaea. 'Nuff said, dood.
4serial
Illusionary Blademage
Illusionary Blademage
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:56 pm

But yeah, I'm having mixed feelings for LoL. On one hand, it's a really really good DotA game. On the other hand, some of the little aspects about LoL really frustrates me (like how overpowered turrets are early/mid-game) >.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 am

I'm just going to say it...

What are all of you talking about x.x

Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 pm

...right...on a completely different note...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsvB-obB3h4
An idiot playing Protal 2 with a sarcastic "Brit" commentating. What better entertainment could you get? XDD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm

*trumpet flourish*
AHEM.

The Amazing, Bewildering, Creamiest tentacle princess around -- That's right, Captain Creame is back bitchesssss. And she's got more cream on deck than a whole-fat mocha latte with expresso and EXTRA whipped cream coming straight at YOUR face... *breathes in* Y'all better recognize, now come for your daily dose of daaaaairy~~~~ <3

>:3

... But really, wutz up gaiz? :>
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:29 pm

*Glomps*

Missed you, even though we never really had extended conversations!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 pm

WhippedCreame wrote:....
*trumpet flourish*
AHEM.

The Amazing, Bewildering, Creamiest tentacle princess around -- That's right, Captain Creame is back bitchesssss. And she's got more cream on deck than a whole-fat mocha latte with expresso and EXTRA whipped cream coming straight at YOUR face... *breathes in* Y'all better recognize, now come for your daily dose of daaaaairy~~~~ <3

>:3

... But really, wutz up gaiz? :>
Creame-pon!~
*glomp*
I missed you! <3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Silvvvv~ <3 It's nice to see a familiar face, but I know... :o
We should change that sometime... *winkwinknudgenudge* ;D

WIIIIINDDDYYYYYYY-TAAAAAAN~~~
*glomplllllles*

Wush up braaaahhhh~~ <3

How bad did ya miss me? Was it like Thiiiiis much?
Or like Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much? xD
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next