Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuit of Happiness

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pursuit of Happiness - Page 6 Empty Re: Pursuit of Happiness

Post by Silver Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 am

Alexandria moves to G6!

It was at that point that Alexandria noticed a bag sitting at the base of three trees, somewhat guarded by the Spirit. Whatever it was blocking, there had to be something good that could easily help out quite a bit. Moving a bit closer, Alexandria became wary of the dazed Sprite, and hoped that she could avoid whatever might be coming for her.

Alexandria switches to her Gun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I-IV: Angry Spirits
Objective: Route the Enemy
Atmosphere: Deep Forest II (We're in enemy territory now, better be careful. +2 Def for the Ally Party)

{ } {t} { } { } {t} { } { } { } {t} A
{ } { } {t} { } { } {t} { } {t} { } B
{t} { } { } { } {t} {B} {t} { } {t} C
{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } E
{ } { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {t} { } {A} { } {Z} {t} G
{ } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} { } { } H
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Violet takes 27 Damage! WEAKNESS! Critical! (Zhaoyang)

Violet loses 2 IP!

Zhaoyang's IP is at max!

Enemy Phase - IV

Violet is confused!

Violet attacks herself! 7 Atk Damage! Chance of Poison!

Violet takes 3 Damage!

Violet is snapped out of her Confusion!

Oak casts Leaf Cutter on Zhaoyang! 11 Int Damage!

Zhaoyang takes 7 Damage!

Oak gains 1 IP!

Zhaoyang's IP is at max!

{t} { } { } { } {t} {B} {t} { } {t} C
{ } { } { } { } {O} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {t} { } {A} { } {Z} {t} G

Alexandria *Staff* *Shriek -1-*
Hp: 23/30
Mp: 34/40
IP: 0/10
Atk: 7
Def: 4 --> 6 --> 5
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Crit: 5%
Evade: 4%
Move: 3 Cells

Zhaoyang *Alignment* *Shriek -1-*
Hp: 19/40
Mp: 24/40
IP: 10/10
Atk: 1
Def: 5 --> 7 --> 6
Int: 10 --> 12
Evade: 3% --> 23%

Violet *Immobilize (1)*
Hp: 15/45
Mp: 14/30
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1

Leaf *Perfect Kill*

Oak *Intangible*
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 28/60
IP: 2/10
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Int: 9
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 1 Cell

{B} - Bag
Trigger Command: Grab

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.
Hp: 5/5
Def: 3
Spr: 1

Player Phase - V
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:02 am

Again. More blood staining his white coat. It was getting quite tiresome. Zhao let power through his body and spirit, reinvigorating him to a point. As more white and light blue fire curled from his mouth, he cast one last swath of fiery energy at the sprite (passing right in front of Alex) before turning to the spirit. He waved a paw and watched as a bright beam of light struck down on it, then moved away, hopefully out of its range.

Zhaoyang activates S-Ability: King's Wrath! Zhaoayng recovers 20 MP and gains Doublecast status!

Zhaoyang casts Impulse [-6 MP] on Violet! 13 Int (Fire) damage!

Zhaoyang casts Burst [-10 MP] on Oak! 16 Int (Light) damage!

Zhaoyang moves to I-7.

Last edited by Cerani on Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : His S-Ability is not called Heavenly Body. x.x)
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am

Alexandria moves to D6!

Alexandria was lucky to have the Sprite confusedly attack herself, thus allowing her to avoid any contact with the creature's ivy whip. Instantly, as the Sprite shook off her dazed state, the Refugee dashed towards the object of her desires. The second her hand touched it though she heard a large shriek, right next to her the Spirit was spasming, and suddenly the trees around her dropped a myriad of branches on her.

Alexandria uses Trigger Command: Grab on Bag!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atmosphere: Deep Forest II (We're in enemy territory now, better be careful. +2 Def for the Ally Party)

{t} { } { } { } {t} { } {t} { } {t} C
{ } { } { } { } {O} {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} G
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } {Z} { } {t} I

Bag reveals...

Forest Herb x1
Decorative Leaves x1

Inventory updated

Violet takes 18 Damage! WEAKNESS! (Zhaoyang)

Violet KO!

Zhaoyang's IP is at max!

Oak takes 18 Damage! WEAKNESS! (Zhaoyang)

Zhaoyang's IP is at max!

Oak loses 2 IP!

Enemy Phase - V

Oak casts Branch Barrage on Alexandria! 3 Hits! 9 Int Damage per Hit!

Alexandria takes 15 Damage!

Oak gains 1 IP!

Alexandria loses 2 IP!

{ } { } { } { } {O} {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} G
{ } { } { } {t} { } { } {Z} { } {t} I

Alexandria *Gun* *Shriek -1-* *Critical*
Hp: 8/30
IP: -2/10

Zhaoyang *Alignment* *Shriek -1-* *Doublecast (3)*
Mp: 22/40

Violet *KO*

Leaf *Perfect Kill*

Oak *Intangible*
Hp: 7/25
IP: 3/10

{B} - Bag

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - VI
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Zhaoyang roared as the spirit dared attack Alex. Seeing her dangerously hurt, he dashed forward and actually stood up on his hind legs, bringing his front paws smashing to the ground. Two beams of light this time crashed down on the nature spirit, ending it almost immediately.

Zhoayang moves to G-6.

Zhaoyang casts Burst [-10 MP] on Oak, twice! 16 Int (Light) damage, two hits!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Alexandria waits.

The branches hurt quite a bit, having raked against her body in a fashion like knives. And though there were no major cuts, she was bruised pretty badly and had fallen to the ground in a similar fashion. The only relief that came to her was seeing the Spirit fall into the ground and not rise up thanks to the beams of light that came from Zhaoyang.

{ } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {t} { } {Z} { } { } {t} G

Oak takes 36 Damage! WEAKNESS! (Zhaoyang)

Oak OVERKILL!

Zhaoyang's IP is at max!

Alexandria *Gun* *Shriek -1-* *Critical*
Hp: 8/30

Zhaoyang *Alignment* *Shriek -1-* *Doublecast (1)*
Mp: 2/40

Violet *KO*

Leaf *Perfect Kill*

Oak *Intangible*
Hp: 7/25

{B} - Bag

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

Battle Complete~

Items Found:

Forest Herb x4
Decorative Leaves x2
Nature Essence x1

80 Gold

Experience:

+5 - Corrupted Sprite Perfect Kill x1
+5 - Corrupted Spirit OVERKILL x1
+3 - Corrupted Sprite KO x1
+2 - No Items
+2 - No Inner Power/D-Ability
+1 - Completed in ≤ 10 Player Phases

Total: 18

Alexandria:

9/16 --> 27/16
Level Up!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
11/16

Zhaoyang:

0/16 --> 18/16
Level Up!
2/24

(Update your Profile; we'll continue in a moment.)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

"Hfip imy oua suexw pu pfi zumycp?!" A familiar voice filled with anger rang out as the duo brushed themselves off. Instantly they gathered themselves together and took off in the direction of the sound, only to hear a scream ring out moments later. By the time they broke through the trees and stood in the dead grove that the voice was placed in, it seemed they were a little too late.

Yes, there standing (or rather crouching over in pain) in the grove was Flora, though she was not alone. None too far off, a young woman with piercing crimson eyes and russet hair stood with a smirk. Though this disappeared when she looked over to see the intruders on their private moment, she frowned before speaking to them. "What do we have here?" Her voice was dark and full of venom, eyes sharpening as she squinted at the duo.

"Why, you're not Sprites at all; in fact..." She brought up a hand and pointed a finger at Zhaoyang. "It seems there's an even more powerful tool for me to play with~" her voice poked fun at the Fallen Star, but there was no chance for him to react to her mocking; for the second she finished she wagged her finger towards her as if asking permission for him to come closer. Instantly, beams of shadow energy wrapped around the tiger and pulled Alexandria off his back and tugged him a little closer to her.

"I wonder how much damage you'll be able to cause."

"He'll be doing no such thing!" Alexandria said, getting to her feet after having been thrown. At this the woman chuckled slightly and swatted the girl away disinterestedly with her free hand, a bolt of shadow energy pushing her back a bit.

"Why don't you shoo little girl, go get eaten by some forest creature." She spoke while making another swat, more energy pushing against Alexandria.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Zhaoyang immediately snarled at being dragged forward like some powerless plaything. Needless to say, he was reaching extremes in terms of heights of anger, and he was certainly not amused at the woman's treatment of Alexandria. He snapped his teeth, white energy flaring as he did so. "Unhand me, witch! I am no tool to be commanded by any force, the least of which powers of darkness." Already he could feel the shadows' bonds weakening against his legs, being a creature of light and fire. His hackles were raised and teeth were bared, not to mention the white tiger stood at least a few feet above the woman's head. Even not knowing who he was, simply the fact that he even existed should've been enough.

Zhao's tail twitched to to either side as the tension rose. "What have you done to the sprites? To the forest?" That she had caused all this seemed obvious to him, exactly what and why were more important. Zhao's stance lowered menacingly. "Perhaps we could reverse it with your death?"

Last edited by Cerani on Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 pm

The woman broke into a fit of sick laughter at the sound of the Fallen Star getting angry at her, so much to the point that she began to clutch her side. She keeled over after a moment, wiping a false tear from her eye before standing herself back up catching her breath. "Well aren't you a feisty one..." She said after fully regaining composure; snapping twice upon returning to normal posture, the action causing the shadows binding Zhaoyang to constrict and regain power.

"And a smart one at that; you are right, I did cause this. Isn't it just wonderful?" Her eyes seemed to sparkle with malicious intent, a terrible smile forming on her red lips.

"Actually, it's terrible." Alexandria said, moving forward with a frown on her face. At this, the woman scowled and glared in Alexandria's direction, swatting her hand toward the girl once more. Yet again shadow energy pushed against the girl, only this time more roughly, knocking her off of her feet and onto the ground.

"Didn't I tell you to scram?" The woman said coldly, swatting her hand once again to push the fallen girl. Alexandria had no time to prepare for the assault, and as such was knocked against one of the dead trees. The woman snapped once more, with her free hand this time, causing a binding of shadow energy to wrap around Alexandria and the tree.

"Now, you want to know why?" She asked rhetorically, eyes still full of malicious intent. "Well it's all very simple; I'm sure you have heard of Nelyk, the Goddess of the Foraken Forest." The woman smirked once again, snapping once more to keep the restraints around Zhao from breaking; whatever type of being he was, the shadows needed to be reinforced after a little while. "You see, Nelyk has something I need. Only, her precious little Sprites wouldn't lead me to her. I'm in desperate-" The woman was cut off by a groan coming from the fallen Sprite none too far from her position. Eyes flaring with anger, the woman thrust a hand at the Sprite causing a large ray of shadow energy to knock into her, thus knocking her unconscious.

The woman turned back to Zhao and snapped once more, strengthening his bonds. "I'm in desperate need of what she has, and since her Sprites won't lead me to her, I'll just have to draw her out. Even if it means I kill this entire forest."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

The tiger's eyes narrowed as the woman went on, and they flared as well when she attacked Alex again. At least he'd have less to worry about with the girl restrained and a little less talkative--for the moment. Where before it had been his pride speaking, Zhao now realized he could keep the woman's attention on him and off the others, and he'd be more likely to withstand an assault. So, he continued.

"Do you really think a goddess would simply answer when called? Ha ha." The white tiger snorted, even sneering a bit. "I wouldn't. Not for all the trees in the world." He cast his gaze about thee dead forest, recalling the sprites and their corrupted forms. It wasn't hard to figure what kind of energy was being used to kill the forest. Reversing it would be a task but it was still quite feasible. He turned back to the devil woman. "Especially when the damage caused could be quite easily taken care of by many others. No wonder she hasn't responded to you." Zhao was actually unimpressed now, after arriving to that conclusion, and it showed clearly on his face, even as animalistic as it was.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

The woman glared in the tiger's direction upon seeing his proud face after concluding the reason Nelyk had not responded to her signals. Instantly she snapped in a cross formation creating a collar-like ring of shadows that bound tightly around his neck. "I don't believe I asked for a tool's opinion." she stated venomously, her eyes focusing in on him dangerously. "Though you do bring up a good point, perhaps if I destroy the Heart..." her voice trailed off from the murmur it had transformed into following her attack. After a moment she smiled, standing rather proudly "Yes, that's exactly what I'll do." She then pointed at the constricted tiger, snapping a few times to reinforce his bonds before wag gin her finger. Instantly the shadows pulled on him again, dragging him along as she turned to leave.

Bang.

The woman shrieked suddenly, spinning on her heels in the other direction to see Alexandria who was pointing her gun at the shadow lady. The woman pointed her finger at the girl, only to have another bullet flying at her. The woman flicked her wrist at the projectile, causing shadows to burst forward and send it flying back at Alexandria. The refugee quickly ducked out of the way and shot another bullet at the woman, only to be forced to dodge again and again.

However, when the woman noticed the bonds on Zhaoyang weakening she shrieked again, swatting her hand at Alexandria quickly before snapping. She quickly followed through by swatting more energy at Alexandria, who had been knocked back previously and landed on the ground again only to have more energy assault her. "Little pest! You want your friend so badly? Have him!" With that said, she threw her arm at the tiger causing a gigantic surge of shadows to thrust the tiger at the girl, the woman standing at the edge of the grove.

It was at that moment that Flora began to wake up, her eyes flitting open weakly as she sat herself up. Instantly the woman thrust and open palm at the Sprite, eyes flaring dangerously. "Since you seem so keen on getting in my way, I'll just have to distract you for a moment." A glyph appeared over Flora's body, and with a following snap the glyph spilled shadow energy over the Sprite's being. "Let's see how you handle some advanced Shadow Magic!" she exclaimed as the shadows finished spilling from the glyph revealing a highly demented looking Flora.

The twisted version of their friend stood, a creepy forked tongue sticking out of her vile black mouth. She dashed between the shadow lady and the duo, thrusting her arms out as she came to a halt. In seconds millions of poisonous blossoms floated gently in the air around the contaminated Sprite ominously. The woman just laughed, causing the Sprite to shriek and chortle in the demented version of the Corrupted Sprites. With a wave of her hand, a portal of darkness appeared only a few feet away from the woman and she walked through, her voice echoing into the grove.

"Tata for now kiddies~"

Chapter I-V: Friend turned Foe
Objective: Defeat the darkness and rescue Flora!
Atmosphere: Unsettling Grove (There's a feeling of dread in the air... 10% chance of Hesitation for Ally Party)

{ } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } A
{t} { } {t} { } { } { } {t} { } {t} B
{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } { } { } C
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{t} { } {t} { } { } {A} {t} { } {t} H
{ } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } I

Alexandria *Gun*
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 40/40
Def: 5
Spr: 5

Flora
Hp: 60/60
Mp: 80/80
Def: 6
Int: 12
Spr: 8
Evade: 5%

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

You may start in Rows H-I
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Zhaoyang starts in H - 5.

Zhao stayed on the ground where he was for a few moments, lightly panting. He could not recall a time when he'd been attacked by such dark energy . . and been defeated by it. It was a cruel reminder of his status here on this mortal realm. A reminder that he held but a fraction of his original power.

He forced himself to his feet, there was certainly another battle ahead of them, but there was something he needed to do first. The Star turned to Alexandria, a solemn expression crossing his face. "That is one less I am beholden to you, mistress. Thankyou for keeping me from that . . . demon woman." Zhao scowled at mentioning her, hoping Alex didn't think the look had anything to do with her as looked back at their corrupted companion.

Needless to say, he was not looking forward to this.

Last edited by Cerani on Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Atmosphere: Unsettling Grove (There's a feeling of dread in the air... 10% chance of Hesitation for Ally Party)

{t} { } {t} { } {Z} {A} {t} { } {t} H

Alexandria *Gun*

Zhaoyang
Hp: 40/40
Int: 11
Spr: 6
Evade: 3%

Flora
Mp: 80/80
Int: 12

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - I
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Zhaoyang casts Alignment [-10 MP] on himself! Int and Evasion increased by 20%.

Zhao wasted no time in strengthening his connection to the stars, wishing he'd had the forethought to do so when the woman shackled him with her dark magic. No use in dwelling on possibilities of if things had turned out differently though, the only plan of action was to deal with how they had. He nodded. "Let's do this then."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"Don't mention it," Alexandria spoke up with a smile as she focused in on their ally turned foe "you would have done the same for me." Her eyes glanced in his direction, smile spreading as she nodded her head confidently. With that said, Alexandria took several steps forward, being careful to mindful to stick as far away as possible.

Alexandria moves to F6!

"I hate to do this..." she said as she pointed her gun at their friend. "But you give me no choice!" Alexandria's voice remained powerful as she quickly dashed over behind her target. "Goodbye." she spoke up from behind Flora and fired a quick bullet which lodged itself in their ally, resulting in a powerful shriek.

Alexandria uses Blindside on Flora! 7 Atk Damage! High Chance of Critical!

{t} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } {t} F
{t} { } {t} { } {Z} { } {t} { } {t} H

Flora takes 2 Damage! Critical! (Alexandria)

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Zhaoyang's Alignment takes affect!

Enemy Phase - I

Flora moves to A5

Their demented friend dashed away from her former allies, up into the forest and stood there with her arms outstretched. Suddenly a green spark flew from her body and into all of the dead trees, making them die even more. Strange they all sent sparks back to her and it seemed to empower her, a sickly green glow surrounding her body.

Flora casts Nature Power on herself! +20% Int for 5 Turns!

{ } {t} { } {t} {F} {t} { } {t} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{t} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } {t} F

Alexandria *Gun*
Mp: 32/40
IP: -1/10

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Hp: 40/40
Mp: 30/40
Int: 11 --> 13

Flora *Nature Power (5)*
Mp: 70/80
Int: 12 --> 14

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - II
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Zhaoyang merely watched as the corrupted sprite sprinted away to cast an empowering spell, much like he had. He shook his head, somewhat disappointed with what he was about to do. "You can't run from me." He focused on the sprite until she was all he saw ahead of him, blue eyes flaring up with unbridled power. The tiger let the buildup of energy release once it reached an instinctive peak, and it blazed an impressive trail from where he stood all the way til it slammed into the sprite. After it died down, it left a black trail in the snow.

Zhaoyang casts Burning Gaze [-12 MP] on Flora! 18 Int (Fire) damage!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Alexandria moves to D6!

Alexandria sprinted after her enemy, firing once again, only this time taking careful aim. The bullet whizzed forward and lodged itself perfectly in the Sprite's body.

Alexandria uses Potshot on Flora! 8 Atk Damage! Sure Hit!

{ } {t} { } {t} {F} {t} { } {t} { } A
{t} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } {t} D

Flora takes 3 Damage! Critical! (Alexandria)

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Flora dodges Zhaoyang's attack!

Flora gains 1 IP!

Enemy Phase - II

Flora moves to D5

Though Flora was absolutely unable to dodge the bullet that came flying at her, she quickly leaped into the ground to avoid Zhaoyang's attack. However when she popped out of the ground again she shrieked angrily and charged over to him. Even more aggressively, she thrust her hand forward ripping a large chunk of earth from beneath her and chucking it at the large tiger. The boulder crushed its mass into the Fallen Star and pushed down into the ground creating a large hole.

Flora casts Pitfall on Zhaoyang! 28 Int Earth Damage!

Zhaoyang takes 22 Damage!

A Hole appears at H5!

Flora gains 2 IP!

Flora recovers 8 MP!

{t} { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } {t} D
{t} { } {t} { } {#} { } {t} { } {t} H

Alexandria *Gun*

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Hp: 18/40
Mp: 18/40

Flora *Nature Power (4)*
Hp: 55/60
Mp: 54/80

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

{#} - Hole
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - III
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

"Ungh!" The tiger got little more than a grunt out when the huge chunk of rock crashed into his body. He hadn't expected such an aggressive attack out of the small creature. Still, he shook the rubble off him and leaped up to the lip of the hole, scrabbling his hindlegs to push himself up the rest of the way. The tiger was seriously damaged, but there wasn't any time to waste.

Zhaoyang climbs out of the hole!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Alexandria moves to B5!

Alexandria quickly ducked around the Sprite, wincing as she looked at the hole she had created. If only Zhao could get out and not be attacked, then he might be able to pull something off. "Flora!" she called out in an attempt to get the Sprite's attention, grabbing her staff meanwhile.

Alexandria switches to her Staff!

{t} { } {t} { } {A} { } {t} { } {t} B
{t} { } { } { } {F} { } { } { } {t} D

Zhaoyang is climbing out of the hole!

Enemy Phase - III

Flora moves to C5

In response to Alexandria's calling, the Sprite moved over to the girl with a devious smile. Thrusting her hand at the girl, a burst of blossoms shot at the refugee and suddenly released several strange spores and clouds.

Flora attacks Alexandria! 14 Int Damage! Chance of Poison! Chance of Paralyze!

Alexandria dodges the attack!

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Flora recovers 8 MP!

{t} { } {t} { } {A} { } {t} { } {t} B

Alexandria *Staff*
IP: 1/10

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Mp: 18/40

Flora *Nature Power (3)*
Hp: 55/60
Mp: 62/80

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

{#} - Hole
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - IV
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Zhaoyang starts again in G-5.

The white tiger gathered his composure, setting about concentrating his gaze on the sprite again. When it reaching that peak, fire raging in his eyes, he let it out to form that blazing trail. Hopefully it scorched the sprite this time while she was distracted by his companion. Since he did not want to be caught in the same trap as before, Zhao moved away to his left.

Zhaoyang casts Burning Gaze [-12 MP] on Flora! 18 Int (Fire) damage!

Zhaoyang moves to G-2.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Alexandria attacks Flora! 7 Atk Damage! Chance of Confusion

Alexandria quick smacked the Sprite with her staff watching as the aura that clung to the weapon stayed around the Sprite's head. She then quickly proceeded to strike the sprite again before dashing off and switching back to her gun. Another bullet flew at her target, causing the sprite even more pain.

Alexandria's R-Ability, New Direction, activates! 2 Hits! 7 Atk Damage per Hit! Alexandria moves to C8!

{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } {A} { } C
{ } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G

Flora takes 3 Damage! (Alexandria)

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Flora is confused!

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Flora takes 30 Damage! WEAKNESS! Critical! (Zhaoyang)

Flora loses 2 IP!

Enemy Phase - IV

Flora quickly responded to the running girl by throwing her hand out at her, instantly the tree next to her became uprooted and was chucked at the girl causing her to scream out in pain.

Flora casts Uproot on Alexandria! 22 Int Earth Damage! Tree A8 is destroyed!

Alexandria takes 17 Damage!

Flora gains 1 IP!

Alexandria loses 2 IP!

Flora recovers 8 MP!

{ } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {F} { } { } {A} { } C
{ } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G

Alexandria *Staff*
Hp: 18/35
IP: 1/10

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Mp: 6/40

Flora *Nature Power (2)*
Hp: 22/60
Mp: 58/80
IP: -1/10

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

{#} - Hole
Unoccupiable.

Player Phase - V
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

They needed to be done with this, now.

Zhaoyang activates S-Ability: King's Wrath! Zhaoyang recovers 20 MP and gains Doublecast status!

Zhaoyang moves to G-5.

The white tiger gnashed his teeth, growling as anger overtook him and excited the energy coursing through him. Like this, he felt as if nothing could stop him, not even the foul curse put over the poor sprite. He stalked back to his previous location where he had a clear shot at Flora. Newfound companion or not, no one received mercy from the Fallen One.

Zhaoyang's whole being flared up as he heaved a roar, sending a flaming trail of white hot flames this time at the sprite. It rippled and swayed as if by the wind, higher than the previous ones before it too died down, only to be replaced by another as the tiger snarled.

Zhaoyang casts Burning gaze [-12 MP] on Flora, twice! 18 Int (Fire) damage, two hits!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 am

Alexandria's R-Ability, New Direction, activates! 14 Atk Damage! Alexandria moves to C6!

{ } {t} { } {t} { } {t} { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } {F} {A} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } G

Flora takes 9 Damage! (Alexandria)

Alexandria gains 1 IP!

Flora loses 1 IP!

Flora takes 60 Damage! WEAKNESS! Critical! Critical! (Zhaoyang)

Flora OVERKILL!

Alexandria *Staff*
Hp: 18/35

Zhaoyang *Alignment*
Mp: 6/40

Flora *OVERKILL*

{t} - Dead Tree
Unoccupiable.

{#} - Hole
Unoccupiable.

Items Found:

+ Forest Blossom x1
+ Shadow Remnants x1

150 Gold

Experience:

+10 - Flora OVERKILL
+2 - No Items
+2 - Completed in ≤ 5 Player Phases

Total: 14

Alexandria:

11/16 --> 25/16
Level Up!
9/24

Zhaoyang:

2/24 --> 16/24

(Update your profile, I'll update later today)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:45 am

The figure that was their friend shrieked loudly as the flames engulfed her form, releasing a strong pulse of dark energy that knocked the duo off their feet. Shadows then enveloped the Sprite, and then faded into nothingness, revealing a very conscious Flora. However, she remained standing for only a moment before wavering forward and falling to the ground only seconds afterward. Whatever shadow magic had been controlling her, it was obviously very strong.

Alexandria, who had already felt like keeling over, did not bother to stand herself back up after she hit the ground, choosing to lay in front of one of the many dead trees instead.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 am

Zhaoyang had a hard time deciding who to look after first for a few moments, glancing uneasily between the girl and the sprite. Feeling her condition was worse, he chose to check on Flora and bounded over to her. He gently moved her around with a paw, trying to see if she was fatally damaged, but it appeared as if the dark magic had been what took the brunt of the attacks. The tiger frowned. "Young sprite, do you yet live?"
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

The Sprite groaned slightly, her chest rising and lowering fairly normally. As Zhaoyang had guessed, the shadows had taken a good deal of the damage; it was only natural since it had been covering her entirely. After a few minutes of prodding, the Sprite finally opened her dark green eyes dreamily, her vision blurry. In only a few moments things became clear and the Fallen One's question rang in the back of her mind.

"Yes. I live yet." Her voice was almost as a whisper as she stood up, looking around the area. She took a few shaky steps around the rather unsettling grove, stopping to look at the ground. "Though it seems the forest dies with this around..." Her voice picked up a little volume as she reached down to pick up a small sphere of shadow energy.

"Is the woman gone?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next