Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Official OoC Thread

+3
Zerifachias
Kurio
Shadow
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Official OoC Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Official OoC Thread

Post by Silver Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm not sure how Nika will react to that. Hopefully better than being told to respect her elders.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Official OoC Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Official OoC Thread

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Casualty avoided.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Masquerade wrote:Casualty avoided.

It's funny, because I doubt Rose would help if Nika did attack Vittoria in that sort of situation.

It's a good thing we don't have to worry about that. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Yep, everything turned out just fine. =3=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Kuori? I would like for you to post before I update, unless you want to get skipped. ._.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Alright, Upgrade Points. They are, under normal circumstances, gained through Level Ups, much like Skill and Stat Points, at a rate of 2 per Level. Upgrade Points, or UP for short, are used to enhance Abilities in various ways, such as increasing Damage Output, decreasing MP Cost, implementing Added Effects, or boosting them, etcetera. Now, since there are different options as to what UP can be spent on, I'll just list the possibilities here:

*Damage Output: 1 UP per 10% interval, either increased or decreased. MP Cost is modified accordingly. Or one can spend 2 UP per 10% interval without altering the MP Cost. This does not affect Multiple-Hitting Skills as a whole, as it will only increase or decrease the Damage Output of a single Hit.

*Variance: 1 UP and 2 UP accordingly, much like Damage Output. This modifies the Variance of the Skill as a whole, so there is a reduced UP Cost if one would like to change individual Hits'.

*Range: Identical to Damage Output in terms of UP Costs. Upgrading Area of Effect-type Ranges will require varying amounts of UP, both MP-Modifying and Non-MP-Modifying.

*Use/Cast Time: The basic cost to switch between Instant, Normal and Charge is 1 UP. Increasing the amount of Turns required for Normal and Charge is 1 UP per Turn. These upgrades are always MP-Modifying. Other types of upgrades require varying UP.

*Hit Rate: Modifying Hit Rate within the 100% limit simply costs 1 UP. Adding Sure Hit costs 2 UP, and 4 UP, respectively.

*Added Effects: Since there are a myriad of different Status Conditions and other customized effects, the UP Costs will greatly differ depending on the desired change.

*Chain: Creating Chains for Skills is done for 1 UP, 2 UP or 3 UP, according to the type of Skill and choice of whether the change will affect the MP Cost or not.

*MP Cost: Spending 3 UP on a certain Skill will Decrease its Current MP Cost by 15%. There is no limit as to how many times it can be used.

*Follow-Up: Creating Follow-Ups for Skills costs 4 UP.

*Upgrading Skills: Upgrading a Skill as a whole has a UP Cost of 3, then 4. An individual Skill can only be overhauled twice.

*Upgrading S-Abilities: Requires 5 UP.

*Upgrading R-Abilities: Requires 7 UP.

And that should roughly cover it. Do note that, 1) These costs are not final; 2) The type of upgrades listed above are meant to be some sort of guideline; and 3) You are able to request specific types of upgrades, if you'd like. Be reasonable, though, or else I might not accept it.

On a final note, treat UP the same way you would treat SP--that is, notify me of anything you'll do with them first.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Welp, An Things happened and I lost track of this. Assuming everyone is still in, update should be coming sometime today ^^;
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm really tempted to have Vittoria just beat on things with her staff rather than using Cycle Mana!. . . .

*shrug*

Guess we'll just see what happens. =P
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am

Kuori, where are you in CoD.
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey, everyone? I thought I'd let you guys know that we are continuing this~ Of course, those who are still up for it.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I'll post tomorrow. (Y)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm

What to do... :/

I could hit Ante, but I'm not sure if he's still confused. Does the piercing damage inflicted by Nika knock him out of it? Cause if so, I'll just attack him; Cycle Mana! would take too much time to be effective.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I wouldn't think so. It isn't exactly physical, per se. I'd say go ahead and attack. The sooner we take out the Pawns, the faster we'll get to the Core.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Kuori, are you going to post? I'm afraid I'll have to skip you once I choose to update after I've finished posting on other things.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

I would like to ask, is everyone still interested in continuing Chain of Dreams? I'm definitely up for it, but I don't want to put reminders so as to get everyone to remember this still exists ^^; Unless, of course, we have slipped once again into one of the inactivity phases...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:22 pm

I am interested still; we have hit a semi-state of inactivity.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Alright, seeing as everyone is (seemingly) active again, let's try to finally continue this, hmm? I will be giving time until tomorrow for those who are (once again) still interested in being involved in getting everything in order so I can update. Note that, regardless whether you have or have not posted when the time comes, I will post for CoD tomorrow so do keep that in mind.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm still in.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm

There was a minor inconvenience regarding an E-Trigger, so I don't think I'll be able to update this today until it's fixed. ^^;
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

asdfsdfsafewrwrtretgfdg.

That is my answer.

(In)
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Tue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm

... Soooo....
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4