Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Blood

4 posters

Go down

Royal Blood Empty Royal Blood

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Once upon a time,
In a far, far away land,
There lived a family of royal blood.
A mother, a father, a son, a daughter,
Together in harmony, in a little cottage.
The mother was gentle and kind.
The father was stern and protective.
The son was brave and adventurous.
The daughter was shy and sweet.
None knew of their heritage,
For they only cared
About the happiness of their little family
But, alas,
It was not meant to be
For happily ever after
Was but . . . .
. . . a wistful wish.

An idea I got while finishing up my Physics Regents. I was lucky I had scrap paper and they let me keep it. Anyway, I probably shouldn't even be trying this but it's about time I start contributing more in terms of roleplays instead of waiting for something to come up. Besides, it feels like this will go well.

As you can see, the main characters are: Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter. They all have a set personality so people who want to join have to pick who they want to be and base their characteristics around the personality. This is going to be a statistical roleplay, mostly because I feel I don't have enough control to try a general one.

Several things I would like to point out:

- You may NOT edit your post unless it is a grammatical error or your statistics are incorrect. What is posted is FINAL.

- Keep as in character as possible. Ex: The daughter is shy, she will not suddenly turn into her brother and want to go on adventures. She will have problems talking to people and may even hide behind her mother/father/brother when meeting new people.

- Your characters are FAMILY. They have lived together for most of their lives so they know practically everything about each other. This means roleplayers must interact with EACH OTHER and create backstories that DO NOT CLASH. Ex: Son talks about how Daughter fell out of a tree, Mother asks why she doesn't know of this, Father can't seem to remember the event, Daughter claims to have amnesia.

- If I find the profiles are imbalanced in terms of battle capabilities, I may or may not bring in a fifth character that I will control myself. It depends on my mood and how that character will fit into the storyline.

- Your characters DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT know they are royalty. They have no idea what the hell's going on and it's going to stay that way for a very long time, unless a character puts two and two together and even then, I'll be working very hard not to let anything slip.

EDIT: You may choose who you want to be right now if you wish to join this roleplay. If your choice intercedes with another person, either choose another or fight for the spot.

IMPORTANT: I am a rather fickle person so my answers WILL change. How much they change, however, is the question. I don't mind if you guys give me suggestions either so feel free to say anything. I mean it, I need all the criticism I can get if I want to make this roleplay the best it can be.

Questions?

Q:
Creame-Pon wrote:So basically, all of the family's profiles are pre-created, and all you have to do is choose who you want to be?

A: No, technically, they're not. Truthfully, I'm going to have to give some more thought on that.

Q:
Creame-Pon wrote:Are the abilities down the line also, predetermined, or do the players get to create them?

A: This is up for debate but I'm more leaning towards making the first profession having predetermined abilities.

Q:
Creame-Pon wrote:Also: If there are no selected 'appearances', would the players have to, like, converse about it? It would make sense if the children looked like the parents, just a bit. Px

A: In this case, I'll allow free reign.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood Empty Re: Royal Blood

Post by Kurio Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

I'd be up for it (Pandy would be up for any rp really XDD)
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 am

Xd That's awesome, Kuori. You don't have any questions?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 am

So basically, all of the family's profiles are pre-created, and all you have to do is choose who you want to be?
Are the abilities down the line also, predetermined, or do the players get to create them?

Also: If there are no selected 'appearances', would the players have to, like, converse about it? It would make sense if the children looked like the parents, just a bit. Px

Other than that, I might be interested, but I haven't stat-RP'd in a long time, orz. And all the spots might already be taken...

I'll just have Pandy teach me again. >:3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

Other than the stuff Creame asked, not really. :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 am

Considering only Kuori's told me he will be joining, no the spots aren't taken yet. XD

I WOULD like it if the siblings at least resembled their parents but from what I learned from anime, children can inherit genes from their great ancestors. :I

No, the profiles aren't pre-created. Mostly because the family don't actually have professions, they've been living as normal people this entire time. XD They don't actually get professions until later so everybody will be running around as civilians for a while.

The only permanently set thing is their personality. As long as you don't make them out of character, it's all good. Of course, people change but that's only for later on.

As for the abilities, we'll come to that once we get to that point. :)
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm

I can't believe I missed this until now, I am most definitely interested, and you answered all of my questions~
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

Honestly, I don't believe I'll be starting this roleplay anytime soon. There are a lot of flaws that I have to flesh out and I also have another idea in the making.

But thanks for being interested guys, I'll be sure to make it the best it can be once I fix what I see are problems. ^^
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down