Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+14
Omega Soul
Azur_Fenix
Luminous
crazE
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Cerani
xenok15
Kurio
Creame
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Zerifachias
Nixen Luster Oha
18 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 18 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Xenosaga Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

I think I'll have something substantial by tomorrow. I actually do hope to have it posted by the weekend.

Thanks for the encouragement. <3
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 18 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Azur_Fenix Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm

hey, new guy to the forums nice to meet yal -nods his head in a respectful greeting-
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm the admin here, Masquerade. People just call me Masq for short. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, ask me or any of the other members.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Masquerade wrote:Nice to meet you. I'm the admin here, Masquerade. People just call me Masq for short. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, ask me or any of the other members.

thanks for the welcome, lol glade i found this place, my old site kinda went down......so ive been searching for a new place to just chill. im looking forward to being her alot, and thanks again for welcoming me, lol that's a rare thing on forums these days XD
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 pm

This forum is on the smaller side. We're pretty much like family here. :> It'll be nice to have another person around.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Masquerade wrote:This forum is on the smaller side. We're pretty much like family here. :> It'll be nice to have another person around.

-shrugs- i dont mind, honestly i like the smaller forums, its easier to make friends and not to be ignore (witch i am most of the time) lol judging by the laded backness of this place, im guessing i wont have to be the "protector" like i was on the other forum site i use to go to. lol i was that guy that would jump in to an argument and take your side if you were all alone (i know how that feels, i am usually alone in arguments or other things so i try not to let happen to others), lol a few even took took calling me the site paladin XD im glad i wont have to do that here........as much as i like to help, even i get tired or listening to people gripe, and helping those that are ganged up on XD

-nods my head-
glade i can help make it grow a little bit more, and i look forward to meeting everyone. also you will have no trouble from me XD im passive most of the time, unless i see someone being picked on (especial if its a girl -_- ya i like to be the hero) or if someone has it out for me, but if i see that i think ill just report it and let you handle it XD
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 am

Yeah, not many arguments take place here that can't be solved peaceably anymore, so feel free to relax. Very noble of you to help those that needed it though; you don't see such chivalry in our present days, though I do find that such thing would be great if abundant.

Aaaand, handling problems is my job, especially the major ones. So yeah. If you see something going on that I've missed, feel free to let me know and I'll reply as swiftly as possible.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm

noble? lol i guess, but thank you for the compliment. i dont think im like that -scratches the back of my helmeted head in embarrassment- true i do follow and live by an honor code of sorts XD but i dont think of myself as a noble hero or anything, most i help, because i dont like to see others in trouble. most people seem very confused by my actions alot of times, XD i dont really follow normal logic. ya i agree, you rarely see people that are Chivalrous. its a same to.........i think the world could benefit with a few more chivalrous like people. lol i often say i should have been born in another time (medieval) because i really dont fit in this time XD
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm answering survey questions that I don't want to answer but I don't want to be rude by shutting the phone. .-.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Easy.

Shout "Oh my god, I forgot the baby in the bathtube!" and run away from the phone. Eventually, whoever it is will give up. Works like a charm.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Unfortunately, I would never do that. :I
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Xenosaga wrote:Unfortunately, I would never do that. :I
do what i do, take the phone and put it in the fridge XD (lol no i really dont, im not important so o dont get spammed on my phone by solicitors or survey people XD) lol but really just turn of your phone for a while, it wont kill ya -wink-
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:22 pm

So I need to master a Chinese accent. o3o
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 pm

l The Magician wrote:So I need to master a Chinese accent. o3o
hmmmm why? you taking Chinese? or something?
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Azur_Fenix wrote:
l The Magician wrote:So I need to master a Chinese accent. o3o
hmmmm why? you taking Chinese? or something?
For a part. For a play.
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Uh, watch Jackie Chan movies?
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 am

Playing NDS games, love 999 but ugggggggh, why am I so squirmy about this bloody shit.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Irrelevant:

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 18 404051_347075202052745_1519503600_n
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Best. Dad. Ever.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 pm

I know right? That is an awesome dad right there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:24 pm

It would be hard for me to keep a straight face if my dad ever did that to me. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah, same here, if I had a dad that is. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Unfortunately, the conversation would never go like that because my dad can only speak Chinese. XD

God, playing 999 is so painful. After the second bad ending, I'm trying to go for the third and just thinking about it making me queasy. I don't want to go to sleep at night anymore. ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 pm

I dunno what 999 is. :<
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 pm

\o.

\o/

.o/
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next