Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+14
Omega Soul
Azur_Fenix
Luminous
crazE
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Cerani
xenok15
Kurio
Creame
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Zerifachias
Nixen Luster Oha
18 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 19 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 pm

It's a NDS game. Full name is 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. There are six endings with three being bad and I'm trying to get all the bad ones before the good ones. It's killing me slowly inside because of all the blood. And the descriptions are just-

-shudders-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 19 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Lmao. Sounds somewhat interesting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm

It might not be visually gruesome but it describes what a blown up body looks like on two different occasions. Reading it was worse than actually seeing it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 am

Xenosaga wrote:It might not be visually gruesome but it describes what a blown up body looks like on two different occasions. Reading it was worse than actually seeing it.

i agree, especially, if the writes has very good descriptive powers lol. i write, and i have that. though i dont use it for gruesome stuff. im more of one of those romance writers XD (no im not gay XD encase any one was thinking it)
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 pm

And now for something hilarious!

http://xkcd.com/180/
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

LMFAO.

CANADCEPTION.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

-looks around in bewilderment, and scratches the back of my helmet-
damn it sure is quiet around here Laughing ; not a very active lot -shrugs- i dont really mind..........at least can hang with you guys every so often Razz
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 am

Eww, gorey games. ;w;
Cannot do. I think the goriest thing I'm reading right now is Life Is Money... It's really interesting. owo

Hi Azur. x3
Usually I'm here to spam the chatbox, but I haven't been getting on recently, hehe... P:
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 am

Creame, I just have to say it, I think I'm in love with your sig.

I'll take it out to dinner, we will run away and you will never see us again. Maybe, after we get married and have the most beautiful babies, we will come to visit you again.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am

Allindur wrote:Creame, I just have to say it, I think I'm in love with your sig.

I'll take it out to dinner, we will run away and you will never see us again. Maybe, after we get married and have the most beautiful babies, we will come to visit you again.

lol ya the girl in the sig is cute.........but she has nothing on this girl!!!!!!!!! loli like girls for the win!!!! Laughing (so what??? i like loli like girls? got a problem with that? -pulls out my shot gun with a glint of fire in my eyes- Twisted Evil loli like girls need love to, lol if there 18+ years of age of course XD)

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 19 Ell
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 am

I think you would love Shadow. He's obsessed with lolis.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am

lol -scratches the back of my head- what can i say? i love cute loli's. lol i would never touch a girl below the age of 18 thought XD im not a pedo, im a lolicon! (ya ive an obsession to especial, with kanade from angel beats!!!!! -holds my chest like Ive been shot through the heart- Embarassed
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 am

-.- crap now im in loli mode............lol there's nothing scarier then a HALO SPARTAN-II that's gone in to lolicon mode XD but honestly how could any say no to this cute face? i mean damn you would have to be crazy not to love a cute gilr like this!!!!

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 19 Ell2
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Allindur wrote:Creame, I just have to say it, I think I'm in love with your sig.

Thanks, Ali. x3

I took it... shh... xP
But Nana said they were free so I jumped on them, hehe. >:D
I would say feel free to use it, but it's not mine exactly so... o3o

@Azur - "Onii-chaaaan~ ... Daisuki! <3"

Spoiler:

Also Ririchiyo best loli. Honey-senpai best shota. owo
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur_Fenix Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm

[quote="WhippedCreame"]
Allindur wrote:Creame, I just have to say it, I think I'm in love with I
@Azur - "Onii-chaaaan~ ... Daisuki! <3"

-shivers- man if i ever met a loli like girl that i liked and that liked me and she said that.............i would so commit a crime!!!! Twisted Evil
Azur_Fenix
Azur_Fenix
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Lolis are cute...but I don't have THAT kind of love for them.

Thing is, I'm a sucker for tattoos and piercings, you can see the problem.

(When I mean tattoos and piercings, I mean a LOT of them)
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Tattoos are sexy as fuck. I find them more appealing on other people now that I have one of my own.

Piercings, not so much...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 pm

That's pretty much my girlfriend's oopinion, what is really bad for her, since I'm on my 3rd piercing on one ear, planning on filling it up with 3 more and then putting 7-8 on the other one. I should head to the lips once those are taken care of.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I don't mind ear piercings. I think those can be sexy too, but anywhere else definitely puts me off. = /

Do you have any tattoos Allindur?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Doing my first this year. Would have done earlier, but they are EXPENSIVE. (at least for my income)

And I started with the ears because they are really easier to accept, but I'll head to the face after.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Ah, yeah they are pretty expensive. ; - ; I'd definitely have more tattoos now if they were more affordable. What were you thinking of getting as your first tattoo? c:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I'll have Memento Mori written on my upper back, running from one shoulder to the other.

I needed something I was sure I'd always believe in, so I wouldn't be afraid of the permanence. This phrase has some deep meaning for me, so I picked it.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 pm

I think that's a good thing to start with. c: I can honestly tell you that once you get one, you'll want more. I can guarantee it. XD I don't know if your gf has tattoos or not, but I'm sure she'd tell you the same.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 pm

She doesn't, but she likes then, as long as they are few (another problem).

Actually, I already want a lot of them, I just have to take it slow(because of the money). I think having a large part of your body covered is just beautiful. Nothing is more beautiful than someone who uses his skin as a huge canvas.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 pm

I wholeheartedly agree. I think tattoos are one of the more sacred artforms. I mean, I think it's an honor to have my skin covered in someone else's wonderful art~ X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next